PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Build a Deity!

VarianArdell
2011-07-04, 03:07 PM
I am building a god (probably a dwarf) whose main focus is crafting. I have two of the classes picked (Artificer [ECS] and Alchemist [PFAPG]) but I don't know what to use for the others. For clarity's sake, gods in my campaign are 40-level gestalts + Outsider HD equal to Divine Rank. Could the kind people in the Playground help me on this?

Zonugal
2011-07-04, 03:46 PM
What about other crafting-based prestige classes? Stuff like Master (you'll have to remove the racial prerequirments), Flesh Warper or Potion Master?

VarianArdell
2011-07-04, 03:48 PM
What about other crafting-based prestige classes? Stuff like Master (you'll have to remove the racial prerequirments), Flesh Warper or Potion Master?

And where would I find those?

Squiggles
2011-07-04, 04:05 PM
Maester is from Complete Adventurer and Flesh Warper is from Lords of Madness

VarianArdell
2011-07-17, 01:51 AM
I don't know, Flesh Warper seems a little too evil for this god, seeing as how he's going to be TN... with the prerequisites relaxed a bit, the Maester seems like it would work, but it requires an arcane caster level. should I just go wizard 5, or would another option be more optimal?

on a separate vein, where would I find this Potion Master PrC?

Unseenmal
2011-07-17, 08:51 AM

Potion Master? Is that the Master Alchemist from Magic of Faerun?

Shadow Lord
2011-07-17, 09:24 AM
You could also pick up Master Chymist. It's more about enhancing your physical form, though.

Lord Ruby34
2011-07-17, 12:27 PM
Isn't there some Dwarf only Crafting focused PrC? I remember something like that somewhere. And... Runesmith is Dwarf only, right? Or am I remembering something wrong?