PDA

View Full Version : The Animals! They Rise! The 'Folk Wars Begin. [Comunity Project]

Shadow Lord
2011-07-04, 09:48 PM
In the beginning there were three things. There was a planet, and it had alot of stuff on it. There were the Rodent-Duck-Folk, and the Druidic Lobsters. These two races were, at first, close allies, and friends! However, they drew apart over time. Why? No one cares. In fact, no one gives a crap. In even more fact, no one gives a crap about the planet, and that's why it's not even capitalized. Back on topic. The Rodent-Duck-Folk developed sentience first, proclaiming themselves the Sentient Rodent-Duck-Folk, and enslaved the Druidic Lobsters. However, the Druidic Lobsters later gained sentience, and proclaimed themselves the Lawful Good Sentient Lobster Folk, adding a new titles to try and make themselves better than the Overlords. However, the Sentient Rodent-Duck-Folk decided to make themselves even better and became the CHAOTIC EVIL SENTIENT RODENT-DUCK-FOLK, in all Caps, for no reason. And then the War began! [Insert stories from the War, setting info, and such things]

Shadow Lord
2011-07-04, 09:50 PM
I'll take you

Shadow Lord
2011-07-04, 09:51 PM
And you, too.

Shadow Lord
2011-07-04, 09:52 PM
And I think I'll take you as will.

This is all, by the way. You people can start posting and say what else you want to happen, and the other races you want to appear, and we can make a nice interlinking web of WEIRD STUFF.