PDA

View Full Version : PF One Stat Wonder Oracle

Darcand
2011-07-05, 01:56 AM
I was kicking around villian ideas when I noticed one of the Oracle Mysteries (Knowledge maybe?) gave a constant ability which uses your Cha in place of Dex for AC bonus/ Reflex saves. Available at 1st level.

That got me thinking about PF undead (which replace Con bonuses to HP and Fort with Cha) and maybe Anti-Paladin for Cha bonus to all saves.

Anyone know a Pathfinder only way to sub Cha for Str, Wis, or Int?

nyarlathotep
2011-07-05, 02:21 AM
Strength is achieved by being incorporeal.

Infernalbargain
2011-07-05, 04:36 AM
I was kicking around villian ideas when I noticed one of the Oracle Mysteries (Knowledge maybe?) gave a constant ability which uses your Cha in place of Dex for AC bonus/ Reflex saves. Available at 1st level.

That got me thinking about PF undead (which replace Con bonuses to HP and Fort with Cha) and maybe Anti-Paladin for Cha bonus to all saves.

Anyone know a Pathfinder only way to sub Cha for Str, Wis, or Int?

Well, there is one, but you can't double it up with this. The Heavens mystery gives let's you ADD Cha to Wis skills at outside at night. Yes, you get Cha and Wis.

VladtheLad
2011-07-05, 10:51 AM
The lore mystery lets you add charisma to reflex and ac instead of dexterity. And another revelation lets you add charisma to knowledge skills.

NamelessNPC
2011-07-05, 01:04 PM
If you are willing to use 3rd party, then the sky's the limit.
There's a feat that lets you use charisma to attack rolls with martial weapons (it's in the pfsrd, I don't remember the name).
EDIT: Weapon Trickery is the name. You need bluff as a class skill, and only applies to light or one handed martial weapons.

3 levels in Death Mage lets you use unarmed strike while holding your fetish. You deal 1d8 dmg plus charisma modifier, but only against enemies you have attuned your fetish. You can also add CHA modifier as a luck bonus to ac.

There is also a feat that let you use bluff to demoralize opponents (instead of intimidate), which may not be a huge bonus but aleviates the pressure to INT by needing 1 less skill. This one is not 3rd party, I think.
EDIT: the name's Taunt. You need to be small or smaller, so I don't think it's very good.

ryzouken
2011-07-06, 05:46 PM
Inner Sea world guide has a feat called Noble Scion that can let you use your Cha for Init checks.