PDA

View Full Version : Stuff By Requests: Villains, heroes, cities, etc.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-07-05, 02:20 AM
So, I feel like doing random homebrew stuff, so I'm giving the following offer to any DMs who need help fleshing out people, places or things.

I'll make anything you ask me to make, short of full adventures, campaigns, settings, etc. That sort of stuff. If you need classes, stats for villains, heroes, etc, I can do that. I'll make cities or locations in general.

Now, the question you're asking yourself is "Why should I trust you? You've never made anything before!" Well, I actually have, but no-one commented on most of it anyway.

If anyone actually wants me to do such things, I will be doing no more than one or maybe two projects at a time. So, fire away, Playgrounders!

Current Project: A Knight Defender class, for DiBastet
Project On Deck: Ferar campaign hook, for Jallorn

Former Projects:
Steam Golems, for The Witchking (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11507586#post11507586)
Knight Protector PrC, for DiBastet (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11507483&postcount=19)

The Witch-King
2011-07-05, 04:10 AM
I'm learning about creating my own classes but I'm still pretty weak when it comes to monsters and I want to run a steampunk style game. I'd appreciate it if you could stat up some steam golems for me. I've taken the liberty of providing some pictures of the kinds of thing I'm looking for.

Ideally, I'd like something golems like these as a low level threat, something I could use against a party of 4 to 6 players around levels 4 to 6:

http://www.dankelzahn.com/dd/gallery/mk_brassgolem/MK-BrassGolem-Dankel_1.jpg

And more powerful steam golems like these for use when the party is in the 8th to 10th level range:

http://luddite.net/dori/mk/bladegolemfront.jpg

http://poussefigs.canalblog.com/images/blade_golem.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/265/a/1/Storm_Slayer___Steam_Golem_by_zeo_x.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/images/i/2002/48/6/f/Steam_Golem.gif

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/298/5/9/Steam_Golem_complete_by_Mekimista.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/Sianelleofavelorn/SteamGolem.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/150/2/a/Steam_Golem_Goliath__2_by_zeroatomic.jpg

Thanks so much!

DiBastet
2011-07-05, 09:02 AM
Cool. I would love to see a Knight Defender remix, with actual good abilities, maybe something borrowed from the lame Knight base class, thank you.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-07-05, 02:46 PM
Starting work for The WitchKing, and DiBastet, I'll do that as soon as I'm finished with the Steam Golems.

Jallorn
2011-07-05, 05:22 PM
What about a campaign start, that is, a hook of sorts? I'm figuring the main villain (and his plot) and a few other important NPCs statted up and fluffed out. Would you mind doing something like that in my homebrewed world of Ferar?

I'm curious what plot you might come up with.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-07-06, 12:10 AM
The WitchKing: Here's the first three golems. Tell me what you think.

Guard Golem
Guard Golem
Huge Construct (Steam Golem)
HD: 9d10+40 (90)
Speed: 40ft
Init:: -2
AC: 24(-2 Size, -1 Dex; +18 Natural) touch 8; flat-footed 5
BAB/Grapple: +7/+22
Attack: Drill +12 4d6+7 (19-20/x2) OR Sawblade +7 3d6+7 (18-20/x2)
Full-Attack: 2 Drills +12 4d6+7 (19-20/x2); Sawblade +7 3d6+7 (18-20/x2)
Space/Reach: 15ft/20ft
Special Attacks: Steam Blood; Steam Cloud; Steam Blast; Bore Flesh
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 10/Adamantine; Magic Immunity; Construct Traits
Saves: Fort +3 Ref +1 Will +5
Abilities: Str 24(+7), Dex 7(-2), Con –(-), Int –(-), Wis 14(+2), Cha 1(-5)
Skills: -
Feats: -
Environment: Any
Organization: Solitary; Watch (1-3, plus 2-4 Scout Golems); Outpost (1 Guard Captain Golem, plus 3-6 Guard Golems, plus 10-15 Warrior Golems, plus 25-30 Scout Golems)
Challenge Rating: 9
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always TN
Advancement: 11-18(Huge); 19-23(Gargantuan)
Level Adjustment: –

Steam Blood(Ex)
Inside of the golem is a series of pipes filled with superheated water. When the golem is severely damaged, the pipes can break, spilling the steam onto its enemies. Whenever the golem is dealt 15 or more damage in a single attack, it deals 1d6+2 fire damage to the attacker. For every time that this ability is triggered on the golem, its Steam Cloud ability deals one less damage, until the golem is healed for the triggering amount of HP, for a minimum of one damage.

Steam Cloud(Ex)
The golem’s steam must be released somewhere, and so the golem is often wreathed in steam. This steam cloud has a 20ft radius, and each creature inside the cloud takes 1d4 points of fire damage every round (excluding other steam golems). Everyone inside of the cloud has concealment, unless they are within five feet of each other.

Magic Immunity(Ex)
Steam Golems are immune to all spells and spell-like abilities that allow spell resistance. In addition, certain spells and effects function differently against the creature, as noted below.

Any spell that deals cold damage has that damage doubled, and effects the steam golem as thought it had been slowed.

Any magical attack against a steam golem that deals fire damage heals 1 point of damage for every 3 points of damage it would otherwise deal. If the amount of healing would cause the golem to exceed its full normal hit points, it gains any excess as temporary hit points. For example, a steam golem hit by the breath weapon of a red dragon heals 7 points of damage if the attack would have dealt 22 points of damage. A steam golem golem gets no saving throw against magical attacks that deal fire damage.

Bore Flesh(Ex)
Whenever a guard golem hits with both drills against a single opponent in one round, it automatically begins a grapple. Each round that the golem maintains this grapple, it deals the base damage of one drill, plus 1d2 Con, Str, and Dex damage. The golem can still make attacks outside of the grapple while grappling using this method, however, it loses the use of one its drill attacks.

Steam Blast(Ex)
Once every 1d4+2 rounds, a guard golem can release a blast of superheated steam to broil its enemies alive. This blast can take the form of a 120ft line or 60ft cone, each of which deals 4d6 fire damage to anybody caught in the blast zone. For two rounds after this, the guard golem does not have the use of its Steam Cloud ability.

Scout Golem
Scout Golem
Small Construct (Steam Golem)
HD: 3d10+10(26)
Speed: 60ft. (6 squares); Climb 15ft (3 squares); Swim 15ft (3 squares)
Init:: +3
AC: 16(+1 Size, +3 Dex; +2 Natural) touch 12; flat-footed 11
BAB/Grapple: +2;-1
Attack: Slam +5 1d8+1
Full-Attack: 2 Slams +5 1d8+1
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Steam Blood; Steam Cloud; Jump Vents
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 2/Adamantine; Magic Immunity; Construct Traits
Saves: Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +2
Abilities: Str 12(+1), Dex 16(+3), Con –(-), Int –(-), Wis 13(+1), Cha 1(-5)
Feats: Weapon Finesse
Organization: Solitary; Patrol (2-4)
Challenge Rating: 3
Advancement: 4-7(Small); 7-11(Medium)

Steam Blood(Ex)
Inside of the golem is a series of pipes filled with superheated water. When the golem is severely damaged, the pipes can break, spilling the steam onto its enemies. Whenever the golem is dealt 5 or more damage in a single attack, it deals one fire damage to the attacker.

Steam Cloud(Ex)
The golem’s steam must be released somewhere, and so the golem is often wreathed in steam. This steam cloud has a 5ft radius, and everyone inside of the cloud has concealment, unless they are within five feet of each other.

Magic Immunity(Ex)
Steam Golems are immune to all spells and spell-like abilities that allow spell resistance. In addition, certain spells and effects function differently against the creature, as noted below.

Any spell that deals cold damage has that damage doubled, and effects the steam golem as thought it had been slowed.

Any magical attack against a steam golem that deals fire damage heals 1 point of damage for every 3 points of damage it would otherwise deal. If the amount of healing would cause the golem to exceed its full normal hit points, it gains any excess as temporary hit points. For example, a steam golem hit by the breath weapon of a red dragon heals 7 points of damage if the attack would have dealt 22 points of damage. A steam golem golem gets no saving throw against magical attacks that deal fire damage.

Jump Vents(Ex)
Once per encounter, a Scout Golem can release a large amount of steam at once, and blast itself forward. As a standard action, it moves forward up to 120ft can make a charge attack against the person it charges, without any AC penalty. For three rounds after using this, the golem does not have the use of its Steam Cloud ability

Warrior Golem
Warrior Golem
Large Construct
HD: 6d10+30(63)
Speed: 30ft. (6 squares)
Init:: +1
AC: 16(-1 Size, +1 Dex; +6 Natural) touch 10; flat-footed 15
BAB/Grapple: +4;+12
Attack: Sawblade +7 2d6+4(18-20/x2) OR Slam +2 2d8+4(x2)
Full-Attack: Sawblade +7 2d6+4(19-20/x2); Slam +2 1d8+4(x2)
Space/Reach: 10ft/10ft
Special Attacks: Steam Blood; Steam Cloud
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 5/Adamantine; Magic Immunity; Blindsight 10ft; Construct Traits
Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +2
Abilities: Str 18(+4), Dex 12(+1), Con –(-), Int –(-), Wis 11(+0), Cha 1(-5)
Organization: Solitary; Patrol (1-3)
Challenge Rating: 6
Advancement: 9-14(Large); 15-20(Huge)

Steam Blood(Ex)
Inside of the golem is a series of pipes filled with superheated water. When the golem is severely damaged, the pipes can break, spilling the steam onto its enemies. Whenever the golem is dealt 10 or more damage in a single attack, it deals 1d4+1 fire damage to the attacker. For every time that this ability is triggered on the golem, its Steam Cloud ability deals one less damage, until the golem is healed for the triggering amount of HP, for a minimum of one damage.

Steam Cloud(Ex)
The golem’s steam must be released somewhere, and so the golem is often wreathed in steam. This steam cloud has a 10ft radius, and anyone (excluding steam golems) inside of the cloud takes one point of fire damage every round. Everyone inside of the cloud has concealment, unless they are within five feet of each other.

Magic Immunity(Ex)

Guard Captain Golem

Guard Captain Golem
Huge Construct (Steam Golem)
HD: 12d10+40 (106)
Speed: 60ft
Init:: +0
AC: 28(-2 Size, +20 Natural) touch 10; flat-footed 28
BAB/Grapple: +9/+26
Attack: Drill +18 6d6+9 Melee (19-20/x2) OR Sawblade +13 4d6+7 Melee (18-20/x2) OR Cannon +4 10d6+4d6 Splash Ranged (10ft increments)
Full-Attack: 4 Drills +18 6d6+9 Melee (19-20/x2); 2 Sawblades +13 4d6+7 Melee (18-20/x2); R 2 Cannons +4 10d6+4d6 Splash Ranged (10ft increments)
Space/Reach: 15ft/20ft
Special Attacks: Steam Blood; Steam Cloud; Bore Flesh; Drill Cannon; Steam Blast
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 15/Adamantine; Magic Immunity; Construct Traits
Saves: Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5
Abilities: Str 28(+9), Dex 10(+0), Con –(-), Int –(-), Wis 18(+4), Cha 1(-5)
Organization: Solitary; Outpost (1 Guard Captain Golem, plus 3-6 Guard Golems, plus 10-15 Warrior Golems, plus 25-30 Scout Golems)
Challenge Rating: 10
Advancement: 11-18(Huge); 19-23(Gargantuan)

Steam Blood(Ex)
Inside of the golem is a series of pipes filled with superheated water. When the golem is severely damaged, the pipes can break, spilling the steam onto its enemies. Whenever the golem is dealt 20 or more damage in a single attack, it deals 2d6+3 fire damage to the attacker. For every time that this ability is triggered on the golem, its Steam Cloud ability deals one less damage, until the golem is healed for the triggering amount of HP, for a minimum of one damage.

Steam Cloud(Ex)
The golem’s steam must be released somewhere, and so the golem is often wreathed in steam. This steam cloud has a 20ft radius, and each creature inside the cloud takes 2d4+1 points of fire damage every round (excluding other steam golems). Everyone inside of the cloud has concealment, unless they are within five feet of each other.

Magic Immunity(Ex)

Bore Flesh(Ex)
Whenever a guard captain golem hits with all four drills against a single opponent in one round, it automatically begins a grapple. Each round that the golem maintains this grapple, it deals the base damage of one drill, plus 1d2 Con, Str, and Dex damage. The golem can still make attacks outside of the grapple while grappling using this method, however, it loses the use of one its drill attacks.

Steam Blast(Ex)
Once every 1d4+2 rounds, a guard captain golem can release a blast of superheated steam to broil its enemies alive. This blast can take the form of a 120ft line or 60ft cone, each of which deals 4d6 fire damage to anybody caught in the blast zone. For two rounds after this, the guard golem does not have the use of its Steam Cloud ability.

Drill Cannon
As a full-round action, a guard captain can fire out one of its drills up to 40ft. It makes a ranged attack against one opponent as a primary weapon. If it hits, the drill can either attempt a grapple (this grapple can also make use of the Bore Flesh ability) or it can pull the opponent next to the guard captain golem.

Sentry Golem

Sentry Golem
Medium Construct
HD: 4d6+20 (42)
Speed: 20ft. (4 squares)
Init:: +3
AC: 15(+3 Dex; +2 Natural) touch 11; flat-footed 12
BAB/Grapple: +3/+5
Attack: Steam Gun +6 1d4+4 Ranged OR Slam +0 1d6+2 Melee
Full-Attack: Steam Gun +6 1d4+4 Ranged OR Slam +0 1d6+2 Melee
Special Attacks: Steam Blood; Steam Cloud
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 5/Adamantine; Magic Immunity; Construct Traits; Telepathy 200ft
Saves: Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +1
Abilities: Str 14(+2), Dex 16(+3), Con –(-), Int –(-), Wis 11(+0), Cha 1(-5)
Feats: Mindsight
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 6
Advancement: 4-10(Medium)

Steam Blood(Ex)
Inside of the golem is a series of pipes filled with superheated water. When the golem is severely damaged, the pipes can break, spilling the steam onto its enemies. Whenever the golem is dealt 5 or more damage in a single attack, it deals 1d4 fire damage to the attacker. For every time that this ability is triggered on the golem, its Steam Cloud ability deals one less damage, until the golem is healed for the triggering amount of HP, for a minimum of one damage.

Steam Cloud(Ex)
The golem’s steam must be released somewhere, and so the golem is often wreathed in steam. This steam cloud has a 10ft radius, and everyone inside of the cloud (excluding steam golems) take 1d2 damage every round. Everyone inside of the cloud has concealment, unless they are within five feet of each other.

Magic Immunity(Ex)

General Golem

General Golem
Medium Construct
HD: 18d10+20 (119)
Speed: 40ft; 20ft Swim; 60ft Fly
Init:: +9
AC: 34(+9 Dex; +25 Natural)
BAB/Grapple: +13/+18
Attack: Golem Blade +19 4d6+5 plus special OR Drill +14 4d6+7 (19-20/x2)
Full-Attack: 2 Golem Blades +22 4d6+5 plus special; 4 Drills +17 4d6+5 (19-20/x2)
Special Attacks: Steam Blood; Steam Cloud; Golem Blade; Bore Flesh
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 25/Adamantine; Magic Immunity; Construct Traits; Boiling Steam;
Saves: Fort +4 Ref +13 Will +10
Abilities: Str 20(+5), Dex 28(+9), Con –(-), Int –(-), Wis 22(+6), Cha 1(-5)
Feats: Weapon Finesse
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 14
Advancement: 19-26(Medium); 27-34(Large)

Steam Blood(Ex)
Inside of the golem is a series of pipes filled with superheated water. When the golem is severely damaged, the pipes can break, spilling the steam onto its enemies. Whenever the golem is dealt 15 or more damage in a single attack, it deals 3d6+10 fire damage to the attacker. For every time that this ability is triggered on the golem, its Steam Cloud ability deals one less damage, until the golem is healed for the triggering amount of HP, for a minimum of one damage.

Steam Cloud(Ex)
The golem’s steam must be released somewhere, and so the golem is often wreathed in steam. This steam cloud has a 40ft radius, and everyone inside of the cloud (excluding steam golems) take 2d8+5 damage every round. Everyone inside of the cloud has concealment, unless they are within five feet of each other.

Magic Immunity(Ex)

Golem Blade
Whenever the general golem hits with one of its golem blades, the target must make a DC 19 Ref save or be burnt horribly by steam, taking an additional 3d6 points of damage.

Bore Flesh(Ex)
Whenever a guard golem hits with all drills against a single opponent in one round, it automatically begins a grapple. Each round that the golem maintains this grapple, it deals the base damage of one drill, plus 1d2 Con, Str, and Dex damage. The golem can still make attacks outside of the grapple while grappling using this method, however, it loses the use of one its drill attacks.

Boiling Steam
The general golem’s Steam Cloud ability does magical fire damage to other steam golems equal to half of what it would normally deal, triggering the steam golem’s magic immunity fire healing. The general golem also receives the effect of this ability.

The Witch-King
2011-07-06, 08:26 AM
These are great! The steam blood feature is something I wouldn't have thought of myself at all (or that cold attacks slow them down--which totally makes sense) and I love the jump vents on the scout golem--that's a great idea! I'm looking forward to evilly springing these on the players now--thanks so much!

If you do any others--and I very much appreciate the work you've put into these already--could you please do one with either a gunpowder propelled cannon in its arm or a steam propelled cannon in its arm? Thanks again!

EDIT: I want to know if you intended that the Guard Captain Golem be different from the standard model in any way or is it just supposed to be a larger version? Thanks again!

Halna LeGavilk
2011-07-06, 12:43 PM
EDIT: I want to know if you intended that the Guard Captain Golem be different from the standard model in any way or is it just supposed to be a larger version? Thanks again!

I haven't finished the Guard Captain Golem yet. And I have some good ideas as to that steam cannon arm idea. I need to finish up three more Golems for you- Guard Captain Golem, General Golem, and Sentry Golem. After that I'll start working on DiBastet's class.

The Witch-King
2011-07-07, 02:04 AM
They are all fantastic! Thank you so much--I will be sure to tell the horrified, screaming players who led to their ultimate doom! :smallsmile:

TheJollyRotten
2011-07-08, 05:15 AM
Stats for Robin hood, Sinbad and Morgan le Fay would be useful

Halna LeGavilk
2011-07-08, 09:58 AM
Hmm...I'll be using at least one homebrew class that I can think of. Is that cool?

DiBastet
2011-07-08, 12:38 PM
The golems are so incredibly cool that I believ you should post them in a separate thread for discussion and add them in your homebrew signature. Actually I believe you should keep this thread for reference and request, and make others for the creations.

I have an artificer player with craft construct feat that will be just aching to use these golems. I'll compile them with other low-level golems and pass it to him. He'll love it.

The Witch-King
2011-07-08, 06:36 PM
The golems are so incredibly cool that I believ you should post them in a separate thread for discussion and add them in your homebrew signature. Actually I believe you should keep this thread for reference and request, and make others for the creations.

I have an artificer player with craft construct feat that will be just aching to use these golems. I'll compile them with other low-level golems and pass it to him. He'll love it.

They are some great golems aren't they? :)

Shadow Lord
2011-07-08, 09:32 PM
Stats for an Adept of, Mage of, Master of, and Grandmaster of Shadows.

TheJollyRotten
2011-07-09, 12:10 AM
Hmm...I'll be using at least one homebrew class that I can think of. Is that cool?

No worries just set a link to the class

Xzoltar
2011-07-09, 09:42 AM
If you have any interest in the Alternate Class Feature Sigil Circle (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4405723) made by Stycotl. I would love to see a Prestige Class using this option.

Im not sure if its possible to do a 10 level long PrC from this, but it may work as a 5 level PrC instead. Probably a increase in caster level when using the Sigil, more use per day and better storage, but beside this what can we do ? He could teleport to every Sigil he have scribe using is daily charge and maybe have a permanent alarm spell on each Sigil so that if triggered can decide to scry on the sigil.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-07-12, 12:51 AM
This Knight Protector class is coming along well. I'm sorry to have been so inactive, I've just been busy.

DiBastet
2011-07-12, 08:28 PM
Yeah, RL has its demands.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-07-27, 11:28 AM
Yeah, RL has its demands.

It does, and this is horrifically, horrifically late, but here's the improved Knight Protector Class!

Requirements

Feats: Endurance, Diehard, Toughness
Balance 4 Ranks; Knowledge (Royalty and Nobility) 4 Ranks; Ride 8 Ranks

Hit Die: d12

Knight Protector
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+1|
+2|
+0|
+2|Defensive Stance (1 Ability) 3/Day; Aura of Protection +1

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+0|
+3|Mettle; Armor of Vitality; Armor Focus

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+1|
+3|Thicket of Blades; Wall of Blades 1/Enc.

4th|
+4|
+4|
+1|
+4|Defensive Stance(2 Abilities) 4/Day; Strike of Vitality

5th|
+5|
+4|
+1|
+4|Redirection of Arrows; Taunt; Aura of Protection +2

6th|
+6|
+5|
+2|
+5|Shield Ward; Armor Specialization; Wall of Blades 2/Enc.

7th|
+7|
+5|
+2|
+5|Defensive Stance (3 Abilities) 5/Day

8th|
+8|
+6|
+2|
+6|Selfless Sacrifice; Wall of Blades 3/Enc.

9th|
+9|
+6|
+3|
+6|Redirection of Spells; Aura of Protection +3

10th|
+10|
+7|
+3|
+7|Retributive Strike; Defensive Stance(4 Abilities) 6/Day; Armor Mastery[/table]

Class Skills (Key Modifiers): Balance(Dex); Bluff(Cha); Climb(Str); Concentration(Con); Diplomacy(Cha); Intimidate(Cha); Jump(Str); Knowledge (Royalty and Nobility)(Int); Knowledge(Local)(Int); Listen(Wis); Ride(Dex); Sense Motive(Wis); Spot(Wis); Swim(Str)
Skill Points/Level: 4+Int Mod

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies
Knight Protectors are proficient with all Simple and Martial weapons, along with an additional Exotic weapon of their choice. They are proficient with all light, medium, and heavy armors, and all shields, including the Tower Shield.

Defensive Stance (Ex)
Several times per day, the Knight Protector can drop into a defensive stance, being better able to protect himself and his allies. He gains a bonus to attacks, saves, and AC equal to his Knight Protector level, a +6 bonus to Constitution, along with a number of special abilities, as shown on the table, chosen from one of the abilities below. However, he may only move 5 feet in a round, and may not use any sort of ranged attack, including spells with a range greater than touch. This stance is also very tiring, dealing 4 nonlethal damage to the Knight Protector every round he is in the stance. Is the damage cannot be prevented, including by immunity to non-lethal damage*, The stance lasts an amount of rounds equal to his modified Constitution modifier.

The Knight Protector has access to all of these abilities, but must chose them at the start of the stance and cannot change them until the start of the next stance.

Form of Lunging (Ex)
With this ability, the Knight Protector gains 5’ of natural reach, plus additional natural per 5 Knight Protector levels (+10’ at 5th, +15 at 10th)

Form of Slicing (Ex)
With this form, the Knight Protector gains +1d6 damage, plus an additional +1d6 damage per 2 Knight Protector levels (+2d6 at 2, +3d6 at 4, etc.), and all non-energy damage types turn to slashing.

Form of Energy (Ex)
With this ability, the Knight Protector can change any of his damage die to any sort of energy type he wants. This can be changed any round as a swift action, however, all dice get reduced one die, to a minimum of d4.

Form of Piercing (Ex)
With this ability, the Knight Protector penetrates any DR other than epic, to an amount equal to the character’s levels in Knight Protector, and all non-energy damage types turn to piercing.

Form of Devastating Blows (Ex)
With this ability, whenever the Knight Protector makes a critical hit, it gains +10 to confirm, and doubles the threat range of every weapon he wields (this stacks with similar abilities, like Keen and Improved Critical).

In addition, if he criticals on an enemy normally immune to criticals, that critical ignores said immunity, but with none of the enhancements listed above.

Form of Crushing Despair (Ex)
With this ability, whenever the knight hits an enemy (15-Knight Protector level) damage, that enemy takes a –1 untyped penalty to all saves. This penalty stacks with itself. In addition, all non-energy damage turns to bludgeoning damage.

Form of Unyielding Battle (Ex)
With this ability, the Knight Protector gains Fast Healing 2 (this healing does not heal or prevent the non-lethal damage he would take every round). In addition, he is knocked unconscious at –10, and the Stance ends immediately. The Knight is immediately healed to –1 and stabilized.

Form of Vibrating Blades (Su)
With this ability, the Knight Protector gains a miss chance of (Knight Protector*4), but only while he is wielding a weapon. This only functions against enemies with a lower BAB than him.

Form of Mobile Striking (Su)
(Requires Knight Protector Level 5)
With this ability, the Knight Protector can teleport himself once per 1d4+1 rounds as an Ex Dimension Door with a CL equal to his Knight Protector level.

Aura of Protection
The Knight Protector’s allies are inspired by him, and take courage from his actions. All allies within 60’ of the Knight Protector gain a morale bonus on attacks, saves, and skill checks equal to the amount listed on the table.

Mettle (Ex)
If the Knight Protector would successfully make a Fortitude Save or a Will Save against an effect that allows for half damage, he instead takes no damage.

Armor of Vitality (Ex)
The Knight Protector’s body refuses to quit, and even begins to ignore blows. The Knight Protector gains a bonus to his natural armor equal to his constitution modifier.

Armor Focus (Ex)
The Knight Protector trains in his armor, eats in his armor, fights in his armor, and sleeps in his armor. His armor’s max dexterity increases by an amount equal to his Knight Protector level, and the armor check penalty decreases by an amount equal to his Knight Protector level.

Thicket of Blades (Ex)
The Knight Protector is very good at keeping those within his reach off balance. All terrain that the Knight protector threatens is treated as Difficult Terrain.

Wall of Blades (Ex)
The Knight Protector can use the Wall of Blades maneuver a number of times per encounter as listed on the table.

Strike of Vitality (Ex)
The Knight Protector knows his own body in its armor so well, he can use it to hurt his enemies. The Knight Protector adds his Constitution modifier as a bonus on his damage rolls. In addition, once per encounter per three Knight Protector levels, he may deny an enemy their armor and natural bonus to AC for a number of rounds equal to the Knight Protector’s Constitution modifier, but only against attacks made by the Knight Protector.

Redirection of Arrows (Su)
The Knight Protector is such a big target that arrows have a way of hitting them instead of allies. Any time that an ally within (Knight Protector levelx5) feet would be struck by a ranged attack, the Knight Protector may instead have that attack strike him. This attack automatically hits.

Taunt (Ex)
At 2nd level, a Knight Protector may taunt an enemy to enrage him. Pick a target, and as a swift action, taunt them. The target must make a will save (DC= 10 + 1/2 Class levels + Charisma Bonus), and if it fails, it becomes enraged for 3 + your Charisma bonus rounds. They for intents and purposes, act as if they were a barbarian during a rage, except they don't gain any bonus to their ability scores, the restrictions on their actions apply and they take the normal -2 penalty to AC. They must also attack only the Knight Protector for the duration of the rage.

Shield Ward (Ex)
The Knight Protector knows how to block blows of all kinds, including those that he shouldn’t. He gains Shield Ward as a bonus feat.

Armor Specialization (Ex)
The Knight Protector knows how to use his armor more effectively than most combatants. He adds a bonus equal to (Knight Protector level/2) to his armor bonus to AC. This stacks with all other armor bonuses to his AC.

Selfless Sacrifice (Ex)
If an adjacent ally would be hit by a melee attack, the Knight Protector may chose to switch places with the ally and take the attack instead. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity, but does use up the Knight Protector’s 5-foot step movement for the next round. If the Knight Protector cannot 5-foot step, he cannot use this ability.

Redirection of Spells
This ability works as Redirection of Arrows, but applies to all targeted spells and effects only allies within 10feet of the Knight Protector.

Retributive Strike
The Knight Protector fights back against those who would attempt to harm him or his allies. If an enemy makes a melee attack against the Knight Protector or an ally, and the enemy is within the reach of the Knight Protector, the Knight Protector may make a single melee attack at his highest base attack bonus against the enemy. This ability functions once/round.

Armor Mastery
The Knight Protector is so used to armor, he functions better than without. When the Knight Protector is wearing armor, he gains a +3 competence bonus to AC, a competence bonus to attack equal to his Knight Protector level, +20 foot bonus to his base land speed, and temporary hitpoints equal to his Constitution modifier times 3.

EdroGrimshell
2011-07-27, 11:44 AM
I'd like to request 2 things
1) A blind warrior base class that uses psionics to enhance their senses and ToB maneuvers/stances to fight. I'd also prefer them to be Int and speed/accuracy based if at all possible. Possibly a homebrew discipline based around Listen but that's not necessary.

2) Necrobiologist base class, essentially a spell-less necromancer that takes bits and pieces from the dead to make their own unique undead which they can improve on over time/levels. It's a science and an art to the practitioner.

I plan to do both of these as my own little projects and would just like to compare my version to another person's view of them