PDA

View Full Version : Can't Touch this!

Dragonsoul
2011-07-07, 07:45 PM
So in a different Thread, I was building a gestalt character, that as a side effect, got ridiculous Saves, this made the little optimiser in me sad-it was gestalt-it felt like cheating, so Normal class Progression, trying to beat my other score.

He stood before the robbers palms out, "I do not wish to hurt you" The robbers grinned- Easy prey, only a frail fool stood between them and there prey- What fools they were to hire such a weakling on these roads, he had no weapon, no divine talisman, no spellbook. "Lee Blast 'im!, A torrent of flame answered, the man stood before them untouched" "So be it"

A moment later, he stood away from the dazed bound bodies "I've messaged the guards, they'll be here soon, come on, It's not safe"

This could get complicated, I'm using Fractional BAB as it a system I always use, It makes my life so much easier, not Fractional saves though
Salem Ghostwalker 10,12,12,10,16,16
Monk 2- Evasion, +3/+3/+3. Wis to AC Gives Monk Stuff Feats: Vow of Poverty, Sacred Vow
Paladin 2- Cha to saves, no other reason +6/+3/+3 Feat: Quick Draw
Swordsage 2- Manuevers,Weapon Focus(Unarmed Strike),Wis to AC +6/+6/+6
Feat: True Believer
Red Avenger 1 - Saves, Stunning Shout +8/+8/+8
Ninja of the cresent Moon- Saves, Monk AC, Sneak Attack +10/+10/+10
Pious Templear -<Picking a diety with Favoured Weapon-Unarmed Strike>
Mettle, +12/+10/+12
Cleric - Domains (Luck,Pride) +14/+10/+14
Shadow Sun Ninja- Weird Touch ability, Saves, Monkness 16/12/16
Apostle of Peace - Saves,Spells 18/14/18
Poverty Feats at 1/3/5/7/9/11(6)
Nymphs Kiss,Vow of non Violence, Vow of Peace,Santify Martial Stike(Unarmed Attacks), Vow of Purity, Vow of Chastity
So Fort +18, Reflex +14 Will +18
Not much yet but I had Charisma, which is now at 22 Because of Vow of Poverty, and the VoP saves(another +1) this Makes it +25/+21/+25 add it stat bonuses,, +26/+22/+29 (VoP added +4Cha,+2 Wis) Fort Goes up to +30 for death effects and Will goes to +33 for Charm and Compulsion, and Nymphs kiss adds +1 to all of them for spells.
Now to Calculate AC!
VoP- Gives +7 Exalted, +1 Deflection, +1 NA, Monk/Swordsage adds Wis Twice (+4x2), +6 VoPeace oh and Dex Twice (2nd from Ninja, it calls out in the text) =35AC

Aura= 10+5(1/2 CL) +6(CHA)+4(VoNW)=25 Shatter DC=10+5+4+1=20
DC Stunning Fist=10+5(1/2 CL)+4(WIS)+4(VoNV)=23

So I jut stun 'em down and Knock 'em unconscious.
OPTIONAL EXTRA
Now How to use that WBL... it says I can't have Magic items, but Grafts aren't magic itemsm they're not really items at all so by RAW they are allowed-
Feathered Wings- 10,000gp Fly @twice Land speed
Strong Leg - 8,000 +2 Con
If any mentions that Daily will Save-its DC 15, and I get two rerolls, I'll get Wis Drain on average every 20 years- I'll take that chance:smallamused:
Small Edit: Yeah the fluff of the fiendish graphs is wrong,but the dicotomy of an angelic figure going "yeah, things wings used to belong to a Vrock" is to funny for me to not mention...