PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXXXV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Gullara
2011-07-08, 12:10 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavernAnimated.gif

*Upon entering the tavern you find it to be rustic, dim, cramped, and smelling of spilled beer. Moving through the crowd, half of which seem to be deadtiming, you spot a fireplace with a banjowood carving on the mantle, you also make out through the haze the curving bar and private booths hidden behind ferns. A side door leading to a patio outside reveals a hungry looking dumpster mimic sneaking towards an unsuspecting customer.

Trog's is a single location that exists simultaneously in the cities of Town and Inside. Somehow. It's best not to question it.

Staff:
Owner and Proprietor: Trog
Manager: El Jaspero
Bartenders: Zee, Phoebe, Ashna, Ambrosia

Trog's Tavern hires only the finest NPC servers:
((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

Bouncer: Baby (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8627338#post8627338) (NPC, a dwarf who was raised by orcs and has the intellect of Thog.)

Servers:
Nina - A fiesty and vivacious tiefling. Mean, self-centered and completely unavailable. You may have seen her recently on the WotC 4E cartoon.
Paige - A sweet, wholesome, flirty elf working her way through PC school.
Cosmo - A quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel. Truly a monster. RAWR!

DRINK MENU:
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Eladrin Carbernet - Official Feywine of the Wild Hunt
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Iames Agonia - This tart, dark red wine will stun you and leave you feeling good for hours.
Kobold Chianti - Tart. Tangy. Shifty.
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Powerlust Pinot - For those corruptable humans
Shadar-Kai Shadowine - Served in a jagged, broken glass
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Warlock Wine - Best served cold
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!

Mixed Drinks:
A Drink - Generic booze with ice that can be shaken, stirred, or you know, whatever. Try to be more imaginative next time.
Aboleth Absinthe - Far Realmilicious!
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Coffee Martini - Buzzzzz.
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Dragon Liver Buster - Strongest drink in the house
Dwarf Spirits
Fire Archon Asylum Rum - "FAAR!!!"
Haley's Liquer - Named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Hemo Colada - 100% less coconut, 100% more ichor
Ice Liquer - From the Plane of Ice: guaranteed to cool you down.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood
Jasphattan - El J's Secret Recipie, vermouth & bitters
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Piña CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Rust Monster - Scotch, drambuie shaken in a wooden mixer.
Sneak on the Beach - Peach vodka, cran-pineapple juice, a cat hair
Swampwater - Phosphorescent lemon-lime
White Russian Wukei - for bounty hunters who dig dairy
Wizard Blizzard - Crushed ice and Bourbon. The effect depends on the spell stored in it.

Beers & Such:
Ales: Archon, Guilders, Balthor's Best
Grim Brewery Ginger Beer - Death-o-licious!
Mind Flayer Mead - Mmm... brains.

Other Fine Beverages:
Celestial Soda Pop - Soda specially brewed in Celestia. Tastes divine.
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) - for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation
Llamonade - That cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds
Oni Tea - From the far east.
Red Minotaur Energy Drink - a-MAZE-ing energy!
Root Beer
Save vs. Slow Slurpees™ - C-c-c-cold
Hot Chocolate - Mmmmmmarshmallows

MUNCHIES MENU:
AbyssalNuts - damned and spicy
Baked Goods - Scones and Muffins and Brownies oh my! We have no cake - the cake is a lie!
Bamhacon - where the ham meets the bacon. Served with eggs.
Court of Stars Salad - Fresh fey greens
Hero Sandwiches - what else? Served with Villain vinegrette
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips and hot meat and cheese dip
Yuan-ti Gyros - Lamb. Or halfling. We're not sure.
Trog's Floor Chili - Don't ask Trog where it came from and Trog won't tell you "the floor"

SMOKABLES:
Dwarven Cigars - From our axe-hewn humidor
Coffin Nail™ Cigarettes - Get Nailed!
Halfling Pipeweed - Bogart™ brand

((When this thread reaches page 50, anyone can make the next thread. However, if you want to make changes to the OP, please check in the OOC thread first to make sure everyone agrees.))

Gullara
2011-07-08, 12:15 AM
Harnel's dead meat.

"Pretty much, and I imagine so. I never really looked into it honestly."

"They say the leader of AMEN is a dragon, so if you want to hunt real game, you could always go for him. It'd be The Most Dangerous Game."
Reinholdt says.
Before deadtiming.

*rampages through Watch, everyone dies*

"I will have to keep that in mind." Beorn ponders the possibilities. Yes, yes. This is very good. "I believe I will go out again now. The hunt calls me. It was good speaking with you, Reinholdt." And with that, he leaves the tavern.

Zefir
2011-07-08, 01:08 AM
Fade still has a look at Rahlus. And he seems very intressed in him since he mentioned, thatz the fearspawn is caused by him. Sadly this knight one is in his way and he doesn't know what this guy needs. And as far as he noticed this guy has some 'I'm the best illnes'. Fade tstarts thinking if this 'curse' may help him in his own ways. Rahlus may notice Fade watching him or more the knight may notice it since Rahlus is out of his body.

------------------------------------------

Andy still drinks his second drink a Dragon Liver Buster.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 01:35 AM
A cloud of blue smoke floats into the bar and over to Fade, before solidifying into the djinn, who leaps up onto the table. Master, your mansion awaits. He says, tossing a set of house keys to Fade.

Zefir
2011-07-08, 01:41 AM
"Thank you." He says taking the keys.

"Seems like a good change for the moment. I just got tired."
He stands up and attemps to leave the tavern.

"Lead the way" he sais to the Djinn.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 01:45 AM
The djinn grins. This way. With that, it will lead the way to a very nice mansion in the Blue Zone.

You should probably post in Inside first, as I can't without double-posting.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 09:11 AM
Zach walks into Trog's with his Vulpix(Voltron) on his shoulder. He sits down at a table cautiously, this world was strange and different from the last one he was in. He waited for a server to see what he wanted. Voltron jumped from his shoulder onto the table. Voltron's head rubbed against Zach's hand. Zach pet her.
"Vulllllpiix"
"Yeah, I'm scared of this world too, buddy."

Zefir
2011-07-08, 10:31 AM
Andy (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9485865&postcount=211)strands up from his place at the bar and takes a seat on the table where Zach sits. He throws the bar card on the table. He doesn't wokr here, but he knew what new guys want.

"Hello there."

Than he points at Vulpix.

"May I ask what this is? i haven't seens such an animal or what it may be."

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 10:36 AM
What's this?

A new person?

"Hello!" comes the cheerful, bouncy voice of none other than Zee, Trog's very own PC bartender! ...how did she get over to his table so fast? And was she even in the room before? "Welcome to Trog's Tavern, home of the best lousy service in all the Nexus! What can I get for you today?"

Now mind, she looks like a pretty normal human. But... There's something subtly off about her. Something in the way she moves... It's hard to put a finger on it exactly.

Meanwhile!

A cat-sized dragony critter with glassy scales is being held by a certain fair-skinned drow. Fortunately for him he isn't dead timed! But the drow is. Requiem wriggles impotently in her grasp.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 10:48 AM
Andy (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9485865&postcount=211)strands up from his place at the bar and takes a seat on the table where Zach sits. He throws the bar card on the table. He doesn't wokr here, but he knew what new guys want.

"Hello there."

Than he points at Vulpix.

"May I ask what this is? i haven't seens such an animal or what it may be."

"Her name is Voltron. She's a Vulpix, but is one of many types of Pokemon. My pokedex can explain better." Zach presses some buttons on his pokedex that then gives some audio. "Vulpix, the Fire Fox Pokemon. Vulpix is born with one tail that eventually splits into 9 tails. The tails are warm and their heat grows the older they get."

Zefir
2011-07-08, 11:01 AM
"Well that doesn't make so many sense since I don't even know what a Pkemon is."

He then looks at Zee. And waits for Zach to answer her.

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 11:03 AM
Reinholdt, says bye to Beorn. And shifts. And then Zach and Voltron come in!

Reinholdt, a cat with a sniper rifle on his back, is quite intrigued.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/641/reinholdtsnipersu6.png

He heads over to investigate. The Vulpix particularly interests him as Reinholdt hops up on a nearby seat to stare.

Meanwhile!

A cat-sized dragony critter with glassy scales is being held by a certain fair-skinned drow. Fortunately for him he isn't dead timed! But the drow is. Requiem wriggles impotently in her grasp.

Ilpholin holds the critter tight.
As in adorably snuggling and loving and caring for and naming George.

"Awww... you're so cute! What's your name?" :smallbiggrin:

She's rather ignorant of the going ons around her.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 11:14 AM
"Never heard of a pokemon before!? Voltron, I don't think that we're in Kanto anymore!" the vulpix gave a worried sigh. Zach looked up at Zee. "Do you take € here?"

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 11:33 AM
"Never heard of a pokemon before!? Voltron, I don't think that we're in Kanto anymore!" the vulpix gave a worried sigh. Zach looked up at Zee. "Do you take € here?"

Reinholdt continues to stare at the Vulpix.
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaare.

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 11:35 AM
They aren't in Kansas either!

The aether wyrmling continues his wriggling, though he won't be able to escape. Not without hurting Ilpholin. And that would probably just get him into even more trouble. That's the last thing he wants.

"I'm Requiem," he replies in an adorably squeaky, pouty voice. He feels stupid for getting caught...

Meanwhile!

Zee nods gleefully. "Of course we do! We take any form of currency here at Trog's Tavern! It would be really hard to get paid if we didn't after all!"

Considering that Zee has been paid with everything from teef to pressed latinum bars...

Money is so messed up around here.

Zefir
2011-07-08, 11:41 AM

"This world is called the Nexus."

He notice reinhold Staaaaaaaaaaaaaar at vulpix.

"I think Reinhold get on your Vul.. Vux.eh the fox you have."

Maxios
2011-07-08, 11:45 AM
Maxios stumbles in, aggravated. He sits down at a corner booth and begins talking to his White Power Ring.
"Where's the nearest escaped entity?" he hisses to the ring.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 11:45 AM
Reinholdt continues to stare at the Vulpix.
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaare.

The vulpix notices and walks over. "Hello!" though to everyone else it would sound if she was saying 'Vulpix!'. Zach took out his wallet and gives Zee some money. "I need the spiciest dish you have and a hamburger if you got them."

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 11:51 AM
"Oh hi. You can talk after all."
He's a bit shocked he understands, but that's the Nexus for you.

"I'm Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire."

Reinholdt gives his flourish.

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 11:55 AM
"Sure thing, coming right up!" Zee responds brightly before bouncing off toward the kitchen.

And then steps out from behind Zach's chair with a tray in hand! Said tray is placed in front of him. On it is a nice fresh burger and a bowl of spicy curry! No doubt absurdly spicy. Like make the inside of a human's mouth slough off as they pass out from the burning pain sort of spicy.

Yesh...

"Please make sure that you don't get any of the curry in your eyes since it causes temporary blindness!"

...seriously?

"If there's anything else you need just ask, okay?"

Requiem suddenly pops out of existence, as though he was never here! No doubt some sort of weird time-manipulation shenanigans.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 11:56 AM
Maxios stumbles in, aggravated. He sits down at a corner booth and begins talking to his White Power Ring.

Right here. Fferrir says, stomping over to Maxios and trying to punch him in the face. I suggest you stop hunting.

He's been sitting in the corner booth for days, deadtimed.:smallamused::smalltongue:

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 12:02 PM
"Oh hi. You can talk after all."
He's a bit shocked he understands, but that's the Nexus for you.

"I'm Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire."

Reinholdt gives his flourish.

"I'm Voltron, Vulpix Extraordinaire. I've never seen anything like you before. Sting and Simon will never believe me!" Zach takes a bite of his burger and pushes the bowl of curry to the Vulpix who devours all of it.

Zefir
2011-07-08, 12:05 PM
"Zee you may let a few moments pass insted of bringing the food a moment befor people emd talking." Andy says with a smile and a bit funny.

"So could you tell me what a Pokemon is?"
Andy doesn t notice Maxios fight for now tbere is nothing wrong for now.

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 12:10 PM
"I'm Voltron, Vulpix Extraordinaire. I've never seen anything like you before. Sting and Simon will never believe me!" Zach takes a bite of his burger and pushes the bowl of curry to the Vulpix who devours all of it.

"You're a fox with multiple tails and you've never seen a cat before?" Reinholdt shakes his head. This place...

"Who are Sting and Simon?"

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 12:17 PM
Zee wrinkles her nose a bit at Andy, quirking her head off to the side.

Then it clicks!

"Oh! Right. Heh! People just like getting their food fast! It's one of the reason why they come here!"

And then she's off to see to other customers!

Awaaaaaay!

Several dust bunnies begin jousting on the rafters. One of the dirty little warriors is run through, crying out dramatically before tumbling over the side and landing in an elf's soup.

Eeww...

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 12:21 PM
"You're a fox with multiple tails and you've never seen a cat before?" Reinholdt shakes his head. This place...

"Who are Sting and Simon?"

"Other pokemon." Zach sighed and pulled out two pokeballs and let a Seedot and a Wurmple out. "This is Simon and this is Sting. They are pokemon. No one truly knows what a pokemon is"

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 12:28 PM
"They look like animals to me." :smallconfused:

That makes it pretty simple!

It's almost a wonder a pokeball didn't get thrown at Reinholdt when he first showed up.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 12:40 PM
"They look like animals to me." :smallconfused:

That makes it pretty simple!

It's almost a wonder a pokeball didn't get thrown at Reinholdt when he first showed up.

Zach finally notices Reinholdt. He quickly scans him with his Pokedex. "Reinholdt, the Treasure Hunting Cat Pokemon. Not much is known about him except that there is only one in existance. It is currently owned by Reinholdt." Zach looked disappointed that the Reinholdt was already owned.

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 12:45 PM
Reinholdt... Reinholdt looks insulted!
"That thing is way off! No one owns me! And there's... umm... one, two... three? Three to five of me in existence, thank you very much!" :smallmad:

"Not known... not known?! How the hell am I not known! Argleblargh!" Reinholdt flails. He's very well known! Or he ought to be! Stupid databases. They're just ASKING for another disaster to happen.

"Gimmee that!" Reinholdt tries to snatch the Pokedex. It needs fixing!

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 01:11 PM
Reinholdt... Reinholdt looks insulted!
"That thing is way off! No one owns me! And there's... umm... one, two... three? Three to five of me in existence, thank you very much!" :smallmad:

"Not known... not known?! How the hell am I not known! Argleblargh!" Reinholdt flails. He's very well known! Or he ought to be! Stupid databases. They're just ASKING for another disaster to happen.

"Gimmee that!" Reinholdt tries to snatch the Pokedex. It needs fixing!
It was taken out of Zach's hands. "That is a hard to get item! Professor Oak gave it to me!" Zach reached for it. "I really suggest that you give that back."

Logician
2011-07-08, 01:19 PM
"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!" A man shouts. He is a handsome man in decorative armour wielding a shining sword, behind him is a mob of men and women with farming tools and torches.

"It was not by my hand that I was brought here to cause you misery." A man in commoners cloths standing 20 paces in front of the hero retorts.

"I was brought here by... humans who thought I would make a cool pet!" The same man continues.

The members of the mob glance at each other, confused. What was their hero doing? The man he was shouting at was clearly not the monster they were here to slay, it was the local butcher, bill. And why was bill saying these things?

"A pet!? You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!"

"The same could be said of all idols..."

"Mankind ill needs a idol such as you!"

"What is a Man!" the butcher flourishes. Suddenly, the hero shakes himself.

"Its a trick!" he shouts. "the devil is doing this to distract us, he influenced us with some kind of hex to amuse himself and buy himself time to escape!!!" The hero shouts again. The mob begins yelling and pushes forward behind the hero who charges into the abandoned house, past the confused and recovering butcher.

"YOU!" He shouts when he pushes open the doors to see the pseudodragon in the middle of some arcane symbols he had painted on the floor and surrounded by miscellaneous magic items and baubles.

The pseudodragon laughs, a strange mix of purring, growling, and coughing that could be mistaken for something else if not for the grin he wore.

The symbols on the floor begin to glow and Vates is bathed in light, the hero and mob rush forward but when they reach striking distance they find the light subsided and their prey missing, as well as a substantial portion of the floorboards...
---------------------
The patrons of Trogs may notice a flash of light above their heads, followed by a bang as a wooden platform manifests and falls, but is caught by the rafters.

A few shiny objects can be seen to roll off the top of the platform and fall to the tavern floor.

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 01:22 PM
Reinholdt leaps back, holding the Pokedex in his paws and shakes his head.
"No way! Not until I fix my entry.... this thing is rare did you say?"
Reinholdt asks, as he starts pressing buttons on it, trying to remake his entry how he wants it to be.

No, he has no clue what he's doing.

Though, to be fair, the shiny objects falling distract him a bit. He is curious as to what they are.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 01:32 PM
Reinholdt leaps back, holding the Pokedex in his paws and shakes his head.
"No way! Not until I fix my entry.... this thing is rare did you say?"
Reinholdt asks, as he starts pressing buttons on it, trying to remake his entry how he wants it to be.

No, he has no clue what he's doing.

Though, to be fair, the shiny objects falling distract him a bit. He is curious as to what they are.

"I would really suggest you give it back." Zach uses the distraction to take back the Pokedex. "You shouldn't take things that are not yours." Zach's Seedot walked over to the shiny things. "Seedot?"

Zefir
2011-07-08, 01:40 PM
"Reinhold why don t you change and sit here?"

Well and then there are these shiny things. A hand out of green light will try to take on and lift it ober to Andy.

Logician
2011-07-08, 01:43 PM
The shiny things are mostly composed of mundane jewellery and gold coins. Though there are a few more extravagant pieces such as an amulet with a large red gem which is now being carried to Andy by a green hand, and a large silver bowl. The bowl in particular is noteworthy for resting in a small puddle of blood, which seems to have spilt from it.

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 01:45 PM
The Pokedex is taken back!
Betcha it speaks in Spanish from now on though.

"Hey! I can't be a Treasure Hunter if I don't... shinies..." @.@

Reinholdt doesn't feel the need to sit with Andy.
He does feel the need to jump down and scurry around the floor, grabbing stuff. Especially that amulet which got edited into Andy's hand. Booo. Reinholdt avoids the bowl.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 02:00 PM
Simon the Seedot leaned to look at the bowl as Reinholdt came over. "What's that red stuff?" he noticed the gold pieces and picked up a couple in his mouth. He then brought them over to Zach who then had them in his hand. "Is, is that blood!?" he threw them back towards the pile.

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 02:09 PM
There's a mirror in the corner of the tavern. A dusty old mirror. One of those floor-length ones that are usually set up in stores that sell clothing. The thing is actually a portal to a nearby temple that seems to have fallen into disuse.

Though most people aren't aware of that...

Probably why it fell into disuse.

Regardless!

Out of the mirror pokes the nose of a glassy-scaled wyrmling, no bigger than a house cat. Scales that flash and shimmer as though filled with emerald green water.

He glances back and forth cautiously and upon noting that Zee isn't in the common room he comes bounding inside! Thanks to an earlier Temporal Revision he and the other aether wyrmlings weren't ever in here. But now he is!

And he's playing a dangerous game too! If Zee found him she mig-OH shiny things!

Requiem goes bounding over to the pile of loot!

Zefir
2011-07-08, 02:09 PM
Poor Reinhold may run into a green shield that covers the hand and the red gem. The shield doesnt hur but Reinhold can't reach the inside.

"A bit to late Reinhold." Andy sais and contimuse to bring the gem to his place.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 02:16 PM
There's a mirror in the corner of the tavern. A dusty old mirror. One of those floor-length ones that are usually set up in stores that sell clothing. The thing is actually a portal to a nearby temple that seems to have fallen into disuse.

Though most people aren't aware of that...

Probably why it fell into disuse.

Regardless!

Out of the mirror pokes the nose of a glassy-scaled wyrmling, no bigger than a house cat. Scales that flash and shimmer as though filled with emerald green water.

He glances back and forth cautiously and upon noting that Zee isn't in the common room he comes bounding inside! Thanks to an earlier Temporal Revision he and the other aether wyrmlings weren't ever in here. But now he is!

And he's playing a dangerous game too! If Zee found him she mig-OH shiny things!

Requiem goes bounding over to the pile of loot!

Zach bolts up at what appears to be a pokemon. He tries to scan it but what he gets back from the pokedex is in spanish. Voltron runs over to Requiem and a box shows up saying 'Trainer Zach wishes to do battle!'

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 02:16 PM
Nah. Reinholdt didn't even bother with the amulet once Andy get ninja edited into getting it. So he doesn't run into anything. :smalltongue:

He's just grabbing other stuff.
"Yeah, that's probably blood. I wouldn't drink it." He tells Zach. "But it's only in that demonic ritual bowl. Everything else is probably safe."

And then!
Competition!
Reinholdt hisses at Requiem and scurries around faster, grabbing what he can.

Murkus
2011-07-08, 02:20 PM
Fair enough... Still, it is pretty weird. You'd think that the crime would be a lot worse than it is, considering the lack of laws and all. Jasper shrugs. Not that I'm complaining, obviously. He smiles, leaning back in his chair.

"I guarantee they'd start to crack down if we went a little too crazy." Legion muses, leaning forward and propping herself up on her arms. "Like... televising ourselves stealing a huge treasury. Leaving calling cards n' stuff just to annoy them. Crap like that."

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 02:26 PM
Rein won't have too much competition given that Requiem just got interrupted by a pokemon battle!

Cue battle music! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIzFFw6bZZg&NR=1)

A level *garbled hexadecimal value* Gavakhole appeared!

Requiem strikes a battle stance wings flared and teeth bared to show he means business! The air around him suddenly blurs as his form wavers into several separate mirror images!

The wild Gavakhole used DOUBLE TEAM!

Its evasion has increased!

This is all rather silly!

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 02:55 PM
Rein won't have too much competition given that Requiem just got interrupted by a pokemon battle!

Cue battle music! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIzFFw6bZZg&NR=1)

A level *garbled hexadecimal value* Gavakhole appeared!

Requiem strikes a battle stance wings flared and teeth bared to show he means business! The air around him suddenly blurs as his form wavers into several separate mirror images!

The wild Gavakhole used DOUBLE TEAM!

Its evasion has increased!

This is all rather silly!

Voltron used Flamethrower!

It probably will hit!

Seedot cheers from the sidelines

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 02:56 PM
"I guarantee they'd start to crack down if we went a little too crazy." Legion muses, leaning forward and propping herself up on her arms. "Like... televising ourselves stealing a huge treasury. Leaving calling cards n' stuff just to annoy them. Crap like that."

Ooh, we should totally do that. Leave a calling card I mean..... Jasper ponders for a second, flipping his lucky coin between his hands. Mebbe, like, leave a bunch of crazy riddles and stuff that don't actually mean anything?

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 03:07 PM
The blazing line of flames streaks toward Requiem and washes over the area he and his images are in! He grits his teeth but it doesn't look like that worked very well.

...it's not very effective.

In a blur the wyrmling dashes forward, he and his images zig-zagging erratically as he aims to surround the Vulpix on all sides and-!

CRUNCH!

Yeowch! Look out for those nasty bites!

Voltron may be shocked to discover that Requiem's mirror images actually hurt. Just as much as the real one in fact!

Or...

Maybe they're all the real one!

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 03:17 PM
The blazing line of flames streaks toward Requiem and washes over the area he and his images are in! He grits his teeth but it doesn't look like that worked very well.

...it's not very effective.

In a blur the wyrmling dashes forward, he and his images zig-zagging erratically as he aims to surround the Vulpix on all sides and-!

CRUNCH!

Yeowch! Look out for those nasty bites!

Voltron may be shocked to discover that Requiem's mirror images actually hurt. Just as much as the real one in fact!

Or...

Maybe they're all the real one!

Zach called back Voltron and sent out Simon the Seedot!
Simon used Bide!

Murkus
2011-07-08, 03:18 PM
Ooh, we should totally do that. Leave a calling card I mean..... Jasper ponders for a second, flipping his lucky coin between his hands. Mebbe, like, leave a bunch of crazy riddles and stuff that don't actually mean anything?

"Maybe. But everyone around here seems... what's the word..." Legion snaps her fingers. "Genre savvy. They might just ignore it as a bunch of gibberish." She tilts her head. "Still, it'd be funny if they didn't."

Logician
2011-07-08, 03:19 PM
The patrons of the tavern may now notcie that on the floor is the massive shadow of a dragon, wings spread. Vates swoops down landing atop the silver bowl. Any who were frightend by the shadow may now realize that it was merely the product of an actually very tiny dragon just being very close to the ceiling lights.

He growls at the cat he sees taking his shiny things, and lowers his head to the ground in mimicry of a snake ready to strike.

Reinholdt will suddently hear THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9_h8XwP4Wg&feature=fvst) inside his head.

He may also feel a compulsion to drop whatever he has taken, supernatural in source if he can identify that.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 03:23 PM
The patrons of the tavern may now notcie that on the floor is the massive shadow of a dragon, wings spread. Vates swoops down landing atop the silver bowl. Any who were frightend by the shadow may now realize that it was merely the product of an actually very tiny dragon just being very close to the ceiling lights.

He growls at the cat he sees taking his shiny things, and lowers his head to the ground in mimicry of a snake ready to strike.

Reinhold will suddently hear THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9_h8XwP4Wg&feature=fvst) inside his head.

He may also feel a compulsion to drop whatever he has taken, supernatural in source if he can identify that.

Zach sees this tiny dragon and automatically assumes that it must evolve into the creature he was fighting. Using his perfect ball throwing abilities, he threw a pokeball at it, hoping that it would be caught. This was done while Simon was using Bide.

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 03:28 PM
Oh no! The acorn thing is...

Umm...

Sitting there?

The various mirror images of Requiem all glance at each other uncertainly. One of them shrugs. They'll then cause a violent distortion in space that will aim to fling the seed pokemon through a nearby window and outside.

TWANG!

While generally hilarious this probably isn't very dangerous.

Aside from any scuffs that might be suffered from bouncing into the street.

Ouch...

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 03:32 PM
Oh no! The acorn thing is...

Umm...

Sitting there?

The various mirror images of Requiem all glance at each other uncertainly. One of them shrugs. They'll then cause a violent distortion in space that will aim to fling the seed pokemon through a nearby window and outside.

TWANG!

While generally hilarious this probably isn't very dangerous.

Aside from any scuffs that might be suffered from bouncing into the street.

Ouch...

It is completely ineffective! All the energy is sucked into Simon. He then released it into a large burst all around him! It would be painful!

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 03:33 PM
Reinholdt is startled by the shadow. But then it's just an itty-bitty dragon! Reinholdt... totally doesn't drop the stuff though.

When it comes to shiny things vs. not shiny things, his mind is in high gear for shiny things. Why on earth would he drop them?!

He resists the compulsion.
But does sorta sit and stare.
>>
And try to shove his loot into his personal hammerspace.
<<

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 03:35 PM
True that. That's the one thing I never could understand about superhero comics, why no one ever bothered to leave clues that didn't lead right to their secret lair. Jasper says, placing the coin onto the table and spinning it. That and why no one noticed Clark Kent had ridiculous amounts of muscles and looked just like superman.

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 03:42 PM
Blarg!

Two of the images get hammered by the shockwave!

The other two flicker briefly, allowing it to pass through them harmlessl!

All four of the wyrmlings take to the air, getting some distance between themselves and the acorn as they take a deeeeep breath and-!

"BWARG!"

Expel a scything, rending, mangling distortion in the very fabric of space toward the pogehman! Should the attack strike true it'll no doubt hurt like the dickens!

...not sure how well an acorn would be able to dodge it though.

Thing doesn't seem terribly agile. But it might surprise everyone!

Logician
2011-07-08, 03:51 PM
Vates tries harder to persuade Rein, however an object comes flying out of nowhere and strikes him in the head. He rolls off the bowl, seemingly disoriented.

The music in Reins head sounds scratchy and broken up for a few seconds till the pseudodragon flips back onto his feet, the pokeball laying harmlessly beside him. The stops any ways now as Vates decides the stand-off is pointless, he picks up the silver bowl and flies up to the platform in the rafters. Returning a brief second later to begin grabbing all he can in quick swoops.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 03:53 PM
A dwarf stumbles into the bar, muttering under his breath. He's wearing slightly rusty chainmail, and unusually for a dwarf doesn't have an axe. Perched on his head is a battered and dented helmet with one antler mounted upon it. The dwarf's long, tangled and illkept beard is black, with the odd bit of festering food lodged in, and his raving, mad eyes are deep blue.

The dwarf stumbles to the bar and sits down, leaving red smears from his left, bootless foot.

Murkus
2011-07-08, 03:53 PM
True that. That's the one thing I never could understand about superhero comics, why no one ever bothered to leave clues that didn't lead right to their secret lair. Jasper says, placing the coin onto the table and spinning it. That and why no one noticed Clark Kent had ridiculous amounts of muscles and looked just like superman.

"Well if no one ever found their lair, the badguys would win. Can't have that." Legion gives a cheeky smile which broadens into an amused grin. "Maybe if we put on glasses, no one will know we're about to rob a place. Perfect disguise."

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 03:55 PM
Blarg!

Two of the images get hammered by the shockwave!

The other two flicker briefly, allowing it to pass through them harmlessl!

All four of the wyrmlings take to the air, getting some distance between themselves and the acorn as they take a deeeeep breath and-!

"BWARG!"

Expel a scything, rending, mangling distortion in the very fabric of space toward the pogehman! Should the attack strike true it'll no doubt hurt like the dickens!

...not sure how well an acorn would be able to dodge it though.

Thing doesn't seem terribly agile. But it might surprise everyone!

Simon tries to waddle away, but he was too slow! The attack hit and he went flying! He landed with one hp to spare, and used one final move.
It was called Revenge!
It hits a a can't miss move! It is very powerful too!

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 04:01 PM
Nonsense. The badguys can win, and that's exactly what I intend to do. With that, Jasper leans across the table and tries to kiss Legion. So far I'm rich, happy, and have a wonderful girlfriend. I'm pretty sure that counts as a victory.

Reinholdt
2011-07-08, 04:03 PM
Vates tries harder to persuade Rein, however an object comes flying out of nowhere and strikes him in the head. He rolls off the bowl, seemingly disoriented.

The music in Reins head sounds scratchy and broken up for a few seconds till the pseudodragon flips back onto his feet, the pokeball laying harmlessly beside him. The stops any ways now as Vates decides the stand-off is pointless, he picks up the silver bowl and flies up to the platform in the rafters. Returning a brief second later to begin grabbing all he can in quick swoops.

Reinholdt winces as the music acts all funny. Why the hell is there music in his head?!
Oh hey.
The looting is commencing again.
>>
Reinholdt resumes taking what he can, though decides it best not to force a confrontation. Once he's gotten a little bit more, he'll scurry for the door, intending on escape.

Halae
2011-07-08, 04:04 PM
Harnel, back in Half-Dragon form, will walk in through the front entrance. Perhaps Sigwhite is with him?

In any case, he begins looking for Zee. He's got good news for her =D

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 04:07 PM
Reinholdt winces as the music acts all funny. Why the hell is there music in his head?!
Oh hey.
The looting is commencing again.
>>
Reinholdt resumes taking what he can, though decides it best not to force a confrontation. Once he's gotten a little bit more, he'll scurry for the door, intending on escape.

Dang, the pokeball didn't work. Making sure that the talking cat didn't take his pokeball, it had magically came back to him, somehow.
He also saw another wierd creature come in and tried to scan it. Unfortunately, thanks to that cat messing with it, it was still stuck in Spanish mode!

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 04:10 PM
The potent attack clobbers one of the mirror images, causing it to burst in a shower of glittering crystalline sand!

It's SUPER effective!

Umm...

The other three images look no worse for ware, though.

And they also still look very real!

One of them darts down with blinding speed, aiming to slash at the silly seed thing that dares to challenge them! Rawr!

The remaining two glances over at the pseudodragon that just clobbered in the head with a little metal ball. Heh... All sorts of crazy going down at Trog's today!

Zee doesn't appear to be in the common room at the moment. Though there are three mirror images of Requiem in his natural wyrmling shape doing battle with... a giant acorn?

Two of them wave at the half dragon.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 04:14 PM
The potent attack clobbers one of the mirror images, causing it to burst in a shower of glittering crystalline sand!

It's SUPER effective!

Umm...

The other three images look no worse for ware, though.

And they also still look very real!

One of them darts down with blinding speed, aiming to slash at the silly seed thing that dares to challenge them! Rawr!

The remaining two glances over at the pseudodragon that just clobbered in the head with a little metal ball. Heh... All sorts of crazy going down at Trog's today!

Zee doesn't appear to be in the common room at the moment. Though there are three mirror images of Requiem in his natural wyrmling shape doing battle with... a giant acorn?

Two of them wave at the half dragon.

Simon faints.....
Zach sends out Voltron!
Voltron uses Surf!
A large wave comes out of nowhere and Voltron begins to surf it! The impossibilities are mind blowing! The wave washes over all the images!

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 04:21 PM
Harnel, back in Half-Dragon form, will walk in through the front entrance. Perhaps Sigwhite is with him?

In any case, he begins looking for Zee. He's got good news for her =D

Sigwhite is indeed there, and shaking his head at all the uncontrolled crazyness being perpetrated by these whippersnappers!

"Why, back when I was only moderately powerful, people BEHAVED themselves around a wizard!"

Halae
2011-07-08, 04:25 PM
Harnel raises an eyebrow, then says to the room, "Anybody here know where Zee is? I've got a gift for her."

Those who look out the door may see the charred carcas of a dragon-eating Dodtenwyrm. Well, Zee's most certainly getting her biomass, isn't she?

Murkus
2011-07-08, 04:27 PM
Legion allows it, finishing her latest wine (if she hasn't already) and looking a bit tipsy. "Winning. Yup. I'm glad to hear you're so happy with everythin."

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 04:28 PM
A giant wave washes through the tavern! Where did it come from?

And where will it drain to?

Who knows!

But Cosmo just walked out of the bathroom with a mop and bucket in hand only to be swept back in again by the swelling Surf. Oh noes! he might have known where Zee is.

While the wave doesn't appear to be very effective two more of the images are washed away into sparkly sand by it. They had already taken quite the beating! That leaves one one left, and he's looking a bit worse for wear.

Requiem grits his teeth and-!

Fades away?

Only to reappear behind the Vulpix and aims ram a whirling lance of twisted space through the fox's spine!

"SNEAK ATTACK!"

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 04:29 PM
"No, Milord Dragon. I fear the flesh-crafter's location is unknown to me at this time. The voices hide it. Perhaps your god knows?" The dwarf points at Sigwhite O'the Gleam when he says the last sentance, without actually looking at the God of Wizards as he says it.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 04:30 PM
Sigwhite is now sopping wet. His long, wizardly beard drips profusely. He raises his staff and mumbles.

Sigwhite is now nice and warm and dry. His long, wizardly beard has been properly frazzled.

"Damned unsorts."

EDIT:

And then the dwarf speaks and points. Sigwhite looks behind himself.
"What god?"

Halae
2011-07-08, 04:40 PM
Harnel, now also sopping wet, walks over to Cosmo, "You wouldn't happen to know where Zee is, would you? I have something for her."

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 04:45 PM
So Harnel completely ignores the dwarf that is somehow aware of both Harnel's links to nobility and Sigwhite's true deified nature.

Unless I'm mistaken and Sigwhite isn't a god.

Regardless, the dwarf has returned to mumbling to himself. Nobody seems to notice the bloody footprints leading to the dwarf's stool either; specifically, the dwarf's unbooted left foot.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 04:48 PM
Sigwhite's noticed, and while he IS Shanefyerr in disguise, he doesn't know.

"Egad! What's happened to your foot, my fellow beard connoisseur?"

Zefir
2011-07-08, 04:48 PM
"I don't know harnel maybe in the kitchen she may have cleaned this mess if she would be here." Andy sais to Harnel. the gem now in front of him a shield of gren energy protecting himself from the water.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 04:50 PM
A fair skinned silver haired human woman dressed in a lose slightly transparent green dress enters the tavern.

Considering the first thing she get to see is a gigantic carcass of an enormous wyrm it's not that strange she raises at least one silver colored eyebrow.

"What is that?" She asks out loud, clearly expecting someone to explain it to her, preferably in a second or so.

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 05:09 PM
Cosmo is about to reply when the door to the kitchen opens!

And out steps Zee!

She looks a bit frazzled, with specks of grease on her apron. Along with what appear to be scorch marks.

Geeze...

What was she doing back there?

She offers Harnel a rather weak smile.

"Welcome back! Did you find any-"

Then the silver human starts yelling.

And Zee notices the giant corpse sitting outside.

"-thing..."

Halae
2011-07-08, 05:12 PM
Harnel looks worriedly at the dwarf, but doesn't say anything to him, knowing that Sigwhite will take care of it.

Harnel turns to speak to both Zee and the Silver Haired Woman and grins, "That's the corpse of a young Dodtenwyrm, a Dragon Eater! I said I'd get you some Biomass, Zee, and by the gods, i wasn't about to let that victory go to waste."

Warpfire
2011-07-08, 05:23 PM
Alamar undeadtimes, and is taking another look around when he notices the wyrm carcass outside. The golden man stops and stares at this for awhile.

"The tales of this place were not exaggerated..."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 05:25 PM
"A dragon eater? How ridiculous. I like to see that thing eat a real dragon." The woman snorts.

She withdraws her eyes from the wyrm and seems to start scan Harnel up and down. "And I guess you are a dragon from this world then? Your a bit smaller then I had imagined you."

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 05:27 PM
"Yes, that eats dragons. And before you start to judge, you should know that I am a dragon, too (well, in a way), and that Harnel here did a good job slaying that ferocious beast before it found this town or reached a good age!" Sigwhite is preparing to heal the dwarf's leg once given the ok.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 05:27 PM
"What foot, Deity?" The dwarf looks down at his feet. The right foot is clad in an old, once-sturdy hobnailed leather boot. The left foot is not, and the dwarf's grubby foot is covered in mud, blood and less identifiable substances. There's a cut on the bottom; miraculously, it's not infected yet. "Oh, that foot, Deity. I don't know, Deity."

The dwarf also looks very unkempt; his chainmail is rusty, his helmet dented with one broken antler where there should be a magnificent rack, no axe, one boot, a long, knotted beard dotted with grime and specks of uneaten food and eyes with a mad gleam.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 05:31 PM
"I dinnae why you keep calling me Deity, my good dwarf, but I request you hold still shortly and allow me to expedite the healing of your wound!"
If the dwarf holds still, his foot should heal shortly, and most of the dirt on him should disappear into the deal!

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 05:32 PM
"Yay! Thanks Harnel!" Zee replies brightly before prancing off through the front door of the tavern.

And then suddenly vanishes.

At about the same time it suddenly gets dark outside...

Anyway looking through the window will get a brief glimpse of the gnarled ebony hide of an eldrtich terrorhorror etched with blazing electric blue sigils that seem to crawl and breath of their own volition. The monster is impossibly huge, blotting out the sun across the City.

Its jaws yawn as wide and deep as the depths of the night sky before clamping shut around the wyrm carcass, hefting it into the air, and swallowing it whole.

And then it's gone.

Shortly there after Zee comes back into the tavern humming a rather up-beat tune. She doesn't look nearly as weary as she was before.

Halae
2011-07-08, 05:36 PM
Harnel Grins at the Silver haired woman, who we have yet to hear the name of, as Zee eats outside, "Many of our residents here are more than they appear to be. This isn't what a dragon looks like in it's natural form." he indicates himself

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 05:42 PM
Legion allows it, finishing her latest wine (if she hasn't already) and looking a bit tipsy. "Winning. Yup. I'm glad to hear you're so happy with everythin."

Course I am. Impending apocalypses aside, my life's wonderful. Jasper smiles. He's slightly drunk himself, although it isn't very obvious.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 05:44 PM
"You glow with godhood. Do you not know, Deity?" The foot is healed easily, and the grime removed. Though he still only has one boot, a gnarled and knotted beard, rusty chainmail, a dented helmet lacking most of its antlers, no axe and no money.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 05:44 PM
A giant wave washes through the tavern! Where did it come from?

And where will it drain to?

Who knows!

But Cosmo just walked out of the bathroom with a mop and bucket in hand only to be swept back in again by the swelling Surf. Oh noes! he might have known where Zee is.

While the wave doesn't appear to be very effective two more of the images are washed away into sparkly sand by it. They had already taken quite the beating! That leaves one one left, and he's looking a bit worse for wear.

Requiem grits his teeth and-!

Fades away?

Only to reappear behind the Vulpix and aims ram a whirling lance of twisted space through the fox's spine!

"SNEAK ATTACK!"

Voltron is brought down to 1 hp. Zach calls him back and takes out a super potion. He walks over to the wrymling and sprays him with it. "It's only fun if we can both walk away."

Warpfire
2011-07-08, 05:45 PM
Alamar just stares at Zee as she walks back into the room. Understandable, after what he just saw.

"What...are you?" he asks in a tone of voice that indicates curiosity tinged by fear.

lord pringle
2011-07-08, 05:45 PM

((So, umm... who does he have so far? >.> <.<))

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 05:46 PM
"So what does a nexus dragon look like then?" She demands with a frown, "And what are you then?"

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 05:47 PM
"You glow with godhood. Do you not know, Deity?" The foot is healed easily, and the grime removed. Though he still only has one boot, a gnarled and knotted beard, rusty chainmail, a dented helmet lacking most of its antlers, no axe and no money.

Sigwhite chuckles.
"Well, I am rather powerful, but I do wonder how you would know. Last time I checked, dwarves couldn't feel a wizard's power due to their resistance to sorted energies, materials, and conditions? Of course, this is the Nexus we're in, but..."

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 05:49 PM
"The voices tell me." That sounds sane, doesn't it?

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 05:51 PM
"The voices tell me." That sounds sane, doesn't it?

Sigwhite's never been one for sane, really.
After all, he IS a man of science!
He pulls a chair aside and sits down.
"Do explain. Never before has anything referred to me as a god. I may be a good wizard, but I'm not THAT powerful."

Murkus
2011-07-08, 05:52 PM
Course I am. Impending apocalypses aside, my life's wonderful. Jasper smiles. He's slightly drunk himself, although it isn't very obvious.

"M'yeah?" Legion deliberates a moment before leaning forward and giving him a 'suggestive' eyebrow-waggle. Purposefully goofy. "Y'know, considering that apocalypse thingie, I think I've been neglecting you lately."

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 05:52 PM
...there's actually a Pokemon Center Inside the city. A Pokemon Center staffed completely by trolls. As in the pudgy little guys with the colorful hair.

Why?

Because the Nexus is weird.

Requiem is sprayed with a potion! He wrinkles his nose at it more or less as a cat would if sprayed with a water bottle. The Gavakhole doesn't reply. And when he spots Zee coming in!

He's gone.

No teleport. No invisibility.

Just gone. It might be difficult to even remember that he was ever there to begin with. Weird.

Meanwhile!

Zee is asked a question!

She smiles as friendly of a fashion as she can muster. "I'm a perfectly normal human female!" You suspect nothing!

And... for the record. The thing that got nommed outside was apparently colossal+ in DnD terms. Several hundred feet long, easily. And it was swallowed whole.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 05:55 PM
The dwarf cackles madly before abruptly stopping. "Oh, Deity. You ask too much. The voices only tell me what they see or hear, not how they see or hear. Presumably with eyes and ears. The voices tell me to shut up about them now, Deity. I must obey, I get awful lonely without them." The last is said almost sadly.

Then Zee remarks she's a normal human. "No, you aren't, Guardian."

Halae
2011-07-08, 05:55 PM
"Me? I'm a dragon." Harnel chuckles. He seems to be enjoying this. He's never had an opportunity like this before!

Warpfire
2011-07-08, 06:00 PM
Alamar quirks an eyebrow.

"That seems, how do you say...unlikely."

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 06:01 PM
Zach goes back to his table and sends Voltron back out. A super potion later and she's all better. He does this for Simon too. But, Simon evolves! He is the next pokemon whose name escapes me! "Is there a Pokemart around here?" he says this to no one in particular.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 06:02 PM
"Ah, I apologize then. Say dwarf, you look like the kind who can handle himself, so I'm going to assume you're a fighting dwarf, rather than a building dwarf or a bothering dwarf, so I must ask-Why have you let your armor fall into disrepair? If you need, I could restore it for you. No dwarf should go along without that shining gleam in his armor that lets all those other races know that dwarves are the best thing since wizards!" Sigwhite opens up his wizardly sixth sense to try and detect and sort all the magic in the room.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 06:05 PM
"Well, show your true form then. Let me see a dragon from around here." The woman demands, seemingly not very amused.

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 06:05 PM
Zee blinks.

Then quirks her head off to the side a bit.

"Would you believe that I'm a sort-of normal human female?" she asks.

The answer to that one is probably no as well.

With a sigh she adds. "I'm a big spooky monster," she raises her hands and wiggles her fingers in a suitably spooky fashion. "Rawr."

She certainly doesn't seem very spooky right now.

Or monstery.

Then the pokemon trainer asks a question!

"You could try MagMart! Just head outside to Inside and head for Generic Street! It's a big store, you can't miss it!"

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 06:08 PM
"Well, show your true form then. Let me see a dragon from around here." The woman demands, seemingly not very amused.

Sigwhite turns away from the dwarf for a moment and slams the bottom of his staff on the floor twice. In a burst of harmless fire and smoke, he turns into a dragon! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10213052&postcount=360)

"And I'm a small breed," he chuckles.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 06:14 PM
"I've walked a long way, and the voices do distract me when I'm doing... Things." The dwarf has several spirits residing in his skull; probably the source of the voices. Shortly after Sigwhite turns on his magic-sense, though, they disappear, using their own magic to make them undetectable through magic, though likely some traces of magic remain.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 06:14 PM
Oh, really? Jasper says, raising an eyebrow and leaning towards Legion for a second, before abruptly pulling back. I hadn't noticed. He smirks, obviously teasing her.

Warpfire
2011-07-08, 06:22 PM
Alamar nods. Some manner of shapeshifter, then. 'Big spooky monster' wasn't exactly specific, but he decides not to press the issue for the moment.

"'Spooky monsters' have caused me less trouble over the course of my existence than humanity, anyway."

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 06:24 PM
"I've walked a long way, and the voices do distract me when I'm doing... Things." The dwarf has several spirits residing in his skull; probably the source of the voices. Shortly after Sigwhite turns on his magic-sense, though, they disappear, using their own magic to make them undetectable through magic, though likely some traces of magic remain.

"Hmm...Nevertheless, would you like me to restore your armor for you?" Sigwhite stamps his foot on the ground twice and in another harmless blast of smoke and fire a a sulpher-y smell, turns back into a wizard.

Maxios
2011-07-08, 06:25 PM
Right here. Fferrir says, stomping over to Maxios and trying to punch him in the face. I suggest you stop hunting.

He's been sitting in the corner booth for days, deadtimed.:smallamused::smalltongue:

"You son of a -" Maxios says, toppling out of his seat. "Congratulations, punk. You just made my day."
With that, he fires a beam of energy from his White Power Ring at Fferrir, and at the same time he slashes at him with his Halo 3-barnd Energy Sword. A red aura is around Maxios at the time.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 06:29 PM
"Yes! Yes! Oh, restore my cladding, Deity! Even the stag display, yes? Or no? I don't know." The dwarf is now giggling. It's quite an odd sound.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 06:32 PM
"I can restore everything to its original state right now, but if you want me to improve or enchant anything, I shall need to take it back to my tower," Sigwhite flips through the pages of the book on his staff and jabs at the dwarf with the bottom of it. If it connects, the dwarf's armor and clothes should be made whole and clean again.

lord pringle
2011-07-08, 06:32 PM
"You son of a -" Maxios says, toppling out of his seat. "Congratulations, punk. You just made my day."
With that, he fires a beam of energy from his White Power Ring at Fferrir, and at the same time he slashes at him with his Halo 3-barnd Energy Sword. A red aura is around Maxios at the time.

I'm assuming he has the butcher? If so it whispers to him, Burn everything! Kill the will pig! Ion meeps.

Maxios
2011-07-08, 06:35 PM
I'm assuming he has the butcher? If so it whispers to him, Burn everything! Kill the will pig! Ion meeps.

As far as I know, he doesn't have the Butcher.

Halae
2011-07-08, 06:36 PM
A yellow glow surrounds Harnel, and within a moment, he's taken on his size as a full dragon, "Is this more in line with what you had in mind?"

He is now about 55 feet long, including tail. His wounds were healed, so the spots they tore open are back to being glossy and crimson. He's currently laying down, much like a cat would, but with his front legs crossed. He looks at her with very large orange, slitted eyes. "Mind, I'm not fully grown yet."

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 06:38 PM
"No! Nonononono! Don't improve beyond original! Exiles aren't allowed to take magic armour when leave, and I took this armour when I left! It can't be magic." The dwarf seems to panic. Also, the dwarf won't think of asking for introductions since he's not entirely there.

Murkus
2011-07-08, 06:39 PM
Oh, really? Jasper says, raising an eyebrow and leaning towards Legion for a second, before abruptly pulling back. I hadn't noticed. He smirks, obviously teasing her.

The Lady actually puckers her lips when Jasp leans forward, which results in a rather amusing expression when he moves away.

"Hadn't noticed?" Legion says, giving a mock-frown before, due to her drunkenness, losing her straight face. The Lady grins again. "I feel insulted. You offend me, Mr. Thorn."

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 06:47 PM
Sadly, Maxios has pretty much chosen the least effective weapons possible against Fferrir. The energy beam merely heats up a tiny patch of Fferrir's metal skin, burning him slightly before quickly cooling back down, and he easily deflects the energy sword with his adamantine bracer. Back down, leave, and cease hunting me you cur, lest I break every bone in your body. Fferrir growls, before attempting to kick Maxios in the ribs.
---------------

Funny, I have that effect on most people. Jasper says, before getting up out of his seat and holding out his hand to Legion. Shall we take this little chat upstairs?

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 06:49 PM
"No! Nonononono! Don't improve beyond original! Exiles aren't allowed to take magic armour when leave, and I took this armour when I left! It can't be magic." The dwarf seems to panic. Also, the dwarf won't think of asking for introductions since he's not entirely there.

"Exiles? You were exiled? What for?" Sigwhite doesn't improve any further,

Zefir
2011-07-08, 06:53 PM
Andy standys up from his place.

"I'm sorry." he sais to the Pokemon trainer befor he dissapears in green light.

Andy will go to Fferrir and, after he kicked Maxios he will go and hit him in the neck with his left arm, well he knows where the nereves of human species is and he is trying to make him pass out not killing him.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 06:53 PM
"The craft of witches was my bane;
Telling fortunes was my game."

The rhyme (or almost) is chanted in a sing-song voice.

The armour is restored to its original brilliance; it's surprisingly well-made. Not ornate, but the craftsmanship is obvious and excellent. His helmet has a massive pair of antlers mounted upon it; absolutely huge, they are. Does the spell bring back his missing boot? It fell apart in a swamp.

Murkus
2011-07-08, 06:56 PM
Funny, I have that effect on most people. Jasper says, before getting up out of his seat and holding out his hand to Legion. Shall we take this little chat upstairs?

"Hmm... lemme think-okay!" Legion says, likely taking his hand and following him up said stairs enthusiastically.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 06:57 PM
"The craft of witches was my bane;
Telling fortunes was my game."

The rhyme (or almost) is chanted in a sing-song voice.

The armour is restored to its original brilliance; it's surprisingly well-made. Not ornate, but the craftsmanship is obvious and excellent. His helmet has a massive pair of antlers mounted upon it; absolutely huge, they are. Does the spell bring back his missing boot? It fell apart in a swamp.

It does indeed.

"A dwarf that can use magic? Strange..."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 06:59 PM
Sigwhite turns away from the dwarf for a moment and slams the bottom of his staff on the floor twice. In a burst of harmless fire and smoke, he turns into a dragon! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10213052&postcount=360)

"And I'm a small breed," he chuckles.

A yellow glow surrounds Harnel, and within a moment, he's taken on his size as a full dragon, "Is this more in line with what you had in mind?"

He is now about 55 feet long, including tail. His wounds were healed, so the spots they tore open are back to being glossy and crimson. He's currently laying down, much like a cat would, but with his front legs crossed. He looks at her with very large orange, slitted eyes. "Mind, I'm not fully grown yet."

The woman doesn't seem too surprised of either of their transformations and just start to inspect each dragon closely. She eventually look up into Harnel's eyes and nods. "Your dragons alright." She smiles slightly, "Dragons where I'm from never stop growing however. But your... large enough." She seems quite amused.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 07:02 PM
"No, dear Deity; I know not magic.
Truly, this tale is quite tragic.
The voices told me other's fates.
I though that would open gates.
Rather, I was thrown on my face
Outside where I found my grace."

Yes, he's started to rhyme. I don't know why, though sharing your brain with several spirits that tell you things about those around you might have a negative impact on your mental state.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 07:06 PM
The woman doesn't seem too surprised of either of their transformations and just start to inspect each dragon closely. She eventually look up into Harnel's eyes and nods. "Your dragons alright." She smiles slightly, "Dragons where I'm from never stop growing however. But your... large enough." She seems quite amused.

"Oh, trust me, I can get bigger. I prefer this size, though. Easier to handle."

"No, dear Deity; I know not magic.
Truly, this tale is quite tragic.
The voices told me other's fates.
I though that would open gates.
Rather, I was thrown on my face
Outside where I found my grace."

Yes, he's started to rhyme. I don't know why, though sharing your brain with several spirits that tell you things about those around you might have a negative impact on your mental state.

"Hmmm..." Sigwhite ponders the dwarf's words.

Halae
2011-07-08, 07:07 PM
Harnel doesn't change back into a human-like form at all. He's enjoying this form. "So tell me, what's your name? I am Harnel Therishein," Harnel appears amused as well.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 07:08 PM
Whilst his words are pondered, the dwarf picks his nose and looks around for anybody that might need talking to.

Maxios
2011-07-08, 07:10 PM
Sadly, Maxios has pretty much chosen the least effective weapons possible against Fferrir. The energy beam merely heats up a tiny patch of Fferrir's metal skin, burning him slightly before quickly cooling back down, and he easily deflects the energy sword with his adamantine bracer. Back down, leave, and cease hunting me you cur, lest I break every bone in your body. Fferrir growls, before attempting to kick Maxios in the ribs.
---------------

Maxios dodges the kick. "Give Ion to me, and I will let you live."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 07:18 PM
"Oh, trust me, I can get bigger. I prefer this size, though. Easier to handle."

Harnel doesn't change back into a human-like form at all. He's enjoying this form. "So tell me, what's your name? I am Harnel Therishein," Harnel appears amused as well.

Sigwhite's comments make the woman laugh, "Any size you say? The women must be crawling over you."

With a smile she then turns to Harnel, "My name? You can call me Sarah, simply Sarah."

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 07:22 PM
Sigwhite's comments make the woman laugh, "Any size you say? The women must be crawling over you."

With a smile she then turns to Harnel, "My name? You can call me Sarah, simply Sarah."

"I can re-size that, too, but time on other planes has dulled my taste in mortal women, sorry," Sigwhite chuckles.

He's not kidding, though. You get to do all sorts of crazy things (literally:smalltongue:) when you're a powerful wizard-dragon/dragon-wizard.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-08, 07:22 PM
Fferrir snarls as Maxios dodges, before being promptly cut off as Andy strikes him. Thing is, Fferrir's nerves are considerably more protected than the average human, so that although the punch to the neck causes him to stagger and grab onto the table for support, he doesn't fall unconscious. "No. I will be keeping Ion, for the time being. I do not so readily betray those who place their faith in me. Now, you- Fferrir says to Maxios, before turning to face Andy. -I pray to the heavens you are more reasonable. This fool has attacked me without reason nor authority, almost collapsed a building full of people, and now he is hunting me once more. If you assist him in his idiocy, I will hold you equally responsible for these crimes. Leave, now, and take him with you."

VampireRot
2011-07-08, 07:29 PM
Hm. This looks bad. If Maxios, Andy, and Fferrir start a fight, they could really do some damage to those around them with the high power levels of the power rings. Obviously, some of the situation's tension must be defused! :smalleek:

A little elf, only about a foot tall, walks between them all. And offers all three a plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. There's no need to fight if you have delicious baked goods! :smallbiggrin:

Halae
2011-07-08, 07:29 PM
"And what exactly are you, then?" Harnel asks, suspecting something is up. She's obviously more than she seems to be - It's incredibly rare to find a human with Silver hair, especially since she doesn't seem in the least disturbed by Dragons, of all things.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 07:40 PM
"I can re-size that, too, but time on other planes has dulled my taste in mortal women, sorry," Sigwhite chuckles.

He's not kidding, though. You get to do all sorts of crazy things (literally:smalltongue:) when you're a powerful wizard-dragon/dragon-wizard.

"And what exactly are you, then?" Harnel asks, suspecting something is up. She's obviously more than she seems to be - It's incredibly rare to find a human with Silver hair, especially since she doesn't seem in the least disturbed by Dragons, of all things.

"Mortal? I'm afraid you are gravely mistaken. I am a dragon just like you, I don't flash my true form as quickly as you are gentlemen." Sarah smiles to the dragons.

Halae
2011-07-08, 07:46 PM
Harnel chuckles, "I thought as much. The fact of the matter is that I don't particularly care right now whether I flash this form or not. It feels good, so I'll do it - Anything else is denying your sense of self. An interesting choice of human form, though. What inspired the hair?"

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 07:47 PM
The dwarf, now clean with a neatly combed beard, well-maintained fine-quality chainmail and a beautiful helmet bearing a magnificent pair of antlers mounted upon it takes a cookie and eats it. With his mouth full, he speaks to the elf-baker. "Hello, mute baker. Are you well on this fine day tonight?"

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 07:48 PM
"Ah, always good to have another fellow about," Sigwhite nods.
Then, suddenly, an idea strikes!
"Hmmm...Good Sir Harnel, Good Lady Sarah, Good Dwarf who has some sort of contact with some sort of supernatural force, what do you all say to a round of drinks?"

Maxios
2011-07-08, 07:49 PM
Fferrir snarls as Maxios dodges, before being promptly cut off as Andy strikes him. Thing is, Fferrir's nerves are considerably more protected than the average human, so that although the punch to the neck causes him to stagger and grab onto the table for support, he doesn't fall unconscious. "No. I will be keeping Ion, for the time being. I do not so readily betray those who place their faith in me. Now, you- Fferrir says to Maxios, before turning to face Andy. -I pray to the heavens you are more reasonable. This fool has attacked me without reason nor authority, almost collapsed a building full of people, and now he is hunting me once more. If you assist him in his idiocy, I will hold you equally responsible for these crimes. Leave, now, and take him with you."

"YOU ATTACKED ME!" Maxios screams in rage, attempting to tackle Fferrir to the ground.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 08:01 PM
"I'm a silver dragon, it seems natural." She replies. Mind you, she isn't a D&D silver dragon. "Normally I'm not so obvious about my inhuman nature, but around here it really doesn't seem to matter."

And Harnel's true self is a half-dragon, or at least it is to Cessie <.<

As Sigwhite mentions the dwarf however she raises an eyebrow, "I would love to join in on a round, not sure why you invite him to a drink however, it looks like he have had too much already."

Halae
2011-07-08, 08:04 PM
As Harnel transforms back into his Half-dragon shape, he says, "I wouldn't mind a round... but I'll have to agree about the dwarf. I'm not sure it's a good idea for him to be drinking." he looks worriedly at the stout madman

VampireRot
2011-07-08, 08:07 PM
The little elf is ignored by Maxios! Since his cookies didn't seem to really work... at all... he makes his way over to where the dragons are gathering. And the dwarf takes a cookie! Yay!

To answer him, the hob gives the thumbs up. He is glad the magical bearded man somehow knows he's mute, so he doesn't have to explain it in mime to everyone. That's always a hassle.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-08, 08:14 PM
"I am not drunk. Isn't that right?" The last question seems to be directed inwards. "No. No, I'm not. I can't be; he voices never lie to me. Deity, Milord Dragon, Your Highness, Mute Elf, alcohol I can have!" The last sentence is said very loud; it's likely the whole bar heard it.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 08:16 PM
"Ah, hell, why not get drinks for everyone while I'm at it?" Sigwhite grins, "Bartender, three rounds on me!"
Cosmo groans, sets down the mug he was cleaning to avoid work, and heads around to start taking orders from the patrons.

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 08:17 PM
Zee blinks.

Then quirks her head off to the side a bit.

"Would you believe that I'm a sort-of normal human female?" she asks.

The answer to that one is probably no as well.

With a sigh she adds. "I'm a big spooky monster," she raises her hands and wiggles her fingers in a suitably spooky fashion. "Rawr."

She certainly doesn't seem very spooky right now.

Or monstery.

Then the pokemon trainer asks a question!

"You could try MagMart! Just head outside to Inside and head for Generic Street! It's a big store, you can't miss it!"

"Is there a PokeInn anywhere?"
There is clearly no issue that can't be solved by putting the word 'Poke' in front of it.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-08, 08:33 PM
So much to pay attention to around here, tiny elves offering you cookies...

Sarah grabs a cookie and rolls her eyes at the dwarf, he was clearly much drunker then everyone else.

"Hmph, very well if you think that's an good idea." She will accept the drink the bartender serves her and drain nearly half off it in a single sweep. "So what are you doing here this evening?"

((Time to deadtime))

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 08:35 PM
Sort of like smurfs.

Dem smurfberries.

Or... wait.

Wait!

Just like Magtok and his Mag-Everything!

This revelation hits Zee like a ton of poorly tuned transistor radios and she just sort of sits there dumbfounded for several seconds. Staring. Of into space.

Blankly.

After about a minute and a half of this she blinks and shakes her head.

"Right right, yeah! There's one just across the street from the National Park."

She then provides directions!

The PokeCenter/Inn is a location Inside!

Halae
2011-07-08, 08:38 PM
"I came to return a favor for a friend," Harnel says, Sipping from his own drink. It's just regular ale - he likes that sometimes. Has a nice taste to it, when well made, like it is here at Trog's. "She helped me get something I wanted. He-" he indicates Sigwhite, "-Helped me kill the Dodtenwyrm, and take it back here. Favor repaid, I suppose, with his help."

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 08:47 PM
Sort of like smurfs.

Dem smurfberries.

Or... wait.

Wait!

Just like Magtok and his Mag-Everything!

This revelation hits Zee like a ton of poorly tuned transistor radios and she just sort of sits there dumbfounded for several seconds. Staring. Of into space.

Blankly.

After about a minute and a half of this she blinks and shakes her head.

"Right right, yeah! There's one just across the street from the National Park."

She then provides directions!

The PokeCenter/Inn is a location Inside!

"One last thing, is there any organizations that helps people? I wish to join one that won't smite evil people, but will help them see the error of their ways."

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-08, 08:51 PM
"I came to return a favor for a friend," Harnel says, Sipping from his own drink. It's just regular ale - he likes that sometimes. Has a nice taste to it, when well made, like it is here at Trog's. "She helped me get something I wanted. He-" he indicates Sigwhite, "-Helped me kill the Dodtenwyrm, and take it back here. Favor repaid, I suppose, with his help."

"I'm usually here. It gets lonely and boring up in my tower. Mortals and mundanes are so much more interesting and vivid than those of use who have all the time in the world. Always in a rush, they are. The candle that burns half as short is twice as bright. Also, nobody ever comes to my tower to ask help or request that I go on an adventure any more," Sigwhite knocks back several glowing violet beverages, "And the drinks here are good."

Rebonack
2011-07-08, 08:56 PM
"Umm..."

Zee rubs the back of her head.

"I guess the Good League of Good does that?"

A beat.

"Technically? I'm not sure if they've ever really de-eviled anyone who didn't just go back to being a jerk again, honestly. Or maybe they have," she shrugs. Hasn't ever really payed any attention to the place after all.

Way too busy fixing people noms here at the tavern!

And meeting neat people!

Noms and chatting are fun!

VampireRot
2011-07-08, 09:05 PM
The little elf continues to offer tasty delicious cookies to everyone in the tavern who wants one. They're freshly baked! And great! :smallbiggrin:

Mindfreak
2011-07-08, 09:11 PM
"Umm..."

Zee rubs the back of her head.

"I guess the Good League of Good does that?"

A beat.

"Technically? I'm not sure if they've ever really de-eviled anyone who didn't just go back to being a jerk again, honestly. Or maybe they have," she shrugs. Hasn't ever really payed any attention to the place after all.

Way too busy fixing people noms here at the tavern!

And meeting neat people!

Noms and chatting are fun!

Zach got up and gave her a hug.
"Thanks. By the way, hugs are customary tokens of thanks from where I come from. And a great way for saying good bye."
He releases her and opens the door to leave and waves to her.
"Bye shapeshifting lady!"
He then leaves to find this 'Good League of Good'.

Zefir
2011-07-09, 02:25 AM

"YOU ATTACKED ME!" Maxios screams in rage, attempting to tackle Fferrir to the ground.

He will get a problem here since Andy is still invisible.

"I'm not fighting for or with Maxios either, but I knew if I can bring you away from here noone will get hurt. Talking to Maxios is so senseless that I allways ask me some questions."

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-09, 02:35 AM
Then- Fferrir starts to say something, when Maxios tackles him. Furious, the metal knight tries to knee Maxios in the gut and punch him again. It's really a shame, Fferrir was just about to agree to talk this out instead of blindly attacking anyone who threatened him.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-09, 04:36 AM

"I'm usually here. It gets lonely and boring up in my tower. Mortals and mundanes are so much more interesting and vivid than those of use who have all the time in the world. Always in a rush, they are. The candle that burns half as short is twice as bright. Also, nobody ever comes to my tower to ask help or request that I go on an adventure any more," Sigwhite knocks back several glowing violet beverages, "And the drinks here are good."

"How interesting, you live in a tower? Is that a particularly large one or do you just use mortal shape when you live there? I haven't honestly meet dragons from around here before except a half-dragon thing which was a bit too simpleminded for my taste. True dragons are so much more pleasant to talk to." She eats the cookie and sips some more beverage. "What was your deal anyway?"

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 06:57 AM
A klingon-human hybrid sits in the corner, looking rather bored. She is gulping down cup after cup of beer, seemingly unsatisfied with the alcohol levels.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-09, 08:31 AM
"How interesting, you live in a tower? Is that a particularly large one or do you just use mortal shape when you live there? I haven't honestly meet dragons from around here before except a half-dragon thing which was a bit too simpleminded for my taste. True dragons are so much more pleasant to talk to." She eats the cookie and sips some more beverage. "What was your deal anyway?"

"The tower resizes itself as the need comes and goes. Magick and all that, right right?" Sigwhite is definitely enjoying whatever he's drinking.

Halae
2011-07-09, 10:33 AM
"Would you mind telling me more? Who was this 'Half-Dragon Thing'?" Harnel asks, "And why do you find the company of dragons so much better? I find humanoids to be downright entertaining sometimes." None of that's a lie, but Harnel is purposefully making himself sound distanced from humanity.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-09, 11:45 AM
"It's caretaker called it 'Fluffy', it was a rather large beast, larger the most dragons actually, but still just a beast of course." Sarah explains with a shrug.

As for the the difference, it's that dragons are actually dragons while humanoids are, well, humanoids. They may be interesting to talk to and such but when it comes down to force, they are still just humanoids." She smiles, "But I also find humanoids entertaining, too many of the dragon males are so dull, no offense to you course, I only talk from personal experience from my own world."

"Magic is rather rare among dragons in my world, we only get what we take from those disgusting demons we need to eat. A few of us really become mages."

Halae
2011-07-09, 11:55 AM
"Really? Interesting. In my world, magic is innate in dragons, and many human mages claim a bit of dragon blood as the source of their magic." Harnel continues to sip his drink

Logician
2011-07-09, 12:05 PM
Now Vates was thirsty. All the blood in his bowl had spilt in the teleportation, so he would have to get served.

He crawls over to the edge of his platform in the rafters and looks down at the taver. A perfectly normal human female! A very prime target! But alas, the barmaid seems to be in a state of stasis. He looks around more. An old man and a woman. But they were next to a half dragon who no doubt wouldn't take kindly to him trying to feed. Which leaves the odd looking woman in the corner. She was armed, but alone. Vates would never let it come to a fight anyway, if his charm attempt fails he will just fly away and bide his time for a new target.

The shadow of a dragon races again across the floor as Vates swoops down to land just out of arms reach of the half-klingon. The psuedodragon looks into her eyes.

She will feel a mild compulsion to extend her wrist to him, and a strong compulsion to take no hostile action to him. Both are overcomable though without too large an effort.

She will also hear This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQXgn-cubQ&feature=related) In her head, Vates can never resist flair, even if it compromises his goals.

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 12:14 PM
Sting(Zach's Wurmple) had been under a table when Zach called back all of his pokemon. Because of that, he was not called back. When Sting got back onto Zach's table and found that he was gone, he set his mind to finding his master(He knew that his master wouldn't have left him behind on purpose, he also knew that he must have been called back but it didn't work because of the table). He planned on making this a training excercise as well. He looked around for a person to help him. He saw Harnel(Very strong, but busy), The Pseudodragon(He could ride him like a mount, but he was susceptible to psychic attacks), Zee(Sorta scared him), the Klingon Chick(Nice looking, but that pseudodragon was there). He just got on the table and had a sign that said:
'Need help to find my Master!'

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 12:19 PM
A warrior clad in flowing, liquid armor that is in a constant state of flux, forming spikes at one moment and ornate curves at the next, approaches the Klingon. His face is concealed beneath a form-fitting, reflective helmet.

He stands before the Klingon and inquires in a resolute, gruff, and commanding voice with a slight Terran accent,

"nuqneH"

Rough Translation (Klingon to English): "What do you want?"

He ignores the insignificant dragon (Vates) sitting in front of the woman. Klingons were known to eat such strange things that he wouldn't be surprised if she tried to bite its head off while it was still squirming around on the table.

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 12:44 PM
The Klingon glares at the pseudodragon. The last couple of pseudodragons she encountered were annoying little grievances, so she ignores the compulsion to extend her arm completely. The effect that causes her to not want to attack works, though. "What the hell do you want?" she says, in the rudest tone imaginable.

When she hears Klingonese, though, she becomes extremely excited and turns around. She is a little surprised by what she finds. "Are you Klingon?" she asks, while looking for some sort of sign to determine his rank, if any. She can't tell what he is, exactly.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 12:57 PM
He's humanoid, that much can be ascertained. Probably about 6'2", as his height remains constant in spite of his armor's constant, chaotic alterations.

"Human."

The man replies in an amused tone.

"What brings you here? This is a plane away from the Empire."

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 01:06 PM
The Klingon looks at the dragon again, just to make sure that it isn't up to something, before returning her gaze to the human. When she learns his species, her attitude darkens slightly. Just another human...

"I'm not exactly sure. At one moment, I am aboard the IKS BortaS, confronting a Federation vessel, and next thing I know I wake up just outside this city. Now its my turn; How do you know of the Empire, and how did you learn our language?"

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 01:19 PM
"I have a...wide social circle. Some of my most valued comrades and most honored opponents were Klingon. The real question is, how couldn't I have absorbed everything about them? Their ideals. Their rituals. Their cuisine."

"To love a friend or kill an enemy most effectively, one must learn everything about them. I have done just that."

The man enthusiastically elaborates, sweeping gestures adding to the impact of each point presented, especially those concerning slaughtering an enemy.

Wow! He must have emerged from a rather tolerant society for that much intermingling of species to occur.

Or he might just be a hacker. Yeah, that's probably it.

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 01:31 PM
The Klingon woman seems quite impressed. Its not everyday that one meets an outsider who has learned about the Klingon way of life. He's still a pathetic human, but at least he has the sense to embrace Klingon culture. :smalltongue:

"You must be an accomplished warrior, if you were permitted to learn our customs. Especially since our species have been enemies for so long."

Warpfire
2011-07-09, 01:40 PM
Sting(Zach's Wurmple) had been under a table when Zach called back all of his pokemon. Because of that, he was not called back. When Sting got back onto Zach's table and found that he was gone, he set his mind to finding his master(He knew that his master wouldn't have left him behind on purpose, he also knew that he must have been called back but it didn't work because of the table). He planned on making this a training excercise as well. He looked around for a person to help him. He saw Harnel(Very strong, but busy), The Pseudodragon(He could ride him like a mount, but he was susceptible to psychic attacks), Zee(Sorta scared him), the Klingon Chick(Nice looking, but that pseudodragon was there). He just got on the table and had a sign that said:
'Need help to find my Master!'

Alamar takes notice of the strange creature and its sign, and deciding it was about time he get involved in his new home some way he walks over.

"What kind of assistance do you need?" the Golden One inquires, looking Sting up and down. What an odd looking little thing.

Logician
2011-07-09, 01:40 PM
Vates gives the one who approached the klingon a angry glare, then turns around and takes flight around the room again.

He is flying around the room in circles, eavesdropping on and watching the patrons.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 01:51 PM
The Klingon woman seems quite impressed. Its not everyday that one meets an outsider who has learned about the Klingon way of life. He's still a pathetic human, but at least he has the sense to embrace Klingon culture. :smalltongue:

"You must be an accomplished warrior, if you were permitted to learn our customs. Especially since our species have been enemies for so long."

"That is one way to look at it."

In his adventures, the man had slain many fearsome beasts, often in acts of self-preservation rather than pure sport.

"I've studied a great many cultures. Romulan. Cardassian. Ferengi. Vulcan. Among others you might be less familiar with."

Meaning that the other cultures existed in planes separate from that of Star Trek.

The man does realize that this woman is a relic of the past. Or the future. Time is oh so relative to the observer.

She's definitely from an era before the peace accords.

"I take it that you haven't actually conversed with many individuals from other species before?"

Zefir
2011-07-09, 01:51 PM
Then- Fferrir starts to say something, when Maxios tackles him. Furious, the metal knight tries to knee Maxios in the gut and punch him again. It's really a shame, Fferrir was just about to agree to talk this out instead of blindly attacking anyone who threatened him.

"MAXIOS! What the hell are you going to do."

Andy aims with his arm for the neck of Maxios. With a sound like shooting away something the hand flys over to grap Maxios in the neck, if succeded he will then drag him away from the other guy.

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 02:22 PM
Seeing that the pseudodragon had no effect on the Klingon, Sting ran towards her. He climbed up her chair quickly. He gave a small sigh of relief and watched the man talking to the Klingon. He had on his best cute face.

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 03:44 PM
"That is one way to look at it."

In his adventures, the man had slain many fearsome beasts, often in acts of self-preservation rather than pure sport.

"I've studied a great many cultures. Romulan. Cardassian. Ferengi. Vulcan. Among others you might be less familiar with."

Meaning that the other cultures existed in planes separate from that of Star Trek.

The man does realize that this woman is a relic of the past. Or the future. Time is oh so relative to the observer.

She's definitely from an era before the peace accords.

"I take it that you haven't actually conversed with many individuals from other species before?"

She knows most of the cultures he has mentioned, with the exception of the Ferengi.

"Oh, I have talked with several specimens from other species. I met a Romulan, once. They are cowards, but I believe that there is an old Earth saying that is something along the lines of "An enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

I've known a few Cardassians as well. They were in the middle of a cold war with some insignificant planet in the Bajoran system.

I've also spoken to a few Gorn and Orions. As far as species from Federation planets go? I haven't talked to any personally. In fact, you are the first human whom I haven't tried to gut on the spot."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-09, 04:01 PM
"Really? Interesting. In my world, magic is innate in dragons, and many human mages claim a bit of dragon blood as the source of their magic." Harnel continues to sip his drink

((I'll make one post without TS.))

This makes Sarah laugh, "Dragon blood? In a human? How... improbable. At least where I'm from, all magic comes from demons and their kin. Humans often breed with demons and such, degeneration they call it. Though I'm honestly not sure which line that get degenerated if you know what I mean."

She smiles and shakes her head, "Ah, but now I'm starting to act like my mother, humans or humanoids aren't so bad."

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 04:08 PM
"Personally, I'd like to gut a few of these whelps myself, but there's no sport in it! They're far too squishy."

"The great beasts, though. Those sound like fun."

"The dragons around here especially."

The man figures that as long as he doesn't run into a shoggoth, he should be fine.

Then again, if he were to run into a shoggoth after he has regained what he has lost, the shoggoth had better roll away in a most submissive manner.

"I can't wait to go hunting around this world. It will be pure delight."

The man seems quite ecstatic and excitable about the topic. Hmm...

Maybe he should have been born a Klingon.

Halae
2011-07-09, 04:10 PM
Harnel indicates himself, "If half-dragons exist, then it stands to reason their bloodlines get passed on and diluted. however, I wouldn't doubt fiends or celestials are mixed in there as well. It seems as likely as any other explanation."

"I agree though. Humans can be quite nice. As a matter of fact, I'll be marrying one soon." Harnel takes a drink, watching to see Sarah's reaction

Maxios
2011-07-09, 04:11 PM
Maxios is hit, and Andy drags him away. "I fell." he lies. "Some patron must've spilt their drinks where I was standing...my bad."

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-09, 04:18 PM
Fferrir literally snarls at Maxios, grabbing onto the table and pulling himself back onto his feet. I suggest you take this man away and lock him up. He is a danger to others and himself. And with that, the metallic man turns to leave.

Zefir
2011-07-09, 04:25 PM
"What?" Andy looks at Maxios confused. ((I'm sorry, but I don't get what you want to say.))

"The problem is that I can't really lock him anywhere. There is as far as I know no prison to do that. Let us have a walk and talk about this if you don't mind."

Andy will let Maxios free and then go with Feffirif he allowes it.

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 04:37 PM
[COLOR="teal"]"I can't wait to go hunting around this world. It will be pure delight."

Sting gave a very frightened sounding: "Wurmple!" from on top of the Klingon girl's head. He had moved there for better seeing.

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 04:41 PM
Alamar takes notice of the strange creature and its sign, and deciding it was about time he get involved in his new home some way he walks over.

"What kind of assistance do you need?" the Golden One inquires, looking Sting up and down. What an odd looking little thing.

The man was infront of Sting who was on top of a Klingon. "Wurmple wurmple. Wurmmm ple!" unfortunatly the man wasn't a pokemon or an animal.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-09, 04:46 PM
((I'll make one post without TS.))

This makes Sarah laugh, "Dragon blood? In a human? How... improbable. At least where I'm from, all magic comes from demons and their kin. Humans often breed with demons and such, degeneration they call it. Though I'm honestly not sure which line that get degenerated if you know what I mean."

She smiles and shakes her head, "Ah, but now I'm starting to act like my mother, humans or humanoids aren't so bad."

"See now, where I come from, most magic accessible to mundanes comes via studying and hard practice or commingling with wizards and other magick races," Sigwhite shrugs.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-09, 05:02 PM
A dwarf is here, sucking his moustache. It looks rather daft, though the dwarf is at least clad in respectable dwarfish dress; shiny, well-made chainmail, an equally shiny and well-made helmet mounted with a massive pair of antlers and two boots. The dwarf does seem to be unarmed, however, which is very unusual for a dwarf. The dwarf has a long, tangled beard and deep blue eyes that shine with the light of madness. He's currently looking around at the other patrons, looking for interesting people. Spirits that dwell in his brain supply him with bits of information about people, though not normally much of use and what there is the degraded state of the dwarf's brain usually twists it into indecipheral gibberish.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-09, 05:18 PM
Harnel indicates himself, "If half-dragons exist, then it stands to reason their bloodlines get passed on and diluted. however, I wouldn't doubt fiends or celestials are mixed in there as well. It seems as likely as any other explanation."

"I agree though. Humans can be quite nice. As a matter of fact, I'll be marrying one soon." Harnel takes a drink, watching to see Sarah's reaction

"See now, where I come from, most magic accessible to mundanes comes via studying and hard practice or commingling with wizards and other magick races," Sigwhite shrugs.

"Really now? Magic just comes to them by reading books? Sounds rather dangerous how all humans could get access to such things. We usually burn humanoids who make pacts with demons before they harm themselves and others." She replies to Sigwhite.

And then Harnel speaks which makes Sarah raise an eyebrow, "Marriage? That is a human tradition isn't it? Like promising you don't mate with anyone but one? To a human... how interesting." She takes another sip from her mug. "May I ask why?"

Halae
2011-07-09, 05:30 PM
"Because we love each other. Does it have to be more complicated than that?" Harnel continues to drink his ale.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-09, 06:38 PM
((I'm bored and hence I sneak in a post.))

Sarah chuckles, "No, I guess not. I fell in love in a humanoid too but that doesn't mean I need to limit myself only to him even if he's mortal no more."

She finishes her drink. "I guess I just don't understand the concept of monogamy and I'm quite thankful he doesn't understand it either."

Zefir
2011-07-09, 07:54 PM
And just now there is a new guy entering the bar. The man wears a business suit and very valuable spruce.

In one of his hands he carrys a Bird cage. In this cage is a Black Dragon. All who know Dragons notice that this dragin looks like a normal one only srinked to fit in the cage. The dragon is trying to bite the cage and such things, but they have no visible effekt.

The man takes a seat placing the cage next to himself.

Warpfire
2011-07-09, 09:23 PM
The man was infront of Sting who was on top of a Klingon. "Wurmple wurmple. Wurmmm ple!" unfortunatly the man wasn't a pokemon or an animal.

Alamar, seeing the creature was atop the Klingon and having already observed the Klingon as not exactly friendly, swiftly turns around and heads back to his table.

He takes another look around the tavern, trying to see if anyone who looked interesting to talk to was about.

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 09:40 PM
"Personally, I'd like to gut a few of these whelps myself, but there's no sport in it! They're far too squishy."

"The great beasts, though. Those sound like fun."

"The dragons around here especially."

The man figures that as long as he doesn't run into a shoggoth, he should be fine.

Then again, if he were to run into a shoggoth after he has regained what he has lost, the shoggoth had better roll away in a most submissive manner.

"I can't wait to go hunting around this world. It will be pure delight."

The man seems quite ecstatic and excitable about the topic. Hmm...

Maybe he should have been born a Klingon.

Sting gave a very frightened sounding: "Wurmple!" from on top of the Klingon girl's head. He had moved there for better seeing.

The Klingon nods in agreement. "There are many creatures to fight here. I look forward to many glorious combats in the future." She was about to ask exactly what a "dragon" was, but she is interrupted by some strange creature on her head. She attempts to throw it off, shouting out of surprise. She'll attempt to deliver a quick kick if she successfully forces it to the ground. After that, she'll go back to talking with the human unless the bizarre insect-creature counterattacks.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 09:55 PM
The armored man silently chuckles upon observing the reaction of the Klingon to the insect-creature's antics. He finds the shout to be hilarious, but he gives the female warrior respect in not openly laughing.

The sight of the worm calls a certain Klingon dish to mind.

"You've ingested gagh before, haven't you?":smallconfused:

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 10:43 PM
The Klingon nods in agreement. "There are many creatures to fight here. I look forward to many glorious combats in the future." She was about to ask exactly what a "dragon" was, but she is interrupted by some strange creature on her head. She attempts to throw it off, shouting out of surprise. She'll attempt to deliver a quick kick if she successfully forces it to the ground. After that, she'll go back to talking with the human unless the bizarre insect-creature counterattacks.

Sting gives a dismayed cry. He was only able to hang on by the slightest bit. He gave a very sad cry of:
"Wuuuuurmple!!!"

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 10:48 PM
Now the Klingon is annoyed. She attempts to grab this creature and forcibly yank it from her head. If she succeeds, she'll throw it across the room. As she does this, she hears only part of what the human hunter has said. Something about gagh? She'll have to ask him to repeat as soon as she gets rid of this miserable little lifeform...

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 10:52 PM
Now the Klingon is annoyed. She attempts to grab this creature and forcibly yank it from her head. If she succeeds, she'll throw it across the room. As she does this, she hears only part of what the human hunter has said. Something about gagh? She'll have to ask him to repeat as soon as she gets rid of this miserable little lifeform...

Purple light glows in Sting's stinger. He stabs the Klingons hand.
Sting used Poison Stinger!

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 10:58 PM
The Klingon growls. Okay, this has gone far enough. She takes out her communicator, and sets it to emit a frequency high enough to temporarily disable the nervous system of most creatures. She's partially immune to it, and she is hoping that this annoying little fiend isn't. If it works, the creature will find itself stunned for approximately ten seconds. This is more than enough time for the woman to kick the creature to as hard as she can, hopefully sending it flying.

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 11:03 PM
The Klingon growls. Okay, this has gone far enough. She takes out her communicator, and sets it to emit a frequency high enough to temporarily disable the nervous system of most creatures. She's partially immune to it, and she is hoping that this annoying little fiend isn't. If it works, the creature will find itself stunned for approximately ten seconds. This is more than enough time for the woman to kick the creature to as hard as she can, hopefully sending it flying.

"Wuuuurrrm-" shrieks Sting in pain, and for some reason or other he begins to speak in a language that the Klingon knows!:smalleek:
"OHMYARCEUSTHATHURTSSOMUCH-"
Then it stops and goes back to saying only Wurmple.
Sting became confused!
It stung randomly in its confusion!
Poison Stings are flying everywhere now! Who knew that a simple communicator would have such an unexpected effect!?

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 11:07 PM
The Klingon woman falls to the ground, weakened by the communicator's effects. She forces herself back to her feet though, before turning to the human (who may or may not have been affected as well, depending on his distance from her). "Do you have any idea what the **** this petaQ is?"

((Also, what is the usual effect of the poison?))

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 11:15 PM
The Klingon woman falls to the ground, weakened by the communicator's effects. She forces herself back to her feet though, before turning to the human (who may or may not have been affected as well, depending on his distance from her). "Do you have any idea what the **** this petaQ is?"

((Also, what is the usual effect of the poison?))
((On pokemon it's continued damage. On humans(or Klingons, but I think it would effect Klingons less because they're tougher than humans) it makes them weak and makes them fall to their knees. People build up tolerances over time though.))
Sting looks a bit happy with himself that he was able to ward off the Klingon Women's attacks. But that communicator is still having adverse effects on him and his speech goes from regular pokemon speech to Klingon randomly.
"Wurmple wurm-a Wurmple. I'm a-Wurmple. Wurmple wuur- and now I gotta find my master. So I thought you could-Wurmple Wurmple Wurmple Wurmple- and that pseudodragon was beaten easily, so you must be-Wurmple Wurmple Wurmple wurmmm-And then you just attacked me! I was scared-wurmple. Wurm ple!- Why would you just attack things randomly!?-Wurmple! Wurm ple!"
Too bad there wasn't a talking cat nearby to translate the entire thing.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 11:18 PM
The armored man watches the fearsome Klingon struggle against the pitiful bug with vague interest. He reasons that the Klingon's response is quite natural and acceptable. Intruding on another creature's space is certainly not a friendly action, assuming that the invasion is unwanted, which does seem to be the case at current.

And then the sonic assault.

Nothing.

Maybe the armor filters out harmful noises?

"Owww!"

Evidently not.

The man falls into a kneeling position beside Sting.

"This has gone far enough!"

Recovering from the sonic pulse at a remarkable speed, the man attempts to scoop the writhing bug off of the ground and restrain him in his armored hand.

"I don't know what this thing is. It seems mildly intelligent, though."

The human mutters, ignoring his pounding skull for the moment.

The stinger might put a few dents in the man's armor, but it shouldn't effect it in any other notable way.

LOTRfan
2011-07-09, 11:25 PM
Being half-human, the Klingon becomes noticeably paler as the poison makes its way throughout her system. While the multiple stings are not nearly enough to knock her down, she weakens considerably, possibly to the point of only being as strong as the average human.

She takes out her disruptor, and points it at the creature. "Intelligent or not, it will pay for its insolence." If the bug-thing knows anything about disruptors, it will know that a single shot will reduce it to a fine ash. She charges up the weapon, but then lowers it. "What the hell are you saying?"

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 11:27 PM
The armored man watches the fearsome Klingon struggle against the pitiful bug with vague interest. He reasons that the Klingon's response is quite natural and acceptable. Intruding on another creature's space is certainly not a friendly action, assuming that the invasion is unwanted, which does seem to be the case at current.

And then the sonic assault.

Nothing.

Maybe the armor filters out harmful noises?

"Owww!"

Evidently not.

The man falls into a kneeling position beside Sting.

"This has gone far enough!"

Recovering from the sonic pulse at a remarkable speed, the man attempts to scoop the writhing bug off of the ground and restrain him in his armored hand.

"I don't know what this thing is. It seems mildly intelligent, though."

The human mutters, ignoring his pounding skull for the moment.

The stinger might put a few dents in the man's armor, but it shouldn't effect it in any other notable way.

It seems the more he speaks, the more often he speaks in Klingon. Which is completely translated.
"Put me down!-Wurmp-I think you want me to put the sting on you-Wurmple Wurmple-take this!"
It was not smart of the armored guy to pick up Sting with Sting's butt facing his face.
Sting used String Shot!
Webbing came out of Sting's rear end and hits the armored guy in the face!
As soon as Sting hits the ground he looks up at the Klingon Chick.
"I'm kinda speaking here? I though that's what I'm-Wurmple."

The Alexandrian
2011-07-09, 11:43 PM
The armored man doesn't release Sting. His grip on Sting doesn't slacken even as his helmet is webbed up worse than New York City after Spiderman begins to market his web shooters and make a killing.

Sting could attempt to wriggle out of the man's hands, just as he should have attempted to web the man in the face.

The webbing over the man's mask is left alone for the moment. Sight isn't all that important when you literally have imprisoned your enemy in the palm of your hand.

"I could (attempt to) crush you right now! If you have any sense in that squishy little head of your's, you will state your business immediately in five words or less. That's all the patience I have left for you."

Clement snarls at the insect. His tone is one of (barely) controlled rage. First the mad mage (for that is what he was) and now this!

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 12:10 AM
At the moment, the Klingon has nothing more to add. She watches how the human -has she asked him his name? She'll have to once this mess is taken care of- handles the situation. She glares at the insect thing angrily as she awaits his reply.

Mindfreak
2011-07-10, 12:12 AM
The armored man doesn't release Sting. *His grip on Sting doesn't slacken even as his helmet is webbed up worse than New York City after Spiderman begins to market his web shooters and make a killing.

Sting could attempt to wriggle out of the man's hands, just as he should have attempted to web the man in the face.

The webbing over the man's mask is left alone for the moment. *Sight isn't all that important when you literally have imprisoned your enemy in the palm of your hand.

"I could (attempt to) crush you right now! *If you have any sense in that squishy little head of your's, you will state your business immediately in five words or less. *That's all the patience I have left for you."

Clement snarls at the insect. *His tone is one of (barely) controlled rage. *First the mad mage (for that is what he was) and now this!

Sting continues to speak in Klingon.
"I'm trying to find someone to help me find my master. I was under a table when he called everyone pack so it didn't work. You can't really expect me to walk everywhere with these stubby legs, do you?"
He shows them his stubby kegs that are just feet connected to his body.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 12:27 AM
Eleven.

"Why didn't you just, I don't know, stab him before he got out the door? You seem to be very good at that."

Clement chides, rather irked. He will attempt to set Sting upon the floor and then burn the webbing off of his armor with a lighter. A plastic lighter that his liquid metal armor has just withdrawn from an inner pocket for his use.

"Respect. The word is too often spoken and seldom ever understood."

"If you had respected my comrade's space, I would have aided you. Soldiers live only to serve. When they can no longer serve, they no longer live."

"You have violated her and, by extension, me."

"Feel free to complain about your adversity to physical exertion."

"Just don't complain to me."

Ouch! If mere looks and words could kill...

Logician
2011-07-10, 12:40 AM
Vates is highly amused by the scene unfolding below him. He will now attempt to swoop down and snatch the wurmple, carrying him over to either a nearby table if it fights back or the rafters if it doesn't. This swoop and snatch attempt has a high probability of success due to wurmples weakness to flying!

If this abduction is successful, regardless of were they land. Wurple will suddenly have This (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/deal.png/) appear in his head. Coupled with This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lRnqmFpm20) tune.

Vates still needs blood, perhaps this will work out. He hopes worms bleed, but perhaps its human handler with be so obliged?

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 12:59 AM
The Klingon doesn't allow any emotion to be shown on her face (well, except for a scowl, anyway). She doesn't do anything when the dragon attempts to steal the insect thing. "Thank you,- I don't recall asking you your name. Nuq 'oH ponglIj 'e?"

Mindfreak
2011-07-10, 07:39 AM
Vates is highly amused by the scene unfolding below him. He will now attempt to swoop down and snatch the wurmple, carrying him over to either a nearby table if it fights back or the rafters if it doesn't. This swoop and snatch attempt has a high probability of success due to wurmples weakness to flying!

If this abduction is successful, regardless of were they land. Wurple will suddenly have This (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/deal.png/) appear in his head. Coupled with This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lRnqmFpm20) tune.

Vates still needs blood, perhaps this will work out. He hopes worms bleed, but perhaps its human handler with be so obliged?
Sting stabs the pseudodragon in the face with his stinger.
Sting used Poison Sting!

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 10:17 AM
She asked him his name! That was suredly a good sign.

"Clement Proeliator Caelestis jIH. HIja'neS ponglIj."

Rough Translation: "I am Clement Proeliator Caelestis. Do me the honor of telling me your name."

The man utters, still enraged yet completely unresponsive to the bugnapping in progress beside him.

Clement wearily rises to his feet, helmet melted a fair bit, liquid metal streaming down onto his chest plate. At least the webbing was gone.

The armor, oddly enough, has already begun to reform itself. It has been crafted from quite a resilient fiber, or so it seems.

He still has a headache from the sonic blast. He doesn't outwardly display any trace of it, though.

Logician
2011-07-10, 10:24 AM
((this doesn't tell me a whole lot.. are you trying to say the snatch failed? how did you respond to the messages? If you didn't get the picture it was supposed to mean blood for a ride to trainer.))

The poison sting fails! Due to the fact that Vates is undead and cannot be poisoned.

Mindfreak
2011-07-10, 10:39 AM
((this doesn't tell me a whole lot.. are you trying to say the snatch failed? how did you respond to the messages? If you didn't get the picture it was supposed to mean blood for a ride to trainer.))

The poison sting fails! Due to the fact that Vates is undead and cannot be poisoned.

Sting reconsiders the offer and then speaks in perfect Klingon to the pseudodragon:
"You'll need to bring me to my trainer first, because how else will I know that you won't betray me?"
((I thought the picture was Sting getting killed and then Vates sending Zach the body.))

Logician
2011-07-10, 10:54 AM
((oh I'm very sorry, the images are meant to be open to mistranslation but in the future ill have the actual meaning displayed in vates' thoughts so players don't get confused))

Vates cannot speak klingon, but assuming the wurple is thinking the words he is saying with the intent of Vates hearing them he will understand.

He expected this, but of course this left the option of betrayal open to the trainer and the worm... Ah well.

He turns his head slightly to the side before nodding and lowering himself.

Mindfreak
2011-07-10, 11:03 AM
((oh I'm very sorry, the images are meant to be open to mistranslation but in the future ill have the actual meaning displayed in vates' thoughts so players don't get confused))

Vates cannot speak klingon, but assuming the wurple is thinking the words he is saying with the intent of Vates hearing them he will understand.

He expected this, but of course this left the option of betrayal open to the trainer and the worm... Ah well.

He turns his head slightly to the side before nodding and lowering himself.

Sting climbed on top of the pseudodragon. Sting was surprisingly light.
He then speaks again.
"He said something about going to find GLoG. So we should start there."

Logician
2011-07-10, 11:05 AM
Vates nods and leaps down, using the momentum of his fall to build up the speed he needs to actually fly due to his additional weight. He curves upwards right before the floor and zooms out a nearby window.

~now posting in GLoG

Mindfreak
2011-07-10, 11:08 AM
Vates nods and leaps down, using the momentum of his fall to build up the speed he needs to actually fly due to his additional weight. He curves upwards right before the floor and zooms out a nearby window.

~now posting in GLoG

As they flew out the window, Sting shot web at the man in the armor again, straight at his face.

Chas the mage
2011-07-10, 12:41 PM
Aether sits. It looks like hes found himself a new change of clothes, that aren't his army uniform or armor. He wears a pair of scuffed up blue jeans, a pair of black converse, a frayed t-shirt, and a black, unzipped hoodie. Upon his belt is a holster with a pistol, and his large knife is also on his belt. He sits at the bar, smoking and sipping drink, as well as stroking the layer of stubble upon his face. His exposed right hand is mechanical, as well as a couple fingers on his left.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-10, 04:20 PM
Sitting by the bar is a dwarf wearing well-crafted chainmail and a helmet mounted with a magnificent pair of antlers. He lacks an axe, too; unusual for a dwarf, that. He has a long, knotted and unkempt beard and deep blue eyes lit by the glint of madness. At the moment he's sucking his thumb and looking at interesting people. Should somebody be an interesting person and otherwise doing nothing, he'll stare at them more than if they are doing something.

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 05:46 PM
She asked him his name! That was suredly a good sign.

"Clement Proeliator Caelestis jIH. HIja'neS ponglIj."

Rough Translation: "I am Clement Proeliator Caelestis. Do me the honor of telling me your name."

The man utters, still enraged yet completely unresponsive to the bugnapping in progress beside him.

Clement wearily rises to his feet, helmet melted a fair bit, liquid metal streaming down onto his chest plate. At least the webbing was gone.

The armor, oddly enough, has already begun to reform itself. It has been crafted from quite a resilient fiber, or so it seems.

He still has a headache from the sonic blast. He doesn't outwardly display any trace of it, though.

"I am M'kota of the House of Kerpach. I take it that you are not native to this dimension, considering you know who my people are. How did you get here?"

wxdruid
2011-07-10, 05:49 PM
Thecla resumes going around and sniffing peoples/creatures feets, looking for a friendly pair to rest on. So far, the search hasn't been going very well.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 07:49 PM
"Well, I was just minding my own business modifying the holodeck of my vessel to test special materials we had stumbled upon during the probing of an alien ruin stationed on a uncharted planet when some idiot decided to run the sim before I had actually completed my task."

"This gave rise to a resonance cascade. Our vessel was overrun by humanoid lifeforms that were quite fond of swords."

"Of course, I'm under the impression that the AI is just playing pranks on me again. I step through a rip in reality and the next thing you know, here I am."

Clement salutes the Klingon with theatrical flare. He slams his right gauntlet across his flowing metal chestplate so that his palm is positioned directly over his heart.

And then comes the webbing. The man, without moving his right hand from its position, ignites the webbing with his plastic, red lighter, once again setting his helmet ablaze.

If he ever saw that creature again, he would beat his master. Not in a pokemon battle. In a duel. There was no honor in it, but it would teach the uncouth dolt a thing or two about the importance to instilling respect in each of his pets!

Lousy insect.

Gods, they better sell cigs around here somewhere!

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 07:57 PM
The Klingon woman looks very confused. "Holo-deck?" "If you do not mind me asking, what year do you come from?"

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 08:09 PM
"2563. And you?"

The man nonchalantly replies, dropping his salute as his helmet inferno dies down.

Clement's dark fury has been stowed away deep within the confines of his mind for later utilization.

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 08:16 PM
The Klingon's jaw drops. "A-Are you serious?" She's only from 2267! That must be that the rift had sent him back nearly 300 years into the past... or she was transported 300 years into the future! :smalleek:

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 09:04 PM
"Yes, I am quite serious."

The man states in a reassuring tone. It is only then that he notices the Klingon's evident astonishment concerning his time period.

"We have found ouselves in another reality, distinctly different from our own. We are in another dimension. Everything we knew before is elsewhere."

"But this 'unfortunate' event affords us much opportunity."

"A new realm. A different time."

"Our names will be eternally revered by our posterity."

"We are the first. We are the legends of the future."

Clement proclaims as though all the power and glory in the world was spread before him in a neat pile.

They were destined for greatness.

And greatness they would have...eventually.

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 09:32 PM
"I see." She whistles. Damn, the 26th century. She wonders how much the Klingon Empire has expanded in those three hundred years?

She has many questions (the Klingons don't have a Prime Directive, so she should be able to ask whatever she wants without breaking Klingon law), but decides not to ask for now. "If we will be legends, then we should rejoice." She picks up her drink (which is not nearly as good as bloodwine, but it will have to do) and lifts it into the air. "Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam," she states, before chugging the drink.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 10:05 PM
Drinking.

The armored man has no inclination to drink. It only made one's mind and reflexes dull. It was best to be sober, especially as a newcomer in a foreign land.

"I thoroughly enjoyed our time together, but I must now leave you at this most joyous time. I have business that simply must be attended to if I am to secure a strong foothold in this realm on our behalf."

He's using the word "our". Does he already count M'kota as one of his allies, maybe even as one of his friends?

"Farewell, comrade."

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 10:11 PM
"So long. May you bring many glorious victories to the Empire." she replies, before going back to her drinks.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 10:20 PM
Clement salutes the Klingon once more, executes a flawless about face, and marches away, metal boots thudding against the tavern floor, rhythmically, with each step he takes.

On that note, the armored man departs from the tavern, seeking to investigate this... *gulp* this HALO he had learned of from the mad mage.

It is a suicide mission for a man like Clement. He doesn't realize what he is getting himself into.

Poor, brave man.

He will be honored in death, if sweet death will have him when he finally snaps from what will soon be his new environment.

*Shiver.*

celtois
2011-07-10, 10:44 PM
A creature slowly walks into Trogs, judging by the posture and slow movement is appears to be very tired.. She appears humanoid in form, though that is all that can be determined as she is almost completely obscured by the robe that she wears. A silk scarf is wrapped around her head. Leaving her eyes the only visible part of her body, aside from dark finger tips which can just be barely seen at the bottom of her sleeves.

She doesn't appear to have any possessions on her person besides the clothes she is wearing. She carefully makes her way towards the fire and sits down on the floor in front of it. Her brown eyes make there way around the tavern inspecting it for danger to her person.

Halae
2011-07-10, 10:49 PM
There's a boy, no older than twenty years old, watching her curiously. He sees a lot of odd things here in the Nexus, but completely covered people still elicit a look or two, and he's curious.

He moves over to her and simply says, "Hey."

Great conversationalist, this one.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-10, 10:57 PM
"Because we love each other. Does it have to be more complicated than that?" Harnel continues to drink his ale.

((I'm bored and hence I sneak in a post.))

Sarah chuckles, "No, I guess not. I fell in love in a humanoid too but that doesn't mean I need to limit myself only to him even if he's mortal no more."

She finishes her drink. "I guess I just don't understand the concept of monogamy and I'm quite thankful he doesn't understand it either."

"If you love her, lad, go for it. 'Swhat I should've done ages ago," Sigwhite shakes his head sadly.
"Even wizards should find partners before they grow old. I need to go about doing that sometime soon. Eventually I'll be old hat and gallumphing about won't work any more."

The Bushranger
2011-07-10, 10:58 PM
[She'll be coming down the staircase when she comes...]

She being Eileen. Looking like she has a fair-sized hangover as she makes her way down the stairs, the blonde, hungover holy warrior making her way to a table at the base of the stairs and slumping into it. Ordering coffee, hot.

celtois
2011-07-10, 11:02 PM
Yes well she certainly is a bit of an oddity for the nexus. Though perhaps not as much of an oddity as say Zee.

She turns her eyes to the boy, before bowing her head in a form of greeting. "Hello" She isn't exactly the most inclined towards conversation either at the moment, it had been a long day after all. Still she was content to put up with the boy for the moment.

Entering the Tavern is a familiar sight. One that probably sets at least some of the NPC's in the tavern to rest. Alexis, dressed for the moment in normal clothing, tunic and jeans, unicorn pendant and sword. She looks around the tavern smile on her face. Her eyes glint cheerfully when they rest on her hungover oft time companion, and she heads over to take the seat across from Eileen. "Hey there, looks like you're seeing the wrong side of a bottle at the moment." She remarks, perhaps a touch louder then Eileen might have wanted.

LOTRfan
2011-07-10, 11:06 PM
The Klingon notices the fellow warrior coming from upstairs. She wasn't even aware there was a second floor. Maybe its a weapons training room of some kind?

Anyway, when she hears her order for coffee, the Klingon gets excited. She didn't think that they would sell coffee here! Perhaps they serve Raktajino here! She attempts to order it, but of course they don't have. It seems that Trog's doesn't import anything from Quo'noS. :smallannoyed:

The Bushranger
2011-07-10, 11:06 PM
Eileen looks up, and blinks blearly, squinting at the figure seated across from her - then chuckles, grins, and winces!
"More like a few too many shot glasses. But yeah. Sure seemed like a good idea at the time though." The blonde, with a bad case of bed-head, grins cheekily, winces again, then grabs the mug of scalding hot coffee as it arrives and downs it in one gulp. :smalleek:

Without a drop of sugar.
:eek:

"Ow. So...whatcha been up to?"

Halae
2011-07-10, 11:12 PM
"Are you alright?" Eric asks, returning the head bow out of respect and hope for a potential friendship, "You look a little tired."

Harnel nods, "I've heard others say the same. Finding yourself someone to you can live with for the rest of your life? That doesn't happen often. It should be embraced when it can be."

Warpfire
2011-07-10, 11:13 PM
A plotclone of Jacob stumbles in to the room, clearly extremely drunk. The archer sways slightly as he looks around the room squinting, a broad smile on his face. He slowly begins to stagger his way over to the bar.

Meanwhile, Alamar continues to observe the rest of the tavern as he debates who, if anyone, to attempt to start a conversation with.

celtois
2011-07-10, 11:17 PM
"You always say that, and yet it never ends up being a good idea." Alexis can't help but chuckle a little at her friends sorry state, or more to the point the fact she keeps putting herself in such a sorry state.

"Oh you know this and that. I was helping at a field hospital for a while in another kingdom were there have been a lot of peasants attacked, just got back into town actually." Alexis smiles and leans back in her chair relaxing a little. "How about you?"

"Yes I am, thank you for asking. It has been a tiring day." The formality of greeting now over with her eyes turn to focus into the flames. Watching as they devour a log.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-10, 11:20 PM
Into the tavern limps a young man, wearing a backpack, ratty sweater and jeans, as well a pair of mirrored shades. Not the cool kind of mirror shades you see in cyberpunk universes either, but ones that for some reason only obscure the upper half of his eyes, and look rather unfashionable in the process. His right leg appears to be broken, and he has to use a crutch in order to walk to the nearest table before sitting down and pulling a book out of his backpack.

Halae
2011-07-10, 11:20 PM
This has Eric curious, "Are you new to the Nexus? Most people have a bit of trouble taking it in at first."

The Bushranger
2011-07-10, 11:32 PM
"It's the same thing I do every night," Eileen declares with a grin - as a second mug of coffee arrives.
"I really haven't been up to very much, I'm afraid - mostly talking to some very odd, very strange people with very strange ideas."

celtois
2011-07-10, 11:36 PM
"I am newly arrived in this city, it has been long day of travel getting here." She doesn't mention the encounter with the spirit. It was after all a spiritual matter and none of his concern. "It is most different from my home."

"Sounds like a lot of bad ideas then." Alexis chuckles at her friends situation, and her easy going attitude about it. "You're ridiculous you know that." With that Alexis decides to order herself some breakfast. Scones, with jam and a glass of juice. "Oh, do tell what sort of people?"

Halae
2011-07-10, 11:39 PM
"Do you have any questions about the city, then? It can be a lot to take in without someone helping you understand it all." Eric seems... helpful would be the best word, but he might come off as a little strange. Another thing to note is that he has bags under his eyes, as if he's tired all the time. Despite this, he shows no signs of fatigue beyond that.

The Bushranger
2011-07-10, 11:46 PM
"Somebody who hadn't the slightest clue about basic biology and thought the fact I was snoring when I passed out meant I was dying," Eileen explains with a chuckle. "And I'm ridiculous? Really? If I'm ridiculous thne what are you?" :smalltongue:

celtois
2011-07-10, 11:52 PM
She didn't really have a lot of questions... however she had been sent to find out more about this place. "Which church controls this city?" Perhaps a little more blunt then she'd have liked. But it was important to know what sort of blasphemous cult ran the city.

Nadiyya doesn't seem too bothered by the strangeness. Perhaps a little put off by it. But not visibly bothered.

"That's quite something. Must have been a shocker to them when you started talking." Alexis grins at her friend, then the waiter as her juice arrives. "Yeah really, you are. Well I'm amazing, naturally." She sticks her tongue out at Eileen before hiding behind a sip of juice.

Halae
2011-07-10, 11:58 PM
Eric Blinks. Church? "There aren't any ruling religious powers. The government isn't affected by that sort of thing. In fact, I think a few people would laugh if you suggested that ruling was a religious thing. What we have is a council with people from all the local organizations."

The Bushranger
2011-07-10, 11:58 PM
Eileen chuckles, winces, and nods. "Oh yes. He was persistant, too."
The Nordic blonde grins and sticks her tongue right back out at Alexis. "Oh, and what if I say I'm amazing? What are you then, the ridiculous one?"

celtois
2011-07-11, 12:11 AM
"What a peculiar way of working things. If not for divine right how should one rule." She seems quite astonished as such an absurd thought.

A city of blasphemy.

"I take it the fact that you were talking didn't throw off his diagnosis in the slightest?" Alexis ask, before her breakfast arrives. Yum. "Do you want a bite?" She inquires of her friend. Before addressing her teasing. "Nope I'm perpetually amazing." She winks at Eileen before taking a bite of her scone.

The Bushranger
2011-07-11, 12:13 AM
"Naah, he insisted I'd been dying. I think. I was pretty sloshed at the time," Eileen admits. Then smiles at her friend. "Well, I wouldn't object, if you have too much to eat yourself. But I wouldn't want to just take your food."

Halae
2011-07-11, 12:20 AM
"Theocracy is common in your world then?" Eric says, "To be frank, you don't actually need to have a religion to rule. Government requires only a few things - recognition by the populace, the ability to protect said populace, and the ability to enforce laws. Understandably, religion can help quite a bit with that, but we seem to be doing fairly well without it taking the lead."