PDA

View Full Version : [NEXUS] OoC 21: Blackjack, But No Hookers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-09, 11:37 PM
WELCOME TO THE NEXUS!

So, what is Nexus?
Well, the Nexus itself is like a rift, a single, brilliant point where all the universes in this strange thing we call 'reality' meet. Traveling to, from, and between any world or cosmology is theoretically possible here, and the Nexus itself seems to encourage this happening, often sucking beings and locations out of other universes at random, and dumping them on the world that lies at its center. It was not always like this, however. Once there were two worlds at the Nexus' heart, separate and distinct, though somewhat similar in ways. Similar enough that they slowly and eventually merged, so that only one remained. Here in this world the Nexus' influence reigns supreme, and as such the world has defied almost all attempts at classification. Here, knights of old may engage with Jedi knights. Gleaming spaceships land in Dark Age hamlets. Cowboys and samurai quest together to find holy sandwich boxes. And in the heavens above, Xi Wangmu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster meet every Woden's Day to play bowls with Pelor (it gets pretty epic). Here the possibilities are endless, and the universe without rules (except the Forum Rules, and the general FFRP rules, and the Individual Thread Rules, and oh whatever). Welcome to Nexus. Fun is had here.

Major Locales

For an endless world that defies all logic and classification, Nexus can be pretty darn consistent at times. As such, several locations have survived the test of time, remaining (somewhat) constant amidst the chaos of the rest of the world.

Inside - Inside mostly resembles a modern city, with high-rise buildings and apartments, alleyways and roads, though the odd Demonic Monument can still be seen rising up above the surrounding suburb, teeming with dark cultists. Inside is the current seat of the Acronymian Empire, which controls much of the surrounding area.

Outside - If you ain't Inside, you're OUTSIDE! :smallamused: Simple as that. Outside is a meta-thread for all those wildernessy type areas that don't merit their own threads, be it wood or lake or tiny shack.

ACRONYMS - Home to adventurers, these complexes provide headquarters and occasionally living space for like-minded Player Characters. Invariably equipped with cheesy names, these structures provide a place for their various members to fight crime, cause chaos, or anything of the sort. Current Acronyms include:

AMEN - Association for the Malicious, Evil and Nefarious. Evil aligned organization, exists to be EVIL! And sometimes Ebil.
HALO - Heroic, Anti-evil and Lawbreaking Organization. Non-Evil aligned organization, exists to smite wrong-doers.
GLoG - Good League of Good. Good aligned organization, exists to redeem evil-doers.
LANTERN - Lawful Awesome Not-Neutral Truthful Anti-Evil Respectable Nothing Else. Good-Aligned group dedicated to fighting evil and crime of any sort.
NO - Neutralist Oganization. Neutral aligned organization, exists to perform mercenary contracts for other organizations and individuals in the Nexus without taking sides
WATCHTOWER - You Know What? Screw It. Non-aligned aligned organization. Exists to destroy threats to Nexus, whatever form they may take.
PACK - Perfectly Acceptable College for Kids. The local Nexus school. Class mostly occurs offscreen, though...
Aurora - Not really an ACRONYM, but the brainchild of several disgruntled LANTERN members, an organization dedicated to the betterment of the Nexus in general.

The Taverns
What kind of vaguely DnD-esque adventurer would you be if you didn't visit one of these places at least once? The various Taverns, Grills, Hotels, Cantinas and Restaurant provide meeting places for the Player Characters, areas for quest givers to stand mysteriously in, and also places for people to eat and spend the money they seem to have infinite amounts of. Though there are a vast number of such places in Nexus, some with their own thread and some without, throughout history three major hubs have existed, without which Nexus as we know it wouldn't exist. The Dancing Fox Inn, which is located in What used to be Town but is now another part of the Inside. Taverna Generica, which is located near Inside's more NPC inhabited areas. Finally, there is Trog's Tavern, which is located, maddeningly enough, at every corner of the Nexus at the same time. There is also the Black Dragon's Den, it's located roughly between the docks and the slums of Inside, and is the local hive of scum and villainy.

General Nexus FAQs:

Is there a guide to getting started? Besides this post, which you're currently reading, you should also read post 3 of the stickied FFRP Central thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9241295&postcount=3). Once you've read both, you can ask any questions you ask in the current Nexus OOC thread. If you have no questions, post in the Nexus OOC anyway to introduce yourself. And welcome. :smallsmile:

What kind of character can I make? Any. There are no restrictions on genre, alignment, world of origin, etc.

Will my power work the way it does in the source setting? Almost certainly not. In your setting, you may have been the Mighty Zorlox, whose power to control the world's socks was absolute, but in the Nexus, you may run across Madam Bo Peep, who controls the world's wool.

If my power goes against your power, who wins? In combat or any type of adversarial situation, the defender has the final say. So if Zorlox tries to turn Bo Peep's wool socks purple, Peep's player gets to decide if her wool power prevails. But if Bo Peep tries to have a pair of wool socks strangle Zorlox, then his player gets to decide if his sock power wins.

Oh no! Someone's already using my character concept! In the Nexus, all cosmologies are true. Just because someone is playing the incarnation of Death doesn't mean you can't as well. You are very unlikely to come up with a character concept that is wholly unique while remaining playable; there is nothing new under the sun, and so on.

Sometimes you'll say 'I just came up with a great character idea - they have x race and y abilities and z backstory and I'll call her Linda' and someone will say 'You mean like my character Lynda over there that I introduced last week?' No one really knows why these sort of coincidences occur, but the Nexus seems especially prone to them. When they do, the best thing to do is to fiddle with your character concept a bit to set them apart.

Where should I start? Long answer, you can start in any thread that isn't a private thread or a plot thread. Short answer, Trog's. Just start at Trog's.

Do I need to get pre-approval for my character, or fill in a registry form before I start? Nope. You can if you like, but it's not required. And sometimes it's better to get a feel for your character first, before deciding all the details about them.

Your first character (copied from FFRP Central)
So, you're ready to make your first character. One of the hardest things to get used to in ffrp is that you don't start out in an adventuring party, and there's no DM to push characters together. You'll have to actually find people to interact with on your own. Here are some tips (not requirements!) for making that easier on your first character:

Don't be the quiet person in the shadowy corner. If you roleplay as someone who is outgoing and talkative, you'll find it easier to make IC friends. Someone who is curious or greedy will be more open to plot hooks and adventure opportunities. But if you roleplay someone who is shy or quiet or wary of other people, you're likely to be left alone.
Don't be openly evil. If you walk into the tavern and start murdering npcs, you are unlikely to make a lot of friends and very likely to get jumped on by a bunch of PCs who were looking for a fight.
Consider starting low-powered. It's tempting in a freeform system with no scores or points to decide that your character is the best at everything, but where will they go from there? They can always gain powers or magic items or skills as they go on.
Don't be too needy. Remember in ffrp, you are not THE hero of the story. You are A hero, and there are many stories. The characters you meet at first are likely to be involved in their own affairs. Some players start by having their character immediately in need of rescue, healing, training, attention, etc. This can work well, but make sure you have a plan B in case there is no one willing to drop everything to devote themselves to being your rescuer! Can your character make it if they receive only a minimal amount of help, or none at all?
Don't be too self-sufficient. Remember in ffrp, you are not THE hero of the story. You are A hero, and there are many stories. If you are a combat powerhouse and a healer and a master of obscure lore and a spellcaster, people are likely to get weary of their characters taking a back seat to yours and decide you can do just fine without them.
Be aware of deadtimes and real life. Sometimes, not many people are online and active. Sometimes the people who are may only have a limited time to play and want to use it to progress their favorite storyline instead of meeting new people. Try to be patient and remember that it won't be long before you'll be the one wrapped up in your own favorite storylines. Talk to people in the ooc thread while you wait for your character to get 'stuck in'.
Have fun! Remember this is a game, and if it isn't fun, you aren't doing it right. :smallsmile:

Note: This is the OOC thread. Not a roleplaying thread. That's what the actual roleplaying threads and SMBG are for. :smallwink:

Nexus Character Directory (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8624672#post8624672)
Nexus Digest (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98423)

And while you're here, why not join us on Formspring? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10391725&postcount=380)

Moofin Bard
2011-07-09, 11:41 PM
I'm first. And back. Maybe.

Recaiden
2011-07-09, 11:44 PM
I've heard that before. I remain mildly hopeful, but mostly skeptical.

But in the meantime, MOOFIN BARD! :smallbiggrin: Hello hello, sister. Happy summer.

Mindfreak
2011-07-09, 11:45 PM
Get a whiff of that new thread smell, folks! We only get a premium thread like this once every few weeks.
*sniff*
Smells like fire.

Moofin Bard
2011-07-09, 11:47 PM
Also the Futurama reference is nice. And hi Reccy! Nice to see you too.

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-09, 11:50 PM
It's a Futurama reference? O_o

I'm just making fun of Magtok, here. :smalltongue:

Moofin Bard
2011-07-09, 11:52 PM
Yes. Bender says: "Fine. I'll go invent my own amusement part with black jack and hookers. In fact, forget the amusement park. Forget the black jack too."

The Bushranger
2011-07-09, 11:58 PM
Welcome back!

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-10, 12:17 AM

Hi! And welcome back!:smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2011-07-10, 12:17 AM
IS THAT SOOOO... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11385159#post11385159)
Yes, that is so. :smallsmile:

Devixer
2011-07-10, 12:22 AM

Welcome back! Also, hi!

BladeofOblivion
2011-07-10, 02:01 AM
[Land of Pavement and Possibility]

A young adult female stands in the middle of the road, surrounded by the infinite possibility of the city Inside. She has brown hair, a somewhat pale complexion, and rather ordinary street clothes.
On this particular day, she decided to finally explore the city.

What is this young woman's name?

>Enter Name

"Florence Valentine"

Your name is FLORENCE. You are not particularly fond of the nickname FLO and frequently insist that everyone use the entirety of your first name.
Sometimes you allow friends to call you VAL instead.

You have spent most of your life STUDYING, particularly the arts of ENGINEERING and FORENSICS. You're MUCH BETTER with the former, but you find the latter EXTREMELY INTERESTING.
Lately you've had odd BURSTS OF INSPIRATION and created many strange and complicated APPARATUSES. One such apparatus sits on your shoulder, a CLOCKWORK HAWK.
You have decided to go out into the world to see if you can find any more INSPIRATION or use for your amateur FORENSIC TALENTS.

>Florence: Wander streets.

I see someone's been reading a bit too much MS Paint Adventures. :smalltongue:

Chaotic Bob
2011-07-10, 02:21 AM
Ayup.
There's been a few MSPA-based characters (TE's trolls and Rebo had a PC using some abilities modeled off the detective story), but I don't recall anyone going full-bore with the narrative style.

So I'm giving it a go. >.>

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-10, 02:38 AM
The reason I don't use the narrative style when playing my troll characters is that it's really, really difficult. Heck, I'm having trouble playing the two troll characters as properly bizarre as it is.

Chaotic Bob
2011-07-10, 02:40 AM
I think it shouldn't be /too/ difficult, unless people demand proper not-third-person talking.
One-way chat-clienting could be a bother.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-10, 08:21 AM
Nope. I like my Roman Numerals. When you make the thread, you can use the hindu-arabic. :smallsmile:

And through my lifetime, I've never seen VIIII = 8. I have seen IV or IIII = 4. But V has always = 5, so VIIII would be 9.

Now, if we wish to travel in time, and find out how the Romans really did it; get me a TARDIS, and I'll happily do so. :smallsmile:

Discussion ended on my side.

EDIT: And I used a Roman Numeral generator. So that's as accurate as I can get it.

I have discalculia; it's like dyslexia but with numbers rather than letters. I miscounted the Is in VIII to make eight.

I'm not here yet, just catching up. And now I'm gone again.

Beans
2011-07-10, 08:38 AM

MOOFIN'S BAAAACK!
And my interwhat is still stupidly out... (I may phonepost if need be)
I missed'd you, internet mom! And there's stuff!

Zefir
2011-07-10, 03:24 PM
*pokes Harnle to Mountain*
*pokes ThePhantom to random AMEN plot*
*poks all other* Just cause I can:smallbiggrin:

Devixer
2011-07-10, 03:44 PM
*pokes TE to Inside*

Moofin Bard
2011-07-10, 03:50 PM
Hey don't you be poking me.

Halae
2011-07-10, 03:51 PM
Hey don't you be poking me.

*pokepokepokepokepokepokepoke*

:smalltongue:

Moofin Bard
2011-07-10, 03:59 PM
ARGH!

*falls over and dies*

*gets revived by a cleric*

Well now I know what lies in the afterlife.
And you do not.

Zefir
2011-07-10, 04:03 PM
ARGH!

*falls over and dies*

And you do not.

*pokepokepoke again*
:smallbiggrin:

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-10, 04:13 PM
Don't worry, I've got a healing poker.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/pokerface.png

*Pokes Moofin*:smalltongue:

The Alexandrian
2011-07-10, 04:16 PM
*The Alexandrian pokes DoomITP to GLoG.*

Beans
2011-07-10, 04:39 PM
ARGH!

*falls over and dies*

And you do not.

Hugs galore is what's in the afterlife if Carrie has her way. :D

Halae
2011-07-10, 04:40 PM
*Pokes Shadowcaller to Home*

Shadowcaller
2011-07-10, 05:13 PM
*pokes TE and Ghar to Riverside*

Earl of Purple
2011-07-10, 05:40 PM
I'm going to Deadtime now; goodnight everyone.

Halae
2011-07-10, 06:06 PM
Well done, Maggy. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11388935&postcount=682)Now I'll be forced to do something ridiculous enough to top that :smalltongue:

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-10, 06:17 PM
*pokes TE and Ghar to Riverside*

Thanks for reminding me, I was just about to post an update on Eastside's general status. Then I forgot.

Gullara
2011-07-10, 06:54 PM
*prods LOTRfan to the railgun victim thing, for Morty*

happyturtle
2011-07-10, 08:06 PM
As expected, I have crashed hard after arriving home. I'm just glad the crash waited and let me have a couple of frenzied days with the family as we rushed to get everything done (including a very last minute mexican meal on Sat lunch, from which we left directly for the airport!) and two trips to the fabric store in two days! I'm also grateful that I didn't crash while travelling.

I won't be posting today. I may not be posting tomorrow either. We'll just have to see how it goes. As always, if my characters are in the way, feel free to godmod them (within reason) to allow rp to progress. Though I can't remember at all if that's a factor.

>.>
<.<

PS: Arabic numerals > Roman numerals :smallsmile:

Oops. Apparently I don't recognize a 'new thread' link unless it includes the words 'new thread' in it.

Well done, Maggy. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11388935&postcount=682)Now I'll be forced to do something ridiculous enough to top that :smalltongue:

And then I will have to do something ridiculous enough to top both of you. :smallbiggrin:

Halae
2011-07-10, 09:35 PM
[Steets]

"Perhaps, may the gods bless your path spirit." Once the statue is out of sight, Nadiyya walks slowly to the nearest place advertising lodgings, she greatly needed rest and shelter after such a long road, and the binding of the spirit.

probably Trog's. Every seventh door in the city leads there :smalltongue:

Also, *Pokes Technoscrabble to Trog's*

celtois
2011-07-10, 09:38 PM
Mhmm. I was thinking of having her either end up in Trogs, or the Black Dragon. Hadn't decided yet. Will probably take a short break then post in whichever one she ends up in. :smallsmile:

Halae
2011-07-10, 09:39 PM
I actually wouldn't mind putting one of my characters in her way. How would she feel about meeting a psychic?

celtois
2011-07-10, 10:41 PM
Short break ended up being a bit longer then short. :smallsmile: Ah well.

I doubt she'd have much of a reaction to psychic given that limited psychic powers are normal among her people.

And off to post in Trogs.

The Bushranger
2011-07-10, 10:50 PM
Welcome back! :smallsmile:

Eileen's unconsious in an upstairs room at Trog's if anybody cares to visit her.

celtois
2011-07-10, 10:52 PM
Thank you. I had the day off of everything that's been chewing time up so I figured I'd post.

Hmm Alexis or Coralie could visit her. If either would know where to find her.

The Bushranger
2011-07-10, 10:57 PM
Hmm. I suppose I could have her stumble downstairs, the better to make finding her easier. :smalltongue:

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-10, 11:07 PM
Hey, earlofpurple, can we set something up sometime so Garrett can find that well and cure himself.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-10, 11:40 PM
Hi celtois!

Beans
2011-07-10, 11:41 PM
CELTOIS! YEY.

Also, TE, you have Homestuck Troll characters?
*leans in too close*
I want in on this racket, see?

celtois
2011-07-10, 11:46 PM
Hi, TE and Beans. ♥

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-10, 11:50 PM
Sure! The trolls managed to crash their session by throwing a timeclone of Nix from a doomed timeline into a kernelsprite, then prototyping that kernelsprite with all the others (as well as trying to hack the beta discs and a few other epicly stupid decisions) ending with them crash-landing in the Nexus, pursued by imps with time-powers. I never actually stated how many trolls were playing though, so if you want to use that incident as an excuse to introduce a troll character, go ahead.:smallsmile:

Beans
2011-07-10, 11:53 PM
Hi, TE and Beans. ♥
SYMBOLS!

Sure! The trolls managed to crash their session by throwing a timeclone of Nix from a doomed timeline into a kernelsprite, then prototyping that kernelsprite with all the others (as well as trying to hack the beta discs and a few other epicly stupid decisions) ending with them crash-landing in the Nexus, pursued by imps with time-powers. I never actually stated how many trolls were playing though, so if you want to use that incident as an excuse to introduce a troll character, go ahead.:smallsmile:
I'll probably do that tomorrow or such.
Yey.

celtois
2011-07-10, 11:54 PM
I'm a master of symbols! ☺

♪Whistles♫

Zefir
2011-07-11, 01:53 AM
*poks TE to GloG*
*Poking Level increased*
*Zefir recives cape of Poking immunity*

10 min deadtime

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-11, 05:07 AM
Try this, Lex

New Thread!!!!!!!!!!

(http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11385159#post11385159)

It should also be bold, written in Italian, multicoloured and on FIRE!!!
Also wielding laser guns which it will beat you up with if you disobey. :smallsmile:

Halae
2011-07-11, 12:02 PM
Hey Celtois, you missed responding to Eric in your last post in Trog's

Earl of Purple
2011-07-11, 01:07 PM
Hey, Harnel. Eric still has the Inside Sword.

happyturtle
2011-07-11, 01:18 PM
I'm still off. Probably will be Wednesday or later before I return.

*naps*

Halae
2011-07-11, 01:39 PM
Hey, Harnel. Eric still has the Inside Sword.

He does. At the moment, he doesn't know what to do with it, so he's stashed it at his apartment.

Did you want something to be done with it?

The Alexandrian
2011-07-11, 01:41 PM
*Pokes Morty to GLoG.*

Earl of Purple
2011-07-11, 01:51 PM
The D20 Artifacts want to be used, like the Objects. Unlike the Objects, the D20 Artifacts don't compell owners of one to collect more; rather, they teleport somewhere else if left alone for long enough. Generally somewhere there's a possibility they'll be found. Incidently, if Eric ever drops it, chances are it will land point-down and completely vertical, often sinking slightly into the floor if the floor is softer than, say, the swordblade. So basically any unenchanted material besides adamantine/adamantium, mithril, orichalcum etc.

The odd, stonelike not-stone some statues I post (Gabriel's dancer, the harpy statue Harnel found his D20 Artifact, GLoG's Rain Statue and the D20 Door) are magically reinforced and hence harder than the swordblade.

Halae
2011-07-11, 01:54 PM
In that case, I'll have him trying to interact with it, to see if he can't use it for something other than injecting himself with poison :smalltongue:

Lost_Deep
2011-07-11, 02:09 PM
I'm back. Resuming RPing.

Zefir
2011-07-11, 04:05 PM
*Poks TE and Harnel and Schadowcaller to Trog's Dragon fight*

Shadowcaller
2011-07-11, 04:19 PM
*Poks TE and Harnel and Schadowcaller to Trog's Dragon fight*

I'm waiting for TE before I'm going to do anything.

Reinholdt
2011-07-11, 04:37 PM
*nudges Treasure Hunting plot*

Earl of Purple
2011-07-11, 04:45 PM
@ThirdEmperor: Maybe the Church of the Burning Light know that the Cult of Telasur is a Cult because a cathedral is built and suddenly everybody in Eastside is devoutly religious and never miss a service? Because even with magic to disguise the mind-control, the effects are easy to notice.

Or maybe it's because cults can identify other cults.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-11, 04:46 PM
@ThirdEmperor: Maybe the Church of the Burning Light know that the Cult of Telasur is a Cult because a cathedral is built and suddenly everybody in Eastside is devoutly religious and never miss a service? Because even with magic to disguise the mind-control, the effects are easy to notice.

Or maybe it's because cults can identify other cults.

I was just going to say the very same thing Earl... except the cult part. They are more of a religion with cult-ish tendencies.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-11, 04:55 PM
One definition of 'cult' is a small, underground religion, often persecuted and nearly always secret. Worshipping demons is not a necessary part of a cult. By this definition what the Cult of Telasur is less a cult and more a very small religion, whilst the Church of the Burning Light is much closer to being a cult than a small religion.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-11, 04:59 PM
You're missing an important fact. Dalev brought most of his followers with him, and they were already devout believers in his new religion when they arrived. Everyone didn't just start suddenly worshiping Telasur, a bunch of people who already believed in him moved to Eastside, built the cathedral and started to convert the locals, by offering the more desperate ones shelter, food, and various other charities if they agreed to convert or at least listen to the services every now and then. In short, it wasn't an instant takeover, it was fast but not unnaturally so. And who said no-one ever misses a service? Plenty of people do, some people only go to the cathedral once a month or so, and there's still people who don't worship Telasur at all. Heck, the priests specifically try not to convert everyone, because that would look suspicious.

Also, aren't the servants new to Eastside themselves?:smallconfused:

Shadowcaller
2011-07-11, 05:04 PM
One definition of 'cult' is a small, underground religion, often persecuted and nearly always secret. Worshipping demons is not a necessary part of a cult. By this definition what the Cult of Telasur is less a cult and more a very small religion, whilst the Church of the Burning Light is much closer to being a cult than a small religion.

I'm not sure I'm following you here. There are a lot of definitions of a cult, basically all religions could be called 'cults' using certain definitions. Heck, most organizations could be called cults by that.

Anyway, we shouldn't really discuss this. <.<

Earl of Purple
2011-07-11, 05:09 PM
@ThirdEmperor: Sorry, it just seemed to occur nigh-instantaneously.

@Shadowcaller: Good point. Both of them.

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-11, 05:10 PM
Hey earl, how should Garrett go about finding out about the well of creepy necromantic crap that'll reverse vampirism?

Morty
2011-07-11, 05:13 PM
I appear to have missed your post. Silly me. Editing now.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-11, 05:16 PM
He could find it in a library, if he's researching it. Or if he's questioning other vampires then he could hear it through word of mouth, or if he's summoning evil extraplanar beings they can furnish him with a rough location as well.

Basically, put him in a library or something and poke me.

Halae
Can someone tell me what's going on in the dragon fight in Trog's? I'm a bit confused

ThirdEmperor
I actually had the Brothers (Lowest rank of priest, pretty much just handle charity and other things that the higher-ups can't be bothered with) go around trying to convert people for a bit, but there wasn't actually a lot of PCs in Eastside at the time, so most of it took place of screen.

@ Harnel: Evil rich guy has enslaved a dragon, Alistair tried to convince him to release it, which ended with the dragon being ordered to attack him. The paladin-lady who's name I forget is trying to fight the dragon, while Alistair is pretending to flee while really trying to get a clear shot at the nameless ruch dude.

Halae
2011-07-11, 05:20 PM
Alrighty then, I shall post there in a second

The Alexandrian
2011-07-11, 05:21 PM
So, as I understand it, Dalev's cult just marched into town one day and decided to setup shop?:smallconfused:

If Dalev brought most of his clergy to Riverside with him, wouldn't the massive influx of immigrants be a clear sign of something going (too well or) awry?

Gullara
2011-07-11, 05:23 PM
So, as I understand it, Dalev's cult just marched into town one day and decided to setup shop?:smallconfused:

If Dalev brought most of his clergy to Riverside with him, wouldn't the massive influx of immigrants be a clear sign of something going (too well or) awry?

Keep in mind that the takeover of Riverside was a largely OoC thing, for all the factions. So of course it's going to seem sudden.

Darklord Bright
2011-07-11, 07:10 PM
And yet I couldn't have a Crabside! :smallmad::smalltongue:

Earl of Purple
2011-07-11, 07:11 PM
Deadtime here; I'm tired. I'll type tomorrow, however. Goodnight.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-11, 07:12 PM
Wait, what? Nobody said you couldn't have crabside, and I for one have been waiting for the crab-revolution.:smallconfused::smalltongue:

Halae
2011-07-11, 07:16 PM
Wait, what? Nobody said you couldn't have crabside, and I for one have been waiting for the crab-revolution.:smallconfused::smalltongue:

Would go along nicely with the mouse-mafia, wouldn't it? :smallamused::smalltongue:

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-11, 07:17 PM
Fun fact, I actually appear to run the majority of organized crime in the Nexus. The odd bit is I only just noticed. :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2011-07-11, 07:54 PM
Redesigned my Riverside Crabgirl beggar character to look more crabbish. Here's the results.

Skaan
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/213/skaanredesign.png
Also, I must be really weird, because I think she's adorable.

Halae
2011-07-11, 07:55 PM
looks more like some spider style things I've seen since she doesn't have obvious pincers, but damn, I agree, she's friggin adorable.

Darklord Bright
2011-07-11, 07:56 PM
Her actual hands were supposed to be a cross between the pincers and, well, hands. But I could edit one of the other pairs to be pincers.

Beans
2011-07-11, 07:57 PM
D'aww.

I'm on a weird kick where I just love the hell out of gals with odd creaturey bits stuck on, like my scorpion-girl.

Also, if the Lab plot doesn't work out, I'll do what I planned to do in the end anyway and throw Dolomedes at GLoG.

Lost_Deep
2011-07-11, 07:57 PM
I now need an excuse to make a crabman. I'll think of something. Give me time.

Halae
2011-07-11, 08:02 PM
Her actual hands were supposed to be a cross between the pincers and, well, hands. But I could edit one of the other pairs to be pincers.

just make her hands a bit larger, I think, and it'll work perfectly. and have the grasping power to crush bone! :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2011-07-11, 08:06 PM
More this (http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7508/skaanredesign2.png) size, then?

Mindfreak
2011-07-11, 08:08 PM
I now need an excuse to make a crabman. I'll think of something. Give me time.

One of your characters was bitten by a radioactive crab in the Nexus?

Halae
2011-07-11, 08:08 PM
More this (http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7508/skaanredesign2.png) size, then?

looks better to me :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2011-07-11, 08:55 PM
I actually had the Brothers (Lowest rank of priest, pretty much just handle charity and other things that the higher-ups can't be bothered with) go around trying to convert people for a bit, but there wasn't actually a lot of PCs in Eastside at the time, so most of it took place of screen.

Some of the members of the Order of Cunningham live in Eastside, but their Cathedral is in Westside. If anyone had showed up at their doors to convert them, they would have invited them in, offered them cookies or banana bread or something else nice, given them a copy of the Book of Arnold, and tried to convert them instead. :smallsmile:

Fun fact, I actually appear to run the majority of organized crime in the Nexus. The odd bit is I only just noticed. :smalltongue:

How many organized crime factions does one player need? :smalltongue:

Some of us noticed already. :smalltongue:

celtois
2011-07-11, 09:32 PM
Some of the members of the Order of Cunningham live in Eastside, but their Cathedral is in Westside. If anyone had showed up at their doors to convert them, they would have invited them in, offered them cookies or banana bread or something else nice, given them a copy of the Book of Arnold, and tried to convert them instead. :smallsmile:

Happy I love you so much! ♥ :smallbiggrin:

(This may or may not have anything to do with my obsession with musicals.)

happyturtle
2011-07-11, 09:40 PM
Celtois, you are the first person to get the reference without me having to explain it. :smallcool: :smallbiggrin:

celtois
2011-07-11, 09:43 PM
Yay musical theatre nerd points for me! :smallbiggrin:
I'm actually listening to the broadway recording of it at the moment! :smallcool:

I was pretty amazed to see a reference to the Book of Mormon here.. of all places. You're so fabulous. :smallwink:

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-11, 09:43 PM
So you did. Probably need to actually do something with all those criminals. Maybe put on a musical?:smalltongue:

Beans
2011-07-11, 09:46 PM
My friend showed me two songs from that.
One is the... the one with the ridiculous story involving the frog, the man with the odd nose, the death by dysentery, and being REALLY [words]ING POLITE TO EVERYBODY!

The other was "Hasa Diga Eebowai".

I laughed to the point of mild nausea.

celtois
2011-07-11, 09:51 PM
You should look up Turn it Off, or Making Stuff Up Again.

They're both cruelly hilarious. It was a Tony well deserved.
The entire musical is just too funny for its own good.

I can see Magtok putting on a musical as part of public relations. It would be a hoot.

happyturtle
2011-07-11, 09:52 PM
Yay musical theatre nerd points for me! :smallbiggrin:
I'm actually listening to the broadway recording of it at the moment! :smallcool:

I was pretty amazed to see a reference to the Book of Mormon here.. of all places. You're so fabulous. :smallwink:

I listened to the soundtrack about a zillion times.

Then I went to visit my parents for a month, with small children visiting at random intervals. It's such a sweet musical with a good heart, but far far too filthy to play around young children, or my dad who I have never heard utter a curse word in his entire life.

"Compassion! Courtesy! Let's be really **** polite to everybody!" is the official motto of the Nexus Order of Cunningham (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11067549&postcount=445). :smallbiggrin:

*starts playing soundtrack again*

celtois
2011-07-11, 10:00 PM
Two of my friends went to New York to see it on Broadway. It was apparently absolutely astounding.

Oh yeah It isn't the sort of musical you want to play for your family. I listen to with head phones or in a tiny room in the basement. But still such a good musical.
(I'm going to see Wicked in six days. :smallbiggrin: )

Woah that is fantastic! I love your faction page. :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2011-07-11, 10:13 PM
I should start saving up now for going to see it when it goes to London. I don't know what West End tickets go for, but I know they won't be cheap for a brand new hit. Plus train tickets and hotel rooms.

Halae
2011-07-11, 11:00 PM
Yay! A picture from an obvious (and awesome) source! :smallbiggrin:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/pyranack/harnel2.png

Murkus
2011-07-11, 11:26 PM
*pokes TE to Riverside*
*pokes TE to Trogs SF*

Sorry for the heavy deadtime lately, folks, just haven't been in the mood to post. >>

DlB continues to impress. :smallbiggrin:

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-11, 11:58 PM
Celtois, you are the first person to get the reference without me having to explain it. :smallcool: :smallbiggrin:

I got it! I just never saw opportunity/point to mention it... >.>

Darklord Bright
2011-07-12, 01:33 AM
They said I was mad. They said it couldn't be done - but I showed them! I showed them all!

I bring you now something that will tear away a piece of your own sanity simply by laying eyes upon it, and leave you as naught but a gibbering husk of your former selves! I bring you...

Adorable Genderbent (and more humanoid) Fluffy (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/RequestWB-1.jpg), as requested.
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6098/fruffee.png

Who's laughing now?

Zefir
2011-07-12, 01:38 AM
Man I love these pics.. Could someone make on for Fade? He is my lovly char, even when I didn't play him for a week now.

Halae
2011-07-12, 01:38 AM
*Blink*

*Blink*

Whoa.

Not something I thought I'd see :smalleek:

Gullara
2011-07-12, 07:20 AM
*tilts head*

*tilts head the other way*

*mind breaks*

Very god though, in a terrifying sort of way. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2011-07-12, 07:36 AM
*Looks at Bright drawing*

D'AWWWWW

*Looks at Fluffy*

D'aww.

Also, crab girl is indeed adorable. ^w^

I need to make something more adorable to top it!

Mindfreak
2011-07-12, 07:43 AM
*Looks at Bright drawing*

D'AWWWWW

*Looks at Fluffy*

D'aww.

Also, crab girl is indeed adorable. ^w^

I need to make something more adorable to top it!
Zerg girl! Make a Zerg! :3

Beans
2011-07-12, 07:47 AM
Or a Xenomorph Queen girl bossing around a normal Xenomorph girl!

Recaiden
2011-07-12, 08:08 AM
Zerg girl! Make a Zerg! :3

None of them are as adorable as they were in SC1. I miss my raptor-lings.

But now we have Kerrigan's freaky memory-zerg and neo-queens, both of which have minds of their own, and I imagine could be made adorable.

Mindfreak
2011-07-12, 08:42 AM
None of them are as adorable as they were in SC1. I miss my raptor-lings.

But now we have Kerrigan's freaky memory-zerg and neo-queens, both of which have minds of their own, and I imagine could be made adorable.

Yup.
Nerf Now has been able to make many Starcraft things cute as a button. Which is why we need chibi-zergs!

Mina Kobold
2011-07-12, 08:44 AM
Never heard of Zergs, but Xenomorphs you say?

That, has potential. :smallamused:

Also, what is going on in GloG with the transformations and can I join? :3

Reinholdt
2011-07-12, 10:51 AM
Won't be around much at all today or tomorrow. I'll try to sneak in a round of posting at the end of today. Apologies to those this inconveniences.

Presume that Ilpholin would be happy to ride Zanny the dragon.

UncleWolf
2011-07-12, 11:06 AM
*grins at the picture of Fluffy*

And to think I may have doubted that you could do him/her at some point. I can't remember when I did, but I may have. :smalltongue:

Zefir
2011-07-12, 11:49 AM
I don't really understand what you post in Trog Harnel is sounds like first i stand in line and then he suddendly doesn't. Also she is a grown up dragon as well means she isn't weak and using all to get something(mainly the other dragon in line with moving him or herself.

Halae
2011-07-12, 11:53 AM
What it comes down to is that he moves forward. This would make it difficult to finish what she started in order to push him in the way of the magic. Effectively, she just got a bite on him but the pushing failed.

Halae
2011-07-12, 12:20 PM
*pokes Shadowcaller here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11388667#post11388667)*

Zefir
2011-07-12, 12:38 PM
Have to deadtime now. I hate summer storms. I just hope TE's Item isn't that overpowered again since it seem to kill her as far as I see it now.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-12, 02:19 PM
Also, what is going on in GloG with the transformations and can I join? :3

Oh, Valaira's just being kept from butchering and devouring a metric ton of people in her she-wolf form by Sophie and damaged Zero while Rein just entered a portal to a village full of creepy people.

I can't imagine why someone couldn't just stumble upon Valaira, Sophie, and Zero. They are on the lakeshore opposite the GLoG campsite, but that doesn't guarantee that nobody will find them.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-12, 02:20 PM
No Longer Abandoned Mansion

A magical ritual is cast here, impelling undead towards it. Most sentient/sapient undead should be unaffected by this spell, but it is entirely possible that some young and weak-willed may be unable to resist the magic.

It also likely affects the entire Nexus.

Look, magic! Likely all undead can feel it and associate it with a powerful necromancer, plus others with a strong tie with death, undeath, or similar energies/magics/etc.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-12, 03:53 PM
Have to deadtime now. I hate summer storms. I just hope TE's Item isn't that overpowered again since it seem to kill her as far as I see it now.

Nah, the bolt of energy couldn't kill a full grown dragon. The worst it'll do is give the dragon some rather nasty burns and possibly disrupt the mind-control.

BladeofOblivion
2011-07-12, 03:55 PM
I just hope TE's Item isn't that overpowered again since it seem to kill her as far as I see it now.

I find it slightly amusing that this needed to be included. :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2011-07-12, 04:23 PM
TE, you need to post in the dragon fight in trogs and in riverside.

Zefir
2011-07-12, 04:35 PM
Jep I'm just waiting for TE to post.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-12, 04:42 PM
Already posted. :smallcool:

Zefir
2011-07-12, 04:57 PM
You mean edited?^^

Haruki-kun
2011-07-12, 05:18 PM
*pokes TE to AMEN*

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/Poketothread.png

Halae
2011-07-12, 05:19 PM

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-12, 05:25 PM
Is it weird that my newest idea for a character is a shapeshifting superhero with raspberry jam for blood, who uses hammerspace as a weapon?:smallconfused:

The Alexandrian
2011-07-12, 05:49 PM
*Pokes Morty to GLoG.*

Please, sir, spare a post for an old beggar.

Morty
2011-07-12, 05:58 PM
Oh, right. Sorry 'bout that. I was thinking you'd want to post in response to DoomITP first.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-12, 06:20 PM
Well bad for the seer she is pushed to the side by Harnel, what may cause Harnel to get hit. She still isn't falling to her side, they are at an equal strength but she hasn't find a place to grap herself.

The man let's himself get kicked, but tried in the same moment to stab her with the dagger, she may notice that he got faster and stronger.

The black dragons necklace slowly returns getting brighter again

Zefir, Sarah didn't kick the man, she attempted to push him off the dragon and she isn't going to let him swing with that dagger. If he isn't pushed off, she will attempt to get it out of his grip with both her hands.

Zefir
2011-07-12, 06:30 PM
Didn't she kicked him in the stormatch? I thought I read that

Shadowcaller
2011-07-12, 06:45 PM
Didn't she kicked him in the stormatch? I thought I read that

She kneed him in the stomach yes but that was only after she pushed him, that was her main action. I'm a bit confused wherever they are on top of the black dragon or not.

Halae
2011-07-12, 06:46 PM
They're not. the Puppeteer never got up on the dragon's back

happyturtle
2011-07-12, 06:49 PM
*pokes TE to AMEN*

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/roflbot2-23.jpg

More poking images, people! All of you, get to it! Even those of you that don't normally do graphics! :smallamused::smallbiggrin:

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/pokerface.png

((In other news, I am still in my post-trip crash. I don't have energy for much interaction with people, either ic or ooc. In fact, I have negative energy, and need lots of rest for a few more days.))

Shadowcaller
2011-07-12, 07:00 PM
They're not. the Puppeteer never got up on the dragon's back

Right, I'm having trouble understanding some of the posts. <.<

Anyhow, let me delete my last post and post again in that case.

Zefir
2011-07-12, 07:23 PM
Eh no Harnel he is up on the dragons back all the time. He apeared there after the transforming and he hided behind a backhorn of the black dragon. We just ignored tha fact that the dragon is fighting Harnel at the same time.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-12, 07:31 PM
Then I guess we are all confused. :smalleek:

Halae
2011-07-12, 07:33 PM
I see. oh well, My post doesn't change. sorry for screwing with everybody else :smallsigh:

Zefir
2011-07-12, 07:35 PM
It was so:
The fight starts and while she shapeshifts to a dragon the rich man got on her back.
And you char said she just appeared by the man.
So your char is on the back the whole time and both of us have ignored that there ground(the black dragon) is moving/fighting.
I'm sorry if this thing messed up a bit, but I never imagined the fight going this way or even that he was forced to fight since the fight starts because the rich man was forced to. (That's his sight)

Shadowcaller
2011-07-12, 07:36 PM
I see. oh well, My post doesn't change. sorry for screwing with everybody else :smallsigh:

I think I will just delete my new post then, anyway, Sarah is attempting to push him off the black dragon in it.

Zefir
2011-07-12, 07:37 PM
I have to deadtime now. It's 2:37 and thunder outside.

Haruki-kun
2011-07-12, 07:53 PM

*snips image*

Always glad to see people like it. If you want, you can add it to your... uh... that thing where you put the poking images.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-12, 07:54 PM
Deadtime for me now, regrettably. I need sleeeep. Anyway, goodnight!

Reinholdt
2011-07-12, 08:02 PM

Always glad to see people like it. If you want, you can add it to your... uh... that thing where you put the poking images.

Your board personifications are always great. :smallbiggrin:

I fear the poking gallery. :smalleek:

Murkus
2011-07-12, 08:37 PM
Speaking of pokes,

*pokes Ghar to Pack*
*pokes TE to Trogs SF*

I don't have any cool images. v.v

happyturtle
2011-07-12, 09:02 PM

Kris maintains the Smiley Archive (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10056043&postcount=489), which now must be modified to include a section devoted specifically to pokes. I demand it Kris! Demand, I say! :smallbiggrin:

Murkus
2011-07-12, 10:13 PM
Deadtime for about an hour.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-12, 10:36 PM
((Simon the Nuzleaf is in the lake water, can he see all of this?))

Responding to this question with a quote!

I can't imagine why someone couldn't just stumble upon Valaira, Sophie, and Zero. They are on the lakeshore opposite the GLoG campsite, but that doesn't guarantee that nobody will find them.

Halae
2011-07-12, 10:42 PM
*Pokes Recaiden to Inside* (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11404931#post11404931)

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-13, 12:48 AM
Kris maintains the Smiley Archive (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10056043&postcount=489), which now must be modified to include a section devoted specifically to pokes. I demand it Kris! Demand, I say! :smallbiggrin:

But I can't get the pokes mixed up with the smiles! D=

{table]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/Poketothread.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/pokerface.png|By Happyturtle
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/pokerface-sm.png|By Happyturtle
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoWatch.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketotrogs.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoRiverside.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoOutside.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoNO.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoInside.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoHALO.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoGLOG.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoBDD.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/PoketoAMEN.png|By Haruki-kun
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/sjunderw/Other/Pokedrevenge.png|By Vael
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/poker-green-m.png|By Happyturtle
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/poker-green-sm.png|By Happyturtle
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/138/trixpoke.png|By Darklord Bright
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/interactionwanted.png|By happyturtle
[/table]

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-13, 12:52 AM
In other news, I've just had a terrible, terrible idea for some villains to introduce to the Nexus, which is in absolutely no way related to the statement just arriving in your formspring inbox.

Beans
2011-07-13, 12:53 AM
Hey, Kris, I totally lied when I said I wouldn't make a dragon.
Because I'm doing this, man. I'm MAKING IT HAPPEN.

And thanks to your mana/spirit/omnom concept, she (due to her paladin buddy's urging) eats evildoers and loots their pockets for pizza money.

Yes.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-13, 01:51 AM
Deadtiming now.

Halae
2011-07-13, 02:32 AM
I just realized something. What would happen if you told the Borg they couldn't assimilate phyrexia? :smalleek:

BladeofOblivion
2011-07-13, 02:34 AM
I just realized something. What would happen if you told the Borg they couldn't assimilate phyrexia? :smalleek:

That would be hilarious.

Borg: Must Assimilate.

Phyrexia: Compleation is at hand!

*Ridiculously long war of back-and-forth conversion*

Both: We're just going in circles.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-13, 02:36 AM
Add the Zerg there somewhere and then let the Dalek attempt to exterminate them all. :smalltongue:

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-13, 02:54 AM
Sorry, computer problems and new job. What have I missed?

happyturtle
2011-07-13, 05:48 AM
IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!!!!!! :smallfurious:
You. Will. Identify. First.
STATE YOUR IDENTITY!!!!!!! :smallfurious:
You. Will. Identify. First.
DALEKS DO NOT TAKE ORDERS!!!!!!! :smallfurious:
You. Have. Identified. As. Daleks.

Our. Species. Are. Similar. But. Your. Design. Is. Inelegant.
DALEKS HAVE NO CONCEPT OF ELEGANCE!!!!! :smallfurious:
This. Is. Obvious.

Daleks. Be. Warned. You. Have. Declared. War. On. The. Cybermen.
THIS IS NOT WAR!!!!!! THIS IS PEST CONTROL!!!!! :smallfurious:
We. Have. Five. Million. Cybermen. How. Many. Are. You?
FOUR!!!!!!! :smallfurious:
You. Would. Destroy. The. Cybermen. With. Four. Daleks?
WE WOULD DESTROY THE CYBERMEN WITH ONE DALEK!!!!!! :smallfurious: YOU ARE SUPERIOR IN ONLY ONE RESPECT!!!!!!!! :smallfurious:
What. Is. That?
YOU ARE BETTER AT DYING!!!!!!! :smallfurious:

Recaiden
2011-07-13, 08:14 AM
*Pokes Recaiden to Inside* (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11404931#post11404931)

After 45 minutes of you being offlnie, I figured you were gone for the day. And I gotta sleep sometimes, friend. :smallwink:

VampireRot
2011-07-13, 08:24 AM
<SnipEXTERMINATE>

Ah. So awesome. :smallbiggrin:

horngeek
2011-07-13, 08:26 AM
...with all the Dragons around, I'm now tempted to make a Dragon Slayer character.

As in, from the manga Fairy Tail. She wouldn't actually slay dragons- that's just the name of the magic. Ironically, taught to the mage by a dragon. At least for true Dragon Slayers.

Reinholdt
2011-07-13, 08:40 AM
Better at dying line's a classic. :biggrin:

horngeek
2011-07-13, 08:46 AM
Indeed it is. :smallbiggrin:

Beans
2011-07-13, 09:27 AM
[The Dalek and Cybermen Show!]
*snipz*
My friend, who is a huge Who fan, loves this exchange.

Speaking of dragons, yeah. My lazy alchemist dragon lady now has a tigery paladin assistant. Hobbes, Tony, Rajah, Shere Khan, Tigger... she calls her tiger nicknames all the time.

... Guys, I need more tiger names. :smalleek:

Mindfreak
2011-07-13, 09:45 AM
Hm......I might just make a character who is very prejudice against drgons and does whatever he can to kill them. He doesn't think dragons can be good and attempts to kill any dragon he sees. This includes pseudodragons and half-dragons. If it looks like a dragon or has dragon like features, it's going down.

Is there any characters like this already?

horngeek
2011-07-13, 10:01 AM
Ironically, my planned Dragon Slayer would be very hostile to that character. :smalltongue:

Interesting concept, though.

Halae
2011-07-13, 12:41 PM
After 45 minutes of you being offlnie, I figured you were gone for the day. And I gotta sleep sometimes, friend. :smallwink:

fair enough :smallredface:

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-13, 12:49 PM
My friend, who is a huge Who fan, loves this exchange.

Speaking of dragons, yeah. My lazy alchemist dragon lady now has a tigery paladin assistant. Hobbes, Tony, Rajah, Shere Khan, Tigger... she calls her tiger nicknames all the time.

... Guys, I need more tiger names. :smalleek:

KHAAAAAAAN!

Oh, wait, wrong Khan. My mistake.:smalltongue:

Zefir
2011-07-13, 01:38 PM
Ok shadowcall I think I know what the problem is in Trog's... It's me. So I try to clear this now:
Your char is a dragon right?
She is in human form?
Doesn't that mean she is weak? Well not not so weak, but only as strong as the Human limits are. Thats the problem cause the rich man isn't so normal either imagine that his goldon necklace is another one to controll him.

Futhermore I have to ask the 5 players included in this. Mainly TE, Celtios, Harnel, Shadowcaller and I thin BR is a bit included as well.
I would make the fight stop in the post after my next post since I didn't really want to let her die here. So the man who created the Items will show up taking his servant(the rich man) and talking a bit. It would include a bit godmodding, he won't, hurt anyone, steal anthing, or do any other thing expect keeping you unmoveable until he is there. So I ask for permission to keep your chars frozen for his action.

And after I would ask if these players are willing to start a plot chasing this man. Harnel could choose someone for replace or we just say it happens after the wedding if that is OK.

Halae
2011-07-13, 01:42 PM
I don't think SC meant for her character to be as strong as a strong human. I Think she meant for the human form to be as strong as the dragon form.

Regardless, if you have a plausible way of getting him out of there, go for it. However, Harnel, at this point, is attempting bite off the restraining bands, to attempt to set free the dragon.

Zefir
2011-07-13, 02:03 PM
Well that's the thing Harnel I imagine dragons in human forma are weaker.^^

Also I have to wait for TE so I got poke him:
*poke TE to Trog's*
*pke TE to Outside*

celtois
2011-07-13, 02:03 PM
In all fairness. My character isn't trying to kill yours. Incapacitate would be the term. Dead people can't learn from their mistakes.

Maybe it is just my slightly agitated state right now. But my current answer to the godmode request is no.

Halae
2011-07-13, 02:05 PM

Understandably so, and that's how I'd play it as well, but you have to remember that different people play different, right? I've seen people play full strength from their dragon forms despite being much smaller

Zefir
2011-07-13, 02:09 PM
And that's the thing why I ask her OOC.

celtois I just ask cause your char is involved in the fight the killing is, as it seems more caused by the Mindcontroll and the fact harnel is hitting her hard. The man would just stop all included in the fight to pass it without getting hurt himself.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-13, 02:10 PM
Sarah is beyond human strength in her current human form. She might not be as strong as she is in her true form but she would be far stronger then any normal human. She always gives herself some perks in every form she uses.

Anyhow, Sarah isn't trying to kill either the rich man or the dragon, she is just attempting to subdue him.
It really depends on how he is planning to freeze everyone.

celtois
2011-07-13, 02:14 PM
Again, I don't like it. I understand the reasons. I still don't like it.

Zefir
2011-07-13, 02:19 PM
He would use magic like powerword Stop or Time Stop or an simular higher spell.

It's clear that both have no chance as I said I don't thought the fight goes like this.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-13, 02:34 PM
I'm cool with the whole Time-Stop thing actually. Seems like an interesting plot.:smallsmile:

happyturtle
2011-07-13, 02:43 PM
Daleks are so much more awesome than Cybermen. I love that they scream everything they say in fury. :smallbiggrin:

Hm......I might just make a character who is very prejudice against drgons and does whatever he can to kill them. He doesn't think dragons can be good and attempts to kill any dragon he sees. This includes pseudodragons and half-dragons. If it looks like a dragon or has dragon like features, it's going down.

Is there any characters like this already?

I haven't seen any like that with dragons, but I had one who would attack any undead that she saw. Eventually I quit playing her because it got boring (to me) to always be in fights. If that wouldn't be boring to you, and if you make sure to give the players of dragon PCs space to roleplay things that aren't fights, then go for it. Or he could always experience ... character growth! *le gasp!*

TechnoScrabble
2011-07-13, 02:50 PM

Also I have to wait for TE so I got poke him:
*poke TE to Trog's*
*pke TE to Outside*

You haven't seen Sigwhite smash someone over the head with his staff.

Zefir
2011-07-13, 03:01 PM
You haven't seen Sigwhite smash someone over the head with his staff.

eh öh eh öh eh öh Hääää? *you killed a player*
Well I can't imagine what you mean, I'm sorry.
TE I still need you to post in Trogs . Oh and Celtios does your char do anything since he saved TE's?

celtois
2011-07-13, 03:34 PM
I haven't been able to follow what's going on. As she hasn't done much of anything.

I'll post an intervention post by her.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-13, 03:44 PM
Sarah can't resist a time stop in her current form, if he does cast that, she can't do anything.

Mindfreak
2011-07-13, 03:54 PM
To get things straight:
There's a bunch of dragons I Trog's tavern, right?
Are they attacking people?
Because here comes Kathrine Wyrmhunter, The Last Wyrmhunter.
Dragons tremble in her prescence, men bow down to her, she's killed tons of dragons, she is a pinnacle of heroicness......
....and is afraid of people from the future.

Halae
2011-07-13, 03:55 PM
Only one of the dragons, the black one, is attacking people. As a matter of fact, the red dragon is attempting to stop the black one from hurting people, which should be obvious in the way he's trying to pin her

Shadowcaller
2011-07-13, 04:05 PM
Also, one of the dragons, Sarah, is still in human form.

Zefir
2011-07-13, 04:06 PM
Ww The other two launch threats at the rich man drawing their weapons and he decide to use his dragon as defence well and then the others jumped in.

Mindfreak
2011-07-13, 04:21 PM
Only one of the dragons, the black one, is attacking people. As a matter of fact, the red dragon is attempting to stop the black one from hurting people, which should be obvious in the way he's trying to pin her

Alright, Kathrine is now attacking the black dragon. How big is this black dragon?

Halae
2011-07-13, 04:30 PM
Harnel, the Red dragon, is about 55 feet long, and Zefir stated the black to be about the same size

Zefir
2011-07-13, 04:58 PM
Yep well they are both full grown dragons and a man with sword and shield should rethink things. The black one is stilll much hurt since magic attacks and harnels claw in the side isn't healthy. and they are in a grapling attack flames breath fly around and much spells I'm sorry if I miss something in my next post.

Mindfreak
2011-07-13, 05:00 PM
Yep well they are both full grown dragons and a man with sword and shield should rethink things. The black one is stilll much hurt since magic attacks and harnels claw in the side isn't healthy. and they are in a grapling attack flames breath fly around and much spells I'm sorry if I miss something in my next post.

I suggest you check out her page in the directory(just posted it).
Kathrine Wyrmhunter can more than handle herself in a dragon fight.
Link to it:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11409439&postcount=483

Zefir
2011-07-13, 06:45 PM
Well yeah she may be able to hurt a dragon, but we all know sometimes other things happen.^^

Also * pokes TE and Shadowcaller to Trog's*

Zefir
2011-07-13, 07:00 PM
Mindfreak586 I have to ask you the same as the other. The man controlling both will show up and to start a maybe plot(not sure if people want to enter ir) he would use some kind of time stop spell.

The important thing is that I would godmod your char a bit. and I ask for premission. your char won't die or be hurt or things won't be stolen or destroyed, well expect the spell on the rich man and the dragon.

Mindfreak
2011-07-13, 07:06 PM
Mindfreak586 I have to ask you the same as the other. The man controlling both will show up and to start a maybe plot(not sure if people want to enter ir) he would use some kind of time stop spell.

The important thing is that I would godmod your char a bit. and I ask for premission. your char won't die or be hurt or things won't be stolen or destroyed, well expect the spell on the rich man and the dragon.

Hmmm, as long as she loses nothing on her and doesn't die, go ahead.

Halae
2011-07-13, 07:26 PM
I think we can safely assume that Zee and Kathrine spoke before the descent of godmodding man, just to keep people from deleting posts or editing and wierding out continuity. what say you all?

Zefir
2011-07-13, 07:30 PM
Well just wait I set my post at the last one to clear that just don't post.

Gullara
2011-07-13, 07:34 PM
I... really don't think you can presume to completely freeze Trog's until Celtios is on. That's the very definition of not okay. Furthermore, time stop is at the very tippy top of the "completely not okay to use abilities" list. Just saying.

Halae
2011-07-13, 07:35 PM
Well, he hasn't time stopped trog's - he's just frozen an area, and not even the whole thing

Shadowcaller
2011-07-13, 07:40 PM
Zefir, I kind of assumed you were going to do everything in one cut scene, not freeze everyone for an undetermined amount of time. :smallsigh:

Zefir
2011-07-13, 07:40 PM
As Harnel said i just include the people who where in the fight closing celtios out for now to have her react as she want. The spell thing is just meant in DnD terms you know verbal components won't work even if they can talk.

I'm sorry I could end this, but that yould cause Celtios char beeing totally ignored.

Gullara
2011-07-13, 07:45 PM
Well, for the record, all time effects ever should most definitely be avoided at all costs. It just doesn't work in ffrp, and is almost always godmodding.

And Zefir, you can't just freeze someone's characters like that. You should have not used the effect when Celtios disagreed with the idea. That's the kind of thing all players involved have to agree with to go through with it.

Halae
2011-07-13, 07:47 PM
I have to admit agreeing with Ghar there.

How about we go for this: targeted paralysis spells rather than an area-freezing effect? That way someone could conceivably resist the effect.

Zefir
2011-07-13, 07:55 PM
I didn't freez Celtios char here if you read well.. but I see the problem and know what forget the post the problem is that paralyze will cause near a dozen people around to throught there chars in killing him and I just wanted to avoid this. I would have ended this thing in one post so all get there char's free and nothing really happenend, but since I have to wait for celtios I can't do that.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-13, 08:02 PM
I only have one two things to write about the goings on in Trog's.

Hooray for Zee!

And...

Timestop is, by far, the most OP move of all time. Warping the characters to another plane would serve the (Baby, you're a) rich man's purpose better (not an OP move, more privacy, less chance of a certain reality bending lawyer or other such character coming in and attacking the other him and his master).

On a somewhat unrelated note, with all these dragons and legendary characters running around, I think I might have to power up my more aggressive/borderline genocidal characters again (which, by Nexus standards, aren't very aggressive/powerful at all).

Additionally, I have just completed the scheme for my DOOM! apocalypse plot.

Now I'm off to write about The Hatter's new weapons which shall be tested on the fake population of a replicated city in Outside.

Heroes are welcome, but this is more of a show of power than an actual fight scene. If heroes get involved, there is a possibility of them being killed off.

Excelsior!

Lost_Deep
2011-07-13, 08:04 PM
Does Magtok check this thread? Well, it's worth a shot.

*Pokes Magtok toward MagMart*

Fun fact: the GitP spellchecker wants to fix "Magtok" into "Magneto." When even the spellcheck is irredeemably geeky you know that you have a good forum.

Zefir
2011-07-13, 08:06 PM
I'm off it's 3 and I wait for the guys involved to speak up, at all I#m sorry to not end it in one post,but I still keep it as it is.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-13, 08:13 PM
Hey, ThirdEmperor, did Sol stay outside the spacecraft and give Quinn & Andy directions or did he lead them inside?

Also, Shadowcaller, there's a dwarf poking Sarah with an antlered helmet.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-13, 08:17 PM
Hey, ThirdEmperor, did Sol stay outside the spacecraft and give Quinn & Andy directions or did he lead them inside?

I know, but I can't react since that guy basically froze her in time or something. :smallsigh:

Can't zee just eat that stupid effect so I don't need to deadtime my character until Celtios character posts?

The Alexandrian
2011-07-13, 08:19 PM
I know, but I can't react since that guy basically froze her in time or something. :smallsigh:

Can't zee just eat that stupid effect so I don't need to deadtime my character until Celtios character posts?

*Cough* Plotclone *Cough*

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-13, 08:21 PM

Sol led them into the spacecraft. I'll go post in Outside.

Gullara
2011-07-13, 08:21 PM
Oh, people in AMEN? I forgot a very important detail for my guy's description, and I edited it into my last post. A very important detail. >.>

Also, I'm waiting for Ruki there.

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-13, 08:26 PM
Well, gee, wonder how everyone missed the fact he had giant angel wings.:smalltongue:

Also, why is it the moment I make an angel character and have him visit AMEN, there's suddenly a whole flock of celestial beings there? Same thing happened with Nero, one second he thinks he's the only Fae in the entire Nexus, next thing you know its FaerieCon 20000 in Trog's.

Halae
2011-07-13, 08:28 PM
Well, gee, wonder how everyone missed the fact he had giant angel wings.:smalltongue:

Also, why is it the moment I make an angel character and have him visit AMEN, there's suddenly a whole flock of celestial beings there? Same thing happened with Nero, one second he thinks he's the only Fae in the entire Nexus, next thing you know its FaerieCon 20000 in Trog's.

Same thing happened when Harnel turned into a dragon! I hadn't even seen another one in the nexus beyond Feia.

Earl of Purple
2011-07-13, 08:30 PM
Actually, this is the second angel uprising I can remember. Nephrim was quite an early one in that, too. I can't remember how many exactly popped up, but at least four, with three played by Je dit Viola, who left just over a year ago. One fell into GLoG's lake clutching a baby angel and died, just before Quinn ressurected her, and another was named Mizeri Cordo (or something similar) and was corrupted by a demon. Also was a mortal kind of angel, and thus different from the other two.

Reinholdt
2011-07-13, 08:32 PM

There's been a large number of fae around for long before Nero showed up. :smallconfused:

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-13, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I know that, but most of them really weren't doing much. Then all of a sudden they all converged upon Trog's and shattered Nero's dreams of being the only one of his kind.

Gullara
2011-07-13, 08:36 PM
^: *cough*Adir and Sakura*cough*

Well the idea was completely unrelated to your angel actually. In fact, it was Ruki that inspired it. Besides, Nefrim and Ruki were there first. *nodnod*

Earl of Purple
2011-07-13, 08:55 PM
Goodnight, everybody. I must Deadtime now. I wasn't planning on staying up so late; it's nearly three. Anyway, I'll type tomorrow.

The Alexandrian
2011-07-13, 08:56 PM
Mind, you are godmodding quite a bit. Not just at Trog's. I've noticed that you don't use the words "attempt" or "try" when stating how your characters are attempting to effect/affect other characters.

When you are attacking/touching/influencing another character with anything except words, people get ticked if you don't use the words "attempt" or "try" because then you are controlling their character.

Just a heads up. I've seen many OoC arguments about this particular problem. I godmodded once. It's best if everyone learns from my mistakes as opposed to making them themselves.

And trust me, I've made a ton of mistakes.:smallsmile:

Lost_Deep
2011-07-13, 09:01 PM
I once godmodded, went to bed, realized I godmodded, got back out of bed, and booted my computer back up just so I could remove the godmod.

It's worth nothing, and it would have changed nothing, but meh.

Mindfreak
2011-07-13, 09:06 PM
Mind, you are godmodding quite a bit. Not just at Trog's. I've noticed that you don't use the words "attempt" or "try" when stating how your characters are attempting to effect/affect other characters.

When you are attacking/touching/influencing another character with anything except words, people get ticked if you don't use the words "attempt" or "try" because then you are controlling their character.

Just a heads up. I've seen many OoC arguments about this particular problem. I godmodded once. It's best if everyone learns from my mistakes as opposed to making them themselves.

And trust me, I've made a ton of mistakes.:smallsmile:
Well, I didn't think I needed to put an attempt like word into Simon's attack in GLoG because I though they were just beetles. But I changed that post. That's the one place where I should have put down an attempt into an attack. Keep in mind that I have been putting those attempt words in my attacks. Like with the battle between Megan and Shroomy. Or when Sting was on his own.
Also with Kathrine picking up Sarah and Harnel, I didn't think I needed to put down:
'Kathrine attempted to lift Harnel onto her shoulder'
And then wait for a response from Harnel is she did it because she can most likely do it. Also, Harnel said he wanted to be picked up, as did Sarah. I don't see where I've done wrong other then some posts that I deleted.

Halae
2011-07-13, 09:10 PM
I think it's just a matter of courtesy, even if the effect that you're going for wouldn't more than a minor annoyance. Getting confirmation, in any way, whether it be through messages, posts, or the player outright saying "Yeah, go ahead and godmode my character for this" is generally required to do things without upsetting people

Mindfreak
2011-07-13, 09:26 PM
I think it's just a matter of courtesy, even if the effect that you're going for wouldn't more than a minor annoyance. Getting confirmation, in any way, whether it be through messages, posts, or the player outright saying "Yeah, go ahead and godmode my character for this" is generally required to do things without upsetting people

Alright then.
Harnel, Shadowdragon, may Kathrine easily put your characters on her shoulders?

Halae
2011-07-13, 09:27 PM
I already agreed, as did shadowcaller. We're good to go - I just wanted to make a point and put down some explanation :smallsmile:

The Alexandrian
2011-07-13, 09:30 PM
Yeah. What Harnel said (thanks Harnel :smallsmile:).

I'm not very good at explaining things OoC. >.<

I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, Mind. I apologize if it came across that way. It's just that I don't want you, anyone else, or myself picking up bad habits that could cause bad feelings to spread through this FFRP universe. I find frustration is hard to fix IRL, let alone over the internetz.

Speaking of which...

Everyone involved in Zefir's dragon fight thing is leaving a plotclone behind for him to interact with when he returns, right? I'm not trying to meddle in affairs that are not my own, but I know that it would upset me if I was all setup for a plot, deadtimed, and found out that all my posting was for naught because everyone I was interacting with left while I was sleeping or working.

Again, just trying to keep us all friends here. If you don't like what I'm writing, just ignore me or write something like "Curse you meddling kid! :smallfurious:".

Don't hurt me.

*Hides behind couch.*

Shadowcaller
2011-07-13, 09:30 PM
Alright then.
Harnel, Shadowdragon, may Kathrine easily put your characters on her shoulders?

Uh yeah, sure. You can post in trog's by the way Harnel.

happyturtle
2011-07-13, 11:33 PM
HEY LOOK! A DISTRACTION!

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/funny-dog-pictures-yes-officer-i-frew-a-cat-out-de-window-but-kitty-litter-isnt-illegal-dey-even-sell-it-in-stores.jpg

Beans
2011-07-13, 11:35 PM
http://static.images.memegenerator.net/Instances400/8/8594/8801119.jpg
Some of my own work.

Yes, BSA Crawdad. Because Advice Dog needed another spinoff.

Reinholdt
owwwwwwwwww.... :smallfrown:

Lost_Deep
I AM VERY DISTRACTED!

...uh...

What am I distracted from?

ADDENDUM: I just looked at the time. I'm officially Deadtimeing. TTFN, Ta-Ta For Now.

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-13, 11:45 PM
^: *cough*Adir and Sakura*cough*

*cough* The Weald *cough* >.>

Reinholdt
2011-07-13, 11:50 PM
*hands out cough drops*

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-13, 11:50 PM
*cough*locationsthatneverundeadtimedon'tcount*coug h*:smalltongue:

Gullara
2011-07-13, 11:53 PM
*cough* The Weald *cough* >.>

*cough* just mentioning what I know *cough*

*takes cough drop* :smalltongue:

Devixer
2011-07-13, 11:53 PM
*pokes BR to Trog's*

...you expected me to cough, didn't you?

Haruki-kun
2011-07-13, 11:54 PM
Alright, I made a bunch of poking signs. Or rather, I made one. Here you go.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoWatch.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketotrogs.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoRiverside.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoOutside.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoNO.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoInside.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoHALO.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoGLOG.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/poketoBDD.png
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/Emotes/PoketoAMEN.png

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-13, 11:56 PM
*cough*locationsthatneverundeadtimedon'tcount*coug h*:smalltongue:

*cough* theywouldtotallyundeadtimeifpeopleactuallypostedth ere *cough*

Halae
2011-07-13, 11:56 PM
Haruki, you awesome person you, this is remarkably awesome, even for you!

ThePhantom
2011-07-14, 12:07 AM
Signs, I like. :smallbiggrin:

Devixer
2011-07-14, 12:10 AM
Those are some cool signs, Haruki.

Haruki-kun
2011-07-14, 12:13 AM
Thanks, guys. I'm glad you all like them. :smallsmile:

celtois
2011-07-14, 12:22 AM
Sorry about the whole delay in trogs I had rehearsal, and now what may be a dislocated/sprained finger to deal with.

Posted. So hopefully the whole thing can move on. Next time zefir is on.

The Bushranger
2011-07-14, 12:27 AM
Owwww. That's no fun. v.v

celtois
2011-07-14, 12:36 AM
Pain rarely is. But hey I'll get better. I always do.

happyturtle
2011-07-14, 12:38 AM
Another poker smiley, that's actually the size of the forum smileys. And a little less scary than my previous offering, for when you want to nudge instead of skewer. :smallbiggrin: (Bwahaha! Kris will have to agonize over whether to put these in both the smiley and the poker archives! :smalltongue:)

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/poker-green-sm.png http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/poker-green-m.png

Also, Vael's poker revenge needs a place:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/sjunderw/Other/Pokedrevenge.png

Ashen Lilies
2011-07-14, 12:40 AM
So I ended up locking myself out of my room for the third time today, but was too embarrassed to ask reception (for the third time!) to send someone to let me in.
In other news, I think the resort I'm staying in needs to invest in more secure locks for their doors. >.>

Edit: Addedededed!

happyturtle
2011-07-14, 12:45 AM
Where were your lockpicks?

Or a Knock spell?

Force lightning blast the door open?

Teleport in?

ThirdEmperor
2011-07-14, 12:45 AM
Sorry about the whole delay in trogs I had rehearsal, and now what may be a dislocated/sprained finger to deal with.

Posted. So hopefully the whole thing can move on. Next time zefir is on.

Ouch. Those hurt like crazy.

Zefir
2011-07-14, 02:39 AM
Yeah. What Harnel said (thanks Harnel :smallsmile:).

I'm not very good at explaining things OoC. >.<

I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, Mind. I apologize if it came across that way. It's just that I don't want you, anyone else, or myself picking up bad habits that could cause bad feelings to spread through this FFRP universe. I find frustration is hard to fix IRL, let alone over the internetz.

Speaking of which...

Everyone involved in Zefir's dragon fight thing is leaving a plotclone behind for him to interact with when he returns, right? I'm not trying to meddle in affairs that are not my own, but I know that it would upset me if I was all setup for a plot, deadtimed, and found out that all my posting was for naught because everyone I was interacting with left while I was sleeping or working.

Again, just trying to keep us all friends here. If you don't like what I'm writing, just ignore me or write something like "Curse you meddling kid! :smallfurious:".

Don't hurt me.

*Hides behind couch.*

I think exactly that happened. And it really pissed my. I asked for premission and what happenen people say oh no it doesn't effect me. the spell is no Time stop as some may thought it's a zone where people aren't able to move and the strange swordswoman walks in and out as she wants yeah uys I relly like this since making a plotclone is SOOOO hard.