PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Official Modules that Include Plane Hopping?

Endarire
2011-07-10, 02:06 AM
The modules I mean are full-fledged, printed modules, not minor snippets on D&D Adventures (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b&page=1) or the like.

Where can I find a list of these modules? I already have Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk and Expedition to the Demonweb Pits.

I know previous edition modules exist, but I'd prefer not to need to convert stats.

Endarire
2011-07-10, 10:45 PM
Any input?

Alleran
2011-07-11, 01:28 AM
Dungeon Magazine has a few plane-hopping ones. The Savage Tide and Shackled City adventure paths both include a number of modules that involve plane-hopping.

Thurbane
2011-07-11, 09:13 PM
I've not played it, but I'm pretty sure Bastion of Broken Souls (3.0) has planar elements...will require minor conversion to 3.P.

Kol Korran
2011-07-12, 02:18 AM
thee is an FR module that involves about a week's journey in the plane of shadow, levels 4-8/9 i think (they go through the portal to the plane of shaow at about 6th level) it's called "Cormyr- tearing of the weave" (3.5) if you do use it, just a small notice- whomever printed it confuses "west" and "east" on the handouts.

Eldan
2011-07-12, 04:28 AM
I know someone on Planewalker started a conversion of Harbinger House, and I think a few other Planescape adventures as well. I think they finished one or two. However, in my experience, Planescape adventures need a lot of work from the DM to run well. I sometimes rewrote half the plot.

Feytalist
2011-07-12, 04:57 AM
Perhaps not quite planehopping, but anything from Spelljammer might qualify if you changed a few details around.

I'm a big fan of Planescape, and it will have what you want, but like Eldan said, the modules are sometimes a bit wonky.