PDA

View Full Version : List of D&D Dungeon Tiles?

JBento
2011-07-10, 09:45 AM
DOes anyone have a complete list of the Dungeon Tiles Wizards has published?

I think I'm missing some and I wanted to complete the bunch.

Thanks

Rogue Shadows
2011-07-10, 10:16 AM
DT1: Dungeon Tiles
2: Arcane Corridors
3: Hidden Crypts
4: Ruins of the Wild
5: Lost Caverns of the Underdark
6: Dire Tombs
7: Fane of the Forgotten Gods
DU1: Halls of the Giant Kings
2: Streets of Shadow
3: Caves of Carnage
4: Arcane Towers
5: Sinister Woods
6: Harrowing Halls
7: Desert of Athas

That's all the ones I could find on Google.

JBento
2011-07-10, 10:26 AM
Awesome, thank you - I'm missing 3 then.

(For reference, there's one that came out recently not on the list, called "something fens")

Rogue Shadows
2011-07-10, 10:29 AM
You're welcome.

Don't forget that there are also at least two large dungeon tile sets, Master sets, that might not fall in as part of the regular line listed above. I think they're jut called "City" and "Wilderness" and "Dungeon."

Oh, and there's also apparently Caverns of Icewind Dale as part of the main line.

And now time for pesonal commentary!

I don't use the dungeon tiles much. Usually I just use my collection of grid maps. I wish Fantastic Locations hadn't ended...

One epic time I did, though, was when I grabbed some electrical tape and created a fully three-dimensional playfield that can best be described as "MC Escher VS Tetris."

That was awesome.

jamroar
2011-07-10, 11:57 AM
The post-Essentials series -

D&D Essentials Master Set - The City
D&D Essentials Master Set - The Dungeon
D&D Essentials Master Set - The Wilderness

DN1 - Caverns of Icewind Dale
DN2 - The Witchlight Fens

JBento
2011-07-10, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the intel. :smallsmile:

I knew about the Master Sets, but they are (as far as I understand) all repeats from the other sets. While no doubt the box would come in handy to transport tiles, there are other ways to get better boxes.

I like the tiles - they're cheap, the material is quite durable, and they can be used in practically any RPG that requires strategic movement. They might be the best product WotC has put out, ever, especially considering the cost - they're certainly better than a lot of the books :smallamused:

Rogue Shadows
2011-07-10, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the intel. :smallsmile:

I knew about the Master Sets, but they are (as far as I understand) all repeats from the other sets. While no doubt the box would come in handy to transport tiles, there are other ways to get better boxes.

I like the tiles - they're cheap, the material is quite durable, and they can be used in practically any RPG that requires strategic movement. They might be the best product WotC has put out, ever, especially considering the cost - they're certainly better than a lot of the books :smallamused:

Agreed. Though I'd also like it if more actual maps were published as well. I liked Fantasic Locations...

thorr-kan
2011-07-13, 05:15 PM
SW1 - Galaxy Tiles for Star Wars. Barrier Peaks, anyone?