PDA

View Full Version : The Soulthief (Wip) (PEACH)

dragonfire42
2011-07-12, 10:44 AM
Still a work in progress. Better details will be added later.
(If anyone could find a cool pic for this class it would be awsome! Thanks!)
Soulthief
Put an image of your class here!

Put a quote by or about a member of your class here!

A general description of what your class is!

Adventures: Why your class might adventure.

Characteristics: What your class is capable of.

Alignment: Any non-lawful
Religion: (Some soul goddess. I need more fluff.)
Background:

Races:

Other Classes:

Role:

GAME RULE INFORMATION
Soulthief's have the following game statistics.
Abilities: A brief description of what ability scores are important to your class.
Alignment: What alignments are available to your class are listed here. "Any" is a possibility.
Hit Die: d8
Starting Gold: As monk
Class Skills
The CLASS NAME's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are...

Skill Points at First Level: (6 + Int modifier) x 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 6 + Int modifier

Soulthief
{table=head]Level|Base Attack<br>Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+0|
+0|
+2|
+2|Soulsteal, Soulblade

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+3|
+3|Aura of Souls

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+3|
+3|Refreshing, isn't it?

4th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Soulsteal 2/day, Soulgun

5th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Soulspeed, Improved Soulsteal

6th|
+4|
+2|
+5|
+5|Quickened Soulblade

7th|
+5|
+2|
+5|
+5|Soulsteal 3/day, Speak to me!

8th|
+6/+1|
+2|
+6|
+6|Rise my slave!

9th|
+6/+1|
+3|
+6|
+6|Immediate Soulblade, Moans of Death

10th|
+7/+2|
+3|
+7|
+7|Soulsteal 4/day, Soulthief's Secret

11th|
+8/+3|
+3|
+7|
+7|Speak to me! 2/day, Improved Soulsteal II

12th|
+9/+4|
+4|
+8|
+8|Instant Soulblade

13th|
+9/+4|
+4|
+8|
+8|Soulsteal 5/day, Improved Soulspeed

14th|
+10/+5|
+4|
+9|
+9|Rise my slave! II

15th|
+11/+6/+1|
+5|
+9|
+9|Soul Armor

16th|
+12/+7/+2|
+5|
+10|
+10|Soulsteal 6/day, Speak to me! 3/day

17th|
+12/+7/+2|
+5|
+10|
+10|Keeper of Souls

18th|
+13/+8/+3|
+6|
+11|
+11|Master Soulsteal

19th|
+14/+9/+4|
+6|
+11|
+11|Soulsteal 7/day

20th|
+15/+10/+5|
+6|
+12|
+12|Master of Souls

[/table]

Class Features
All of the following are class features of the Soulthief.

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: What weapons and armor your class is proficient in the use of!

Soulsteal (Su): 1/day (increasing by 1 every third level) as a touch attack, a soulthief may steal part of a creatures soul. If the touch attack is sucessful,the creature is dazed for 1 round and takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, and saves for 24 hours.

Soulblade (Su)
As a standard action, a soulthief can create a semisolid weapon composed of energy summoned from his own soul. This weapon is identical in all ways (except visually) to a masterwork weapon of his choice. Once chosen, this weapon cannot be changed. A soulthief is automatically proficient with his soulblade.

The blade can be broken (it has the physical properties of a weapon of it's type, unless enchanted); however, a soulthief can simply create another on his next standard action. The moment he relinquishes his grip on his soulblade, it dissipates (unless he intends to throw it).

At 3rd lv, and every odd level, a soulthief's soulblade is given a +1 enchantment. By spending 24hours meditating, a soulthief may change the enchantments put on his soulblade. A soulblade may also be enchanted normally but at 150% the cost.

Aura of Souls (Su):At 2nd lv, a soulthief adds his cha modifier to his armor class.This bonus applies even when he is flat footed and to touch attacks.

Refreshing isn't it? (Su):When a soulthief of 3rd lv or higher kills an opponent with his soulblade, he gains temporary hit points equal to 2x the opponents hitdice.

Soulgun (Su): A soulthief of 4th lv or higher gains the ability to use his soulsteal as a ranged touch attack with the range of 60ft.

Soulspeed (Su): A soulthief of 5th lv or higher can to drift over rough terrain, ignoring the movement penalties. Also, your speed increases by 10ft.

Improved Soulsteal (Su): At 5th lv, a soulthief's soulsteal improves, stunning the creature for 1d4+1/2 your charisma mod rounds and giving them a -4 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, and saves for 24 hours.

Quickened Soulblade (Su):A soulthief of 6th lv or higher may summon his soulblade as a move action and dismiss it as an immediate action.

Speak to me! (Su):(some speaking with dead ability. probably like the spell)

Rise my slave! (Su):(after killing some one they come back as undead under your control)

Instant Soulblade (Su): At lv 9, a soulthief gains the ability to summon his soulblade as an immmediate action and dismiss it as a free action.

Moans of Death (Su): After killing an opponent, a soulthief of 9th lv or higher may make an indimidate check against every opponent within a 30ft radius. He makes this check with a +5 bonus.

Soulthief's Secret (Su):(some cool ability)

Improved Soulsteal II (Su):At 11th lv, a soulthief's soulsteal improves, stunning the creature for 1d8+1/2 your charisma mod rounds and giving them a -6 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, and saves for 24 hours.

Instant Soulblade (Su):At 12th lv, a soulthief can summon his soulblade as a free action.

Improved Soulspeed (Su):(minor teleporting and increased speed)

Rise my slave! II (Su):(killed oppponents turn into more powerful undead under your control)

Soul Armor! (Su):(self explanitory i guess)

Keeper of Souls (Su): (Killed oponents cant be revived unless you release thier soul or you are killed)

Master Soulsteal (Su):(self explanitory)

Master Soulspeed (Su):(flying and increases speed)

Master of Souls (Su):(awsome capstone)

dragonfire42
2011-07-13, 08:52 AM
removed feature

dragonfire42
2011-07-13, 09:07 AM
Reserved for feats

dragonfire42
2011-07-13, 09:08 AM
You may now start commenting on the class features and other stuff. It is a work in progress so input is helpful! If anyone has ideas for the soulthief's secret and master of souls abilities, feel free to post them.