PDA

View Full Version : New character based on Batman Beyond villain

Kepsek
2011-07-12, 12:38 PM
I'm creating a character for an evil campaign that will start once the fall school semester does, and I wanted to make a character based on the villain Blight from Batman Beyond.

The campaign is starting at level one and we were given access to the core rule books, spell compendium, and the complete X series.

At the moment I am trying to decide on how to eventually level him up. He is a human sorcerer with acid spells at level one from SC, and I would like suggestions of feats, spells, possible prestige classes, etc.

Thanks for any help.

Vemynal
2011-07-12, 01:31 PM
get the metamagic feat Energy Substitution and change all your damage effects to acid based attacks

But for this I would suggest playing a wizard because when you use metamagic as a sorcerer all spells become a full round action

also, Orb of Acid and Greater Orb of Acid are your friends

hivedragon
2011-07-12, 03:34 PM
blight isn't acidic, he's radioactive. Just being around him should cause constitution drain.

Kepsek
2011-07-12, 03:53 PM
I'm aware that Blight wasn't acidic, but acid, negative energy, and rot based spells are the closest in D&D to radioactivity and at level 1 acid is the only one available.

Urpriest
2011-07-12, 03:54 PM
I'm aware that Blight wasn't acidic, but acid, negative energy, and rot based spells are the closest in D&D to radioactivity and at level 1 acid is the only one available.

Taint is pretty close too, with the mutations and all. I could see making the character end up as a Maho-Tsukai or Tainted Scholar.