PDA

View Full Version : Throwdown?

Kyberwulf
2011-07-12, 03:10 PM
Who would win in a Fight,..A Wookiee, or a Klingon

Standard Weapons for each (i.e No Lightsabers for the wookie)

On a Desert Planet. No space Ships.

If you can, Help me come up with the names of "Honor Weapons" if they have them. I am unsure of what weapons consititues Standard.

And this is kinda a Duel, Not sure if that matters. You know if both speices has rules of other interferring :P

other then that... who would win?

(p.s please try to keep this from becoming a "which is better, Wars or Track." I just want a good clean fight.)

Joran
2011-07-12, 03:17 PM
Considering they both don't wear armor, whoever draws his gun and hits the other wins.

Klingons usually fight with a Bat'leth or a Mek'leth, which are bladed weapons. They also have hand-held disruptors.

As far as I know, wookies use Bowcasters and other ranged weapons, but I haven't seen them use melee weapons.

Force
2011-07-12, 03:27 PM
In a hand to hand fight, the Wookie challenges the Klingon to a sabacc game, loses, and then pulls the Klingon apart with his bare paws.

GeekGirl
2011-07-12, 04:39 PM
Considering they both don't wear armor, whoever draws his gun and hits the other wins.

Klingons usually fight with a Bat'leth or a Mek'leth, which are bladed weapons. They also have hand-held disruptors.

As far as I know, wookies use Bowcasters and other ranged weapons, but I haven't seen them use melee weapons.

Wookie (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ryyk_blade) melee weapon.

On the thee question at hand. Klingon's are supposed great warriors, but don't seem a lot stronger than humans. I think they are, just not as much as wookies would compare. Both have their form of martial arts.

I would have to give it to the Wookie, if it was hand to hand combat. I think they are close enough in skill that the wookie size and strength would win. If it was a gun fight, however, it would be solely based on who shot first. Which was Han :smalltongue:)