PDA

View Full Version : Must have Cleric buff/debuffs

Skevvix
2011-07-13, 12:12 AM
So I made a Favored Soul, class levels are FS 10, Combat Medic 4, Contemplative 7. I am trying to make our other 2 melee get to the auto-hit range of buffed while keeping my ability to wade into melee as well. So far what I have come up with is:
Lvl 1 Blade of Blood, Divine Favor, Doom, Sanctuary, Resurgance, ???

Lvl 2 Bull's Strength, Wave of Grief, Enthrall, Substitute Domain, Close Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds
Lvl3 Searing Light, Prayer, Magic Vestment, Bestow Curse, Divine Retaliation, Mass Lessor Vigor
Lvl 4 Divine Power, Greater Magic Weapon, Spell Vulnerability, Spell Immunity, Dampen Magic, Greater Status
Lvl 5 Meteoric Strike, Surge of Fortune, Mass Curse of Ill-fortune, Plane Shift, Righteous Might, ???
Lvl 6 Chasing Perfection, Energy Immunity, Word of Recall, Heal, ???, ???
Lvl 7 Pulse of Hate, Mass Animalistic Power, Withering Palm, ???, ???, ???
Lvl 8 Brilliant Aura, Dimensional Lock, ???, ???, ???
Lvl 9 Undeath's Eternal Foe, True Resurrection, Miracle, ???

The "???" are mainly debuffs that I can't find or pick just the best one. I'm pretty new to divine casters, so any help is appreciated.

So my question is, what are the key buffs and debuffs that I am missing, or, what are your favorite cleric buffs and debuffs?

Rukia
2011-07-13, 12:18 AM
Wait.. did I miss something? Favored Souls don't get domains...

Skevvix
2011-07-13, 12:20 AM
Wait.. did I miss something? Favored Souls don't get domains...

Sorry, I'm actually FS 11, Com med 3, cont 7

Skevvix
2011-07-13, 07:34 PM
*removed after updating main post*

Skevvix
2011-07-15, 06:50 AM
*Bump in the night*

Feytalist
2011-07-15, 07:00 AM
Contemplative gains an extra domain. I think it's Oracle, but I might be wrong.

Pigkappa
2011-07-15, 07:07 AM
I'm really bad at optimization, but I like the Recitation buff from CD. If your teammates have your same deity, that's a +3 to hit, +3 AC, +3 saving throws to your party, and -2 to the opponents if they fail a saving throw.

Greater Magic Weapon is a lower level spell for wizards/sorcerer and you are already using Magic Vestment, so you could rather ask the arcane caster to use it.