PDA

View Full Version : Whoa Nelly!

Deth Muncher
2011-07-14, 12:23 AM
Did anyone else love the Earthworm Jim videogames back in the day? I think I had every single one of the 2D ones (i.e. not the one for the n64) - they remain some of my favorite time wasters to this day. I don't think I ever beat the first one (though I did get the fancy HD remake on the 360) - but I smashed the second one and the Gameboy ones into the ground.

Please, tell me I'm not the only person who played these games.

Comet
2011-07-15, 06:05 AM
I've played one, probably the very first one at that. It's been a while, though, so my memories of it are a bit hazy but still, I remember enjoying it a whole lot.

Moonshadow
2011-07-15, 06:09 AM
I loved the Earthworm Jim games when I was little, but I was pretty terrible at them. I never got past the Hell Snowman in EWJ1, and I got stuck at the level after the pocket rocket level in EWJ2.

But they're awesome games. I has them on Steam now!

Deth Muncher
2011-07-15, 11:11 AM
I loved the Earthworm Jim games when I was little, but I was pretty terrible at them. I never got past the Hell Snowman in EWJ1, and I got stuck at the level after the pocket rocket level in EWJ2.

But they're awesome games. I has them on Steam now!

O_O They're on Steam!?

Actually, I'm not surprised. I had a computer version of the first one waaaaaaay back. But that's jawsome.