PDA

View Full Version : One Asterisk of a Week...

alchemyprime
2011-07-14, 02:59 PM
Okay, so far this week
Monday: :smalleek: I was sick. All day. Still don't know from what but I was.
Tuesday: Honestly, not bad. Tuesday is excusable.
Wednesday: :smallfrown: My girlfriend (The_Lady_Luna) is given an ultimatum by her bosses. Quit and go home or take a big pay dock. She decided to instead quit and take the ticket money to go to our friends who live up near where she was, and then she will come back in September after they help her finish her GED and possibly even find her a job up there. Then I will be taking her back in October. And then I won't get to see her again until I either transfer everything up there, or graduate with my bachelor's degree.
Thursday: :smalleek::smallfurious:My brake line cuts out over the freeway, and my brake pads crack. Joy of joy, the $500 I just made is all getting sunk into the car ($137 already went into doing the oil, the engine flush and the rear differential, and now $35 into the pads, $150 into the payment, and I'll likely need another $120 to fix the transmission now after that... Gods, this is ridiculous...)

So lets hope Friday and Saturday I don't end up dead.

Mystic Muse
2011-07-14, 03:03 PM
Wow. I hope your week gets better.:smalleek:

*Offers internet hug*

Lord Loss
2011-07-14, 03:09 PM
That sucks :smalleek:

I hope that everything works itself out...

Partof1
2011-07-14, 09:07 PM
Sorry to hear about that, man. Weeks like this happen to make us appreciate the good ones, i think.

alchemyprime
2011-07-15, 12:59 AM
I now also need to buy rotors and callipers... wonderful...

grimbold
2011-07-17, 02:14 PM
that must have sucked
*hugs*

Noctemwolf
2011-07-17, 02:45 PM
Sorry to hear how everything's not going so well, Prime. =(