PDA

View Full Version : AVB - Nap Time

Rizban
2011-07-14, 11:25 PM
Henrietta's Happy Hostel is a happy little yellow building (http://www.4rentargentina.com/fotos/hostels/hostel_logo_22.jpg) on a happy little street corner in a happy little part of Old Town.

Inside, Henrietta is not a very happy woman, but she does happily take money from people needing a happy little rest.

Several patrons arrive at about the same time.

Zerkai
2011-07-15, 01:10 AM
A large figure enters the building, wearing full plate armor with a black cape attached to the back and standing a little over six and a half feet tall. The armored adventurer approached Henrietta.

"Hello. I would like to purchase a room for a week." A woman's voice, deep and husky, came from the armored figure. "Are any available?" She inquired.

Mistral
2011-07-15, 09:38 AM
Mirella arrives soon after, her travel-stained yellow robes indicating the distance she has come to reach Aldhaven. She looks over at the tall figure of the armoured fighter, who easily caps her by almost a foot, talking to the woman at the counter that she presumes is Henrietta, then steps back slightly to wait her turn.

Rizban
2011-07-15, 01:03 PM
"I've got a few bunks (http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/76/d2/f7/dormitory-room.jpg) left available. One gold a night."

Zerkai
2011-07-16, 04:55 AM
Rorez nods to Henrietta as she sifts though her bag, pulling out seven gold coins and setting them down on the counter.

Rizban
2011-07-16, 02:57 PM
"You paying for seven people?"

Zerkai
2011-07-16, 03:55 PM
"I mean to rent a bunk for week. I plan on staying in the city for a while."

Rizban
2011-07-16, 04:03 PM
"Ah, yes, well, we only rent by the night. Though, you can simply drop off payment for the next day each morning on your way out."

Zerkai
2011-07-16, 07:52 PM
"Right, my aologies." Rorez bows her head politely as she takes the other six coins, dropping them back into her bag.

Selinia
2011-07-17, 08:00 PM
Doing her best to ignore for the moment - and hopefully be in turn ignored by - the dangerous-looking individuals sharing the room, Remilia quietly approaches the counter and lays a gold piece on it, holding a few more in her hand. "I would like to purchase a bed for the night. Are meals included, or is such an additional charge?"

Rizban
2011-07-17, 10:27 PM
"I only offer lodging. There's a nice place next door that's good though."

Mistral
2011-07-18, 12:54 PM
Mirella realizes as Remilia pushes up to the front that people will just keep pushing in front of her until she moves up herself; clearly, things are different here from home. She takes out a gold coin and places it on the counter besides Remilia. "Lodging will be sufficient for me, please."

Rizban
2011-07-18, 07:54 PM
Henrietta accepts the coins and directs the three of you to the common dorm, where you each get to pick out your own bunk. The chest next to each bed has its own key in it and is coin operated. 1cp will let you stow your gear safely, but it costs 1 cp each time you want to lock it.

Mistral
2011-07-20, 10:15 AM
Mirella picks out a bed more or less at random, ending up with one neither too near nor too far from the door. She opens the chest beside it, placing her pack inside, along with her traveling cloak and coat. Removing a heavy book with a well-worn cover from her pack, she sits on her bed and begins to study.

Zerkai
2011-07-20, 09:21 PM
Rorex reached up, pulling off her helmet with a sigh, setting it on the bed along with her bag. She was a young hobgoblin woman with orange skin, yellow eyes, with messy dark red hair hair that rested about an inch above the shoulder and a bit of an overbite, fangs poking out from her mouth. Taking a moment to decide on her course of action she decided to take a stop at the temple district, after she got out of her armor.

Taking off armor;
[roll0]

Rizban
2011-07-21, 02:48 PM
So far, you seem to be the only two in the hostel room, though signs on two beds next to each other on the far wall show signs of someone staying there.

Mistral
2011-08-02, 09:34 AM
Seeing the other two beds does not change Mirella's actions. She continues to read from her book, occasionally practicing something with a low murmur.

Rizban
2011-08-02, 02:16 PM
Not much else happens for the rest of the night, and everyone awakes the next morning refreshed.

Zerkai
2011-08-03, 01:56 PM
Rorez opened her eyes, squinting at morning light as her forearm covered them as she adjusted to it. Slowly she got up out of her bunk a sigh and got dressed. Her armor was in the chest next to her bunk as she put her bag over her shoulder, planning to head into the temple district as she left the Happy Hostel.

Selinia
2011-08-04, 11:10 PM
Sleep. The bed was stupid, cramped, and uncomfortable. But she was dead tired, so she was able to get over that long enough to catch the perquisite winks for functionality. She hadn't really been able to relax for some time though, and wasn't about to start in this rather harrowing situation.

So in the morning, she rolled out of bed with a groan, the coarse material of the bed a harsh aide to wakefulness. She had a day to kill, before the appointment could be met. Might as well make it a useful one. She didn't want to get into any...situations... but asking questions couldn't hurt. She'd been hasty before. This time, she needed information. A few minutes to put her hair in a configuration that wouldn't wind up strangling her, and she was ready to go.

She stuck to the streets and gathering places as close to the inn as she could, asking the same question she had been since she had arrived in this dragons-forsaken blemish of a city...

OOC: Gather Information spam, just using the rolls I made back in Remi's character thread.

Rizban
2011-08-04, 11:37 PM
As each of you leave the hostel and go your separate ways, you return to your own private threads. This thread was made just because all three of you went to the same place as the same time, and I thought it might allow for a potential team up if any of you decided to interact.