PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Theoretical Optimization Help Needed

Retech
2011-07-15, 10:40 AM
Okay, so I'm going to be participating in a pvp game soon, where we are playing as various demons and devil lords trying to defeat each other and take over everything.

Each character will have the abilities of a level 20 Eidolon + 5 levels of another class.

So with that, I open the floor to excessively overpowered and cheesy solutions that anyone has to offer. (Note, only Pathfinder SRD material)

And yes, Leadership abuse IS allowed. :smallbiggrin:

stack
2011-07-15, 10:44 AM
Well, for simple damage, vivsectionist alchemist would add nice sneak attack damage to your huge pile of attacks. Piercing epic damage reduction might be hard with natural weapons, so perhaps a kali build (though the cash necessary for that is scary).

Retech
2011-07-15, 10:45 AM
Unfortunately, we only start with 12,000 gp, and that has to cover the equipment of our cohorts and followers as well, but I suspect we can plunder the material plane for more monies later.

subject42
2011-07-15, 10:51 AM
If you're all playing the same creature type, five levels of ranger might not be terrible. You'll get your second favored enemy boost, putting it at +4 for each attack.

Follow the two-weapon ranger track for bonus feats, then take multiweapon fighting with your normal feats.

Be a quadruped so that you can get pounce and a +4 bonus against trips/bull rushes/etc.

Get as many arms and stat boosts as possible, along with flight. Use your arms to multi-wield two-handed weapons that are appropriately sized for your creature.

It's not a 3.5 ubercharger, but the idea of being a whirling blender of earthbreaker hammers amuses me.

Rentaromon
2011-07-15, 10:58 AM
is this going to be arena style pvp or you get time to prepare, try to ambush eachother, and what not.

either way leadership gives you extra people, that should be abuseable enough.

Retech
2011-07-15, 11:05 AM
We are going to be scattered around the abyss, hunting each other down. I suspect scry and die will be prevalant.

I am thinking about getting a level 17 wizard, that has leadership to get a level 15 wizard, level 13 wizard, and so on.