PDA

View Full Version : Any Breaking Bad fans in the playground?

veven
2011-07-15, 08:54 PM
Season four starts in two days!!! AHHH I have been waiting for thirteen months!

Has anyone else gotten into this amazing show?

Arcane_Secrets
2011-07-16, 04:03 PM
Season four starts in two days!!! AHHH I have been waiting for thirteen months!

Has anyone else gotten into this amazing show?

I did; I've been watching it from the beginning.

I have no idea how Walt's going to get himself out of this situation, but he's obviously going to put off the reckoning a little bit longer some way or another.

veven
2011-07-16, 06:36 PM
Agreed. Have you seen the teaser trailer for season 4? There is some actual footage from the upcoming season and it looks like their plan is to kill Gus. At least thats the impression that the trailer is trying to give .

Ricky S
2011-07-18, 12:38 AM
fan right here. I have only seen the first two seasons though.

Sipex
2011-07-19, 10:41 AM
The fourth season is finally coming? Woo!

My wife and I watched seasons 1-3 straight through and have been waiting for 4 to come up. I almost forgot what happened last.

veven
2011-07-19, 11:41 AM
Holy crap dude. The 4th season premiere was awesome! Gus is so intense.

hustlertwo
2011-07-19, 11:46 AM
More people should be talking about this show. It's the best currently on TV.

Premiere had some slow points, like Skyler playing girl detective. But the scene with Gus made the whole thing worthwhile. Powerful stuff.

veven
2011-07-20, 02:12 AM
Premiere had some slow points, like Skyler playing girl detective. But the scene with Gus made the whole thing worthwhile. Powerful stuff.

Seriously, I watched it a second time and just skipped through the Skyler parts. Except for her telephone conversation with Saul. Bob Odenkirk is so great haha, "Oh wow aren't you a chatty Cathy today?"

But yes, Giancarlo Esposito does a chilling job as Gus.

Erts
2011-07-20, 07:26 AM
This show is amazing. It needs far more recognition in viewership then it has, but AMC has always been like that.
I thought the 4th season trailer was pretty much exaggeration everything.
"THIS TIME.... WALTER WHITE ISN'T IN DANGER, HE IS THE DANGER."
First episode Jesse quote (to paraphrase):
"Yeah, well, now we know what happens if we step out of line." And then he draws a finger across his throat.

hustlertwo
2011-07-20, 09:57 AM
Season 2 was truly excellent, where the show first came into its own in a big way. And of all the things it did, adding Better Call Saul was one of the best. It's always been a series just as much about (very) dark comedy as drama, and no one embodies that humor side of things better than Odenkirk. They write good lines for him, and he delivers them with an oily, sniveling gusto.