PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] (Plot) Hunt the Dark Mage

Zefir
2011-07-17, 11:15 AM
As you leave the door through the over side you will see yourself standing on a crossroad in the mid of a strange forest.
The forest first seems like a nomal on. The trees grow there and there kind is the same as in every Nexus forest. If you take a closer watch you note how accurate they where placed. The distance between each tree seems to be the same and if you take a closer look to the grass under your feets you will note that they are ordered the same way only with a much smaller distance between them. It's obviously that this ground isn't natural. After all it seems to be late afternoon, because the red gloom of the sun can be seen through the crowns of the trees.

The sign infront of you points at three directions. The one pointing to the left side which should be West says: "UpperRed" the one pointing to the way in front of you says: "MidRed" and the last one points to the East and says "LowerRed". The signs give no distance, but you can hear the sounds of a city nearby.

Halae
2011-07-17, 02:23 PM
Harnel turns to Sarah, "Where do you think we should go? I don't think we even know where to start looking for this guy."

I'm guessing Vutha is there as well?

Shadowcaller
2011-07-17, 02:37 PM
"He's probably hiding somewhere." Sarah says with a smirk, "We should probably ask around for some powerful wizard guy in the cities though. Question is, should we use these lowly forms or our true forms?"

She looks around the area as her silver hair suddenly shifts into a natural dark brown. While this should give them slightly less attention the fact that Harnel is a half-dragon and she is a very beautiful human woman won't be in their favor if they are planning to sneak.

Are dragons ever ugly in human form? Sarah wouldn't stand it.

Zefir
2011-07-18, 01:03 AM
Vutha is there as well. And after all there is no sign of any living human person here around.

Halae
2011-07-18, 04:13 AM
"These ones." Harnel says, "If there's people around, we don't want to intimidate them out of giving us answers, or making them think they need to fight us. Change when we're challenged."

Harnel begins walking forward, heading in the direction the sounds of a city are coming from; no point in standing around

Shadowcaller
2011-07-18, 04:24 AM
"Fair enough, I think you should go with human form as well though. They seem to be common even across other planes." Sarah replies as she follows along.

Zefir
2011-07-18, 04:44 AM
Vutha is in her half dragon form as well.

Also the spund comes from all directions seems like at the end of each road lays a town.

Halae
2011-07-18, 05:03 AM
"I can't. I don't have that kind of magic." Harnel says, wondering how long it'll take for Sarah to catch on about his nature not being a dragon anymore.

sine sound is coming from every direction, Harnel will start walkiing in the direction of LowerRed; may as well start from the bottom

Shadowcaller
2011-07-18, 05:28 AM
"Not that kind of magic?`How does your 'magic' work anyway?" Sarah asks as she two walks in the direction of LowerRed.

Zefir
2011-07-18, 02:15 PM
Vutha follows Harnel as well.

It takes a bit of time until you reach the end of the forest. in front of you appears a shield saying:

"Welcome to LowerRed"

The road continuses and becomes more like todays streets. The city in front of you is ordered like the trees befor allways in blocks of 9. but in this town there are only hills with small doors and windows. The only execption is a building that looks like a dice in the middle of the town and the tavern nearby. The name of the Tavern is "The Crown".

Also this city isn't dead. people walk around, but there are mostly halflings gnomes, kobolds and other small races. A few Dwarfs and An Ogre can be seen as well. All wear either the necklace or another part of the set.

Halae
2011-07-18, 02:25 PM
When he spies the controlling artifacts that are situated on every person, he says, "Somehow, I don't think that's going to be too much of a problem anymore." It's clear he doesn't like this - what sort of monster enslaves so many people with magic?

Shadowcaller
2011-07-18, 03:50 PM
"Looks like a demons personal playground to me." Sarah says with a snort. "All simple minded thralls... perhaps we should go elsewhere? We will stand out quite well here with all these demons."

Her own world only had demons, humans, dragons and dragonborns after all. (Half-dragons aren't really a race where she's from.)

Halae
2011-07-18, 04:12 PM
"They aren't demons. They're what my world calls the savage races - Kobolds, goblins, Halflings. That large one there is an ogre." Harnel sighs and shakes his head, "I think I know how these 'Reds' are organized. The easily dominated races in LowerRed, and the higher you get, the more difficult it was. I wouldn't be surprised if there's dragons in UpperRed."

Knowing they won't get much out of this, he turns back, and begins heading for MidRed, mostly to see if it's any different, "Vutha, is there anything you can tell us about this place?"

Zefir
2011-07-18, 06:43 PM
"No Master Harnel I can't tell you anything. My old master keeped me in his home until he was send out."

MidRed is very different to Lower Red. After all the System is still kept here as well. the buildings are ordered in niner blocks. The only difference is that this city seems much bigger. The buildings are mixtures of todays skyscraper, houses and knigh time wood houses.

To find this out you have to go into the city. The people won't even really take note of you. They just keep on there live. The main population here seems to be humans, but there are also elves halforks lizard Folk and other races of en equal heigth. There are still some halflings gnomes and Ogre around. As in LowerRed all people wear one part of the set, but since you know more about these races you could notice that they don't have the same blur in there eyes like Vutha.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-18, 06:53 PM
"Might as well be demons, they sure look like them." Sarah says with a shrug.
"An entire plane with enslaved people and he have them just wandering around? What a waste, I would have them build gigantic statues of me at least or something like that." She says with an hand gesture. It's hard to tell if she's joking or not. <.<

"Hey you!" She calls up the closest person. "I need to buy some slaves, who can I buy it from?"

Halae
2011-07-18, 06:57 PM
Harnel goggles at Sarah. Slaves? He's too stunned to say anything right now, but at this point he's staring at her like she's mad.

Zefir
2011-07-19, 05:24 AM
The human man turns around and looks much confused at her.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have slaves here." The man shakes his head and goes on with his daily working.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 05:28 AM
Sarah sigh and shakes her head, turning back to Harnel, "It was worth a try, maybe you should ask for whoever rules this place instead?" She gives him an odd look, "What you really thought I was going to buy slaves? Geez, I'm better then that. Humanoids make poor slaves anyway."

Halae
2011-07-19, 05:32 AM
Harnel just gives her a skeptical look. He doesn't follow up on it though, instead just sighing and saying, "Maybe we should get to a vantage point, such as in the air. Maybe then we can figure out where everything is and what it's for. And why Everybody has the same glazed eye look as Vutha here, if we look hard enough"

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 05:42 AM
Well, Sarah was a slave at one point, or well at least imprisoned in human form for some time. She isn't very found of slavery.

She shrugs, "Fair enough, can you turn into a bird at least? Or do you have to use your dragon form for that?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

Halae
2011-07-19, 05:44 AM
"Sorry. This is the only form I have," He says, "I can't transform into a dragon."

Zefir
2011-07-19, 05:49 AM
The humans look quiet normal and they do there normal wok. Going shoping to work and alike. Also there is a tavern in this city as well called 'The Crown'
looks like a busniness chain.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 06:10 AM
Now this is the cause of some confusion, "But you were a dragon when I meet you at the tavern, is this some kind of joke? Or did someone trap you in this form?"

Halae
2011-07-19, 06:14 AM
"I was transformed into a dragon, briefly; That effect ended. Why do you think I was using a Half-dragon form when I became smaller? It's my natural one."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 06:19 AM
"Huh, I just assumed it was you favorite form." Sarah replies and then turn silent for a moment. "Well, this is rather awkward... why didn't you tell me right away?" She finally asks.

Halae
2011-07-19, 06:28 AM
"Because it doesn't matter as much as one might think," Harnel says. He starts walking towards The Crown, seeing as we have to get this plot moving somehow :smalltongue:

"Honestly, I'm probably just as effective as you if it comes to a fight."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 06:33 AM
"Then why were you a dragon in the first place if it didn't matter so much? Was it because of your love?" The dragon asks curiously as she follows Harnel along.

Zefir
2011-07-19, 06:37 AM
Well the people don't react much to the two halfdragons. Since Sarah is in her human from she is threated like normal people.

If you enter the tavern you see just a normal bar with many tables. The tables are mostly human size but there are also a few bigger and smaller once. Since it's afternoon the tavern isn't filled. On the left side are some stairs down on the right are some stairs up. The sound of a bowling alley can be heared from downstairs.

Halae
2011-07-19, 06:38 AM
"She's going to become immortal if her spell works. If I'm lucky, I'll have about four hundred years under my belt by the time I die. As a dragon, I'd have thousands of years of life, and could be with her that entire time. I worry about her. I don't want to leave her all on her quite so quickly as all that, even if I'm more comfortable in a humanoid form. It's... a difficult choice for me. For now though? I'm just a Half-Dragon."

Yes, Harnel enters the tavern and sees all this

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 06:44 AM
"Sounds complicated, why don't you turn immortal somehow as well then while keeping this form? I know Damon, my mate, turned into a dragon for me." Sarah says as she start to look around a bit, was Harnel seriously going by the stereotype bartender who knew every rumor? Ah well, surely there was some bits of truth in that fairy tale right?

She looks for a bartender.

Zefir
2011-07-19, 06:45 AM
Vutha wants to talk to Harnel, but she just seems to try and stops befor harnel may notice it. Some order seems to keep her away from starting talking to her master.

Halae
2011-07-19, 06:47 AM
"If you have any suggestions how, I'd love to hear them," He tells Sarah. Then he notices Vutha, "Hmm? Do you have something to say? Vutha, from now on, if you want to say something to me, don't wait until I ask you to say it."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 06:53 AM
"Back home, all we needed to do to gain immortality was to eat a demon, might be harder for you though. Can't she use whatever she is using on herself on you as well? Or maybe you should both turn yourself into dragons instead using your method. Worked for Damon and me."

She then turns her attention towards Vutha to see what she got to say, poor little enslaved dragons...

Zefir
2011-07-19, 06:55 AM
"Yes Master Harnel. The man you search may help you in this problem. He has made himself immortal. maybe he could help you as well."

She says a bit afraid, to be to offense since she listened to her masters talking.

There is a bartender behind the bar and some Waitress running around and downstairs to serve drinks and food.

Halae
2011-07-19, 06:59 AM
"Worth a shot, I suppose, even if I hesitate to use anything from this monster." It's pretty clear Harnel didn't take any offense.

Harnel goes up to the bartender and says, "Hey there. Watcha got?"

((Deadtime))

Zefir
2011-07-19, 07:14 AM
The Bartender graps under the bar and brings up several menus. There are 5 different one and he specially hands you one that seems to contain the food and drinks you got in a normal DND 3.5 adventure. If you look up the other menus you see that they are made for other person. one is for dwars another one for 20th century humans one is for Deamons trolls etc and the last on seems to be for nobel one.

Halae
2011-07-19, 04:56 PM
May as well have something good, he thinks to himself, and orders something from the noble menu for both himself and Sarah

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 05:08 PM
"What? We are going to eat here?" Sarah wonders, "All the food could be mind control drugs or something. Besides, I prefer more raw meat." Sarah smiles at the half-dragon.

"Aren't marriages all about not hanging out with other women anyway? I know would humans that would consider this a dinner. Are we having a dinner?" Geez, concentrate, aren't you here to hunt a evil mage?

Zefir
2011-07-19, 05:55 PM
"Well do you have the gold for the things you ordered? You three dragons borns aren't from here as far as I can see."

He prepares the drinks for Harnel and Sarah. Then he looks at Sarah.

"I don't know why we should have mind controll drugs here Mrs Dragon."

Halae
2011-07-19, 05:58 PM
Harnel takes a pouch off his belt and counts out a few gold coins, the appropriate price for the drinks. "She's joking, of course," He says, giving Sarah a meaningful look, "I was wondering, though. Do you know about any powerful mages nearby? There's something we have to speak to him about."

Zefir
2011-07-19, 06:35 PM
The man gives him the drink and takes the coins.

"I can understand why she says this. Maybe you haven't noticed it, but she is a dragon even if she now is in her human form. And she don't seem to have left her shelter befor. Either way, Yes there are many powerful mages nearby, but I think you want to talk to the one who caged her."

He points at Vutha.

Halae
2011-07-19, 06:38 PM
Harnel nods, "That's who we're looking for, yes."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 06:53 PM
Sarah seems to mind Harnel's stern look, she just smiles at the bartender and nods, "Many dragons coming by here eh? What can you tell me about Vutia or whatever she's called." She points at the black dragon.

Zefir
2011-07-19, 07:03 PM
"Not many I only knew she is the slave of the red one."

He points at Harnel.

"You where in the newspaper, if you didn't knew it."

He graps again under the bar and drags out a newspaper. the five persons from Trogs are on the first page. The image looks exactly like the szene from the Tavern. on the following sides are many informations about the people, nothing to secret more the obvious things. harnel may see that in his profile there is a part named Family where they list Isk and Cessie.

Halae
2011-07-19, 07:22 PM
Harnel's brow furrows as he reads the article. Does it state things like what the mage's intentions are? what about his name? Where he can be found? things like that

Zefir
2011-07-19, 07:34 PM
The article just tells that a few new gamers will arrive and how they look. There aren't any futher informations other than that.

"I see you look for more informations? Well you have to ask the major she knows more than me."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-19, 07:42 PM
"This place is insane, what is a 'major' exactly? Are they seriously threatening your loved ones too?" Sarah asks after seeing Harnel watch the newspaper.

Zefir
2011-07-20, 04:46 AM
I'm sorry I meant Mayor. City leader etc damn bad english.

"You really seem to be stuck in your own little world. That make me happy since this world is even better than yours. The mayor is the elected leader of the city. She makes the contracts between us and the other two citys. She also passes the laws and pays the police, fireman and other things."

The man just answer looking at harnel now since he seems to be a better person to talk to.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-20, 05:01 AM
Pffh, Sarah's own little world is like hundred times better then this one. It's all about her after all. :smalltongue:

"That's a pretty big claim since you know nothing of my world little boy. Back where I'm from we treat each other with respect for instance."

Ohh, it's so going down now.

Halae
2011-07-20, 05:28 AM
Harnel rolls his eyes, then says, "Can you tell us where this Mayor is? I'd like to have a little chat."

Zefir
2011-07-20, 05:29 AM
"And again I should tell you, that this is another worls. And the way you interacted here doesn't show any respect as well. Miss."

Then again he heads to harnel.

"He is in the central building called the white house you can't miss it."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-20, 05:49 AM
"You don't say?" Sarah says with a smile but thankfully doesn't seem to want to delve into this any further.

Instead she seem to wait for Harnel's decision.

Halae
2011-07-20, 05:54 AM
Harnel sighs and says, "Thanks, I appreciate the help." before turning to leave, presumably with Sarah and Vutha following closely. He'll head towards the White House then, sort of expecting a building made of white rock.

Zefir
2011-07-20, 06:06 AM
The white house:
http://data5.blog.de/media/874/2964874_c1d4e46762_m.jpg

The building lays indeed in the center of the city. As a difference to the other buildings it takes place in on of the 9 cells block, without any other building. The guarden sourounding it loooks like a normal garden for Human's. The only difference is that there are a few trees with strange plants. These plants may be familar to dragons who don't use magic for there firebreath. They got some special liquieds, who if a dragon eats it and breath will cause a chemical reaction known as fire breath.
The building is still surrounded by a white wall of the same material. There is one main gate with two guards. they just handle a person looking very starange. He looks like a clown.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-20, 04:40 PM
Sarah looks at the house for some time before expressing, "Well, are we going to get in there or not? No need to stay here. I could make a gigantic hole in it probably if needed."

Halae
2011-07-20, 04:49 PM
Harnel laughs, "Let's keep that in mind for if we need an escape route," He says. Then he begins going inside.

Zefir
2011-07-21, 03:45 AM
Going inside may be hard and I assume you head for the front gate then.
The clown ended his talk just a moment befor you arrive and then dissapeares in a cloud. A few moments later he appears on the way up to the building. the guards note it, but it seems like they knew he is doing it that way.
The guards looking like normal man with MP in hands will stop you.

"Stop! Why do you want to meet the mayor?"

Halae
2011-07-21, 03:56 AM
((Before we continue, What's an MP?))

Zefir
2011-07-21, 04:09 AM
((MP (http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://www.deutschlandwoche.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/mp5_a4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.deutschlandwoche.de/2009/10/15/terrorgefahr-polizeiwagen-jetzt-mit-mp-an-bord/&usg=__nTjxHmIWgtFUJqEzaxD2tZFtRiY=&h=350&w=600&sz=25&hl=de&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=6WeacMNg_D1NSM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=204&ei=kewnTt-2IMiO8gPrnLGbCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMP%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:de:official%26biw%3 D1280%26bih%3D839%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=175&vpy=116&dur=733&hovh=171&hovw=294&tx=166&ty=91&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1280&bih=839) I may have forgotten that this is the german name think you know it as MG))

Halae
2011-07-21, 04:41 AM
"We just want to know about a mage," He indicates Vutha, "Her old master is someone I need to talk to."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-21, 05:12 AM
Sarah stands behind Harnel, yawning, when were they going to kill that idiot that insulted her anyway?
"Yep, he made her all messed up in the head." She taps her finger at the side of her own head.

Zefir
2011-07-21, 06:05 AM
Vutha isn't messed up she is just under a very strong mind controll.:smalltongue:

"Well then you have to talk to the mayor, but recently she is in a meeting. You saw the guy who looks like a clown? He is the right hand of this lands leader and he has requested a meeting. I don't know how long this will take, but we could inform you when it's over. Just tell me where you stay."

The other guard has gone a bit away and talks through someone via radio.

Halae
2011-07-21, 06:09 AM
"The Crown, I guess," Harnel says, then he turns to Sarah, "Wanna go get something to eat, then?"

Shadowcaller
2011-07-21, 06:46 AM
I would say your a bit messed up in the head if you are under a very strong mind control.

"Dinner? Sure. What are we having?" She asks with a smile. "I wouldn't mind some elk about now honestly."

Halae
2011-07-21, 11:42 AM
"Let's see if they have any Elk or venison, then." Harnel says, smiling, "No sense getting something we don't want."

And with that, I suppose, they both go back to the crown. When they get there, Harnel will ask the bartender, "Do you sell any meals made from venison or elf?"

Shadowcaller
2011-07-21, 11:56 AM
"Let's see if they have any Elk or venison, then." Harnel says, smiling, "No sense getting something we don't want."

And with that, I suppose, they both go back to the crown. When they get there, Harnel will ask the bartender, "Do you sell any meals made from venison or elf?"

((Elves are no good, too stringy.))

"And here I was thinking of hunting Elk, you really aren't a dragon aren't you?" Sarah comments, smiling back. "While human food is good, I do prefer food I hunted down myself."

Zefir
2011-07-22, 02:21 AM
"Elf? No we don't serve such things. But for venison.. yes we go the wild plate where venison is included. Also you wouldn't really be able to hunt down any animaly to eat... since the number is limited and they have an eye over it. We can live good the way it is now and I would request you to let it the way it is."

The bartender offers harnel the menu where said plate is it's very expensive.

On the other side. The tavern is a bit more filled now. There are like you may thought cause of the buildings, people from near every known century. So there are some guys wearing yellow red and blue skirts while the one next to them only where a shield and a tunika.

Halae
2011-07-22, 02:53 AM
((Gotta love hilarious typos, huh? You seem to have made one yourself :smalltongue:))

"Thats... a surprising amount for just a plate of venison." He sighs, "Still, if they're not common in the area, I suppose this will have to do." Harnel will fish out the price for three plates; one for himself, one for Sarah, and on for Vutha

Shadowcaller
2011-07-22, 03:42 AM
"Back home you don't even need to pay for things if your a dragon. The fact we are the only thing keeping the world from being overrun by demons is enough payment." Sarah says as they sit down to eat.

"I could pay this for you if you want however, I keep a lot of gold with me just in case."

Zefir
2011-07-22, 03:54 AM
((You forgot my signature))

You will get the plates you ordered and a basket filled with bread. They may for Half-Dragon size ba around a normal menu. Sarah may think it's to small and Vutha won't start to eat until Harnel is finished.

The other peoples inside the building keep on what they did, they got dinner, drink and in a corner a few man celebrate a birthday. If you look around you see near every race you may know (In Sarah's case there are so many unkown races:smallbiggrin:). They seem to stay together even knowing that for example Assimar and Tieflings hate each other just cause they are the natural opposit.

Halae
2011-07-22, 04:28 AM
"That's alright, thanks. I do pretty much the same thing myself," Harnel says. He goes to take a seat, starting his meal by eating some bread, then digging into the meat.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-22, 04:48 AM
Sarah will bite into the meal as well, "So why were you planning to do this on your own anyway? Seems pretty risky for a half-dragon to go one and one with a mage who can control lesser dragons." She asks during the course of the little dinner they are having.

Halae
2011-07-22, 05:05 AM
Harnel continues to eat, "That's the thing. Most dragons are convinced of their superiority. Most believe that they're better than everything that isn't a larger dragon, and that kind of arrogance is usually what leads them being defeated. This hero business is something I've been doing since I started my training - going off alone to fight the bad guy? This didn't seem all that different - it's mostly just a matter of understanding how to take your enemy down that lets you do it."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-22, 05:23 AM
Well, Sarah isn't like that at all. <.<

"And you claim to know the ins and outs of the mind of some crazy magician? Going alone against that seems pretty arrogant to me." For a humanoid, thought she doesn't exactly say that.

"I assume you are trying to find out some hidden weakness in his armor, correct? And then strike it with all you have."

Halae
2011-07-22, 05:33 AM
"Then I'm arrogant. All I know is that it's worked before." He shrugs. He's been called lots of things before; arrogant among them. "But yes, armor, weak point, strike. It's what any good tactician should do, and no wizard has thought of every single possibility of how they might die."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-22, 06:03 AM
Unless they are a batman wizard. :smalltongue:

"True perhaps, sometimes the best tactic is to not fight at all however. Even I can admit that." Like against demon gods, demon lords was one thing, but their freaking gods? That was something completely different.

"He can't be all that powerful though, very few things are. The tactic shouldn't really be all that complicated, we find out where he lives and and then we just stomp him flat. Bet he lives in some tower, all wizards seem to be."

Let's go destroy every tower we see!

Halae
2011-07-22, 06:06 AM
"I'm betting that's the case. If that's true, what's say rather than actually climb up it we just set anything wood inside on fire?"

Zefir
2011-07-22, 06:07 AM
Well a small kid just appears in the tavern out of nowhere. or maybe your conversation lowered yourdefens so that you didn't notice him coming in?
He heads directly to Harnel.

"Hello Mister. i was send to tell you that the mayor will end her meeting in a few moments. She would ask you to come as soon as possible."

Vutha as I said hasn't even started eating since harnel is still eating himself.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-22, 06:10 AM
"Fire? Oh right, I should probably tell you. I don't breath fire. That's what red dragons do, I have more like a force blast type of breath." Sarah explains just before the boy arrives. "Fire is good as well though."

Halae
2011-07-22, 06:21 AM
Harnel says to the boy, "Thanks kid. Here's a tip for a job well done." He fishes out a gold coin for the boy, then stands up, shoving the rest of the venison into his mouth and eating quickly. "We'd better go, or he's going to get into another damn meeting or something. Vutha, bring your food - you can eat it on the way."

Zefir
2011-07-22, 06:27 AM
"Thank you mister. And the mayor is a she not a he."

With that the boy just seems to dissaper. Indeed he isn't eh just walks very fast.

Vutha will just pick up enougth for a snack and follow

Shadowcaller
2011-07-22, 06:30 AM
Sarah follows along as well without any further comments. "Hopefully she would know this guy at the very least."

Halae
2011-07-22, 06:31 AM
I suppose at this point they all head to the whitehouse. Wee! Continuing on the adventure!

Zefir
2011-07-22, 06:44 AM
And you reach for the white house.

the guards let you pass and one of them shows you the way. You may notice that the garden is not used for relaxing, since there are different typs of guards patrol and examine. SpaceMarines, knights and some Monster rider seem to make sure the Garden is a save place.

Inside the building are only humans wearing black suits sunglasses and kommunikators.
As you reach for the door, it just opens from inside and the clown (http://www.gamingxp.com/pictures/uploads/10_2009/.resized_450x450_111__2_.jpg) just goes out still looking behind himself.

"... what he did." where his last words, befor he ran into Harnel. (I assume Harnel is in front)

Halae
2011-07-22, 06:53 AM
Harnel is bumped into!

"Sorry about that. We should both be watching where we're going more." He says calmly, and moves to step past the clown and continue on until he can talk to the mayor.

Zefir
2011-07-22, 11:17 AM
Well the clown falls back. He still has this unnatural smile in his face.

"No offer Harnel, it was all my fault I didn't thought your behind the door. I more thought your still somewhere down the floor."
He jumps up and then heads for the exit making small bows to the other in the party.
For a moment, when his eyes met Sarah's she will have the feeling to know them. She has looked into this deep holes of betrayal, lust and insouciance. Who was this man who runs away still having his smile .

Shadowcaller
2011-07-22, 11:29 AM
((Gah! We are going to get ganked!))

Sarah watches the clown suspiciously, why did a clown have knives? Seemed more like an warrior then an entertainer to her. There was something demonic about him however.
Hmph, he had nothing on her anyway. She had a rude mage to worry about. She turns away enters the mayors room.

Halae
2011-07-22, 01:34 PM
"... How did he know my name?" Harnel asks himself, then shakes his head. he then heads into the meeting with the mayor

Zefir
2011-07-23, 04:07 AM
The room you now enter is a big wide room with a table in the mid and 4 chairs around it. One in which the mayor sits and three other on the opposite site.

"Welcome Mister Harnel, Miss Sarah and Miss Vutha. I was told you want to talk to me. What do you want to know?"
The mayor looks indeed like a normal human woman, but the chair she is sitting on is much bigger. Indeed she is another Dragon, seems like only the strongest one get the good jobs.

Halae
2011-07-23, 04:25 AM
"At the moment, we're looking for Vutha's former master. I was wondering if you might be able to point us in the right direction, Since the locals have told me you know where he is."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-23, 05:13 AM
((How exactly are they finding out their names? Sarah's real name isn't Sarah after all.))

"We are hunting a mage, a powerful one that likes to keep dragons like pets. An real jerk-wad." That is the technical term after all.
"He probably got some grand ideas about himself the way he's acting. Better to take him down to the earth where he belongs I say."

Zefir
2011-07-23, 05:54 AM
((Still there is a newspaper and didn't harnel called you that? Also the mage gave the newspaper all the informations. I thought Harnel called your name in the time from the mage appears and now.))

"I knew which one you mean. His right hand just left. You may have seen him."

She sits on the one chair and points at the charis in front of you.

"Please sit down and tell my why you search him exactly."

Halae
2011-07-23, 06:00 AM
"He laid down death threats to my family." Harnel says, "Gave me seven days before he was going to come after them and kill them."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-23, 04:27 PM
Sarah rolls her eyes, "Yep, like a traditional demon, constantly need to assert how foolish or feeble all mortals are. Pointless death threats are all too common, I'm not sure we even need to be afraid of this guy the way he's acting."
She pauses a while and slowly look at the mayor, "But yeah, I search for him since he's a prick and since I was bored and wanted something to do. Taking care of a child all day can be a bit tedious."

Zefir
2011-07-24, 04:26 AM
"Well that sounds like him. The person you are searching for has no name r more noone of us knows his name. We aren't sure he is male since his wide robe covers his body. The only thing we really know is that he is the Leader of this world."

He gieves them a briev minute to take this.

"As you may have noticed he is a powerful mage with very strong abilitys, but after all he is no bad guy. I don't know if you noticed it since you are here, but in this citys life all different kinds of races people and all. The most people here have given up live in their world and the man you seek for took them here. And as you see they live in whole harmony. The only thing is that the mage allways starts new persons by playing his game."

She waits a moment.

"I hope you have made sure the person who openend the portal here knows when he has to reopen it. Otherwise you would have had a hard time to leave."

Halae
2011-07-24, 09:05 PM
"I have a way of contacting him, so I'm not worried about it," Harnel smiles.

"what do you mean 'Starts new persons'?"

Shadowcaller
2011-07-25, 07:00 PM
Sarah peers at the mayor, "Yeah, same question, what do you mean by that?"

Zefir
2011-07-26, 04:55 AM
"Well it's his bad habit. He seeks someties for entertainment and forces other people to come here, like you. Most ofthe time they then go and stay here. The difference is that these Persons seem to be strong and had no problems in there world they couldn't handle."

She doesn't smile in respond cause his player doesn't know Harnel told Fade anything.:smallbiggrin:

Halae
2011-07-26, 05:29 AM
((I honestly don't remember. Did Harnel and Fade talk about that? If not, Harnel does actually know how to contact Fade))

"I've dealt with worse. I just need to know how to get to him."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-26, 05:44 AM
"I just like to wipe that smug smile of his face." She adds, she doesn't seem to take it as seriously as Harnel does.

Zefir
2011-07-26, 05:56 AM
"Well I see you aren't going to talk to him I assume, right?"

She stands up and turns back to look outside the windiw.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-26, 06:07 AM
"There might be talking involved." But mostly violence. A lot of violence.

Halae
2011-07-26, 06:53 AM
"A little, at least," Mostly mid-battle quips, though

Zefir
2011-07-26, 07:02 AM
"I assume you donj't know what may happen if you kill him as you plan?"

It is very obviously that you aren't go for some talking. Also the mage hasn't even shown his face so no smile to smite.
For Fade let's just say you asked him to open the gate again after 6 days? That would leave you enougth time to get Cessie and Isk together.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-26, 07:33 AM
"If we don't, I assume you are going to enlighten us now. " She continues.

It doesn't need to be a visible smile, it can just be a smug attitude that needs to be stomped out. But why would we want to bring Isk and Cessie together? :smallconfused:

Halae
2011-07-27, 05:56 AM
"What do you think will happen?"

Zefir
2011-07-27, 06:03 AM
"At worst case, and we think that is when he dies; this world yould colapse and kill everyone here. Means near 10.000 people die or more since it is a while ago since we last count the numbers in each city."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-27, 07:07 AM
"Huh, that sucks. We'll I guess we have to force him to get everyone out of here first then, or something like that. Or he can always be the slave to someone else, I'm sure we come up with something." Sarah looks a bit disappointed though, it was a long since she had eaten a human with good conscience.

Halae
2011-07-27, 08:02 AM
"And where did you get this information? The mage himself?" Harnel asks. If he's right, they have nothing to worry about.

Zefir
2011-07-27, 08:33 AM
"No we don't. We researched it ourself. Since the amount of people entering here and going to kill him will eventually cause in his death. We found out that this whole world is created by him. We made closer resarches and found out that a part of his magical power is flowing through the whole land. This mean if the inflow ends there is a high chance this world got destroyed as well. And I know your ext question. We live here for generations, wellch human generations and he is still alive."

She graps into her table and drags out a few dacuments she then lays on the table. The documents just tell the same a bit more in details and in a more sientic speech, but at all the same.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-28, 05:10 AM
"Yes, yes, I assumed you weren't stupid enough to take some crazy mages words for it." Sarah replies, "Just point his direction and we'll be back with him before breakfast tomorrow. The advantages of a small world right?"

Halae
2011-07-28, 05:13 AM
Ah, Sarah. One must admire her candor. "Yeah. Shouldn't take us too long to find him and, good or bad, confront him. Tell you what - We'll do our best not to kill him, but to at least make sure he's no longer a threat to anybody." He looks to Sarah, trying to confirm whether she'll go along with this

Shadowcaller
2011-07-28, 05:18 AM
"Hey, if his death causes this place to explode, therefore killing me, I'll make damn sure he's alive." Looks like she's going along with that kind of plan.

Zefir
2011-07-28, 07:37 AM
"It's quiet easy to reach him. Go north to the hills and follow the road into the forest. There you will find a mansion. You need to pass it and then you will see his home."

Halae
2011-07-28, 07:39 AM
Harnel nods, "Can you tell us about anything he might have set up for unwanted visitors, such as ourselves?"

Shadowcaller
2011-07-28, 09:02 AM
"Yeah tell us that... look, do I really need to repeated everything he asks? Just explain it damn it." Sarah gives the mayor a weird look.

Zefir
2011-07-28, 09:37 AM
She looks confused at Sarah.

"You know you repeat this all on your own so I don't really know why you threat me with it. After all I don't know. I never had challenged him and I even don't want to. I'm the leagel voted mayor of this city's people and I enjoy it. Most of the adventures who tried to met him where never seen after that. The only thing I'm sure is you will meet his right hand on your way."

((I said it a few times if you want me to answer as soon as possible without waiting for you both to post you should just tell me.))

Halae
2011-07-28, 05:57 PM
Harnel nods and begins moving towards the door, "Let's get going. We may as well start moving out now if we want to take this guy down."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-28, 07:08 PM
"Yeah, should we fly this time?" Sarah asks as they leave the office.

Halae
2011-07-28, 07:12 PM
Harnel nods, "But you'll probably be a lot faster than me, especially in this armor, so I'll either be riding you or Vutha"

Shadowcaller
2011-07-28, 07:21 PM
"Probably Vutha, I'm not some steed." Sarah replies with a glance at the black dragon.

Zefir
2011-07-29, 12:50 PM
I think you are going outside the town and then start your flying otherwise a guard would tell you that it's forbiden to fly and that it will take some ad consequence.

I think harnel will order Vutha to change to her dragon beeing. Sarah might have a bit of problem to follow her. She is used to fly and even with someone on her back she is very fast.

Outside the first thing you have to pass is a wide open area filled with fields. Every field contains a different type of plant like tomatos weed and so one. Some of the fields are filled with trees. And Some others contain droves of pig, cows horses and other animals. After an hour the area seems to start from a wide land to a forest Land. and from the east and west came other streets. At all they seem to be the north roads from the other towns.

The sun has nearly reached the horizont when the road dissapears in the upcoming forest. Your now flying in the evening sun and the street isn't visible. What would you do now?

Halae
2011-07-29, 06:32 PM
If nothing is visible because it's dark, Harnel will say, "We should set down and rest for the night."

Shadowcaller
2011-07-29, 06:39 PM
Sarah have taken a lot of people on her back before and she can blink so she have a easy time keeping up with the black dragon, just keeping blinking in front of her from time to time.

"PERHAPS..." Sarah replies in her deep dragon voice but quickly clears her throat. "Perhaps, sitting on a dragon's back can be exhausting." Sarah says with a grin as she passes by the two and dives down towards the ground. "Last person-" And she blinks away, reaching the ground in just a moment. "Hah! Too late!"

Zefir
2011-07-30, 05:59 AM
At all Vutha shows disinterest to Sarah. She just seems to ignore her totally even when she pops in front of her she won't even react in any way.

As for the resting I may have forgot that there are also many farms near the fields and a few meter inside the forest are a few lumbermislls, visible because they have chopped the trees around. If you want there is also a Tavern around to over the farmers a place for a drink and travellers a place to rest. This world, after all, seems much bigger than first imagined right?

Halae
2011-07-30, 06:03 AM
Harnel just rolls his eyes as he gets off Vutha, "You know, giving people a sporting chance is preferred if you want to beat them." fairly.

He starts walking towards the tavern, then, shaking his head.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-30, 10:17 AM
"Pffh, you two are so boring! Have a bit of fun once in a while!" Sarah exclaims as she shifts into her human form, now wearing even more revealing clothes complete with silver hair and everything. Everything about her current form says "hey, come and look at me!"

"So where are we sleeping? I'm sure I could convince a few farmers to let us sleep inside their dirty little huts... or we could always take a inn, life is full of possibilities don't you think?" She grins at the half-dragon.

Zefir
2011-07-30, 12:24 PM
The tavern is filled with farmers and man from the lumber mills. Also there are a few people with big bagpacks. Most of them just seem to get a drink here. Like in the City there are many different races humans orcs Dwarfs etc.

In a corner seems to be a birthday party of an old man and a few glooming woman assimar fake the birthday candels. Around him are some other Assimars, maybe family member and some other human.

There are still a few tables free and the bartender behind the bar just notice you with a small nod. Other than that it's like a normal DnD Inn beds for every kind of person are available.

Vutha has changed back to her half dragon fomr and still follows behind Harnel.

Halae
2011-07-30, 05:16 PM
"Let's just get some beds here in the tavern. I've got the coin for it - we don't have to sleep in a barn." Harnel just looks at her revealing clothes and shakes his head. What was with her?

He goes up to the barkeep and offers a pair of gold coins - well enough for what he's asking for in his homeworld, "Two rooms for the night, please."

Zefir
2011-07-31, 10:58 AM
He hands you two Keys.

"A room for her." he points at Sarah.

"And here is the Room for you two." he saisy by the secound key.

As told the bar isn't full now and the people have there drinks. Also there lays a newspaper around. It's the same you read in the city.

Halae
2011-07-31, 11:03 AM
Wondering how exactly the man knew that Vutha was bound to Harnel, he takes the keys, handing one to Sarah, and heads upstairs to his and Vutha's room.

Shadowcaller
2011-07-31, 08:23 PM
Sarah enters her room... and then leaves it once she is sure Harnel and Vutha have gone to sleep.

She goes some distance outside the inn, turns into a dragon, and sleeps in that form until a new day dawns in which she returns to the inn, probably before the others have awakened and lays down in the bed as if nothing had happened.

Halae
2011-07-31, 08:29 PM
Harnel will go to take her up in the morning, knocking on her door, saying, "wake up sarah, time to get a move-on."

Zefir
2011-08-01, 03:28 AM
Vutha will as in trog's sleep on the floor in front of the bed. And HArnel takes the double bed.

If Sarah doesn't sneak out through a window, she will be noticed by the bartender or another one working here. She may also have a bit of a problem to sleep since this s the time most people drive home or ride home or go home with a song for the long way. Most people seems to be normal and only a bit later in the night someone rushes out and drives away in hast.

Vutha is awake very early even befor the bartender. Sarah and her will maybe met at the stairs when she goes back to Harnels Room with breakfast.

For Harnel there is something missing from his stuff. Didn't he had an Hammer.
((It would be stolen in the night.. well not stolen. At some way Vutha did place it outside while Harnel is asleep and someone picked it up. Maybe planed or not isn't sure now. I let you decide if this works.))

Halae
2011-08-01, 07:10 AM
(Harnel wouldn't have let anyone near his weapons while he slept, Vutha included. He considers them part of his hoard, and so protects them religiously - Vutha would have needed to pull open his arms from around it as he slept))

Zefir
2011-08-01, 07:15 AM
In that case Harnel may wake up in the mid of the night while Vutha seems to try to take his Thunderhammer and since Harnel is a half dragon and she is a dragon she may be a bit stronger. (She is in her half dragon form still)

Something I forgot to mention. The people here wear non of these parts Vutha wears, so no necklase gloves or crowns.

Halae
2011-08-01, 07:21 AM
Harnel has a pretty good vicegrip on it though, especially once he realizes someone is trying to take something of his. Once he realizes it's Vutha, he says, "Let go of it. Now."

Shadowcaller
2011-08-01, 07:29 AM
Sarah isn't going to climb out of some window like a burglar in the night. She really doesn't care if the inn keeper see her leaving, such persons were unimportant to her.

In her dragonform she can leave all civilization behind pretty quickly so she won't even be near the main road.

Unless she actually hears Harnel and Vutha struggling, she will just return to her bed.

Zefir
2011-08-01, 07:42 AM
The bartender will just nod at Sarah when she leaves. It's non of his bussines to imprison her in the room, but you know informations are allways important.

I can't say it with sure, but the struggling should be in the time Sarah is already gone, maybe the time she just returns. Vutha will still try to take Harnels Thunderhammer she will use all her strength and in this time she snore and her necklace bracer and crown gloow.

Halae
2011-08-01, 07:50 AM
Harnel will use his tail o trip Vutha. if it works, he'll be able to pry the hammer out of her hands - Strength counts for nothing when you don't have any leverage

Zefir
2011-08-01, 08:12 AM
The tail attack is a rather suprise and brings her down, but unfortunatly she comes to a simular idea. She still holds the hammer with her hands and by the falling she uses her tail to get some extra grap on it. Also she will use her wings to even drag Harnel out of the bed with her. If she succed Harnel would lay above her, not that she could manage to get the Hammer.

((I know this may be confusing so a bit shorter. She falls backwards. She don't loose grap and tries to have an even better grap including her tail. Since she falls she tries to drag harnel put of the bed so that she doesn't lay over the bed .))

Halae
2011-08-01, 08:31 AM
Harnel gets pulled out of bed, then. Thankfully, a tail doesn't give much of a leverage point. Since he's laying on top of her, he's going to put his knee on her chest and begin pulling it out of her hands.

Zefir
2011-08-01, 08:42 AM
It's not like the draging down has no plan after all. She will use her feets and sling them around Harnels body to prevent that he can use his feet, if she succed she will try to wheel around to get herself on the top.

For an outsider it should now look like a strange Dragon love ritual since she is only wearing the silk cloak. (Only for sleeping)

Halae
2011-08-01, 08:45 AM
Naked? Wonderful. That's just icing on the cake.

Harnel will remain on top, though - Vutha won't manage to wheel him over, as he's using his wings and tail to keep himself steady

Zefir
2011-08-01, 08:57 AM
Well then it seems we are caught in a draw, if there isn't a thing she could use as advantage. She will try to use her wings to keep harnel away from using his. ( Here I think they touch the floor like support of a telescope.)

And she leaves the grap with her tale on his hammer, just to use it as a sling against the thing between his legs. You know the thing that makes you male.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-01, 08:57 AM
I guess this is when Sarah returns then, considering what they are doing in there, I don't think it's too much of a leap of her hearing them.
She knocks on the door, "Hey, what are you doing in there?"

She attempts to open the door which the laws of comedy might aid her in considering this would be a hilarious situation to find them in. :smalltongue:

Halae
2011-08-01, 09:05 AM
"She's trying to steal from me! I could use some help." Harnel says, still struggling with Vutha

She'll knock his wings over, but she'll still be hard pressed to turn harnel over - He's the one with the leverage here, being on top.

Zefir
2011-08-01, 09:16 AM
(Tail has no effect?)

Well I assume the szene looks like this.
Vutha is still sleeping, well it seems like since she still snores a bit and her eyes are closed. Harnel is laying on her and there wings hide most of the upper body including most of the Hammer. vutha 's legs sling around harnels Body and she is only wearing a silk cloak.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-01, 11:35 AM
And there she saw them, entangled with each other, Harnel on top, Vutha reaching for Harnel's hammer.

Man, she had never walked into such a hilarious situation before. As Sarah walks over and attempts to untangle them she can't help to giggle loudly, "And here I thought this was one of the things you needed to avoid once you got married."

Halae
2011-08-01, 11:37 AM
"Just shut up and help me Sarah," he yells, looking for all the world likehe wants to kill her with his eyes

Zefir
2011-08-01, 02:30 PM
She will still gaple Harnel with hands and feets and her tail will still swing around maybe just scratching off harnels pants. So after a while they will succed and the necklace and all stop glowing.

She is still asleep.

Halae
2011-08-01, 03:00 PM
"Well... that was interesting." Harnel says, relaxing once Vutha's necklace and such stop glowing. He's glad he didn't lose his hammer - he really likes this thing.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-01, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it will be a big shame if Harnel lost his hammer, bet Cessie would miss it too.

"Hmph, we'll it only proves we need to hurry, he's trying to disarm you apparently. What a foolish little man."

Halae
2011-08-01, 03:15 PM
Of course. Harnel wouldn't be able to bump uglies with her anymore.

"A good idea, but he apparently didn't think I keep my weapons close." Harnel shakes his head, "Odd, but now we know that he can exert control over vutha like this."

Shadowcaller
2011-08-01, 03:28 PM
"Perhaps it's better to keep her chained down somewhere then? I wouldn't like her to turn against us during the battle against this smart-ass mage." Sarah ponders.

Halae
2011-08-01, 03:33 PM
"... she feels pain when she's away from me, apparently. I think we'll be fine for now if we just tie her up at night."

Zefir
2011-08-02, 04:55 AM
((I'm sorry I just wait for you here since I didn'T know what you will go to do))

Shadowcaller
2011-08-02, 05:12 AM
"Hmph, a little pain haven't killed anyone. I still don't like the idea to have a ally that at any point suddenly can switch sides. What if she suddenly is mind controlled when your flying her? She can eat you in one bite."

Halae
2011-08-02, 05:13 AM
Harnel quirks an eyebrow and points to his hammer, "there's a reason I didn't want to lose this, you know. It's pretty damn useful."

he stands up, looking at his own apparently naked body, "excuse me while I get dressed, please." and he will start pulling clothes on

Zefir
2011-08-02, 05:21 AM
Vutha will thean awake while Harnel is dressing himself. She will head down and make breakfast. It's still early in the morning. So early that the sun hasn't even raised yet.

If Sarah has watched the people int he tavern when she got beack she noticed that there aren't any humans or other daylight living persons. The guests are drows dark dwarfs and other only in the night or dark living creatures.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-03, 06:18 AM
Sarah seems rather unimpressed by the hammer, she haven't seen in action yet after all.

As Harnel mentions dressing she smiles playfully, "So technically you aren't married now right? Damon and I have a rather open relationship, just saying..." She teases him.

Sarah aren't all that interested in what weird creatures that lives here, she's going to leave this place soon anyway so why give a damn?

Halae
2011-08-03, 07:13 AM
Harnel Smiles, but then says, "Sorry, I'm rather devoted to my fiancee," he's monogamous, and that's that. She can look at him all she likes, but he's not gonna do anything with her

Once he's got his armor on, Harnel will head downstairs to the main room of the tavern, looking for Vutha. Of course, even if sarah doesn't he'll not the presence of the underdark races, "You know, it's odd these people are here. why aren't they in a cave somewhere?"

Shadowcaller
2011-08-03, 07:22 AM
"Well, you're missing out. I don't get why people can't be in a relationship and still have sex with others. It's just sex damn it." Sarah seem to treat this more as a joke then any serious suggestion however and will peacefully escort him downstairs.

"Cave? That's pretty racist Harnel, all mortals don't live in caves." She says with a frown. "Isn't your fiance mortal?"

Halae
2011-08-03, 07:25 AM
"No, I mean look at them," Harnel says, motioning towards the lot of them, "Dark elves, Gray dwarves, deep gnomes. These are creatures that physically can't stand sunlight. What are they doing up here?"

Zefir
2011-08-03, 07:58 AM
"Having a drink maybe?"

The bartender says. It's not the same as you met befor it's a Dark elf.

"It's the end of their day. They just got a drink in the near bar thats all. Or are you thinking cause of there phsical appereance they can't have such things as well?"

He is still cleaning a glass. the guest more ignore Harnel and the other dragons. As mentioned near noone has this things you saw in the city and on vutha.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-03, 09:00 PM
"Huh, so they are like zern's then? Damon was one before he turned into a dragon." Sarah says before she's interrupted by the drow.

How bothersome, a local, "Yes, yes, you both can start ignoring each other now. We have other things to do then having pointless discussions."

Halae
2011-08-03, 09:06 PM
"Nevermind, It just seems weird to me," Harnel says, "We should get a move on. I suppose we've still got a lot of ground to cover."

Zefir
2011-08-05, 06:37 PM
I assume you try to fly again, which will cause a critical failure. the street as said befor disapears in the deep wood and so you have no chance to make out where it leads from the air.

((I think you will then go on street? If not ignore the next thing))

As you walk down the street int he woods you soon notice that it splits . It's not hard to make out the right way since the ays are signed. One leading to the mansion the other to a lumber mill. Such split of way come very often on your way and since the sky isn't really visible it could desorient you.
After a while you will arive the mansion and see why you couldn't reach it through the air. the forest seems to have overgrown the Mansion from the outside. The upper half is coverd by leafes and such while th main door seems to be clean. looks like a dragon holding a ring in his mouth.

Halae
2011-08-09, 04:53 PM
Well, Harnel will suggest they land. It's up to Sarah whether they do however, as he'll follow her in this one.

If they do land, then he'll go up to the door and knock. He'll use the dragon's ring knocker.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-10, 08:37 PM
Oh, Sarah will land alright.

However as they approach the house she will glance at Harnel, "So is that his house? If so, we should tie up miss crazy here before we attack."

Halae
2011-08-11, 11:08 AM
Harnel looks at Sarah, then glances at Vutha, and says, "Yeah, probably a good idea. Vutha, I want you to stay here, outside the manor, alright?"

He looks at Sarah, "You wouldn't have anything to tie her up with, would you?"

Shadowcaller
2011-08-11, 04:39 PM
"Oh, of course I do, let me just fish out a rope out of my... of course I don't! This dress hardly have any storage compartments as you might be able to see." She replies. "Oh and if you make the joke about 'female storage space' I'm going to blast your ass off." That might go over Harnel's head though.

"Let's just find a chain in the store or something."

Halae
2011-08-11, 04:45 PM
Harnel blinks in confusion when Sarah mentions female storage space. What? What in the world did she mean?

"Sorry, I've just traveled with some odd people in the past. What store do you mean? Where?"

Shadowcaller
2011-08-11, 04:52 PM
Sarah rolls her eyes, "Between your females milk glands, the 'boobs', you have no idea how it is to commented about body parts you normally don't even have."

"Let's just focus on the chain deal shall we? I'm guessing you got the hots for milk glands too since I assume your mate have them."

Halae
2011-08-11, 04:58 PM
Harnel's now blushing, though not hard enough to see through his scales. So much talk about boobs.

"Er... That's kind of personal, isn't it?"

Shadowcaller
2011-08-11, 05:07 PM
"Huh? What's personal?" Sarah asks confused. "Wherever your mate have milk glands or not? Unless she's very good at hiding them, I really doubt that. Winds, why would even want to do that..." As she's talking, Sarah starts to walk towards the town in search for a place to find ropes or chains, something to bind someone with. Perhaps even a prison.

Halae
2011-08-11, 05:10 PM
Harnel just scratches his head and follows behind Sarah. It seems that she doesn't quite get what he means. Odd.

Zefir
2011-08-11, 06:57 PM
Walking back to a town would be at least cause you another day since the only towns are underRed MidRed and UpperRed. You could also return to the next Tavern/Inn. They don't have chains or such, but they have a rope.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-14, 07:16 AM
Well, this sucks.

"Hmph, I told you we should have tied her up in the inn, what are we going to do now? Fly back?" Sarah asks with a frown.

Halae
2011-08-14, 07:19 AM
Harnel scratches his chin, "I don't really think Rope would hold her if she chose to transform into her natural form anyways. I think we may actually have to risk it." He glances at Vutha, then back at Sarah, "We'll just have to end it quickly."

Shadowcaller
2011-08-14, 07:25 AM
Sarah snorts, "Well then, but she's your responsibility, if she eats you in the middle of the fight it isn't my fault." She replies, "Now let's end this quickly shall we? Do we have some sort of attack plan? For all we know that mage can hear everything she hears."

Halae
2011-08-14, 07:30 AM
"We don't have access to anything like that, nothing we can make a plan with, I'm sorry to say. For the most part, we just have to go in and see what comes."

He eyes the door warily "... Though, frankly, I'm worried that taking the direct route is a bad idea. Give me a second." He walks over to one of the walls beside the door, revs up his hammer, and hits the wall with it. Keeping in mind this hammer is the sort designed to hit tanks and break them. In 40k, where they're about five times as armored as modern day ones.

Zefir
2011-08-14, 08:28 AM
Well the hammer will do his work as far as I thought a normal Hammer could have done the same dmg if you swing it 2-3 times. So you got a hole in the wall which leads into a big wide open Room.

If you go inside you note that the hole is nearer to the door then Harnel thought. and the Room seems much bigger than the building seems from outside.

The Room itself is a big wide Room with a gallery on the opposite side of the door. No stairs seem to be here to get there. (What if you really want isn't a problem for flying creatures). Futhermore the Room has 4 Doors all on the ground Level. Each door has a Label: 'Theater', 'Bowling alley', 'Bathroom' and 'Tea Room'. A fine blanket lies on the ground and the light seems to came from everywhere no tourch can be seen or else.

On the gallery stands the clown alias the rich man. Just to note the area around him seems to block magic to blinking wouldn't work. (Just to let him say his monolouge)

"Welcome Welcome Welcome." *Crazy laugth*

"Welcome to the Rich mans mantions. As you may have noticed my appereance has changed a bit." *hihihi* "But I think you want to know how to come to the master, right?"

Vutha indeed hasn't make any move even after Harnels glance. She just seems sad cause she had made her master angry.

Halae
2011-08-14, 09:13 AM
"That's right," Harnel says, looking oddly at the man. He rests his hammer on his shoulder, "So, are you going to show us where he is?"

Zefir
2011-08-15, 05:58 AM
"I could. But where's the fun in that? you have to go through a room or more, your choice."

The clown will wait another moment and then a smmoke bomb blews off where he stands. he beginns to laugth and with the time the laugth die away.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-15, 06:51 AM
Sarah enters through the same hole and glances around the house. "Pretty unimpressive actually. I expected floating candles and bizarre magic jumbo... but I guess a nice rug is good too." She shrugs.

"Ah well, I didn't come here to comment at your poor taste, just tell us which room he's in so we can get this over with."

Zefir
2011-08-15, 05:52 PM
After the smoke thin out it's visible the clown is gone.

After all the room is dusy and full of spider webs, seems like it isn't used very often.

Halae
2011-08-15, 05:56 PM
Harnel sighs, "I really hate villains like this. Why can't any of them ever give you a straight up fight? They always seem to hide at the bottom of some dungeon somewhere."

He begins walking towards a door. Specifically, the one labeled to be the Tea Room.

Shadowcaller
2011-08-16, 05:34 PM
"Great? A seldom used guest house? This is starting to test my patience. We should burn down this place once we are done with it." And with those words she'll follow Harnel.

Zefir
2011-08-17, 09:49 AM
As Harnel heads through the door he arrives in a small tunnel only 20 feet lon with a bright glooming end.

If he heads outside he will find himself in a sterotypical tearoom. The chairs tables and cabinet all seem very expensive. The style they are made is barock so many bows and such. on the table is one cup of tea and in one chair is the clown sitting and drinking this hot tea. After all this seen is quiet normal for a tea room expect one thing.

Harnel and Sarah may feel like rat's or mice's since the whole room is 10 times of the size of an normal Tea Room. So even the clown is 10 times bigger then he was befor.

Halae
2011-08-19, 06:46 AM
Harnel surveys the room slowly, looking unimpressed, then looks at Sarah, "Yeah, I'm fed up with this place already. Let's burn it to the ground."

Shadowcaller
2011-08-20, 05:54 AM
"Might still be something valuable here though." Sarah says with a thoughtful look. "Eh, let's just kill him and see if we can loot whatever survives the fire." She shrugs.

Zefir
2011-08-21, 06:22 AM
"The good once want to burn? How the good have changed over the years. Seems like noone told you how things go here right? The master should really look after the people he hire."

Even is much louder, since it's a giant clown it is obviously another voice, so maybe another person as well.

Halae
2011-08-21, 04:17 PM
Harnel looks flatly over at Sarah, with a look that simply asks, 'is this guy serious?'

He'll then go over to the table and start breathing fire all over it. On the table leg if he can't reach the top.

Zefir
2011-08-22, 09:27 AM
Befor the fire he breaths on the table leg reach it, a flood of Tea puts out the Fire, also going all over Harnel.

"Cool down Young man. Why do you want to burn this place down? I mean you are the good one, right? You will kill many innocent with the fire. I don't mean me by that."

Shadowcaller
2011-08-24, 04:44 AM
"What innocent people?" Sarah demands. "You got people in cages here? Or is this just some illusion to keep us from burning down the house?"

Zefir
2011-08-24, 04:58 AM
The giant clown sights.

"Come on is it that hard? I mean this building is in the mid of a dry close forest. Befor you can count to 100 the whole forest burns. People live in it, cause they work here. In worst case the fire could spare to the fields since they are blooming which will cause many people starving. Also this challange is about a riddle, not a fight."

He offers them something on the table if they fly up they will see a little table on the table with two cups of tea. On the other hand your entrace is gone.

Halae
2011-08-24, 12:01 PM
Harnel sighs and says, "So what's this riddle?"

Zefir
2011-08-25, 01:22 AM
"Sadly to say there are two since you are two, but you can answer them together:

I got a leg, but I can not stand.
I got wings, but I can not fly.
I got a back, but I can't lay down.
What am I?"

Shadowcaller
2011-08-26, 06:23 AM
"Ugh, I hate riddles. I say we still should burn it down, I mean there is still going to be a fire in this wood eventually and then people are still going to die if they are so uselessly prepared for it. There are dragons here after all, we could warn them of this fire though." Sarah replies.

Halae
2011-08-28, 05:10 PM
"Can you give us any hints?" Harnel asks

Zefir
2011-08-29, 04:32 AM
"You see me every day,
I'm never far away.
I often run,
but I never leave my place.
So, what am I?"

Halae
2011-08-30, 04:41 PM
"Water." Harnel says in answer

Zefir
2011-08-30, 04:52 PM
The giant clown shakes his head.

"Where has water a leg? or Wings? Or even a back?
I give you another try cause you seem to mssed the point. oth things I said belong to the same thing it's still one riddle so don't forget the first one."

by saying that he tries to poke Harnel at his face, no hard poke maybe another hint?

Halae
2011-08-30, 04:56 PM
Harnel bats the clown's hand away with his own. "A nose then. A river applies to the first Riddle, though."

Zefir
2011-08-30, 05:01 PM
Well after all it will be his smalest finger, he still is a giant.
And to be true A river has a leg? Well and I never heared of wings by him, maybe you mean the secound one, but it#s just a hint, because a nose can run as well, and you see it every day. Well you don't nessassary see a river every day a nose is in your face. I see it every day.^^

"Yep nose is right for the riddle, but River? No you seem to missunderstand something."

Zefir
2011-08-31, 01:39 AM
((Double Post for better clearing and that there is something new))

Hope my last post may clear things just tell me if not.

"So let's go on to the secound riddle.

I'm here and there,
I'm everywhere.
You can never search me,
but allways find me.
All your hope will be gone,
if I'm the onlye thing that could be done.

What am I?"

Maybe easier or not I can't say this is customized as far as I know.

Halae
2011-09-04, 03:32 PM
"May we get another hint, please?" Harnel says, getting fed up with this. more than before, I mean.

Zefir
2011-09-04, 03:47 PM
"But please don't forget. This is a hint so they both relate to the same thing."

He smiles a bit by saying this and takes a deep breath for the hint.

"The poor have it,
and the rich don't want it.
You can't grap it,
but sometimes your hand is full of it.
If you see it,
the world will be black."

Halae
2011-09-04, 04:02 PM
"Disease?" Harnel says

Zefir
2011-09-05, 04:36 AM
"You think much to comlicated. But I see your right that this may fit. But I don't think if you get a influenza the world will be black. Also The thing the riddle is about counts for all races. For example some Dragons seem to get never ill which means a disease wouldn't fit."

The giant clown sais. Harnel and Sahra may notice that the entrace is long gone and there is no other way out for now.

Halae
2011-09-05, 04:45 AM
Harnel shakes his head, "It fits though. The answer was accurate, even if it wasn't the one you were looking for."

Zefir
2011-09-05, 04:51 AM
The clown laugths, what cause the whole building to shake.

"You missed a point little half dragon. I want to hear the right answer, not something that is in your eyes accurate."

Also I assume you can never search me isn't fitting for disease.

Shadowcaller
2011-09-06, 05:32 AM
"Hmph, is this over soon? If your going to keep giving us clues, why not just reveal the answer? Why ask in the first place? I could probably put a hole in your balls no matter your size." Sarah tells the clown.

Halae
2011-09-06, 05:46 AM
Harnel glances at the clown. Then at Sarah. Then back at the clown.

Enough of this.

"I'm with her on this one. This serves no purpose. I don't intend to humor you anymore."

Zefir
2011-09-06, 05:56 AM
The clown won't say anything more right now and his hands fast try to push both away through a portal that wasn't there a moment ago. The portal itself seems to be directly behind you and it seemingly tends to bring you somewhere in this world, but who knows where.

((Bad if the chars aren't enjoy a little riddle. DiD the players maybe know the answer?))

Halae
2011-09-06, 06:07 AM
As the clown reaches out to push him, Harnel is going perform a meaneuver he learned in the Great Desert of his homeworld. As the hand comes towards him, Harnel is going to attempt to push his arm up at the bottom of it and flip. If it works, the clown will flip all the way over Harnel, and will end up being tossed into the portal itself.

((I'm not great with Riddles and SC didn't seem to be contributing, so, no, I didn't actually know the answer. Neither did Harnel.))