PDA

View Full Version : Master's Birthday - IC

Hemnon
2011-07-17, 05:55 PM
Here is the OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207465)

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50352_82088874134_4926497_n.jpg

The Akamura residence is located just outside the main city (20 minute walk). The forest is pretty much all around the mansion, except for the pathway to the road. The mansion itself is in the color of gold, with it's roof silverish. but because of all the snow that has fallen, the golden walls are almost shining like an evening star.

Here lives Rin Akamura. A 17 year old boy and the sole heir to the family fortune (which he will be legally able to recieve once he turn 18). Rin is a very shy boy, who is sometimes found staring out into space. His orange hair and red eyes are in contrast to the snowy season he was born into. 3 weeks ago, his sole maid and stepsister (Hitomi) explained to him that she had hired some extra maids to help out!

It's the 17th of December. it's 06:00 AM and the Alarmclocks goes off at each of the maids rooms (if they remembered to set it)

The maids daily plan.

06:30 am - Awake Master.
07:00 am - Prepare Master's bath.
08:00 am - Serve Breakfast,
09:15 am - Serve Masters morning tea.
11:45 am - Lunch.
02:45 pm - Afternoon tea in the livingroom.
04:30 pm - Plan and prepare dinner to be ready at 06:00 pm.
06:00 pm - Dinner.

11:00 pm-01:00 am - master's regular bedtime (may vary).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master

THE MASTER!

INFOMATION

Name: Rin Akamura.

Hair: Orange.

Eyes: Red.

QUALITIES

Imagination: Frequently gets caught up in own imaginary world.

Shy: Is very shy.

The master also has a favorite Maid type (gains an upper hand when dealing with the master), though this is a secret.

Mansion

MANSION

WORLD

Contemporary:
The game takes place in present-day Japan, or maybe even some other country. Somewhere where there are people with lots of money, in any case.

MOOD

Light:
Things move at a light, casual pace, and the stories are warm ones with laughter and tears.

MANSION APPEARANCE

Palatial Residence:
Even today there are extravagant houses, and those with the money to spend will want them. It’s up to the GM whether it’s a Western or Japanese style house.

MANSION COLOURS

Primary: Silver.

Secondary: Gold.

SPECIAL FACILITIES

Medical Room:
A room set up for medical treatment. You can spend your own Favor to reduce the Stress of another PC, without having to roll on a 1-1 basis.

Indoor Pool:
There’s an indoor pool with pleasantly warm water. The cost of swimsuit costume changes is halved (round down).

Secret Annex:
A secret part of the mansion removed from the rest. Any PC can spend 10 Favor to get the effect of the “World For Two” Maid Power.

Mansion Layout (by Jjeinn-tae)

Ground floor on the left, second floor on the right and Basement in the bottom.

A: Kitchen
B: Dining Hall
C: Indoor Pool; as all indoor pools I've seen, most of the walls are windows to let sun in, and to allow it to be visible from the foyer. Has a sliding door to the outside.
D: Master's Bedroom; has a study to the east, a private bathroom and a walk-in closet both the the west.
E: The small bedrooms; sparse for the maids. The northmost two and the one on the southern wall are larger than the others slightly. Probably good for guests if there's more than one.
F: Main Guestroom
G: Medical Facility, has a fire escape (yes, that's what the block with the stick coming out of it is...)
H: "TV room" contains a ping pong table, and a huge flat-screen TV
I: Laundry room. storage and hot-water heater.
J: Hidden annex underneath the stairs. Opens by bi-fold doors hidden behind a bookshelf... because it's always behind the bookshelf.
K: Elevator, of the fancy sort where the doors open by folding.
L: The blank room is the wine cellar, dark humid and away from the rest of the basement.
M: Worker's quarters, contains a closet and a room with a curtain instead of a wall.
N: Boring necessities of housing, circuit breaker, furnace... wall in-between it and the wine cellar is thicker than it looks.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l512/Jjeinn-tae/Diagrams/PalatialMansionMastersBirthday1.png
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l512/Jjeinn-tae/Diagrams/PalatialMansionMastersBirthday2.png

Hitomi
you pass the calender in your room as you are about to put on your uniform. you see the little circle around the date '24th' with your own small 'onee-san's birthday' writing just below the chirstmas text.

And we begin!

Benson
2011-07-17, 09:48 PM
The orange eyed maid Natsuki woke several seconds later after her alarm rang. After shutting it off, the sleepy maid yawned and stretched her arms in a cute reserved manner that contrasted her particular appearance. One short montage sequence of her getting primped, and putting on her maid uniform later and she was ready to start the day and serve the Master in the best way this awkwardly shy girl could.

--

She quietly opened the door to the Master's bedroom and saw his sleepy form. She was hesitant to wake him up at first because he looked so peaceful, slumbering and what not. But it was her job as a maid.

"Master...it's-it's time wake up," She proceeds to remove the blankets gently and skillfully from over master.

Using Skill to wake the Master up [roll0]

Jjeinn-tae
2011-07-17, 10:48 PM
Taigaako's eyes lazily open to the sound of her alarm; working really cut into her sleep, but she was happy she didn't have to pay for a bed every day. After her brief stationary moment, she quickly gets out of bed for her morning routine, consisting mainly of getting dressed, trying and failing to get her chest to look smaller than it is, and quickly combing her hair.

Taigaako sees that someone has moved to wake up Master Rin, so she waits in a corner outside his room waiting for someone else to leave their room.

Hemnon
2011-07-18, 05:32 PM
Master's Bedroom:

Underneath the blankets is the master in his pyjamas. Hearing a voice and feeling colder without the blankets, Rin slowly awakes. At first, all he can see is the blurry shape of a person, guessing it's a girl from the voice. He rubs his eyes and looks again, now the view of Natsuki standing right beside his bed is clear.

''Oh, um... Goodmorning, Natsuki.'' He says shyly and slightly drowsy from just being awoken. he then stretches and yawns (covered with a hand), and then proceeds to get out of bed.

((Natsuki gains 2 favor from the well-done awakening of the master))

The Bushranger
2011-07-18, 05:43 PM
Naiumi

Peeking around the doorway of her room as Master Rin awakens is the young-looking but very attractive, pixie-ish face of the orange-haired Naiumi. Having forgotten to set her alarm to the proper time, she had awakened fifteen minutes late, and had been forced to rush to get ready for the morning and the day, but somehow this doesn't detract from her air of attractiveness...

Spotting the buxom Taigaako, she waves shyly, emerging fully and coming to join the other maids.

Jjeinn-tae
2011-07-18, 08:11 PM
A twitch of the tail and Taigaako's traditional half smile showing a fang greet Naiumi. That, and Taigaako's words. "Naiumi, good morning!" She says enthusiastically. "It's an important week I gather."

Benson
2011-07-18, 08:21 PM
"G-good morning Master, I hope you slept well," Said the shy girl with a quick bow of the head.

Madmal
2011-07-18, 10:38 PM
A twitch of the tail and Taigaako's traditional half smile showing a fang greet Naiumi. That, and Taigaako's words. "Naiumi, good morning!" She says enthusiastically. "It's an important week I gather."

"Of course it is!" says Hitomi, already fully clothed and giving the final touches on her headress on a mirror, before straightening up. "We are one week away from Master Rin's birthday, and not just any birthday, you see, but his 18th one!."

The Bushranger
2011-07-18, 10:43 PM
Naiumi's response gets cut off by Hitomi's speaking up, the orange-haired girl jumping with a squeak of surprise! Before nodding in deferential greeting to the other girl. "Really? I...suppose we'll have to do something special for him, then?" she asks in a curious tone.

Jjeinn-tae
2011-07-19, 01:49 AM
"Hitomi!" Taigaako says with a bow. "And since Master Rin is your brother, I'm sure we'll be able to make it a very good day with what you know about him." Her tail twitches as she finishes speaking, which was perhaps a little too loud for the conversation being near Master's bedroom.

Hemnon
2011-07-19, 04:57 AM
The Master's Bedroom:

''I slept fairly well... but maybe it needs to be vaccumed in here, i had a small sneezing-problem before i fell asleep''

((A cunning roll from every maid who wish to try and listen in on their conversation))

Rin then heads to his walk-in closet Takes a towel.

''Is the bath ready yet?'' Rin asks Natsumi, while trying not to stare too much at her.

((It's starting to snow a little heavier outside, and there is lying almost 2.5 Feets of snow.))
Hitomi
Master Rin doesn't like big parties and would most likely just want to celebrate his birthday with you (and now the other maids as well). a Cake, maybe a gift, having some fun but that all. no need for anything huge, and he would prefer it that way.

Benson
2011-07-19, 01:18 PM
"Oh uh...no...I'm sorry Master...I...should have drawn your bath before waking you up...I'll get on it right now," Natsuki quickly bows her head and gets to the bathroom. Oh no...the Master was staring at me...probably at my strange body She flushed as she drew up the bath, trying to make sure it came out perfect, at the right temperature and everything.

Using Skill to Draw just the perfect bath for Master, just in case [roll0]

Jjeinn-tae
2011-07-20, 03:35 AM
Taigaako hears conversation in Master's bedroom, while she was trying to give him space her curiosity is piqued when her conversation had the slightest pause. She edges back over to the door for a better listen.

Cunning of 1: [roll0]

The Bushranger
2011-07-20, 10:58 AM
Noticing the other maid listening at the door, the curious Naiumi can't help but try to overhear as well, even as she thinks...
There was something important I was supposed to remember, but I don't remember what it was...!

Hoping this works:
[roll0]

Hemnon
2011-07-20, 12:26 PM
Taigaako & Naiumi

They both overhear the whole conversation between the master and Natsumi successfully. but the master spots both of you peeping.

Natsumi in the bathroom

By a miracle or pure skill, you spot a small soapbottle between the 100 different other bottles, marked 'Master's favorite', so the bath turns out almost perfect. A wonderful aroma fills the bathroom the moment the soap touches the warm water.

As Master Rin heads for his bathroom, still in pyjamas and with a towel in his hands, he sees two maids peeping in (Taigaako & Naiumi), so he stops dead in his track and asks: ''what are you two doing?''

Jjeinn-tae
2011-07-20, 06:13 PM
Taigaako quickly removes her hand from the door frame in surprise. "Listening." she says matter-of-factly. "There's no reason for us all to crowd in the room, but this is still the only thing going on at this hour."

Hemnon
2011-07-21, 06:41 PM
The Master gets a little surprised by the 'matter-of-fact' way, Taigaako answer him, causing him to loosing his train of thought.

''Oh, um.... yeah, i see...'' not knowing what to say, the master hurries to his bathroom, awaiting Natsumi to exit so he can bathe.

Time: 07:03

(you all have about 30 minutes where the master is in the bath, use it well.):smallwink:

Madmal
2011-07-21, 10:38 PM
"E-jem!!" Hitomi calls the attention of the maids "Master Rin will be busy for a while, so le's take some distance to discuss the... what's to come." She lowers her voice at the last sentence. "I'm sure he will call to us from the bathroom if he needs any assistance."

Jjeinn-tae
2011-07-22, 10:04 AM
Taigaako is just as surprised by the Master's reaction as he was to her's. She's quite happy when she notices Hitomi speaking. "Yes, good idea. How do we make the day really special?"

Benson
2011-07-23, 04:52 PM
Natsuki bows her head at the master and scurries out the bathroom so that he can could bathe. She walked outside his bedroom where the other maids were at discussing something.

The Bushranger
2011-07-23, 05:00 PM
Naiumi bows respectfully as Master Rin leaves his room, a blush crossing her dark cheeks. And nods in agreement with Taigaako. "This way we'd be ready if we were needed, immediately," she adds.

Her mind wanders a bit as he leaves, rubbing her chin and wondering just what it is that she feels she's supposed to remember. And so When Hitomi calls for attention, it takes her a moment to respond, then jumps and manages to catch enough of the elder maid's comment to be able to follow along. "That sounds like a good idea. The planning, I mean. Perhaps we should prepare a spread of his favourite foods to be ready for him?"

Jjeinn-tae
2011-07-26, 07:46 PM
"Mmn, we could make an amazing spread. Suzuki fillets, minced shrimp, some diced squid mixed with that." She pauses, a bit spaced out. "But we'd need a cake, need lots of frosting, some little salmon... cubes..."

Madmal
2011-07-26, 09:40 PM
Hitomi claps her hands and gives both Naiumi and Taigaako a gentle smile "Definately a good idea. But the Master has always been a bit...shy and withdrawn. Most of the time it's just been the two of us, though it will certainly be different, since you'll be in it as well. We just need to keep it simple enough, fun, gifts, and definately a cake..."

Benson
2011-07-27, 05:20 AM
"Cake? I..I could help there," Natsuki stopped being a wallflower and let her shy voice be known.

The Bushranger
2011-07-28, 02:07 AM
"A cake sounds good. I've never been too good at making them but I'd certainly be willing to try if it pleases the Master," Naiumi says eagerly.

Hemnon
2011-07-30, 03:49 PM
After about 10 minutes, you can hear a rustling sound inside the masters room. Most likely it's him, opening the walk-in closet.

(His bathroom is attached to his bedroom, if you look at the lovely mansion map)

((A cunning roll from the first Maid that reaches the door's key hole, if they want to peep through it))

Benson
2011-07-31, 02:50 PM
As Natsuki isn't a pervert, and if she were it'd be of the covert pervert sort, so she shies away from peeping tom curiosity.

"Um...so...do we know the sort of cake Master likes?" She asked in a quiet voice.

The Bushranger
2011-08-02, 11:45 PM
Naiumi's head turns at the rustling, and after a moment's hesitation, she hurries over to the keyhole, unable to resist the temptation.

[roll0]

Jjeinn-tae
2011-08-03, 12:16 AM
Confusion is evident on Taigaako's face as she glances over in Naiumi's direction. She keeps a bit of her train of thought, but drifts towards Naiumi. "Hmm, I don't know, he's never mentioned it to me...

What?" Suddenly at Naiumi's side, this time in stealth mode, luckily.

She's not really peeping, but I'll roll a cunning anyways, just in case.

[roll0]

Hemnon
2011-08-04, 05:53 PM
Inside Master's Room

The first thing Naiumi sees, is a window. Next to it, near The Master's Walk-in closet, stands Master Rin himself. His body is turned towards his study room to the east. His upper body is completely exposed and a towel is wrapped around his waist. He's using a smaller towel to dry his hair and he seems to be taking his time, just starring upwards at nothing while slowly rubbing his hair with the small towel.

But two girls at the door at the same time is not such a good idea and both girls bump into eachother simultaniously. Taigaako Tries to be very sneaky, but slips and trips into Naiumi, who just moved a little, and sends her falling down unto the floor. Taigaako herself follows suit and lands right ontop of Naiumi, Her big breasts pressing against Naiumi's face.

All that noise outside the door awakens the master from his daydreaming and, from what you all can hear either runs into something, falls or something inbetween.

Benson
2011-08-06, 02:01 AM
"I...oh my...." Natsuki blushes bringing her hand to her mouth. Her eyes wide seeing Taigaako's breasts on Naiumi's face. She flushed despite that this sort of physical contact was not even happening to her, to just see it was enough to get this possible closet pervert stirred.

She snapped out of it upon hearing the young Master make a commotion from within his room.

"Young M-master...are you okay?" She asked upon opening the door in worry. Upon seeing the young master with nothing but a towel she blushes and averts her eyes. "I-I didn't mean to see anything."

The Bushranger
2011-08-09, 01:14 AM
Naiumi squeaks in surprise as Taigaako first knocks her over, then lands atop her!
With the part of her anatomy the redheaded maid envies the most pushed into her face.
"Meep!"
...she then hesitates, half wanting to push the other maid off of her, half wanting to enjoy it...but then starts squirming and attempting to escape from her perverted prediciment!

Jjeinn-tae
2011-08-09, 05:45 PM
Taigaako's yellow eyes dart wide open at her fall, stunned a moment at the situation just getting worse. "Ah!" She finally yelps after the fall, Naiumi's struggling snapping her out of her daze. She quickly gets back up with a bit of a stumble backwards, bringing her arms up to try and hide her chest. "Sorry Naiumi," her face red. She starts to say something else, but its too quiet to hear.

Hemnon
2011-08-10, 06:13 PM
The first thing Natsuki sees when she opens the door, is the master, lying on the floor. A small towel is covering his head and a normal-sized towel is around his waist. Master Rin is moving, it looks like he tries to get back on his feet.... he looks dizzy, maybe he hit his head or maybe his his sense of balance has gone haywire.

He doesn't seem to react to Natsuki's voice.

Benson
2011-08-10, 06:21 PM
The first thing Natsuki sees when she opens the door, is the master, lying on the floor. A small towel is covering his head and a normal-sized towel is around his waist. Master Rin is moving, it looks like he tries to get back on his feet.... he looks dizzy, maybe he hit his head or maybe his his sense of balance has gone haywire.

He doesn't seem to react to Natsuki's voice.

"Um...young Master...are...Do you need assistance?'' Natsuki hesitantly asks as she approaches and does her best to avert her eyes. She seems to have qualms against physical contact, especially when the other is only wearing towels.

Hemnon
2011-08-10, 06:56 PM
''Um... yeah, i think im oki.... but could you give me a hand?'' Rin's muffled voice aooears under the towel. He tries to reach for the small towel but his sense of up/down still suck, so all he grabs his hair, which frees his face, although painfully.

Benson
2011-08-10, 07:11 PM
"I uh....y-yes young Master," She moves to help him up despite her heart beating about the physical contact thing. A maid's duties come first, alas.
=======
Rolling Luck Check against any unfortunate shenanigans :P

[roll0]

And an athletics check to pick him, considering she's strong and what not, just in case this is required too. [roll1]

Hemnon
2011-08-10, 07:37 PM
Luckily nothing wierd happens as she tries to pull him up, but just as she gives it one last pull, she falls backwards herself and lands on the master's bed. Rin follows suit and lands right beside her, face first and a hand on her exposed right leg.

''Murf haghn? huhgn, wagh igs thes sogft aned smoftdh feeling?''
(translated from mouth-pressed-against-covers: What happened? huh, what is this soft feeling?)

Rin the feels the smooth texture of Natsuki's leg very careful and gently in an attempt to determine what it is. oblivious to what it is he is REALLY doing and touching.

Benson
2011-08-10, 08:23 PM
Pseudo-ecchi antics ahoy!

Aagh! Such 'inappropriate' physical contact! The maid's mind yelled. And much too early in the morning! The shy maid's face reddened rather furiously as she instinctively shoved away his hand from her leg.

(lol, she'd likely be taking stress points from all this, hahah.)

Madmal
2011-08-10, 11:08 PM
Hitomi rambles on, her eye closed while making an effort to concentrate: ".. don't think he has preference for any kind of cake, but he does love barbecue, but that could be a bit troublesome, seeing as it's winter... also, he's alergic to shellfish, so seafood could be a bit risky.. oh, oh! He seems to show preference to japanese tea, although he has never complained when i make Earl Grey..."

"oh, yes! and about ideas for the presents, well, he seems to have something for those catgirls, so i guess Taigaako is already ahead of- eep." :eek:

Yes, she finally opened her eye to witness Taigaako and Naiumi's... shenanigans. Her visible eye twitches as her face reddens, and some slightly unnoticable minor bleeding from her nose.

WHAT-What are you two doing?! Master is right next to us in the shower, and we still need to prepare breakfast!! and the floor hasn't been cleaned yet! such unsanitary behavior! where's Natsuki? :smallannoyed:

The Bushranger
2011-08-10, 11:18 PM
"Um, sorry! I didn't...mean for anything like that..." Naiumi stammers, scrambling to her feet and smoothing her skirt down, then giving Taigaako a shy smile. "It's OK! Don't worry about it. Really. It's fine."

Composing herself and still quite red-faced, she swallows. "Um, I think Natsuki is helping Master, ma'am," she tells Hitomi. "...which way is the kitchen?"

Jjeinn-tae
2011-08-11, 01:22 AM
Taigaako's arms remain somewhat blocking her chest, with a little bit of red on her face, she sighs. This was not the best start to a day by any means.

"I am not a present, Hitomi." She sternly declares. "...But Naiumi's right, we should probably head down and make breakfast. I should be able to do that without knocking someone over." She grins a bit again, revealing a fang, and starts to move towards the stairs. Once again though, she is distracted and takes a glance at the scene in the bedroom. She lets out a slight laugh, at least she wasn't the only one suffering from a bout of clumsiness today.

Hemnon
2011-08-11, 06:32 AM
Natsuki's push makes Rin Turn over, now looking at the ceiling. After a few minutes of lying there (and regaining his balance), Master Rin head for his walk-in closet and changes into casual clothes (a long-sleeved shirt and a warm pair of trousers.

He then disappears into his studyroom, he cheeks slightly red from the earlier commotion (Natsuki's thigh for one).

Time is now: 07:58

Jjeinn-tae
2011-08-15, 11:02 PM
Taigaako continues down the stairs and heads right, into the kitchen. She stops right at the entrance, flicking her tail as she surveys the room, figuring out what she was going to do.

She decides eggs and bacon to be the best choice for everyone else, but early in preparation, casually pulls a frozen tuna fillet out of her skirt for herself.

Skill: [roll0]

Benson
2011-08-18, 01:58 AM
Natsuki hastily exits the Master's bedroom and heads to the kitchen. To her surprise she finds Taigaako there making breakfast.

"Oh uh, good morning Miss Taigaako," She says,

Jjeinn-tae
2011-08-18, 04:08 PM
"Morning Natsuki. Enjoy your tumble in the bedroom?" Taigaako cracks a teasing smile over her shoulder, again revealing a fang.

"I have some eggs and bacon being prepared, hope that's something you like..." She motions towards the food sizzling in front of her, the tuna fillet is sizzling off to the side too, apparently she likes it crispy.

Benson
2011-08-18, 07:22 PM
"Gyah...its not-..I mean.....Oh don't tease me like that," Natsuki's cheeks were a slight red, too busy being flustered to pay heed to the fang. She gave a discrete cough bringing a fist to her lips. She was glad that Taigaako changed the topic to about breakfast.

"Smells lovely," Natsuki chirped taking in a pleasant whiff of the bacon.

Hemnon
2011-08-19, 07:14 AM
Taigaako's Breakfast
The breakfast-making goes without any problems at all. Taigaako also finds something that could look like an item from an indoor BBQ installation (It's a special-made Knife that belongs to the indoor BBQ kit, It's got a homemade catface edged into the upper part of the handle).

The Bushranger
2011-08-19, 04:53 PM
Naiumi, still an bit stunned from the near-smothering (and mmm, how pleasant it had be...no, don't think like that!) takes a moment to snap out of it, and then hurries to the kitchen. Where she blushes more at seein Taigaako already having beaten her to cooking!

"Um. Sorry for holding things up. What can I help with cooking breakfast? Oh! We need toast!" she protests, noticing a lack of said crispy bread being prepared. And she hurries to do so!

Jjeinn-tae
2011-08-20, 01:17 AM
Hmm, curious, what was she doing with Barbeque tools while making eggs and bacon. :smalltongue:

"Why thank you Natsuki," she says while putting the food on plates. "Uh, hi again Naiumi," Taigaako's tone is quite contrasted by her excitement of seeing Naiumi earlier, apparently her take on the "event" has not gotten off her mind either. Still she heads over, and gets distracted by a cat face on the counter. She picks up the knife and flicks her tail. "Hey, it looks like me." It does not beyond both of them having feline traits.

Hemnon
2011-08-20, 05:44 AM
Hmm, curious, what was she doing with Barbeque tools while making eggs and bacon. :smalltongue:

She just find it by being lucky (or maybe unlucky?:smallamused:)
It's got noting to do with her cooking breakfast, she just locates it behind the dishes

Madmal
2011-08-25, 05:52 PM
Hitomi keeps silent as she concentrates on cutting the oranges in half to make the juice.

Will: [roll0]

Hemnon
2011-08-26, 07:04 AM
Hitomi's orange-slicing goes very well, no fingercutting or rotten fruit, so the juice are close to prime quality.

((i will give favor for the breakfast, when the master tastes the food and juice, and if you are all ready, then go get the master))

Hemnon
2011-08-31, 07:19 AM
The master is sitting quietly in his studyroom.

The Bushranger
2011-08-31, 12:15 PM
Naiumi grabs a knife and butter from the refrigerator and hums to herself, swaying slightly as she slices and butters the toast to perfection.
"Um, is the rest of the stuff ready?" she asks the other maids. "Do you want me to take it to Master?"

Jjeinn-tae
2011-08-31, 09:30 PM
Taigaako seems a little saddened that no-one even commented on the resemblance with "her" new knife. She crosses her arms under her chest, and when Naiumi speaks, quickly crosses them over it. "Yeah, it's all ready; I'll help you." she moves to put Master Rin's bacon and eggs on a plate, setting her knife down next to it.

Benson
2011-09-02, 01:12 PM
Natsuki's much to oblivious at the moment to have considered the knife thing, her thoughts jumping around this embarrassing morning and trying to do her maid duties. She decides to tidy up the kitchen after the others are done making the food.

[roll0] skill check, just in case its required.

Hemnon
2011-09-02, 01:34 PM
The kitchen is quickly tidy and clean.

((Natsuki gains 6 favor))

The Bushranger
2011-09-12, 10:53 AM
Naiumi gives Taigaako a bright smile (and a bit of a blush as well), quickly arranging the toast on the plate, then giggling as she spots the knife. "Oh, that, like, looks totally appropriate for you," she says cheerfully. "Ready?"

Jjeinn-tae
2011-09-12, 03:17 PM
Taigaako's unease around Naiumi completely vanishes with her compliment. Grinning big she picks up the plate she was preparing. "I'm ready, let's go."

And why not, rolling skill for the presentation of her plate.

[roll0]

Hemnon
2011-09-12, 04:13 PM
Master Rin is sitting at his study table, he doesn't seem to realize that both Naiumi and Taigaako entered the room (along wit hanyone else who wish to join them). He almost flies out of his chair when he finally realizes that you all where right there the whole time.

''oh, hello, is there something you need?'' Rin shyly (and slightly blushingly)asks, and it's first THEN he sees that they are carrying what looks like the best looking breakfast he's seen in a long time. ''Wow, did you girls make that for me? Thank you very much.... um, did you two make all of it yourselves?'' He's unsure what to do, so he just remains seated, awaiting the girls response.

2 favor to Taigaako for the shockingly interruption of the Masters daydreaming with the yummy-looking food (yes you gain favor for that, since he really should be studying NOT daydreaming:smalltongue:)

Taigaako also gains 4 favor from her cooking.

Hitomi's concentrated orange-squeesing Pays off and grants her 6 favor

Jjeinn-tae
2011-09-15, 12:22 AM
"Hitomi made the juice." Taigaako grins big as this is technically the first true conversation she's had with Master Rin today. "Then Naiumi made the toast, and I made everything else."

Benson
2011-09-15, 07:17 PM
Natsuki just continues cleaning having moved on to the dining room to do some dusting and polishing. She enjoys cleaning, it helps keep her mind occupied and away from thoughts she'd rather not think about. She hums a little tune to herself.
--

[roll0] Skill check for cleaning and polishing and not accidentally breaking something in the process xD

Hemnon
2011-09-20, 04:00 AM
A sudden, long, creaking sound comes from the roof, it seems that all the snow that has fallen on the house is slowly becoming too much for the roof to hold.

''Oh hell, we need to remove the snow quickly, before the roof starts to collapse'' Master Rin states, and then heads for his closet to get some warm clothes. It looks like he's gonna shovel snow, but you all know that he his a disaster at manual labour.

((Time is: 8:13 am))

The Bushranger
2011-09-20, 06:28 PM
"We worked on it together, Master," Naiumi agrees, smling and her cheeks rosy. , standing back ready for any further needs. The sudden creak from the roof making her jump!

"Oh, no! We, we need to, um, get that snow off then! You don't need to do it Sir, we will!" she says quickly.

Hemnon
2011-09-24, 06:27 PM
Mater Rin stops dead in his attempt to take on a wolly sweater and looks over at Naiumi in the studyroom.

''oh, oki.... I'll leave it to you girls then.'' If Naiumi was gently hinting at past-accidents, then the master caught onto it rightaway.

Rin returns to his desk in the studyroom, after he got the sweater off again.

Jjeinn-tae
2011-09-25, 04:50 AM
Taigaako grins big. She likes snow, oddly enough for a cat. Completely forgetting her breakfast she had made herself, she produces some mittens from her skirt. "Let's do it then Naiumi..." She stops to think for a bit. "How do we get to the roof? Out the window?"

For whatever reason, right off the bat I was hoping for an excuse for Taigaako to switch floors by the windows... Guess now is as good as any. :smalltongue:

Hemnon
2011-09-25, 12:33 PM
''The window? Well, you are wellcome to try Taigaako, but why not use the ladder standing outside?'' Master Rin then turns his attention towards the newly-made breakfast, eating it slowly and with manners.

The Bushranger
2011-09-25, 11:06 PM
Naiumi blushes as Master Rin looks her way, ducking her head and blushing a little. Then at Taigaako's question and his response, giggling. "Let me get my jacket and we'll make short work of that snow!" she declares.

Hemnon
2011-10-05, 09:46 AM
Master Rin looks at the girls, baffled that they really are gonna clean the snow.

''I'll return to my work then... good luck both of you.'' He says and turns to the breakfast and starts eating it.

The Bushranger
2011-10-14, 03:41 AM
Naiumi, meanwhile, sprints to her room to retrieve her jacket and mittens!
...somehow, the thought of replacing her skirt with something warmer never crosses her mind...