PDA

View Full Version : I'm an Uncle!!!

Croverus
2011-07-18, 09:14 AM
Hey forum, I'm usually only active in a few game threads and such but I felt like announcing the birth of my niece. I'm really happy for my sister and am very proud that I'm gonna be an Unlce now. She wasborn just a few hours ago, and even though I'm a couple states away I'm really looking forward to meeting the new member of my family soon. I just felt like announcing it to someone.

I'M AN UNCLE!!!! WAHOO!! :smallbiggrin:

Ravens_cry
2011-07-18, 09:19 AM
Be sure to spoil them rotten, Uncle Croverus!:smallbiggrin:
Congratulations!

Hierarchy9990
2011-07-20, 05:46 AM
Congrats :smallsmile:

ellna
2011-07-20, 05:49 AM
Excellant news... Be sure to avoid the mewling child for a least the first couple years. They get better with age like mouldy cheese.

UnChosenOne
2011-07-20, 05:49 AM
Congratulations.

Eldonauran
2011-07-21, 02:00 PM
Congrats. Love my neices to death :smallsmile:

Spoil them!

Occasional Sage
2011-07-21, 02:03 PM
Hey forum, I'm usually only active in a few game threads and such but I felt like announcing the birth of my niece. I'm really happy for my sister and am very proud that I'm gonna be an Unlce now. She wasborn just a few hours ago, and even though I'm a couple states away I'm really looking forward to meeting the new member of my family soon. I just felt like announcing it to someone.

I'M AN UNCLE!!!! WAHOO!! :smallbiggrin:

That's awesome! I hope you've seen pictures, at least....

Do you have the Traditional Birth Numbers yet? You know, weight, length, even head size which is so discounted but is sooooo underrated in importance, things like that?

How soon do you get to visit?