PDA

View Full Version : Why is this forum so bad with some things?

Apophis775
2011-07-18, 07:13 PM
For example, in order to find threads or posts I've made I actually had to make this topic so I can click my name and then get to the thread or posts by user area.

I love giantitp but I'd really like a way to easily get to the threads or posts that I've made area.

hobbitkniver
2011-07-18, 07:18 PM
On the bar at the top is Quick Links. Then view my profile. I think thats what you are looking for.

mootoall
2011-07-18, 07:38 PM
Well, there's also the craptastic search function. It's easier to use site:www.giantitp.com on Google.

Roland St. Jude
2011-07-18, 09:07 PM
For example, in order to find threads or posts I've made I actually had to make this topic so I can click my name and then get to the thread or posts by user area.

I love giantitp but I'd really like a way to easily get to the threads or posts that I've made area.
A more temperate request would be less embarrassing when it turns out the forum actually does what you want very directly. :smallsigh:

At the upper right hand corner of the screen, click "Quick Links," which will provide a drop down menu. Select "My Profile." On your profile there are two links: "Find all posts by [your name]" and "Find all threads started by [your name]."

You can also do this to find posts/thread by others by clicking on their name to see their profile.