PDA

View Full Version : Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! OOC

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Lyndworm
2012-03-10, 06:55 PM
The flanking attack/damage boost thing makes sense, and I feel stupid for not having remembered it; however, the giants are completely immune to Kanros' Sneak Attacks because they have concealment.

If it's cool with Bescoren, I would, in fact, like to edit Kanros' actions to reflect this newly discovered logic.

Beschoren
2012-03-10, 07:29 PM
The flanking attack/damage boost thing makes sense, and I feel stupid for not having remembered it; however, the giants are completely immune to Kanros' Sneak Attacks because they have concealment.

If it's cool with Bescoren, I would, in fact, like to edit Kanros' actions to reflect this newly discovered logic.

fortunately, the monter he is attacking got blinded by seanon's spell, so no flank is needed to deal SA. extra damage here we go

1º attack [roll0]
2º attack [roll1]

Lyndworm
2012-03-10, 07:58 PM
Isn't the giant still inside its own Low-light aura, though? Glitterdust doesn't negate concealment in general, just invisibility in specific, right?

Beschoren
2012-03-10, 08:18 PM
Isn't the giant still inside its own Low-light aura, though? Glitterdust doesn't negate concealment in general, just invisibility in specific, right?

it does, that's the point

low-light conditions shall no longer bother you

notice that one of the giants was not affected by the glittedust spell

Lyndworm
2012-03-10, 08:24 PM
Okeydoke, thanks for clearing that up.

Duncfoo
2012-03-10, 09:42 PM
Thank you Glitterdust.

Beschoren
2012-03-10, 10:08 PM
Uidon sees the giant start to join its Brethren and shifts his feet once again before saying, "Charge!" and running straight for the escaping creature.

The straight line to F-8 monster is blocked by obstacles (training posts). the path to G-H 11-12 giant is clear but you will provoke quite a few AoOs to get there.

zagan
2012-03-11, 08:21 AM
Well, you're not technically two levels below us now, you just have two negative levels. This is an entirely different set of penalties than that caused by level loss, and it's much easier to rid yourself of it. Negative levels are always temporary unless they last more than 24 hours, at which point Xilef would need to make two Fortitude saves. If she fails one, the negative level goes away and she loses a level; ditto for the second save.

That being said, however, I'm virtually positive that the negative levels will go away before resulting in level loss. I have two reasons for this: the first is that Beschoren rolled 1d4 to see how many negative levels Xilef received after being hit by a ray, which I think is probably indicative of an enervation spell or SLA (which last a maximum of 15 hours). The second reason is that I just plain don't think that our kind and wonderful DM would drop such a huge penalty on us when we have no way to circumvent it whatsoever. It's not a wound at level 6, it's an instant PC death.

Yes, you're probably right (and beshoren confirm it) but I must admit that I panicked when I've seen the post about randomly getting two negative level without a save.

no need to worry aboutbackup charather. in the case of an actual death we work it out in a way to keep the game fun.

actually, that level loss is permanent. sorry.

Na I'm just kidding.

the large size dust giant does have enervation as a SLA, so the negative levels are not permanent.

besides, I'm not much into the save-or-die style. and this spell dosen't even allow a save!

Thank you. I'm not a fan of save or die myself. Sorry for overreacting.

In you last IC post you said that Xilef claws didn't pierce the giant skin; Is that because of natural armor or a weird DR/bludgeoning ? (if Xilef can tell the difference).

Beschoren
2012-03-11, 08:53 AM
Yes, you're probably right (and beshoren confirm it) but I must admit that I panicked when I've seen the post about randomly getting two negative level without a save.

Thank you. I'm not a fan of save or die myself. Sorry for overreacting.

In you last IC post you said that Xilef claws didn't pierce the giant skin; Is that because of natural armor or a weird DR/bludgeoning ? (if Xilef can tell the difference).

hehe, no worries. it was kind fo fun to see your desperation.

I just ment she missed. high natural AC and stuff.

Duncfoo
2012-03-11, 03:19 PM
I will just change the action up some:

Move: to G,F
Standard + Swift: Attack & Recover Maneuver (White Raven Tactics)

Is that ok? Keep the attack and AC, I'll just reduce my Combat Expertise by 2.

zagan
2012-03-11, 04:26 PM
I will just change the action up some:

Move: to G,F
Standard + Swift: Attack & Recover Maneuver (White Raven Tactics)

Is that ok? Keep the attack and AC, I'll just reduce my Combat Expertise by 2.

Side note: Warblade recover all their maneuver at the same times when recovering maneuver.

Also before I forget did you see my post about the unseen crafter infusion ?

Duncfoo
2012-03-11, 08:29 PM
Also before I forget did you see my post about the unseen crafter infusion?

I did not. What is your ruling?

Lyndworm
2012-03-12, 02:50 AM
Critical threat! Woo.

Critical Confirm:
[roll0]

Critical Damage:
[roll1]

:smallfrown: Max rolls IC, min rolls OoC.

zagan
2012-03-12, 08:06 AM
I did not. What is your ruling?

My ruling ? :smallconfused:

It was at the end page 15, you were complaining about the lack of infusion to help you with crafting, Here's a quote of my post:

Duncfoo: I've found an infusion to help you craft. Unseen crafter from race of eberon p191. It last one day per level (6 days of crafting) and they're craft modifier is equal to your ranks plus your int mod. You can have any number of them at the same time.

If possible try crafting first the tool to craft the rest.

I think it could be a really useful infusion in our situation.

Duncfoo
2012-03-12, 11:00 AM
Zagan

hahaha... Oh then yes I saw what you said about it and am excited to put it to work. Its perfect because it will allow us to have something "working" for our army while we go galavanting about.

I am also excited for when we have a more permanent base; If I have a workshop (even a portable one) I can make the crafter homoculus and have that little guy do my dirty work.

The Team - I think after this we should start scouting the Slave Camp some. Korin and Uidon can keep training the slaves while Kanros and Xilef get some intel. Maybe find out their re supply schedule... We could try and find a lone guard off taking a leak and adbuct him?

Beschoren
2012-03-12, 08:05 PM
ref DC 15 vs firebolt [roll0]
will DC 16 vs greater slide [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-03-12, 08:25 PM
slaves attacks

[roll0], damage [roll1]
[roll2], damage [roll3]
[roll4], damage [roll5]
[roll6], damage [roll7]
[roll8], damage [roll9]
[roll10], damage [roll11]
[roll12], damage [roll13]
[roll14], damage [roll15]

Beschoren
2012-03-12, 08:42 PM
lyndworm i belive kanros was hit and took 1 negative level last round? no?

Lyndworm
2012-03-12, 08:54 PM
Oops! You're correct; the giant's attack of 19 just barely hit his AC of 18. Somehow I thought it had just barely missed (maybe I was comparing to total AC 20? I don't remember). Kanros' attack roll should be one lower (for a total of 28). I've updated the IC post to reflect the penalties.

Why is Kanros shown to be in G9 on the map?

Beschoren
2012-03-12, 09:08 PM
Oops! You're correct; the giant's attack of 19 just barely hit his AC of 18. Somehow I thought it had just barely missed (maybe I was comparing to total AC 20? I don't remember). Kanros' attack roll should be one lower (for a total of 28). I've updated the IC post to reflect the penalties.

Because I, unlike the giant, am blind.

Also, the defense bonus you get from your class levels does not stack with armor AC... effectively armor only gives DR on this rules

Beschoren
2012-03-12, 09:09 PM

Also, the defense bonus you get from your class levels does not stack with armor AC... effectively armor only gives DR on this rules

Beschoren
2012-03-12, 09:45 PM

Duncfoo
2012-03-12, 11:53 PM
Oh X did they explode you?

Lyndworm
2012-03-13, 12:40 AM
Haha, don't worry about it. I see that you updated the map; though probably unnecessary, I'm greatly appreciative.

I... don't know how it happened. I was completely aware of the class defense bonus not stacking with armor, but I have no idea how I did that. Oh, well. It's fixed, now, sorry.

I'm afraid so. Unless Xilef has some form of DR about which I'm forgetting, she's currently at -1hp.

zagan
2012-03-13, 03:58 AM

Thankfully no, I got bonus hit point from my bite of the wererat spell, But I'm only at 9hp, and the spell will last only one more round.

Xilef will act last this round, waiting to see what the other manage to do.

Beschoren
2012-03-13, 10:07 AM
Thankfully no, I got bonus hit point from my bite of the wererat spell, But I'm only at 9hp, and the spell will last only one more round.

Xilef will act last this round, waiting to see what the other manage to do.

Seanon may greater slide you back 20 feet (no AoO in this form of movement) and then cast blood wind again as a siwft action.

or heal you, or something else

crafty: by RAW you will generate 2 AoOs to charge that giant, and must wait xilef to get out of the way (you need a straight line). do you proceed this way? (besides, you already have +20 to hit from true strike and don't need -2 AC form charge...)

zagan
2012-03-13, 10:36 AM
Seanon may greater slide you back 20 feet (no AoO in this form of movement) and then cast blood wind again as a siwft action.

or heal you, or something else

YES ! Slide and blood wind will be perfect and next round Seanon can heal me just before my spell ends !

I'll post once I know if Crafty attack as killed the giant or not.

Duncfoo
2012-03-13, 03:16 PM
Since I refreshed my Manuevers who wants a second turn thanks to "White Raven tactics"?

Beschoren
2012-03-13, 05:34 PM
oh, Korin has not killed the giant yet. It is very wounded, but still have some fight in it (under 50% hp for a while now)

Also, don't forget that this very wounded giant is not glowing due to glitterdust. true strike ignores the 20% miss chance, but normal attacks will not.

Beschoren
2012-03-14, 09:14 AM
I forgot the slaves attacks

[roll0], damage [roll1]
[roll2], damage [roll3]
[roll4], damage [roll5]
[roll6], damage [roll7]
[roll8], damage [roll9]
[roll10], damage [roll11]
[roll12], damage [roll13]
[roll14], damage [roll15]
(all miss)

hum, white raven tatics on seanon? this way he could heal both Xilef and Korin

Beschoren
2012-03-14, 09:17 AM
oh, displacement vs Uidon 1-50

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
(all miss)
if hits the creature takes some 12 fire damage, right? no save?

edit: crafty, are you sure you got you AC right? by class defense bonus you should get +8 to AC, since you are proficient with heavy armor. class defense bonus and armor-as-DR AC does not stack, but you keep the best of them.

just now i realized too: don't heavy armor interfere with your duskblade spellcasting? or I'm missing something?

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-14, 02:34 PM
I thought that we lose our defense bonus when we wear armour. I guess that's why I've been taking so many hits.

As for casting spells in heavy armour, the armoured mage feat increases lets me ignore arcane spell faliure while wearing armour one stage heavier than normal.

Duncfoo
2012-03-14, 03:24 PM
Yeah I was thinking White Raven on Seanon... Summon or Heal though? An Ape summon could hold down the enemies, provide flanking and tear up some face.

Beschoren
2012-03-14, 03:31 PM
I thought that we lose our defense bonus when we wear armour. I guess that's why I've been taking so many hits.

As for casting spells in heavy armour, the armoured mage feat increases lets me ignore arcane spell faliure while wearing armour one stage heavier than normal.

did you took any hit at your wrong that would not hit you at the right AC, this combat? i supose you could discount the damage then

also, on armored mage: yeah, I've seen that before but then I forgot, my bad

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-14, 06:42 PM
Unfortunately, even with my increased AC, all of the attacks hit. Or should I take some off for earlier attacks I shouldn't have been hit by?

Beschoren
2012-03-14, 07:55 PM
Unfortunately, even with my increased AC, all of the attacks hit. Or should I take some off for earlier attacks I shouldn't have been hit by?

exactly those, all previsou attacks from this encounter. was there any hit that should have missed?

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-15, 12:45 AM
Taking the increased AC into account, I'm currently at 15hp. I'll delete my post in the IC

Beschoren
2012-03-16, 08:58 AM
Staggering under the giant's blows, Korin falls back.

Withdrawing to H5

Withdraw is not on your side this battle crafty

you can only ignore the AoO from 1 square. as you leave a 2º square the monster threatens due to large size, he may use his AoO on you.

seanon, (that will have 2 turn this round), could do the greater slide thing on you. even better, he can do that AFTER your attack, so you get full offense benefits and is slided back to safety

Lyndworm
2012-03-16, 03:08 PM
I thought that the giant in F9-E10 was dead/down? If so, than Korin should be able to take his first 5ft of movement (the one that doesn't provoke AoOs) to H7, safely outside of th e reach of both giants.

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-16, 03:26 PM
Doesn't the giant have a reach of 10ft? since my first 5ft of movement will be moving diagonally away from him I thought it would be okay.

Beschoren
2012-03-17, 08:00 AM
Doesn't the giant have a reach of 10ft? since my first 5ft of movement will be moving diagonally away from him I thought it would be okay.

oh I'm terribly sorry, it seems that blindness struck me again :smallcool:

your withdraw is completely safe

Also: Uidon drops the G8 monster on his follow-up attack, then deals 21 damage on the big one. Kanros hits for 27 damage. The giant is visibly wounded (under 50% hp)

zagan
2012-03-17, 02:45 PM
Beshoren: I just want to compliment you on how you rebuild Seanon, he is very useful but only by buffing and healing the rest of the party. Just on this encounter he saved both Xilef and Korin. And at the same time he doesn't overshadow us because he doesn't fight directly. Very well done !

Lyndworm: Are you sure we still get your inspire courage bonus this round ? I mena you stopped singing no ? Yeah I love the bonus but it seem unusually long.

Beschoren
2012-03-17, 04:11 PM
Beshoren: I just want to compliment you on how you rebuild Seanon, he is very useful but only by buffing and healing the rest of the party. Just on this encounter he saved both Xilef and Korin. And at the same time he doesn't overshadow us because he doesn't fight directly. Very well done !

Lyndworm: Are you sure we still get your inspire courage bonus this round ? I mena you stopped singing no ? Yeah I love the bonus but it seem unusually long.

thanks:smallredface: Seanon already had a very "supportive" spell list. Suporting NPCs are allways nice.

also, the bonus continues over some 10 rounds after the song stops

last thing: wave of grief effect is over at the end of the mosnter's turn. he no longer has the -3 penalities for this round.

crit on bite vs Kanros: [roll0], damage [roll1]

Lyndworm
2012-03-17, 04:49 PM
Are you sure we still get your inspire courage bonus this round ? I mena you stopped singing no ? Yeah I love the bonus but it seem unusually long.
In addition to the whole "lasts for as long as the ally hears the bard sing and for 5 rounds thereafter" thing, Kanros actually hasn't stopped singing. It takes no action to keep the song going after it's started, and he can cast spells while singing.

zagan
2012-03-17, 05:02 PM
In addition to the whole "lasts for as long as the ally hears the bard sing and for 5 rounds thereafter" thing, Kanros actually hasn't stopped singing. It takes no action to keep the song going after it's started, and he can cast spells while singing.

Upon further checking you're right, weirdly I always though that you need to concentrate for inspire courage. Learn something new everyday.

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-17, 06:05 PM
Do we have a spare set of armour korin could use? I'm looking to change his bound vestige after this battle.

Beschoren
2012-03-19, 06:58 PM
Do we have a spare set of armour korin could use? I'm looking to change his bound vestige after this battle.

this is all the loot your entire party has (just after leaving the quarry). there is a spare chain shirt.

2 tents, may hold 10 people each
a cart with no horse to pull it
22 blankets
13 cold weather outfit
25 meals
10 followers (each armed with a shortspear, a javalin, club and sling)
minor furniture (a cuple of stools, a small table, firewood...)
minor tools (cups, pickaxes, flint-and-steel, rope, 10 foot pole...)
10 torches

1 greataxe
9 whips
3 daggers
2 short sowrds
15 shorspears
5 longsowrds

15 javalins
4 composite (might +2) longbows
3 longbow
128 arrows

4 large shields
3 suits of leather armor
4 suits of chain shirt

also, ref save DC 15: [roll0]

Beschoren
2012-03-19, 07:24 PM
XP...
woah, 2040 XP to each PC (including Seanon)!

treasure... I'll rule out there are only gems at this time... you will find it wiht the mosnters as you serach them...
[roll0] + [roll1] gems
4066 gp worth in 15 gems:
2 very small blue diamonds, an esmerald, and 2 black perals. this might be difficult to sell in small settlements (total worth 3600 gp)

the rest is some garnets and quartz stones, that you will be able to trade msotly anywere (total worth 466 gp)

gem types

[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]

[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]
[roll20]
[roll21]

[roll22]
[roll23]
[roll24]
[roll25]
[roll26]
[roll27]
[roll28]
[roll29]

gem's worth... wait a bit...

2d4
[roll30]x10 (gem 32)
[roll31]x10 (gem 44)
[roll32]x100 (gem 79)
[roll33]x100 (gem 88)
[roll34]x1000 (gem 100)
[roll35]x1000 (gem 100)
[roll36]
[roll37]
[roll38]
[roll39]

[roll40]
[roll41]
[roll42]
[roll43]
[roll44]
[roll45]
[roll46]
[roll47]
[roll48]
[roll49]

4d4
[roll50] (gem 12)
[roll51] (gem 12)
[roll52] (gem 20)
[roll53] (gem 25)
[roll54]x10 (gem 51)
[roll55]x10 (gem 58)
[roll56]x10 (gem 65)
[roll57]x100 (gem 91)
[roll58]
[roll59]
[roll60]

[roll61]
[roll62]
[roll63]
[roll64]
[roll65]
[roll66]
[roll67]
[roll68]
[roll69]

zagan
2012-03-20, 05:05 PM
Xilef will give the gem to Uidon, he's the most qualified to deal with them. In any case It will be some time before we can sell them I think, unless we can find a friendly monstrous being willing to sell us things.

As for healing let's see:
I'm at 22 because I heal 6hp at the end of my shifting, while moving the corpse Xilef will use let's say three shifting to improve her strenght, so that's 18 more hp for 40 (one left in case we're attacked again). With natural healing I will have gain an additional 6 by tomorow for 46 and because we regain reserve point at the same rate as normal hit point I can "spent" 6 more for 52. So I still need 34.
Unless someone need it more Xilef will take two of seanon lesser vigor and one cure minor. That way she will have full life and full reserve point tomorow morning.

Beshoren: Once the morning has come Xilef will need to speak to Seanon, I'll post when you'll say that it's morning. So please don't post any other event immediatly.

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-20, 05:16 PM
Korin has some things to do in the morning too.

Lyndworm
2012-03-20, 07:03 PM
Kanros is healed to full health by 7 Reserve Points and his own natural healing, so all of the other spells are free for someone else. If I remove the spells claimed by Xilef and Uidon, these remain:

1x lesser vigor, 16hp
1x cure moderates wounds, 21hp
5x cure minor wounds, 2hp each

Thats a total of 47hp just for Korin.

With natural healing I will have gain an additional 6 by tomorow for 46 and because we regain reserve point at the same rate as normal hit point I can "spent" 6 more for 52.
Wait a moment... Reserve Points (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/adventuring/reservePoints.htm) can't be "spent;" they heal you automatically, regardless of your personal choice.

So long as we're all planning, I believe that Kanros has some ideas for the morning as well.

zagan
2012-03-21, 05:24 AM
[QUOTE=Lyndworm;12930555]
Wait a moment... Reserve Points (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/adventuring/reservePoints.htm) can't be "spent;" they heal you automatically, regardless of your personal choice.
QUOTE]

Yeah, I know but what I mean is that if I'm healed of everything except 6 hit point, the rest will be healed by the reserve point. And in any case healing spell heal your reserve point if you are at full healt so the result is the same.

EDIT: Before I can post I need to know if the negaitve level is still affecting me, I know it last "only" 15 hours but our fight happen at night, after diner I think. It's to know how many spell I can prepare.

Duncfoo
2012-03-21, 10:04 PM
I'll take the 15hp Cure mod, that puts me to full.

Dream Sequence?

Lyndworm
2012-03-21, 10:06 PM
Yeah, you have a point, there. Sorry about that; I can't really think of why I didn't see what you meant before. :smallsigh: I'll edit my post.

Beschoren
2012-03-22, 08:41 PM
Innitiatives

Uidon: [roll0]
Korin: [roll1]
Xilef: [roll2]
Seanon: [roll3]
Kanros: [roll4]
followers : [roll5]
guards: [roll6]

You can consider you had your morning rituals done (like 24h spells, the time needed for visage binding, etc)

Beschoren
2012-03-22, 08:47 PM
tiebreaker for kanros

kanros [roll0]
guards [roll1]

Duncfoo
2012-03-25, 06:32 PM
Seanon's Spell List: 6 lv0 detect magic, read magic, light, ghost sound, mage hand, message, prestidigitation
6 lv1 Grease, Mage armor, Mount, magic missile
5 lv2 glitterdust, greater slide
3 lv3 Haste

spells -fav soul
6 lv0 Cure minor wounds, create water, light, resistence, guidence, detect poison, mending
6 lv1 Shield of faith, lesser vigor, obscuring mist, blood wind (close, siwft)
5 lv2 Cure moderate wounds, lesser restoration, wave of grief, hold person
3 lv3 Prayer, summon monter III, mass conviction

Tactics? I vote we have Seanon sculpt a Glitterdust into 4-10 foot cubes, or do the same with grease? We can make a grease wall and play defensive or blind half of them!

Kanros can make some good use of illusions here. Hell just put up a big "Rock" wall so they can't see behind it?

Maybe have Xilef throw a Summon, or buff round...

Uidon doesn't know whats up but it doesn't look smart to charge to far into these beasts. Thoughts on this?

Beschoren
2012-03-25, 07:40 PM
Seanon's Spell List: 6 lv0 detect magic, read magic, light, ghost sound, mage hand, message, prestidigitation
6 lv1 Grease, Mage armor, Mount, magic missile
5 lv2 glitterdust, greater slide
3 lv3 Haste

spells -fav soul
6 lv0 Cure minor wounds, create water, light, resistence, guidence, detect poison, mending
6 lv1 Shield of faith, lesser vigor, obscuring mist, blood wind (close, siwft)
5 lv2 Cure moderate wounds, lesser restoration, wave of grief, hold person
3 lv3 Prayer, summon monter III, mass conviction

Tactics? I vote we have Seanon sculpt a Glitterdust into 4-10 foot cubes, or do the same with grease? We can make a grease wall and play defensive or blind half of them!

Kanros can make some good use of illusions here. Hell just put up a big "Rock" wall so they can't see behind it?

Maybe have Xilef throw a Summon, or buff round...

Uidon doesn't know whats up but it doesn't look smart to charge to far into these beasts. Thoughts on this?

Eh, just dont forget that its your turn IC. we are waiting on Uidon's acitons

Also, I removed summon mosnter III to place Crown of Might. I did this because i was totally avoiding summon monster III as it would be yet another picture in the battlefield to handle. no point having a spell the DM won't use because he's lazy.

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-25, 07:53 PM
Just something I wanted to clear up. My current vestige causes Korin to dance whenever he hears music, halving his movement speed. Would bard song count as music?

zagan
2012-03-26, 03:51 AM
Um, how do we handle white raven tactic this time ? I mean this time Xilef hasn't yet act at all. So do I act now and again after the monster, do I act twice in a row now or even twice in a row after the monster ?

Edit: I made an error, I don't get an additional turn I just act just after Uidon but only once, I will post my action as soon as possible.

Beschoren
2012-03-26, 06:46 PM
Just something I wanted to clear up. My current vestige causes Korin to dance whenever he hears music, halving his movement speed. Would bard song count as music?

Hum, I'm afraid so. Otherwise such a flavorly feature would almost enver come into play

you do can fight and cast spells, right?

Also, I belive that 4 10-foot cubes if glitterdust will cause a lot of havoc (7 targets). remember that blindness will also remove their defense bonus to AC. I'll post that and update map right away

Duncfoo
2012-03-27, 12:49 PM
I think I am falling in love with Sculpt spell. Can you Sculpt Wave of Grief?

Beschoren
2012-03-27, 02:22 PM
Korin dodges the enemy blows with unexpected agility, striking those near him as he spins and dances.

yay! whirlwind? pretty sure you got this from your new vestige, right?

anyway we can already add +3 on attack and damage from Kanros song. Surely he would will sing (right?) before you all attack, only if he had posted before. The funniest of things is that I had no idea you had that in your sleeve - I'm as surprised as the poor slavers.

just lemme check something...
[roll0]

Korin misses the 1º attack but hit all the others. He drops the entire R row (R9, R10 and R11) and damages severely Q-11

I think I am falling in love with Sculpt spell. Can you Sculpt Wave of Grief?

sure can.

I took a look on some FAQ and sculpt spell really is all that powerfull. anything that has an area can have it's area changed, even if the original area was a single 5 foot-radius area.

it can't affect range, however, such as from an atimagic field

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-27, 02:50 PM
The vestige paimon was originally a skilled dancer and duelist. Since Korin's vestiges are ancestor spirits, his dancing is probably a lot more primal, hence the axe rather than a rapier or short sword.

While Paimon is bound, I also get a +4 bonus to dexterity, perform(dance), and tumble, I can use tumble untrained, and I can perform a "dance of death" every five rounds, where I can move my base speed as a full round action and can make one attack against each enemy I move past.

Duncfoo
2012-03-27, 03:20 PM
I took a look on some FAQ and sculpt spell really is all that powerfull. anything that has an area can have it's area changed, even if the original area was a single 5 foot-radius area.

it can't affect range, however, such as from an atimagic field

I was just reading through some of the SpC giggiling with all the fun you can have with low level 5' radius spells. I try not to make Optimized characters but this feat gives you a lot of versatility. I'm going to take it on my Spirit Shaman // Dragon Shaman I think.

Lyndworm
2012-03-28, 12:37 AM
anyway we can already add +3 on attack and damage from Kanros song. Surely he would will sing (right?) before you all attack, only if he had posted before.
Always. It's a pretty safe assumption that Kanros will start a battle by singing. There are very few situations in which he wouldn't.

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-28, 01:21 AM
Forgot my will save against the luck thing [roll0]

Lyndworm
2012-03-28, 01:32 AM
Me, too. :smallredface:

Will Save (DC 16):
[roll0] :smallmad:

zagan
2012-03-28, 03:51 AM
Finally ! I've been trying to post since yesterday morning.

Will save: [roll0]

Duncfoo
2012-03-28, 09:19 PM
Will Save: [roll0]

I think I'll hit somethings.

Duncfoo
2012-03-28, 09:33 PM
And possible Crit Confirm: [roll0], Damage [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-03-29, 09:26 AM
soooo seanon reflex save: [roll0]
and will save vs previous spell [roll1]
sacrifices a 3º level arcane spell slot to prevent 15 damage (spell shield), if succeds on concentration DC 18: [roll2]

zagan
2012-03-29, 11:08 AM
Ref save: [roll0]
Fort save if failled: [roll1]

EDIT: Whoa just, Beshoren was it as save for half or a save for none ? from reading your post it seem to be none but that seem weird, even if it's the option I prefer.

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-29, 11:51 AM
Reflex[roll0]
Fortitude[roll1]

Beschoren: your post says save or take 39 points of damage. does that mean the damage is completely avoided on a successful save?

Beschoren
2012-03-29, 12:23 PM
Beschoren: your post says save or take 39 points of damage. does that mean the damage is completely avoided on a successful save?

EDIT: Whoa just, Beshoren was it as save for half or a save for none ? from reading your post it seem to be none but that seem weird, even if it's the option I prefer.

oh, yes, of course, ref save for half damage, as usual for area-of-effect spells, just forgot to mention it. cold damage by the way, so energy resist aplly.

EDIT: korin misses the heavily armored slaver and griviously wound the spearman. you're considering kanros +3 song and the -1 luck penality, right?

Crafty Cultist
2012-03-29, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I'm converting the attack bonus from bard song to power attack

Duncfoo
2012-03-29, 02:29 PM
Beschoren: Did the Phantom Slavers around me save vs the Panicked effect from last round? The charge was only against one slave, and the AoO only if one of them Panicked and ran, provoking it.

OOC for Duncfoo: Xilef act after Uidon so if he could shift to his stance that grant bonus damage on a charge that would be great !

Its already on, 60' Radius. I forgot to add my whole stat list in my last post. By forgot I mean "got so lazy I did not". Go ahead and add +6 Damage to each claw attack.

Also: It was nice knowing you nameless slaves. I'll miss / make up names for all of you now.

Lyndworm
2012-03-29, 06:00 PM
Reflex Save (DC 16):
[roll0]

Fortitude Save (DC 15):
[roll1]

Let's see how Kanros fares, shall we?

Woo! With Evasion, that means Kanros is totally unscathed.

Lyndworm
2012-03-29, 07:21 PM
I think the forum ate my IC post, but I've retyped it now. Sorry about the delay.

Beschoren
2012-03-29, 07:59 PM
Beschoren: Did the Phantom Slavers around me save vs the Panicked effect from last round? The charge was only against one slave, and the AoO only if one of them Panicked and ran, provoking it.

dammit i totally forgot that effect! I pre-prepared the post one day and posted in another, thus forgetting to review your actions.

I'll make it activate this round, ok?

ogre will save vs glitterdust: [roll0]
clubman will save vs fear: [roll1]
spearman will save vs fear: [roll2]
spearman will save vs fear: [roll3]

well, the ogre is blind and the slavers paniked.

I'm enjoying this encouter because I'm really making an effort to make things difficult and yet you manage to fight it back (whirlwind attack, suden flight, anti-invisibility...)

Beschoren
2012-04-01, 09:51 PM
archer will vs glittersut armored [roll0]

EDIT: 2 land wurms just appered on the battlefield and look very agressive and hungry.

zagan
2012-04-02, 01:17 PM
Critical threat on the first unarmed strike !

Confirm: [roll0]
dmg: [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-04-02, 01:46 PM
the ogre is very dead, killed in an air combo!

Korin hits the 2º attack and deals good damage. The fullplate reduces it a bit, tought.

Also, if Kanros manage to get only 30 feet away from Uidon, Seanon can cast Haste on the entire party (this could happen if canros move 30 feet east and Uidon move 5 feet west). Otherwise Senon will cast hold person on the guy next to him.

Lyndworm
2012-04-04, 02:52 AM
Is Kanros affected by the slaver's (I11) blade-shield?

Beschoren
2012-04-04, 08:33 AM
no, actually he is not. Korin and Uidon are affected, however.

Beschoren
2012-04-05, 11:00 PM
arrrgh, only now that i see that i forgot to move uidon's and korin's fi foot steps from the privious round. also, uidon is damaged by the ring of blades

slashing: [roll0]. only DR applies.

Lyndworm
2012-04-08, 08:59 PM
Hey, guys. Sorry I was gone. I'm not sure if you've noticed my signature or not, but I've had a huge amount of personal stuff come up in the last five days or so. It's mostly sorted out now, and I'd love to get back into the game. Sorry to hold you up.

Beschoren
2012-04-09, 10:56 AM
don't worry lindworm, take your time

OOC: Since the snake is grappling, it doesn't threaten any spaces right?

yes, that's right

Beschoren
2012-04-11, 11:13 AM
just cheking something
grapple check: autosucess.
bite damage: [roll0]
grapple check: autosucess.
constrict damage: [roll1]

Duncfoo
2012-04-11, 11:27 AM
Hey, guys. Sorry I was gone. I'm not sure if you've noticed my signature or not, but I've had a huge amount of personal stuff come up in the last five days or so. It's mostly sorted out now, and I'd love to get back into the game. Sorry to hold you up.

I hope things improve for you. Life is a struggle but that is always part of the fun.

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-12, 12:23 AM
Fortitude save[roll0]
will save[roll1]

Beschoren
2012-04-12, 01:19 AM
Not sure what you guys think of the dream thing

I might have misstimed it since it was a big fight just after a big fight.

I ended it abruptly as I felt some explaination was necessary.

There is a lot to the dreams and it takes a large chunk of the whole "magic powers" thing. Additionally, I can trow absurd CRs without worry (much) about PC survival, besides having full use of magic by your foes.

So, theres a lot to be discovered yet, a lot to roleplay, and a lot to tactis. unless you found it a total waste of time (let me know if you do), the dream-battles will happen again.

zagan
2012-04-12, 03:23 AM
Fort save: [roll0]
Will save: [roll1]

There is a lot to the dreams and it takes a large chunk of the whole "magic powers" thing. Additionally, I can trow absurd CRs without worry (much) about PC survival, besides having full use of magic by your foes.

So, theres a lot to be discovered yet, a lot to roleplay, and a lot to tactis. unless you found it a total waste of time (let me know if you do), the dream-battles will happen again.

I like the concept of the dream, even if it was pretty obvious. As you said the timing wasn't the best, immediatly after the dusk giant fight. Still roleplay wise it's very interesting.
My only problem is the lack of XP not because I'm in a hurry to level up but because we're playing a pbp game. We've just spend a little more than two IRL weeks on an encounter that as no consequence. Apart perhaps a little temporary ability damage.
While we're advancing quite fast for a pbp game it's still way slower than a real game. So yes we weren't in any real danger (or we're we ? :smallwink:) but not gaining anything after spending 2 weeks on an encounter I must admit that I feel a little cheated.

That's my personal opinion and as I said roleplay wise it's really cool so you do as you wish.
(If you are really against xp reward for this sort of encounter might I suggest a temporary bonus for those that survive ? Bonus on will save for the rest of the day or bonus action point for the day I don't know.)

Duncfoo
2012-04-12, 03:58 PM
Fortitude Save: [roll]1d20+7[roll]
Will Save (Using Moment of the Perfect Mind): [roll0]

I like dream events. It seems appropriate for our group as it all started in dreams right? I think the timing could be better, like the next night. If you don't want to do XP awards please make sure you include something from it. If we can spend resources (Action Points) then we should get something back. But its ok to keep using the scenes... hopefully with some plot elements to?

Beschoren
2012-04-12, 04:38 PM
well timing could have been better but (mystery!), thus explaining why it happened now.

I kind of rushed to the end by Seanon's "death". the lack of XP would be due to fail to overcome the challange, but then, I forced it to end since it was getting a little boring due to bad timing.... hum....

Your first dream gave you 6 gestalt levels, why this one would not give some XP just because seanon dies, right? so each of you get 1300 xp in the end. More dreams will come, with special CRs and encounters. my bad not planning this better. playing and improving!

Special rewards if you beat them!
-------------------------

anyway, what are your plans for todday? training/crafting/foraging/scouting closer to the slave camp?

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-12, 05:25 PM
If my calculations are correct, we are 60 xp from a level up

Beschoren
2012-04-12, 05:45 PM
If my calculations are correct, we are 60 xp from a level up

aghr, just 60?

someone confirms that (I'm terrible at tracking XP) then i guss you can ignore these 60 points and level up

zagan
2012-04-13, 06:15 AM
aghr, just 60?

someone confirms that (I'm terrible at tracking XP) then i guss you can ignore these 60 points and level up

I'll try to check, we start at level 6 with 15000xp
+1300 for the dream encounter
+2040 for the dusk giant encounter
+540 for the root encounter
+360 for the wurm encounter
+1700 for the escape
=20940xp.

Crafty is right we're missing just 60xp

Beschoren
2012-04-13, 11:39 AM
I'll try to check, we start at level 6 with 15000xp
+1300 for the dream encounter
+2040 for the dusk giant encounter
+540 for the root encounter
+360 for the wurm encounter
+1700 for the escape
=20940xp.

Crafty is right we're missing just 60xp

ah ok. just ignore those missing 60 points of xp, get yourselves to lv 7 right now then. everyone at 21.000 xp.

zagan
2012-04-13, 01:13 PM
Thanks that's very nice of you.

Here's a resume of what I gained this level:
I'm now a Druid 7 // Barbarian 5 / Weretouched master 2
I gain +11hp (you said max hp per level I think)
3 skill point invest in survival, handle animal and jump
Bab become +6+1/2, so I gain my first iterative attack (same result with or without fractional bab)
save become Fort +7+1/2 Ref +4+1/6 Will +5+1/2 (I think we're using fractional save) so no effective change
My massive damage threshold become 39
+1 shifting per day (instead of wild shape)
+1 to wild empathy
+1 caster level
+1 0 lvl spell, +1 1st lvl spell and 1 4th level spell edit: 2 4th level spell I forgot the one from my ability score
Bonus shifter feat, I take shifter multiattack to reduce my penalty with my shifting natural weapon to -2
this also give me +1 round of shifting

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-13, 04:34 PM
I've just realised that huge chunks of info are gone from my character sheet. I can remember most of it, but there might be a few differences.

Duncfoo
2012-04-13, 10:11 PM
Woot Level:

Upgrade: Uidon T'trow (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=316125)
Warblade +1 // Renegade Mastermaker +1
Bab +1
Fort +2
Will +2

Battle Cunning (+Int to Flanking, Flat Footed Damage)
+1 Manuever Known (Diamond Mind: Insightful Strike)
Battle Fist (1d6, Slam Secondary)
MasterMaker (Renegade Mastermaker Level to Craft Checks)

And various skill increases

Beschoren
2012-04-13, 10:57 PM
Seanon gains 10 hp and learns:

Cure light wounds
shield
Eletric loop

ELECTRIC LOOP
Evocation [Electricity]
Level: Sorcerer/wizard 2
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Targets: One creature/3 levels, each
of which is adjacent to another
target
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex half; see text
Spell Resistance: Yes
Spitting a harsh-sounding arcane word,
you snap your fingers, and lightning leaps
among your foes.
You create one small stroke of lightning
that targets one creature per three
caster levels you possess (maximum
four creatures). Each target must be
in a square adjacent to another target.
The spell deals 1d6 points of electricity
damage per two caster levels (maximum
5d6) to each target. A creature
that fails its Reflex save must make a
successful Will save or be stunned for
1 round.
Material Component: A loop of copper
wire and a magnet

Energy surge
(Specially usefull for Korin whe he uses true strike. Usefull for Uidon and Kanros in favorable conditions (haste, flanking, blind opponent..) unfortunatelty it affects only a single wepon so Xilef will not benefit as much from it (since she uses 2 fists, 2 claws and 1 bite)

Energy Surge
Transmutation [see text]
Level: Sorcerer/wizard 3
Components: V
Casting Time: 1 swift action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One weapon
Duration: 1 round
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)
With a single utterance, you sheath the
weapon in elemental energy—dripping
acid, vaporous ice, crackling electricity,
smoking fl ame, or thunderous air.
You temporarily imbue a weapon with
elemental energy. When you cast this
spell, specify an energy type (acid, cold,
electricity, fi re, or sonic). This spell
is a spell of that type, and the target
weapon is sheathed in that energy. If
the attack is successful, it deals an extra
2d6 points of damage of the specifi ed
energy type.

I'm also looking at a feat replace for him. he has "retribuitive spell" that he had not used once....

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-14, 12:42 AM
I've got access to 4th level vestiges now, including one that wards against poison and grants bonuses to knowledge(nature), one that lets me walk on water, befriend animals, and summon a giant hammer, and one that lets me see in darkness, surround myself with darkness, turn undead, and channel dark energy into my weapon.

I'm going to stick with my current set-up for now, but next level I can bind 2 vestiges at once, giving me a lot more options.

zagan
2012-04-14, 04:54 AM
(Specially usefull for Korin whe he uses true strike. Usefull for Uidon and Kanros in favorable conditions (haste, flanking, blind opponent..) unfortunatelty it affects only a single wepon so Xilef will not benefit as much from it (since she uses 2 fists, 2 claws and 1 bite)

Don't worry i'll content myself with haste, prayer, blood wind, etc.

I'm also looking at a feat replace for him. he has "retribuitive spell" that he had not used once....

Well I don't know what other spell he alreay as but verstaile spellcaster (RoD p101) is always nice, more higher level spell slot are great.
Touch of healing (CC p62) is limited to below half health but may but usefull to conserve spell slot and it grant a +1 bonus on caster level for healing spell.
He already have augment healing(CD p79) no ?
Reach spell(CD p84) could be useful for in combat healing or buffing. (but probably need a mean to reduce the augmentation of the spell level)

and that's all I can think of at the moment.

I've got access to 4th level vestiges now, including one that wards against poison and grants bonuses to knowledge(nature), one that lets me walk on water, befriend animals, and summon a giant hammer, and one that lets me see in darkness, surround myself with darkness, turn undead, and channel dark energy into my weapon.

I'm going to stick with my current set-up for now, but next level I can bind 2 vestiges at once, giving me a lot more options.

For 4th level Vestige you have also Astaroth (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20070307a) and Arete (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070119a). neither are that great but you might find a use for them.

Beschoren
2012-04-15, 10:11 PM
Reach spell(CD p84) could be useful for in combat healing or buffing. (but probably need a mean to reduce the augmentation of the spell level)

Reach spell. this way he can trow a lot of nice thigs (specially divine spells) at you from a safe distance. at level 9 he gets "easy metamagic: reach spell" and everyone is happy.

I'm calculating food reserves and fortification progess. update soon.

I've made a new tread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13077280#post13077280), only to keep track of your evolving infrastructure, food reserves, traning, crafting, etc. it also holds the area map, houserules and other relevant information. I don't think you will ever need to post there, but keep subscribed and avoid polluting it with IC or plans. that tread is there only to clearly monitor your progress.

I'm afraid I had not paid enought attention for Uidon's crafting - how does it works with his class features and the actual progress made. Could ducnfoo please sumize in it a way I can just copy-paste the rules and status?

Also, I'd like to make a small change regarding magic itens:

+1 wepons and armor can be crafted as if they were non-magical, high quality itens. the costs and values are the same. Normal iten crafting is based on itens market value, so we can just add up the value. wepons made like this do no overcome DR/magic.

this will greatly increase the quality of the loot you will gain. also allows me to give 3 tiers of iten quality to foes: Cannon fodder, liutenents, and bosses.

Duncfoo
2012-04-16, 09:27 PM
Item Creation Link (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Craft_Skill)

All Armor Smithing goes to Wurm Skin Leather Armor - First one I rolled was an 18 total.

18x12 = 216, 1 Wurm Skin Leather Armor is complete in 1/2 week. Starting work on #2 in 2 days.

This morning I cast 2 Armor Unseen Crafters & 2 Weapon Unseen Crafters. I haven't made any rolls for them yet. What do we want to Equip the troops with? Heavy Wooden Shields, Battle Axes + Long Spears & Javelins? Upgrade to Longbows sometime?

Beschoren
2012-04-17, 11:26 PM
fast forward!

kanros found a forgotten tower in the middle of the forest. will you investigate it? it will take a whole day to reach and return from the tower.

the folowers still need 2 days of training before they become 2º level Warriors

the wood wall from Xilef magic covers half the camp.

Xilef rolls for foraging and Uidon rolls for crafting for 3 days of work.

zagan
2012-04-18, 08:03 AM
I'm voting we go explore this ruin, we could find interesting thing there.

My survival roll and those of my wood wose:

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

[roll4]
[roll5]

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-18, 01:32 PM
I agree with Zagan, but I think we should complete our followers training first.

Duncfoo
2012-04-19, 10:59 AM
I agree with Crafty.

Duncfoo
2012-04-19, 12:59 PM
With all the rolls I am going to have to make, I'm going to use weekly crafting & have the Unseen Crafters Assist Each other. I'll always have 9 (for now) working
Weapon Unseen Crafter #1, #2 & #7 Assisting: [roll0] Working Long Spears
Armor Unseen Crafter #3, #4 & #8 Assisting: [roll1] Working on Heavy Wooden Shields
Metal Working Crafter #5, #6 & #9 Assisting: [roll2] working on supporting items (Breaking down extra short spears other stuff to rivets, etc.)

Uidon Craft Roll for Wurm Skin Armor: [roll3]

Beschoren
2012-04-19, 03:58 PM
Item Creation Link (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Craft_Skill)

All Armor Smithing goes to Wurm Skin Leather Armor - First one I rolled was an 18 total.

18x12 = 216, 1 Wurm Skin Leather Armor is complete in 1/2 week. Starting work on #2 in 2 days.

This morning I cast 2 Armor Unseen Crafters & 2 Weapon Unseen Crafters. I haven't made any rolls for them yet. What do we want to Equip the troops with? Heavy Wooden Shields, Battle Axes + Long Spears & Javelins? Upgrade to Longbows sometime?

just reminding you that longspears need both hands to be used, so the heavy wooden shields could't be used in conjunction with them

your 2º roll for the wurmskin armor was to make it masterwork, right?

Creating Masterwork Items

You can make a masterwork item—a weapon, suit of armor, shield, or tool that conveys a bonus on its use through its exceptional craftsmanship, not through being magical. To create a masterwork item, you create the masterwork component as if it were a separate item in addition to the standard item. The masterwork component has its own price (300 gp for a weapon or 150 gp for a suit of armor or a shield) and a Craft DC of 20. Once both the standard component and the masterwork component are completed, the masterwork item is finished. Note: The cost you pay for the masterwork component is one-third of the given amount, just as it is for the cost in raw materials.

So you ruined half your raw materials (tips and bits of the itens you took from camp or made yourself, don't worry about traking them by now) and your armor is not complete just yet. but day 16 you can make another roll to craft the "masterwork component" of the wurmskin armor

after the "masterwork component" is complete, you can create the "+1 component" so the armor comes out of the forge only when it's totally ready (mechanicaly, it is a +1 dragonhide studed leather armor with a small bonus)

random encounter 1-8
[roll0]
[roll1]

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-19, 08:06 PM
Korin's training check[roll0]

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-19, 08:08 PM
Oops, didn't make all the rolls. That last one was for charisma, here are the others

Level[roll0]
intellegence[roll1]
Wisdom[roll2]

Beschoren
2012-04-20, 11:01 AM
ok, you may now make the sheets for the 9 followers then. warriors lv 2, 25 point buy, max hp/hd

they can be different from each other, but for simplicity lets make a max of 3 different sheets

(I've been looking into some new sprites)
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/pics/add-ons$Era_of_Magic$images$kharos-sun$silverwarrior.png
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/pics/add-ons$Era_of_Magic$images$enlightened-magi$enlightened-archmage.png
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/pics/add-ons$Imperial_Era_Fixed$images$units$human-arendians$shaman.png
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-2dVE9AyAsLA/T5GBcLNUDqI/AAAAAAAAICE/cEBeI6NXiE0/s72/add-ons%2524Imperial_Era_Fixed%2524images%2524units%25 24human-lavinians%2524light-infantry.jpg
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/pics/add-ons$Imperial_Era_Fixed$images$units$orcs-magni$provocator.png
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/pics/core$images$units$human-loyalists$general.png
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/pics/add-ons$Era_of_Myths$images$celestials$crusader.png
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/pics/add-ons$The_Settlers_of_Light$images$units$human-dark$sword-soldier.png

a lot more: http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/overview.html

zagan
2012-04-20, 02:27 PM
3 set of warrior ? I was more hopping that each of us could get one or two that could help with our specific fighting style.
But I suppose your right it will be easier to direct thing like that and thinking about it I have enough work each round with just Xilef anyway.

For sprite I like the 4th, 5th and 7th one.

Also the homebrew flaw you made are really nice.

How should we build them ? For the ability score how about that:
Str 13, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 8
or
Str 9, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 8

I put as much Con as possible because they need hit point badly.
Then we got three feats to play with including the one from flaw.

Thoughness is normally really crappy but in our case it might be worth considering.

Beshoren: What source can we draw for feats ? Only core or can we even go wild with psionic feat, binding, incarnum, martial study ?

Beschoren
2012-04-20, 07:16 PM
3 set of warrior ? I was more hopping that each of us could get one or two that could help with our specific fighting style.
But I suppose your right it will be easier to direct thing like that and thinking about it I have enough work each round with just Xilef anyway.

this can be worked out. it all depends on how you guys prefer.

in fact getting "less work" runing the slaves actions and rolls could be quite helpfull to me. it also prevents them from doing somehing you had not planned. so you guys decide and just let me know. in time they may change this warrior levels into fighter, barbarian, scout, ranger, etc...

you can get feats from moslty anywere, but, those can't be magical or supernatural in nature. psionics, bindings, ToB feats are that include supernatural stuff is way out od the way. no folloower will sheet its own blade in fire.

zagan
2012-04-21, 04:23 AM
Well we'll see what the other think then. But you right, you must already act for the monster, seanon and all the follower.
With nine follower and five player (including seanon) we can each get two except for one person that would only get one. In that case the training provide by Seanon and Korin would be considered basic training and after that they get specialize training individually. We each make the sheet for our own follower and control them in combat.

you can get feats from moslty anywere, but, those can't be magical or supernatural in nature. psionics, bindings, ToB feats are that include supernatural stuff is way out od the way. no folloower will sheet its own blade in fire.

Noted.

Beschoren
2012-04-21, 09:34 AM
Well we'll see what the other think then. But you right, you must already act for the monster, seanon and all the follower.
With nine follower and five player (including seanon) we can each get two except for one person that would only get one. In that case the training provide by Seanon and Korin would be considered basic training and after that they get specialize training individually. We each make the sheet for our own follower and control them in combat.

Ok seanon could have just one (like a bodyguard)

i might have to simply the sprites (like tinting them according to the PCs speech color) in order to track them down. You don't want 9 new names and spites to get confused about but we can handle that

Beschoren
2012-04-23, 07:46 PM

actually seanon might be better off with no "personal followers" at all, so it will be easier for me to handle (Perhaps Uidon could use an extra hand as he has several benefits-the-group manuevers). waiting of the others to finish the actual sheets for the followers (or just leave that to me). PMing lindworm soon to see how he's doing

Beschoren
2012-04-23, 07:47 PM

actually seanon might be better off with no "personal followers" at all, so it will be easier for me to handle (Perhaps Uidon could use an extra hand as he has several benefits-the-group manuevers). waiting of the others to finish the actual sheets for the followers (or just leave that to me). PMing lindworm soon to see how he's doing

Duncfoo
2012-04-24, 12:17 AM
Crafted 1 Long Spear (7x the needed check! I need to hurry it next time)
Crafted 1 Large Wooden Shield
Screwed up the Wurm Skin. Lets go for the masterwork then +1 Bonus.

just reminding you that longspears need both hands to be used, so the heavy wooden shields could't be used in conjunction with them

Giving them some options. A few long spears allows them to form up, assist each other better (Flanking, Aids). They already have some short spears. So lets get them more armor + more options.

actually seanon might be better off with no "personal followers" at all, so it will be easier for me to handle (Perhaps Uidon could use an extra hand as he has several benefits-the-group manuevers).

I like sprite 4.

I could use 3. I'll set them all up the same as "Heavy Skirmishers". Maybe have 4 - 5 of them use that Template? Shields + Javelins + Short Spears and what ever armor we can scramble? Feats: Point Blank Shot (Flaw), Phalanx Fighting (Complete Warrior)
Using: Str 13, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 8

Uhhh what else did I miss...

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-24, 01:59 AM
A focus on mobility and ranged combat seem to be the consensus, and I agree with it. It will help them stay as out of danger as they can be in combat, and it will aid in hit and run tactics, which are probably what we'll end up using when we go on the offensive

zagan
2012-04-24, 10:54 AM
I could use 3. I'll set them all up the same as "Heavy Skirmishers". Maybe have 4 - 5 of them use that Template? Shields + Javelins + Short Spears and what ever armor we can scramble? Feats: Point Blank Shot (Flaw), Phalanx Fighting (Complete Warrior)
Using: Str 13, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 8

Saddly they can't fight with shortspear with phalanx fighting it only work with light weapon.

A focus on mobility and ranged combat seem to be the consensus, and I agree with it. It will help them stay as out of danger as they can be in combat, and it will aid in hit and run tactics, which are probably what we'll end up using when we go on the offensive

My idea was thougness, dodge and mobility normally they are really weak but in our situation they might be justified. The other idea was combat expertise for fighting defensively.
The first thing we need to aggre on I thing is if we each get our own followers (one, two or three) to design and control or if we design them together (harder to get a consensus) and in combat we grab one or two to direct from the whole list.

Posting Ic soon.

Duncfoo
2012-04-24, 12:27 PM
I hate how 3.5 handles spears. I am a goof, no spartans :(

I think we should stick to 2 sheets. My goal honestly is to keep the followers easy to manage. I would almost prefer leaving then to "guard the rear" when we go into the tower.

Beschoren
2012-04-24, 01:04 PM
I think we should stick to 2 sheets. My goal honestly is to keep the followers easy to manage.

that's a pretty good goal. I've already handled very large battles with several different sheets and that's a pain.

since lyndworm is still busy, each of you could have 3 followers to control during combat.

heres your wepons and armor (as you took so little time to make the spear and shield, we can consider you made 2 spears and 2 shields)

10 torches

1 greataxe (Korin)
9 whips
2 3 daggers (Uidon)
2 short swords
15 short spears
3 5longswords (Kanros, Uidon)

15 javelins
3 longbow
2 longspear
128 arrows

56 large shields (1 Uidon)
3 suits of leather armor
1 4 suits of chain shirt (Kanros , Uidon, Korin)
1 Uncured Wurm Skin (For 2 Leather Armor)

simplifing equipment sets, sheets (start point for you to use)

5 shielded spearman/javaliners (each with 3 shortspears and 3 javalins)
1 longspearman with chain shirt
3 archers with leather armor and a backup longsword
(I'll handle sprites after we confirm the sets)

all followers at

str 14
dex 14
con 16
int 8
wis 10
cha 8

HP:20

AC: 18-20
defense bonus: +6
dex bonus: +2
shield bonus: +2

spear skirmisher: point blank shot, wepon focus: short spear, large shield specialization.
later: shield ward, precise shot. eventually scout levels.

longspeaman: wepon focus: longspear, combat reflexes, improved thugness.
later: hold the line, deft opportunist. eventually fighter levels.

archer: point blank shot, precise shot, wepon focus: longbow
Later: sharp-shooting, power critical. eventually ranger levels.

This 9 followers would be your big-time liutenents later in game!

Important: I'm considering sharing your experience from encounters with the followers, if you allow it. this would slow down your progression but greatly speed up your followers advancement (I think this way they might gain 2-3 levels by the time you finish raiding the lumber camp). up to you.

Duncfoo
2012-04-25, 01:28 PM
that's a pretty good goal. I've already handled very large battles with several different sheets and that's a pain.

since lyndworm is still busy, each of you could have 3 followers to control during combat.

heres your wepons and armor (as you took so little time to make the spear and shield, we can consider you made 2 spears and 2 shields)

10 torches

1 greataxe (Korin)
9 whips
2 3 daggers (Uidon)
2 short swords
15 short spears
3 5longswords (Kanros, Uidon)

15 javelins
3 longbow
2 longspear
128 arrows

56 large shields (1 Uidon)
3 suits of leather armor
1 4 suits of chain shirt (Kanros , Uidon, Korin)
1 Uncured Wurm Skin (For 2 Leather Armor)

simplifing equipment sets, sheets (start point for you to use)

5 shielded spearman/javaliners (each with 3 shortspears and 3 javalins)
1 longspearman with chain shirt
3 archers with leather armor and a backup longsword
(I'll handle sprites after we confirm the sets)

all followers at

str 14
dex 14
con 16
int 8
wis 10
cha 8

HP:20

AC: 18-20
defense bonus: +6
dex bonus: +2
shield bonus: +2

spear skirmisher: point blank shot, wepon focus: short spear, large shield specialization.
later: shield ward, precise shot. eventually scout levels.

longspeaman: wepon focus: longspear, combat reflexes, improved thugness.
later: hold the line, deft opportunist. eventually fighter levels.

archer: point blank shot, precise shot, wepon focus: longbow
Later: sharp-shooting, power critical. eventually ranger levels.

This 9 followers would be your big-time liutenents later in game!

Important: I'm considering sharing your experience from encounters with the followers, if you allow it. this would slow down your progression but greatly speed up your followers advancement (I think this way they might gain 2-3 levels by the time you finish raiding the lumber camp). up to you.

I am ok with all of this. Then we have 3 sets of followers we can use. How about we just command them as needed? We can roleplay names and roles onto them but mostly they are combat support.

Now with the XP sharing, I am ok with that! I want these guys to level up so they won't be so damm fragile. Can you continue to balance the encounters? I was trying to make it easier for you with the paperwork.

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-25, 02:35 PM
Just wondering, if our followers are getting a share of the XP, would that mean they're counted as part of our party, thereby decreasing our average party level and increasing the experience from each encounter? You'll probably say no, but its worth a shot.

Could Uidon enhance my axe? Even a +1 enhancement bonus means I can put more points toward power attack.

Beschoren
2012-04-25, 07:59 PM
Just wondering, if our followers are getting a share of the XP, would that mean they're counted as part of our party, thereby decreasing our average party level and increasing the experience from each encounter? You'll probably say no, but its worth a shot.

Now with the XP sharing, I am ok with that! I want these guys to level up so they won't be so damm fragile. Can you continue to balance the encounters? I was trying to make it easier for you with the paperwork.

each party member recive XP according to their individual level. I don't use such things as average party level. the CRs I've been trowing at you are about 9-12, so they will get massive XP in little time.

How about we just command them as needed? We can roleplay names and roles onto them but mostly they are combat support.

how about this: most of the time I'll comand them doing rotine stuff (move actions, normal attacks, etc) but if you want them to use special tactics or perform a specific move, just post in in your actions, like

"The follower from 6K take a move action to flank the giant with my PC that moves to 8K. then both attack. [rolls]"

zagan
2012-04-26, 06:23 AM
how about this: most of the time I'll comand them doing rotine stuff (move actions, normal attacks, etc) but if you want them to use special tactics or perform a specific move, just post in in your actions, like

"The follower from 6K take a move action to flank the giant with my PC that moves to 8K. then both attack. [rolls]"

Excellent idea. That will make thing easier both for you and for us.

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-28, 01:20 AM
Which book is crown of might from? I know I've heard of it before, but I can't for the life of me figure out where.

zagan
2012-04-28, 02:57 AM
Which book is crown of might from? I know I've heard of it before, but I can't for the life of me figure out where.

PHBII p108 it grant a +2 enhancement bonus to Strength for hour per level and you can as an immediate action dismiss the spell to gain a +8 bonus instead for 1 round.

Duncfoo
2012-04-30, 11:01 AM
Could Uidon enhance my axe? Even a +1 enhancement bonus means I can put more points toward power attack.

Yep. Uidon will cast Magic Weapon, Greater on your Axe. That is +2 Enhancement Bonus for 7 hours.

Crafty Cultist
2012-04-30, 02:31 PM
Yep. Uidon will cast Magic Weapon, Greater on your Axe. That is +2 Enhancement Bonus for 7 hours.

Much appreciated

Duncfoo
2012-04-30, 10:13 PM
Tactics:
Anyone have a suggestion? If we have the casters buff we'll definitely be heard.

I say; Seanon casts Haste & stay back. Kanros and Uidon take the left side and hide by the column on H,5. Xilef and Korin the D,5 column. Make the troops spread out in the back area to start harassing the enemies as they exit the rooms?

Uidon would be ok with being sneaky and not really announcing himself. Do we want to try and intimidate / diplomacy if something doesn't try and kill us right away?

zagan
2012-05-01, 09:53 AM
Tactics:
Anyone have a suggestion? If we have the casters buff we'll definitely be heard.

I say; Seanon casts Haste & stay back. Kanros and Uidon take the left side and hide by the column on H,5. Xilef and Korin the D,5 column. Make the troops spread out in the back area to start harassing the enemies as they exit the rooms?

Uidon would be ok with being sneaky and not really announcing himself. Do we want to try and intimidate / diplomacy if something doesn't try and kill us right away?

We can't do diplomacy nobody speak undercommon.
I agree with hidding behind the pillar and haste from Seanon.

Beschoren
2012-05-02, 10:36 PM
a few rolls

Kanros hide: [roll0] dc 15
kanros attack: [roll1], [roll2]+[roll3]

creature ref: [roll4] dc 16
creature will: [roll5] dc 16

creature ref: [roll6] dc 16
creature will: [roll7] dc 16

Beschoren
2012-05-02, 11:56 PM
Crafty: I'm afraid you actually had a result of 10 on your innitiative while the mosnter had 12. I disconsidered your actions.

crits:
vs uidon: [roll0], damage [roll1]
vs follower J9: [roll2], damage [roll3] (confirms. follower at 11/20 hp)

followers next actions: make an attack and then fall back. Korin may ocuppy the line 9 if he wants to. (Crafty can roll for followers J9 and I9 attacks and define their next positions, if he wants to, as for exemple of our shared command of followers)

either by luck or good training, all followers attacks hit! they even kill 1 monster!

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-03, 01:22 AM
Just checking, but I'm able to move through my allies spaces right?

And did you take the +4 dexterity bonus I get from binding paimon into my initiative check?

Beschoren
2012-05-03, 09:17 AM
Just checking, but I'm able to move through my allies spaces right?

And did you take the +4 dexterity bonus I get from binding paimon into my initiative check?

:smallsigh:

I did not. I used a table I made from the 1º battle.

this bonus would allow you to act before. consider that you had cast true strike. deal?

yes, you can move trought your allies squares.

EDIT: Xilef drops 4 little monsters

Duncfoo
2012-05-05, 04:59 PM

This Just In: Blender Strikes Dungeon.

My attempt @ blender-ing didn't working, as the highest I rolled was an 11.

Crafty: Korin gets an extra turn this round.

Beschoren
2012-05-05, 05:53 PM

My attempt @ blender-ing didn't working, as the highest I rolled was an 11.

Crafty: Korin gets an extra turn this round.

Korin slaughters one monters while Uidon kills one and serivously wound another. the battle goes well!

zagan
2012-05-06, 07:54 AM

Wow ! I didn't excpet to kill four. They were group close to each other so that help too but still. Next round perhaps the mage.

Beschoren
2012-05-06, 08:28 PM
followers attacks here because I need to see to results to post the map....

The followers make and attack and then fall back

spearman [roll0], damage [roll1]
skirmisher [roll2], damage [roll3]
skirmisher [roll4], damage [roll5]
archer [roll6], damage [roll7]
archer [roll8], damage [roll9]
archer [roll10], damage [roll11]

Beschoren
2012-05-06, 09:27 PM
Thus i give you yet another large and messy encounter that might be difficult to follow sometimes!

Korin missed both wirlwind attacks in the previous round. the followers got them, though. Also, be mindfull that you give up attack from cleave when you use wirlwind attack.

I forgot some modifiers (flank, cover) on IC rolls that I added later as edit. be mindfull that if Xilef or Kanros kill the flanker on the AoO, they are not flanked.

confirm critical vs xilef (flanked): [roll0], damage [roll1]

Seanon should use glitterdust to protect your followers at the rear OR sculpt it for greater effect
Kanros should sneak attack whatever target he can.
Followers should focus attack on the rear

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-06, 10:02 PM
Realised I haven't done my binding check today[roll0]

Edit: Success! I don't have to dance whenever I hear music or have one half of my mouth always open.

Beschoren
2012-05-06, 10:12 PM
er, Korin just killed everyone arround him O.o

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-06, 10:52 PM
In that case, can I make a badass pose as a free action?

Beschoren
2012-05-06, 11:22 PM
In that case, can I make a badass pose as a free action?

ahhahaha do make a good IC response to that. Here's how it's looking like:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-reW-7OaRllw/T6dN1JkyhvI/AAAAAAAAID0/-EnmRFuvrKA/s720/Captura%2520de%2520tela%2520inteira%252007052012%2 520012107.jpg

zagan
2012-05-07, 10:44 AM
confirm critical vs xilef (flanked): [roll0], damage [roll1]

Xilef cannot be flanked because she got imp uncanny dodge (unlees by 11th lvl rogue or more) both attack still hit however my AC is only 22.
and also she got 25% fortification because she got both heart of air and earth at the same time.

er, Korin just killed everyone arround him O.o

Awesome ! :smallbiggrin:

Duncfoo
2012-05-07, 08:44 PM
AoO: [roll0], Damage [roll1] + [roll2]
Damage for attack 1, 2, 3:
1: Damage [roll3] + [roll4]
2: Damage [roll5] + [roll6]
3: Damage [roll7] + [roll8]

Maybe have Kanros and Seanon try and stun or injure the Shaman this turn?

Duncfoo
2012-05-07, 08:47 PM
Crit Confirm: [roll0], Damage [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-05-08, 09:36 PM
a few rolls

seanon heals [roll0]

kanros [roll1], damage [roll2]+[roll3]
spearman [roll4], damage [roll5]

Beschoren
2012-05-08, 09:42 PM
arrrgh more rolls

skirmisher [roll0], damage [roll1]
skirmisher [roll2], damage [roll3]
skirmisher [roll4], damage [roll5]
skirmisher [roll6], damage [roll7]
skirmisher [roll8], damage [roll9] (ranged)
archer [roll10], damage [roll11]
archer [roll12], damage [roll13]
archer [roll14], damage [roll15]

zagan
2012-05-09, 04:10 AM
I'll roll my Aoo here, tell me if it kill the creature. I need to know before taking my action.

Attack: [roll0] (+6 Bab, +6 Str (base, shift, frenzy), +1 GMF, +1 haste, +3 IC, -2 secondary)
Dmd: [roll1] (+3 1/2Str, +1/4hd, +1 GMF, +3 IC)

Beschoren
2012-05-09, 09:01 AM
I'll roll my Aoo here, tell me if it kill the creature. I need to know before taking my action.

Attack: [roll0] (+6 Bab, +6 Str (base, shift, frenzy), +1 GMF, +1 haste, +3 IC, -2 secondary)
Dmd: [roll1] (+3 1/2Str, +1/4hd, +1 GMF, +3 IC)

hit but dosen't kill

Duncfoo
2012-05-09, 03:07 PM
Did I get an AoO? I'll roll one here.
AoO: [roll0], Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]
Crit Confirm for #2: [roll3] +3 from Warblade Power, Damage: [roll4] + [roll5]
Extra Crit Confirm for AoO (hey, just in case!): [roll6], Damage: [roll7] + [roll8]

Go team Slaughterthon! Our followers are doing a great job. Anyone have any tactics for next turn or do we just keep hacking our way to the Shaman?

Beschoren
2012-05-09, 08:47 PM
You get AoOs as ressurected fallen stand from prone right in front of you (the shamans try to avoid that). Sometimes they rise up, move and attack, denying AoOs like that Uidon wanted to have last round.

confirming critical:
AoO vs Korin: [roll0], damage [roll1]
vs skirmisher: [roll2], damage [roll3]
vs skirmisher: [roll4], damage [roll5]

If xilef gets in melle range to any of those 2 fallen guarding the shaman:

redied attacks vs aproach!
[roll6], damage [roll7]
[roll8], damage [roll9]

this encounter does seem a bit easy but looks fun. Obviously inpired in Diablo II, so we got a lot of homebrew here. is there any issue?

Duncfoo
2012-05-10, 02:13 PM
You go right ahead and home brew all you want. Is someone excited about Diablo 3? Mmmm... Loot. And its ok if you aren't beating us up. Our followers are getting some exercise, we are spending resources to kill.

Tactical Feat Roll if needed, [roll0] DC 20 - "Following Up"

Beschoren
2012-05-14, 09:49 PM
waiting on crafty. are you there buddy?

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-15, 12:36 AM
Sorry, I thought I already posted. The forum must have chewed up my post.

Beschoren
2012-05-15, 06:37 PM
Is someone excited about Diablo 3?

bwahahahahha I'm level 8 already \o/

add me at Beschoren#1854, I'm eager to play and live-chat with any and all of you

Duncfoo
2012-05-15, 11:18 PM
I got my Barbarian to level 9 earlier. Inbetween all the server crashes. I'm having a crazy week! I turned 30 yesterday and am hosting a 100 person party this weekend.

I am the worst person at planning. I've made my own nightmare. Diablo 3 is not helping! :p

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-15, 11:53 PM
I've never actually played any of the Diablo games. I've heard a lot about it though. How harsh are the system requirements? My laptop isn't the best.

Beschoren
2012-05-16, 07:05 AM
I've never actually played any of the Diablo games. I've heard a lot about it though. How harsh are the system requirements? My laptop isn't the best.

OH GOD YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?!

well perhaps you weren't on your 13's when diablo II was lunched (that would make sense) but diablo generated the diablo-like game genera (it introduced stuff like skill tree, set itens, town portal...). Diablo II is still worth a shot if your computer can't run the new version.

these small redish ressurecting mosnters are clearly inspired on one of diablo II most iconnic enemies: the fallen. you won't even have to play much to find some!

EDIT: Ducnfoo, what's your battle tag?

zagan
2012-05-17, 06:26 AM
I've never played any either. Not for lack of trying but my PCs were worth crap barely able to go on the net. I'm might be able to play the first one (version Playstation) if I can find the rom. In any case I hope you'll have fun with it.

Anyway that was a very nice encounter. Not really hard but very tactical. I'm curious about something did the shaman had a limit on how many time they could revive the mook ?

Beschoren
2012-05-17, 08:59 AM
I've never played any either. Not for lack of trying but my PCs were worth crap barely able to go on the net. I'm might be able to play the first one (version Playstation) if I can find the rom. In any case I hope you'll have fun with it.

Anyway that was a very nice encounter. Not really hard but very tactical. I'm curious about something did the shaman had a limit on how many time they could revive the mook ?

not really. I've put the little ones at CR 2 (3HD) and the shmans at CR 4 (they had a little bit more HP, could cast the 4d6 firebolt, and ressurect others at will). I'll trow a similar encounter to another group, and perhaps at you again, with some modifications.

Duncfoo
2012-05-21, 03:04 PM
Is there a path north out of this room? If that area is just a room I agree, lets go back and scout the other side. If not, we should continue this path north for a moment. Maybe sent Jartik scouting?

Beschoren
2012-05-26, 10:12 AM
Uidon: [roll0]
Korin: [roll1]
Xilef: [roll2]
Seanon: [roll3]
Kanros: [roll4]
monsters: [roll5]

you followers are ruther back in the starirs and can't help right now

zagan
2012-05-26, 12:32 PM
Fort save: [roll0] (7 base, 3 con, 3 mass convinction)

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-26, 12:59 PM
Fortitude save [roll0](includes bonus from conviction)

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-26, 01:12 PM
Rolling to confirm critical[roll0]
damage[roll1]

Edit: I hope Xilef hasn't already killed that thing. This is the first time I've gotten a critical hit and I don't want it to go to waste.

Duncfoo
2012-05-26, 05:47 PM
Fort Save: [roll0]

Beschoren
2012-05-27, 09:45 PM
seanon fort: [roll0]
kanros fort: [roll1]

uidon generates 2 AoO as he moves
[roll2], damage [roll3]. free grapple: [roll4], VS uidon's [roll5], constrict [roll6]

[roll7], damage [roll8]. free grapple: [roll9], VS uidon's [roll10], constrict [roll11]

so uidon takes 3 points of damage, subject to DR

zagan
2012-05-28, 09:47 AM
Grapple check [roll0]

Edit: Damn now I need to reread the grapple rule, again.

Duncfoo
2012-05-28, 03:06 PM
Fort Save: [roll0]
Grapple Check: [roll1]

zagan
2012-05-28, 03:19 PM
I forget the fort save: [roll0]

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-28, 03:24 PM
Forgot my fortitude save too[roll0]

Duncfoo
2012-05-29, 10:42 AM
Luckily I rolled those 1's out of the Forum Roller. :p

Beschoren
2012-05-29, 08:02 PM
seanon fort save: [roll0], DC 14
Kanros fort save: [roll1], DC 14

lancer fort save: [roll2], DC 14
archer fort save: [roll3], DC 14
archer fort save: [roll4], DC 14
archer fort save: [roll5], DC 14
skirmisher fort save: [roll6], DC 14
skirmisher fort save: [roll7], DC 14
skirmisher fort save: [roll8], DC 14
skirmisher fort save: [roll9], DC 14
skirmisher fort save: [roll10], DC 14

Korin generates AoO: [roll11], damage [roll12], grapple if hits [roll13] vs korin [roll14], constrict [roll15]

so Korin is hit by AoO but is not stoped by the mosnter. Kanros and Seanon get nauseated as well as a few followers

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-29, 08:23 PM
What's the AC bonus I get from that Sheild of Faith spell? +3 right?

Grapple check[roll0]

Edit: just realised you included my opposed grapple check. Ignore my roll

Beschoren
2012-05-29, 09:13 PM
What's the AC bonus I get from that Sheild of Faith spell? +3 right?

Grapple check[roll0]

Edit: just realised you included my opposed grapple check. Ignore my roll

yes

sometimes i take a long time to start posting and finishing posting the turns (lots of things happening)

I'll put Kanros and Seanon saves here already so we can have more tatical options

seanon [roll0]
kanros [roll1]
archer [roll2]
archer [roll3]
archer [roll4]
lancer [roll5]
skirmisher [roll6]
skirmisher [roll7]
skirmisher [roll8]
skirmisher [roll9]

seanon spell list. suggestions in bold. could use action point. I think prayer/energy surge on korin is the best choice.

spells -sorc
(4 cast)6x lv0 detect magic, read magic, light, ghost sound, mage hand, message, prestidigitation
(2 cast)7x lv1 Grease, Mage armor, Mount, magic missile, shield
(1 cast)7x lv2 glitterdust, greater slide, eletric loop (3d6, 2 targets, ref then will)
(1 cast)5x lv3 Haste, energy surge (close, siwft)

spells -fav soul
(3 cast)6x lv0 Cure minor wounds, create water, light, resistence, guidence, detect poison, mending
(3 cast) 7x lv1 Shield of faith, lesser vigor, cure light wounds, obscuring mist, blood wind (close, siwft)
7x lv2 Cure moderate wounds, lesser restoration, wave of grief, hold person
(3 cast)5x lv3 Prayer, crown of might, mass conviction

Kanros is invisible

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-29, 09:20 PM
grapple check versus tentacle[roll0]
grapple check versus bite[roll1]

Beschoren
2012-05-29, 09:39 PM
grapple check versus tentacle[roll0]
grapple check versus bite[roll1]

my bad the bite does not have grapple and the correct modifier is +8. copy-and-paste issue

also if you fail the 1º grapple you do not recive any additional attacks

zagan
2012-05-30, 08:21 AM
Fortitude save: [roll0]

Grapple check: [roll1], [roll2]

As for spell I aggre with energy surge but I recommand grease on as many of us as possible (casting it on our clothes) because it give a +10 bonus to escape from a grapple. It's not urgent for Xilef yet ( even if she would appreciate it) and I can use my stoneskin effect if need but Korin and Uidon could really use it.

Crafty Cultist
2012-05-30, 02:17 PM
Makig a second grapple check. Why are grapple rules always so confusing:smallsigh:

[roll0]

Beschoren
2012-06-01, 09:13 PM
okkkk, starting DM IC post, at 23:13....

Beschoren
2012-06-01, 10:30 PM
it is very likely that seanon + kanros + followers actions change your position a lot, so I'll post their basic actions before yours at this turn, right? hopefuly Korin or Uidon will be released

fotr dc 14
seanon fort: [roll0]
korin fort: [roll1]

archer [roll2]
archer [roll3]
archer [roll4]
lancer [roll5]
skirmisher [roll6]
skirmisher [roll7]
skirmisher [roll8]
skirmisher [roll9]

Beschoren
2012-06-01, 11:00 PM
soooo i finish my hexaposting DM-IC at 00:57 (had about 30minutes not-posting in the meantime)

I made the NPCs act before you in the next turn so some of you could better benefit from their actions. Korin is free. Uidon gains +10 to escape/avoid graplle due to grease.

all of you may post now

edit: what do you think of a replacement for Kanros/lyndworm? if lyndworm ever returns he could make a new PC. I'm quite happy with Seanon :smallsmile:

EDIT: xillef gains 3 temporary HP for being affected by seanon's 3º level favored soul spell

Duncfoo
2012-06-02, 01:11 AM
Beschoren I had blur on, care to roll that for me? It might save my ass.

zagan
2012-06-02, 06:09 AM
Fort save: [roll0] (+10 base, +3 convinction, +1 prayer)

Beschoren
2012-06-02, 08:58 AM
Beschoren I had blur on, care to roll that for me? It might save my ass.

curses i missed that
1-20
1º[roll0]
2º[roll1]
3º[roll2]
4º[roll3]
5º[roll4]

bad luck buddy. don't forget you get +10 on all grapple with grease.

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-02, 12:59 PM
Forgot my fortitude save[roll0]

Edit: Forgot to add the bonus from prayer.

Duncfoo
2012-06-03, 11:27 PM
Re Rolling Grapple Checks.
[roll0] vs (1d20+17)[32]
[roll1] vs (1d20+17)[30]

Beschoren
2012-06-04, 08:38 PM
bow crit [roll0], damage [roll1]

bingo!

Duncfoo
2012-06-05, 12:44 PM
soooo i finish my hexaposting DM-IC at 00:57
edit: what do you think of a replacement for Kanros/lyndworm? if lyndworm ever returns he could make a new PC. I'm quite happy with Seanon :smallsmile:

I'm ok with a replacement. I may miss the bard song though. =)

zagan
2012-06-06, 11:39 AM
I'm ok with a replacement. I may miss the bard song though. =)

Yeah if you can find a replacement go fot it. Though I admit that I'm not sure how you will add him/her to the story.

Chimaera
2012-06-06, 04:50 PM
Hi guys, I'm the new guy.
Nova is a paladin/fighter||bard/war chanter chaotic good (pladin of freedom) who sings of rebelion and freedom from the slaves. He use music to power up the party and use smite evil, divine might and power attack with his longsword (or else). His a young nice guy who love freedom and are here to help save the slaves. I guess he'll appear when the battle is over.
You can call me Rich.

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-06, 04:55 PM
Hello and welcome!

Beschoren
2012-06-07, 01:30 AM
Hi guys, I'm the new guy.
Nova is a paladin/fighter||bard/war chanter chaotic good (pladin of freedom) who sings of rebelion and freedom from the slaves. He use music to power up the party and use smite evil, divine might and power attack with his longsword (or else). His a young nice guy who love freedom and are here to help save the slaves. I guess he'll appear when the battle is over.
You can call me Rich.

rich is actually an RL friend, and experienced d&d player, who has dived deep once he was introduced to the foruns. I'm certain he'll be a fine addition to the game.

I belive he will just take over Kanros. how and why (newfound powers and name) may be explained trought dreams. just you wait, there still is a lot on my sleeve.

If Lyndworm ever comes back (I hope he does) we find some space for him

rich: just wait till this battle is over before kicking in IC. it won't go beyound 2 more turns.

zagan
2012-06-07, 06:35 AM
Welcome to the team, I hope you have fun with us. I'm looking forward to seeing the war chanter music in play they look really nice.

Beschoren
2012-06-07, 12:43 PM
All right chimera may "take over" old Kanros already. Think of it as if Kanros had daydreamed for jsut a second and that was enoguht to change his class features - something bit unclear and odd by now but will be clearer.

chimera may roleplay that as he wishes like "Hey, i didn't know I could do that!" or "I think I just realized somehting" or "I never liked sneaking very much, I'll try something else".

The change in his name, well, will be as he wishes to roleplay it "Now you call me Nova" or "Actually, my real name wasn't Kanros" or anything else

Duncfoo
2012-06-11, 05:50 PM
Search Re Roll [roll0]

Chimaera
2012-06-11, 09:55 PM
Did the combat ended yet?

Beschoren
2012-06-11, 10:13 PM
Did the combat ended yet?

oh, yes it did. I was about to PM you that you could already post IC. the party recoved its wound and prepare to resume the dungeon crawl

Beschoren
2012-06-13, 10:02 AM
I want you all to give me a list of magical itens you would like for yourselves or the group

2 itens of up to 6k in value
3 itens of up to 4k in value
4 itens of up to 2k in value

these could be mostly any iten from official sources. Seanon should take group-benefical itens.

zagan
2012-06-13, 02:35 PM
Okay, let's see what could be usefull.

Less than 6000gp:
-Circlet of mage (5500gp MiC p86)
-Amulet of mighty fist (6000gp DMG p??)
Less than 4000gp:
-Gloves of Agiles striking (2200gp, MiC p105)
-Lesser Metamagic rod of extend spell (3000gp, DMG p???)
-Dragon mask (4000gp, MiC p97)
Less than 2000gp:
-Anklet of translocation (1400gp, MiC p71)
-Ring of protection +1 (2000gp DMG p??)
-Healing Belt (750gp MiC p110)
-Sendin Stones (1400gp MiC p184)

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 02:57 PM
Hey Beschoren, you forgot to give me the IC tread link.

Beschoren
2012-06-13, 05:02 PM
Hey Beschoren, you forgot to give me the IC tread link.

:smallsigh:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212643

Duncfoo
2012-06-14, 01:42 AM
Item List

Less than 6000gp:
- Ring of Master Artifice (5k, Magic of Eberron, pg 110)
- +2 Chain Shirt [+Neat Random Effect?] (4125gp, DMG216
Less than 4000gp:
-Torc of the Titans (3300gp, MiC 143)
- Great Reach Bracers (2000, MiC 108)
-+1 Long Sword (2300, DMG, 222)
Less than 2000gp:
-Crystal of Life Drinking, Lesser (1500, MiC 24)
-Artificer's Monocle (1500gp MiC72)

Chimaera
2012-06-14, 12:34 PM
+2 Full Plate (5.65k) (DM's Guide)
+1 Iluminating Frystalline Longsword (4.8k) (MIC pg 36, and Book of Exalted Deeds, pg 38)

+4 Robe of Splendor (4k) (DM's Guide)
+2 Robe Cloak of Resistance (4k) (DM's Guide)
Chime of Harmonic Agony (3,1k) (MIC pg 154)

Badge of Valor (1,4k) (MIC pg 208)
+1 Large Shield (1.15k) (DM's Guide)
Caduceus Bracers (2k) (MIC pg 84)
Anklet of Translocation (1,4k) (MIC 71)

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-14, 06:23 PM
I cant think of anything that hasn't already been suggested. Weapon crystals, magic weapons and armor, and a few useful items like a healing belt, anklets of translocation and a ring of sustenance summarise my wish list.

Beschoren
2012-06-14, 08:03 PM
I cant think of anything that hasn't already been suggested. Weapon crystals, magic weapons and armor, and a few useful items like a healing belt, anklets of translocation and a ring of sustenance summarise my wish list.

you could allways ask for MORE weapon crystals, magic weapons and armor, and a few useful items like a healing belt, anklets of translocation and rings of sustenance.

plus, I saw no feycraft mitrill greatswords :smallbiggrin:

edit: you will not get all of these itens, they will be randomized.

zagan
2012-06-15, 06:32 AM
I don't have much time to post, I just want to say that if our enemy is really slow we make use of this time to buff and get into avantageous position. In particular the follower for range support.

Beschoren
2012-06-18, 08:00 PM
seanon spell list. you choose, he casts.

2x lv0 detect magic, read magic, light, ghost sound, mage hand, message, prestidigitation
4x lv1 Grease, Mage armor, Mount, magic missile, shield
6x lv2 glitterdust, greater slide, eletric loop
4x lv3 Haste, energy surge

spells -fav soul
2x lv0 Cure minor wounds, create water, light, resistence, guidence, detect poison, mending
2x lv1 Shield of faith, lesser vigor, cure light wounds, obscuring mist, blood wind (close, siwft)
3x lv2 Cure moderate wounds, lesser restoration, wave of grief, hold person
0x lv3 Prayer, crown of might, mass conviction

anyone with ranks in Dungeoneering to try to identify the creature?

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-18, 08:09 PM
Save vs melted Axe[roll0]

Edit: Darn, I liked that axe :smallfrown:

Beschoren
2012-06-18, 08:50 PM
Save vs melted Axe[roll0]

Edit: Darn, I liked that axe :smallfrown:

incredibly xilef's natural wepons are not affected :smallconfused:

Duncfoo
2012-06-19, 01:20 AM
Nope, no Knowledge Dungeoneering. I know to use the battlefist, but would Uidon? Probably not.

I vote Electric Loops, we need some Damage to knock these things apart, and that might be the best one.

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 10:31 AM
Can i use bardic knowledge instead of dungeoneering?
Also, i guess magic missiles or energy surge is the best the mage can do.

Beschoren
2012-06-19, 05:56 PM
Can i use bardic knowledge instead of dungeoneering?
Also, i guess magic missiles or energy surge is the best the mage can do.

sadly, bardic knowledge does not aplly to that

Nope, no Knowledge Dungeoneering. I know to use the battlefist, but would Uidon? Probably not.

I vote Electric Loops, we need some Damage to knock these things apart, and that might be the best one.

you do saw that slashing wepons were innefective and blut wepons were effective. you also saw that Xilef's natural strike (claw) did not dissolve like Korin's axe.

Seanon will go eletric loop and energy surge

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 06:11 PM
Reflexes to avoid club melting:
[roll0] DC 21

Beschoren
2012-06-19, 06:13 PM
good damm it crafty stop having bad luck on rolls!

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-19, 06:30 PM
Roll to resist tripping[roll0]
Save versus melting armour[roll1]

Beschoren
2012-06-19, 07:27 PM
Nova get hit and problably is tripped

don't forget we use class defense bonus and armor as DR! you won't be hit for a mere 14!

as paladin4/fighter4 you get +8 class defense bonus to AC. this AC does not stack with armor AC and is based on dodge (loses if flat-footed).

armor as DR reduces armor AC by half. the "missing half" turns into dr X/- (2/- for your chain shirt)

also, the whole party is under mass conviction spell (+3 all saves)

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 07:41 PM
Totally forgot about these rules, so Nova wasn't hurt, wasn't tripped and gave full round o/
Also, reflexes for my club:
[roll0] DC 21

i had +3 on the save, but not enough to keep it for melting.

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-19, 08:04 PM
Second save vs melting armor[roll0]

Duncfoo
2012-06-20, 12:42 PM
Relfex Save for the Armor + Action Point: [roll0] + [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-06-20, 03:59 PM
crit vs korin [roll0], extra [roll1] + [roll2] acid

follower E8 missed his charge attack, got hit, has 11 hp, is prone, and lost his chain shirt armor. ouch.

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-20, 05:13 PM
Opposed trip check[roll0]

Not making a reflex save as my armor was already dissolved *grumble*

Duncfoo
2012-06-20, 07:33 PM
These Oozes are some of my least favorite enemies... but they remind me of old AD&D monsters with crazy strange tactics needed to defeat them so that is nice.

And I wish I had a crit to pay it back for bashing Korin.

Beschoren
2012-06-20, 10:48 PM
well it's better to melt non magical clubs, light armor and sentimentaly valueble axes than that hard-crafted +1 keen greatsowrd, right? I wanted to trow something that would give you a pause without reducing you to -16 hp

originally the mosnter had improved grab but i figured you were just as tired of grapling as I was, so I replaced it with trip.

some follower will handle Nova a club (free action for Nova to take it)

Uidon hits and kills! is the battlefist made of metal or wood?

Duncfoo
2012-06-21, 02:08 AM
Its a secondary slam attack like that of a warforged. "You replace your hand with mechanical hand resembling a gauntlet..." I was going to slowly play it up like hand has been transforming instead of cut off like the description says... So Its a natural attack? Its made of neither right now?

Beschoren
2012-06-21, 09:02 AM
well i don't want to make you lose your hand over a sucessfull attack. just consider that your hand will be itchy and sensible for a few days, only RP.

Duncfoo
2012-06-21, 11:50 AM
This is the perfect RP opportunity to start working in the Renegade Mastermaker changes so I actually appreciate the opportunity. Partially melted hand is going to heal like bronzed metals...

Duncfoo
2012-06-22, 12:22 PM
Feflex Save: [roll0]

Duncfoo
2012-06-25, 09:00 PM
The current exchange has me laughing: "I have been trapped here for 100 years." "Oh tell us more!" :smallfurious:

Edit: Also, who here thinks "Cha Ching new Base!"

Beschoren
2012-06-25, 09:23 PM
Oh yes, and esorcher is back to play! we talked on facebook and he came up with a PC. ranged combat/stealth.

assuming of course you won't leave him trapped on his circle for another 100 years. you could actually do that, you know. Elkel would be pissed as hell. and we would have to come up with another way to put a PC in the party

*evil laughter:xykon:* bwahahahah "So the party leaves the trapped helpless man helplessly trapped", bawhahaha!

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-25, 11:41 PM
I agree that this place could be a servicable base, and reduce the risk of wandering critters attacking us. It could use a few more spiky death traps, but I'm sure we can make some of those later.

zagan
2012-06-26, 02:25 PM
The current exchange has me laughing: "I have been trapped here for 100 years." "Oh tell us more!" :smallfurious:

Edit: Also, who here thinks "Cha Ching new Base!"

I agree that this place could be a servicable base, and reduce the risk of wandering critters attacking us. It could use a few more spiky death traps, but I'm sure we can make some of those later.

Yes, me too. This should be a very useful base. Much more secure than our previous one. I particularly like the force shield.

Also welcom back to Esorcher. What's your build ? Something like sorcerer/ranger ?

esorscher
2012-06-26, 06:01 PM
Sorcerer/Abjurant Champion//Fighter/ Ranger. Glad to be back.

Beschoren
2012-06-26, 07:56 PM
I'll roll random treasure based on that magic iten list I asked you before, but not today. could someone gather all that info in a single post for me? thanks.

esorscher
2012-06-26, 09:04 PM
Crafty never actually said what they wanted, just more of the below:

Less than 6000gp:
Less than 4000gp:
Less than 2000gp:

Less than 6000gp:
Less than 4000gp:
Less than 2000gp:

+2 Full Plate (5.65k) (DM's Guide)
+1 Iluminating Frystalline Longsword (4.8k) (MIC pg 36, and Book of Exalted Deeds, pg 38)

+4 Robe of Splendor (4k) (DM's Guide)
+2*Robe*Cloak of Resistance (4k) (DM's Guide)
Chime of Harmonic Agony (3,1k) (MIC pg 154)

Badge of Valor (1,4k) (MIC pg 208)
+1 Large Shield (1.15k) (DM's Guide)
Caduceus Bracers (2k) (MIC pg 84)
Anklet of Translocation (1,4k) (MIC 71)

Items under 6k:
Bag of Holding Type II (5k)
Belt of Hidden Pouches (5k)

Items under 4k:
Metamagic Rod, Lesser Extend (3k)
Gloves of Dexterity +2 (4k)/ Cloak of Charisma +2 (4k)
Bag of Tricks, Rust (3k)

Items under 2k:
Healing belt (750)
Field Provision's box (2k)
Quiver of Ehlonna (1.8k)
Vest of Resistance +1 (1k)

Beschoren
2012-06-27, 11:18 PM
ok, this is how the random treasure will work

(1d2)from each list, there will be 1 set o itens worth 6k:
1 - a 6k iten
2 - a 4k iten plus a 2k iten

(1d2)and another set worth 4k
1 - a 4k iten
2 - two 2k itens

the the same 4k or 2k iten is randomized twice, the next iten in the lsit will be rganted

list 1

1º set - [roll0]
1 - the 6 k iten will be [roll1]
2 - the 4 k iten will be [roll2], and the 2 k iten will be [roll3]

2º set - [roll4]
3 - the 4 k iten will be [roll5]
4 - the 2 k itens will be [roll6] and [roll7]

Less than 6000gp:

Less than 4000gp:

Less than 2000gp:

list 2

1º set - [roll8]
1 - the 6 k iten will be [roll9]
2 - the 4 k iten will be [roll10], and the 2 k iten will be [roll11]

2º set - [roll12]
3 - the 4 k iten will be [roll13]
4 - the 2 k itens will be [roll14] and [roll15]

Less than 6000gp:

Less than 4000gp:

Less than 2000gp:

list 3

1º set - [roll16]
1 - the 6 k iten will be [roll17]
2 - the 4 k iten will be [roll18], and the 2 k iten will be [roll19]

2º set - [roll20]
3 - the 4 k iten will be [roll21]
4 - the 2 k itens will be [roll22] and [roll23]

Less than 6000gp:
-+2 Full Plate (5.65k) (DM's Guide)
-+1 Iluminating Frystalline Longsword (4.8k) (MIC pg 36, and Book of Exalted Deeds, pg 38)

Less than 4000gp:
-+4 Robe of Splendor (4k) (DM's Guide)
-+2*Robe*Cloak of Resistance (4k) (DM's Guide)
- Chime of Harmonic Agony (3,1k) (MIC pg 154)

Less than 2000gp:
-Badge of Valor (1,4k) (MIC pg 208)
-+1 Large Shield (1.15k) (DM's Guide)
-Caduceus Bracers (2k) (MIC pg 84)
-Anklet of Translocation (1,4k) (MIC 71)

list 4

1º set - [roll24]
1 - the 6 k iten will be [roll25]
2 - the 4 k iten will be [roll26], and the 2 k iten will be [roll27]

2º set - [roll28]
3 - the 4 k iten will be [roll29]
4 - the 2 k itens will be [roll30] and the 2 k itens will be [roll31]

list 4
Less than 6000gp:
-Bag of Holding Type II (5k)
-Belt of Hidden Pouches (5k)

Less than 4000gp:
-Metamagic Rod, Lesser Extend (3k)
-Gloves of Dexterity +2 (4k)/ Cloak of Charisma +2 (4k) (hey, there are 2 itens!)
-Bag of Tricks, Rust (3k)

Less than 2000gp:
-Healing belt (750)
-Field Provision's box (2k)
-Quiver of Ehlonna (1.8k)
-Vest of Resistance +1 (1k)

list 5 (I put those here. suposedly usefull for Korin)

1º set - [roll32]
1 - the 6 k iten will be [roll33]
2 - the 4 k iten will be [roll34], and the 2 k iten will be [roll35]

2º set - [roll36]
3 - the 4 k iten will be [roll37]
4 - the 2 k itens will be [roll38] and [roll39]

Less than 6000gp:
-greater crystal of arcane steel (6k, Mic)
-cloack of the salamander(6k, Mic 88)

Less than 4000gp:
-lesser crystal of glancing blows (3k)
-MW mitrill greatsword (4k)
-tird eye freedom (2.6k)

Less than 2000gp:
-Healing belt (750)
-gloves fo fortunate striking (2k)
-enpower spellshard - shoking grasp (1.5k)
-rock boots (2k)

list 6 (I put those here. suposedly usefull for Seanon)

1º set - [roll40]
1 - the 6 k iten will be [roll41]
2 - the 4 k iten will be [roll42], and the 2 k iten will be [roll43]

2º set - [roll44]
3 - the 4 k iten will be [roll45]
4 - the 2 k itens will be [roll46] and [roll47]

Less than 6000gp:
wand of slaping hand (6k, Mic)
boots of swfit passage (6k, Mic 88)

Less than 4000gp:
cloack of charisma +2 (4k)
amulet of wisdom +2 (4k)
ring of mystic healing (2.6k)

Less than 2000gp:
field provision box (2k)
sphere of awakening (1.8k)
enpower spellshard - magic missile (1.5k)
scroll of chain lighting (1.6kk)

So there you have the loot (60 k in itens). I'll put it IC tomorrow, whit a plus. You divide it as you see fit, but i guess that each one gets pieces of the list it made himself, right?
XP form ooze:
only 150 xp per player
followers get 250 xp

esorscher
2012-06-27, 11:27 PM
I don't understand what gear I got.

Beschoren
2012-06-27, 11:29 PM
I don't understand what gear I got.

Sometimes I'm known for dificulting simple things. tomorrow i give a propper list IC

Duncfoo
2012-06-28, 02:06 PM
I think we are going to have to divy and discuss gear.

Soooo... Where to next guys? I really want to go after the lumber camp. I think we've got our followers some experience, made ourselves more badass and now are equipped.

I am ok with moving the base towards the tower. Xilef can easily start clearing land again as needed. We just need to make sure there is water nearby.

esorscher
2012-06-28, 02:12 PM
I vote for getting the items we put on the list, unless we put them on the list with someone else's character or the group in mind. Like for example I put Field Provisions Box on the list to help feed the group at large. I imagine that the Field Provisions Box in Seanon's list also was for that purpose.

zagan
2012-06-28, 02:21 PM
Our first magic item ! It's great ! Thanks beshoren.

Before we began using this new lair we need to get back to the old one to take all our stuff.
Xilef will go back if only to get back her cat.

How many xp did we get for the creatures before the ooze ? I forgot to put it on my sheet apparently.

Crafty Cultist
2012-06-28, 03:30 PM
Looking at the rescources thread, we've lost two chain shirts. Korin was wearing leather armor, so I was wondering if things had gotten mixed up somewhere.