PDA

View Full Version : Getsalt Optimisation

DoughGuy
2011-07-19, 10:46 PM
I'm currently playing a getsalt campaign with 3 characters. I'm a Factotum//Archivist and the other 2 are a Sorceror//Wizard and Warblade//Psion. In our first adventure I spent most of my time healing the other two.

I'm wondering what sought of paths I could take to optimise my character. Currently level 3 but my GM expects his characters to have some sort of optimisation at higher levels.

So if I you have any ideas on how I could optimised that would be great.

the_archduke
2011-07-19, 11:08 PM
Factotum//Archivist is optimized. Not sure how much more overpowered you can be.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2011-07-19, 11:11 PM
First, get the Sorcerer//Wizard to use Web and Glitterdust more, and you should be using Hold Person, Ice Slick, Entangle, Wall of Smoke, etc. so your party is taking less damage. Next, get the Warblade to use Force Screen, Thicken Skin, Vigor, etc. to reduce the amount of damage he takes. Make everyone pitch in 250 gp for a Wand of Lesser Vigor, and use that to heal everyone up between encounters, because you're not going to prepare very many healing spells any more, if any at all. Get a Lesser Metamagic Rod of Extend, make the other party members go in thirds for a second one, and learn the spells Snowsight and Obscuring Snow from Frostburn. Put Extended Snowsight on everyone, and cast Extended Obscuring Snow, and your opponents will have some serious difficulty trying to harm any of you.