PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 game

Pages : [1] 2

planswalker
2011-07-20, 10:04 PM
Here we go, folks, the IC/OOC/record keeping thread.

Four heroes join together in a tavern almost certainly anywhere else. A spa, let's say. Each was relaxing and enjoying a refreshing rest from adventuring when one, dragonborn, says, "Well, looks like I've got some companions in the spa. Want to team up and do stuff together later?""

Lokio
2011-07-21, 03:40 AM
A lithe, sharp-nosed human was sitting in the questionably straight bathhouse, his longbow perched against the wall. "What did you have in mind? And is it common among your kind to ask a group of men if they want to 'do stuff later' while they bathe?"

planswalker
2011-07-21, 06:44 AM
"I figured find a problem involving a monster that needs killing and fix it. What did you think I meant?"

Lokio
2011-07-21, 11:18 AM
Forscythe St. Clair grins good-naturedly. "Killing monsters, of course, my friend! Let's do it."

planswalker
2011-07-21, 11:24 AM
He looks to the other two and says, "What do you say, shall we be a merry band of adventurers?"

Monodominant
2011-07-21, 02:19 PM
Liharammeer leans back, his nudity in full display and uncaring of comments about straight or not... he had tried things when he was a young drowling... men had their virtues but were not as appealing....

"I dont know about merry. I know about killing monsters though... thats always fun just as long as its something new and that we havent killed before... killing orcs for example. I have tried all 78 ways that the matron had suggested in her treatise and they got old very fast... Even cousin Drizzt got bored after the first 1000 or so they say..." he says grinning.

planswalker
2011-07-21, 02:31 PM
"I was thinking more along the lines of... evil dragons. There's a wide variety of those, you know."

Monodominant
2011-07-21, 02:38 PM
"I do admit I have never actually killed a dragon. Nor ridden one for that matter! Or made an Undead out of it... the possibilities are endless!"he says and his eyes gleam

"I read somewhere that you can make wonderful clothes from their scales though, so it would be nice to have a cloak made out of dragonscales... it would be even cooler to have underwear made out of them but that probably would not be very comfortable.... Which ones are the evil ones again?" he says as he grins.

planswalker
2011-07-21, 02:43 PM
"The ones whose scales aren't shiny. Not only can you craft their scales into armor, but I can actually apply living tissues directly to you to increase your own power."

Monodominant
2011-07-21, 02:50 PM
He looks a bit more dubious at that.

"Even I have standards sir... My body is a shrine and I like my shrine being my own... I mean if you are talking grafting I love the idea but I hate the look... its just not cool to go around looking like a half-dragon, half-merman, half-elephant... drow and proud as a friend used to say..."

planswalker
2011-07-21, 02:56 PM
"Not all my grafts are so flashy. A lot are more subtle. Several only add an aura of menace and pride to your posture."

Monodominant
2011-07-21, 03:01 PM
He seems to be thinking about it...

"Could be, could be.... is there a way to put them on and off? Like a graft that attracts the ladies.... would not want it on all the time... would make working difficult you know?" he says enjoying the banter.

"I am ready to go when you gentlemen are done by the way..."

planswalker
2011-07-21, 04:31 PM
"Well, it is technically possible, but difficult. And the graft quickly goes to waste if not re-applied quickly. Don't worry though, most are able to be suppressed if you need it."

Monodominant
2011-07-21, 04:37 PM
"Fancy..." he says having lost interest but filing the information at the back of his mind.

He extends a finger towards his crow familiar that is sitting on a chair next to the Drow's clothes.

The crow protests for a moment

"No! Not again Master!" it calls out as it disappears only for Liharameer to appear where it was a moment ago and snatch his clothes.

The crow seems to have translocated where Liharameer was and manages to just barely stay out of the water.

"You're luck my feathers are not wet" says the crow.

"Enough. Dont make me put you back in the portable hole... you know it has enough air to keep you there for a week if you misbehave again in front of strangers."

The bird mutters something too low to be heard and then flies over to the now dressed drow.

"So Adventure, Dragons and possibly Dungeons await!" he says to the others.

Lokio
2011-07-21, 06:51 PM
"I am a big fan of Dungeons and Dragons!"

LOL, this is the campiest opening ever... LETS BE IN A BATHHOUSE AND GRAFT THINGS TO EACH OTHERS BODIES. ;)

PersonMan
2011-07-22, 12:10 PM
OOC:
I'm still wondering how to join in-after all, Tesandriss wouldn't be in the men's bath, after all.

planswalker
2011-07-22, 12:25 PM
oops.

The three of them walk out and spot an illumian walking down the road. The dragonborn calls out and says, "Hey there! We're gonna go adventuring together, and you look pretty strong. Want to join us?"

Lokio
2011-07-22, 01:44 PM
Must ambiguously gay bathhouses be so gay? Can't it be a shared bathhouse? lol

PersonMan
2011-07-22, 02:58 PM
Thesandriss stops, turning towards the voice. This was certainly odd-after all, it wasn't every day that one was called on by a dragon-man, followed by a drow and human(all three emerging from what appeared to be a bathhouse), to join some sort of adventure.

"When you say 'adventure', what exactly do you mean?" Thesandriss asks, curious about the odd group. She gazes at each intently for a moment before turning back to the draconic humanoid in the center. The illumian considered the situation, offering a silent prayer of thanks to Aulasha for granting her this opportunity-after all, a chance to study both a human, drow and dragonborn at one time wasn't something to waste.

OOC:
I will say, this is certainly an odd beginning.

Lokio
2011-07-22, 02:59 PM
Forscythe looked at the female and smirked. "The kind only three men popping out of a questionable bathhouse could think of."

Then he smiled. "Dungeon crawling and dragon slaying, of course!"

PersonMan
2011-07-23, 03:48 AM
Tesandriss raises an eyebrow, but shrugs a moment later. "So, do you have any sort of destination in mind, or are you simply planning on wandering around until you find something?" She asks, pushing a lock of her hair back. As she does so, her hand passes through one of the glowing sigils rotating around her head.

Lokio
2011-07-23, 04:17 AM
"Well, I happen to be a particularly good tracker and information gatherer... especially about dragons. If dragons are what ye seek, that's something I do very well at. If you give me a few hours, I can investigate any dragon sightings in the area."

If there are no issues, Forscythe goes and investigates dragon sightings in the area.

Gather info re: dragon sightings in the area. [roll0]

Monodominant
2011-07-23, 05:50 AM
The drow looks at the Illumian female with interest.

He flexes his... muscles provocatively and grins at her.

"Pardon my uncouth friend. We seek high adventure. Adrenaline pumping through our veins. Dragon riding, dragon skinning and more fun are all part of our greater agenda... I would not rule out taking over the world but that is to come later!" he says and smiles.

He waits with the others while the information gatherer does his thing.

"So tell me about yourselves" he asks his companions.

planswalker
2011-07-23, 10:24 AM
While Forscythe heads into town to investigate the rumors of local dragons, the other three chat away, building the beginnings of what promises to be a long and successful career.

"The Name's Rachod Gestaways. Disciple of Bahamut, child of dragons, thrill-seeker extraordinaire. Stopping evil and having fun are the names of the game."

"Well, I happen to be a particularly good tracker and information gatherer... especially about dragons. If dragons are what ye seek, that's something I do very well at. If you give me a few hours, I can investigate any dragon sightings in the area."

If there are no issues, Forscythe goes and investigates dragon sightings in the area.

Gather info re: dragon sightings in the area. [roll0]

Forscythe hears a rumor that a young adult female shadow dragon has moved in to the countryside of a nearby town called Themshire. From the number of cattle and lone travelers who have gone missing so soon, she's feeding more than herself in her lair, wherever that may be.

Lokio
2011-07-23, 04:38 PM
Forscythe passes the info along.

"There be dragons in them thar hills. We should go to the town and investigate further."

planswalker
2011-07-23, 08:02 PM
"Sounds good to me. Lead the way."

Lokio
2011-07-24, 04:41 PM
Forscythe takes them on the merry path to grand and epic adventure to the town where the dragon may exist.

Once there, he gathers more information about the dragon's lair.

Gather info: [roll]1d20+16

Lokio
2011-07-24, 04:42 PM
whoops! [roll0]....

Lokio
2011-07-24, 06:55 PM
Okay, third time's the charm: GATHER INFORMATION HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[roll0]

OOC: Except its a 21. Not a 24. Because I have a +13 bonus re: dragons, not a +16. I shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard.

Lokio
2011-07-24, 06:57 PM
He tries again, gathering more information like a giant pro.

GATHER INFORMATION HOOOOOOO [roll0]

planswalker
2011-07-24, 07:07 PM
He learns that the shadow dragon always comes out of the hills to the east, eats its fill, then kills another animal or two to take back with it. The old man who tells you this insists that this is because she's feeding a clutch of wyrmlings.

The city offers to pay us 10,000 gold if we kill the dragon.

Lokio
2011-07-24, 07:10 PM
"Well, gee golly," Forscythe says. "We should track and slay this dragon."

planswalker
2011-07-24, 07:36 PM
"When did you get goofy on us?"

Lokio
2011-07-24, 09:50 PM
"My friends describe me as campy."

planswalker
2011-07-24, 09:55 PM
"Anyways, shall we go off to slay a dragon?"

Lokio
2011-07-25, 12:52 AM
Perry nods. "Onward!"

Lokio
2011-07-25, 01:26 PM
OOC: LOL, whoops, I mean:

FORSCYTHE says, "ONWARD!"

PersonMan
2011-07-25, 03:23 PM
Tesandriss considers the quest for a moment, then nods. "A dragon, supposedly rearing wyrmlings...certainly an interesting thing to be involved with. Well, then, should we go investigate the hills?" The Illumian asks, turning to the others.

planswalker
2011-07-25, 03:24 PM
"Let's go!"

The four of us arrive at gently rolling green hills.

what time of day/night do we want to arrive at?

Lokio
2011-07-25, 03:30 PM
Let's find out! Knowledge (arcana), anybody? What's the shadow dragon cycle like? Is it weaker by day or sleeping by day or?

PersonMan
2011-07-26, 02:46 AM
Thesandriss considers what she's heard of dragons as they make their way to the hills.

Rolls:
Know(arcana): [roll0]
Know(religion): [roll1]
Bardic Knowledge: [roll2]

planswalker
2011-07-26, 09:40 AM
Shadow dragons hunt almost exclusively at night, and are highly individualistic, dragons being forced out of the nest to fend for themselves at a very young age.

more to come later. Am at school and don't have the book in front of me.

Monodominant
2011-07-26, 09:55 AM
No access to sheets from work, will post my own rolls in the evening, have some high skills etc... :)

planswalker
2011-07-26, 02:02 PM
the rest of the knowledge roll:

Creatures of shado, it is difficult to even see a shadow dragon in less than full daylight. Their breath weapons drain energy.

PersonMan
2011-07-26, 03:28 PM
Thesandriss confers with the others. "It would be best to confront this draconic menace during the day-at night, fighting it-much less finding it-will be incredibly difficult."

Lokio
2011-07-26, 03:35 PM
Forscythe nods. "Very good. We should head to its lair, where I can do some scouting to see what we're dealing with."

Monodominant
2011-07-26, 04:15 PM
"Capturing some of its young and using them as bait could work..." says the drow.

"Perhaps we could even wait until it is out, sneak in, kill the young, wear their skin and pretend to be them! That way their mom wont know what hit her!" he exclaims proudly.

planswalker
2011-07-26, 05:05 PM
"No, we want to keep the wyrmlings intact when we kill them. That way I can harvest them for grafts."

Monodominant
2011-07-26, 05:36 PM
"Again with the grafts! Very well, you can keep them intact but in that case I want the Dragons head to wear as a helmet... I hear thats all the rage these days... Dragon slayers are given alot of money and women practically throw themselves at them..." he said dreamily.

"I mean, if a woman literally throws herself at me I will blast her before she has time to say *ouch* but still..." he continues.

"In any case. I studied my big book of magic while we were waiting for our rumor monger here so I am good to go!"

planswalker
2011-07-26, 05:53 PM
The four of us depart for the rolling green hills of the countryside. When we arrive, it is not too difficult to tell which one is the dragon's cave. It would be the one whose entrance is dark and gloomy, even though it's early afternoon.

planswalker
2011-07-26, 05:55 PM
The four of us depart for the rolling green hills of the countryside. When we arrive, it is not too difficult to tell which one is the dragon's cave. It would be the one whose entrance is dark and gloomy, even though it's early afternoon.

Monodominant
2011-07-26, 06:10 PM
"So... what is the plan? Our... scout.... scouts and we wait here or do we plan something more elaborate?" asks the drow as he performs a few quick moves and casts Mage Armor on himself.

Lokio
2011-07-26, 07:07 PM
If it comes time for him to scout, Forscythe nocks an arrow on his bow. "If you hear screaming... save me."

He activates his ring of invisibility and enters the cave, checking for traps on the way.

Search [roll0]
Hide [roll1] Move Silently [roll2]
Spot [roll3] Listen [roll]1d20+10

Lokio
2011-07-26, 07:08 PM
Listen [roll0]

houhouhuouuohou

planswalker
2011-07-26, 07:14 PM
The initial cavern in this system is bare, save for some fresh bones. In the cave beyond, you see a trio of tiny dragons frolicking and playing. They seem to be watched over by a pair of shadowy black hounds. As you approach the entrance to that chamber, one of the hounds perks up its nose and begins to sniffle over towards you.

Lokio
2011-07-27, 07:24 PM
Forscythe leaves some trail rations on the ground and cycles back toward the door, hoping the smell of the food overpowers his scent. If it does not and they do not go for the food, he heads back to the group to report.

planswalker
2011-07-27, 07:31 PM
One of the mastiffs does indeed head over to the food to investigate it while the other remains back to watch the wyrmlings.

Lokio
2011-07-27, 07:35 PM
Forscythe sneaks around the mastiffs and heads on to scout further, looking for layout and the best possible paths.

Hide [roll0] (invis) Move silently [roll1] Spot [roll2] Listen [roll3]

planswalker
2011-07-27, 07:45 PM
In the cave beyond, he sees the shadow dragon herself sleeping on a 20' ledge. There is a large pile of treasure in one corner of the room. As he steps, the beast begins to stir...

Lokio
2011-07-27, 07:54 PM
He quietly sneaks off, heading for the team.

Hide [roll0] Move silently [roll1]

planswalker
2011-07-27, 08:00 PM
He rejoins us without further incident.

Lokio
2011-07-27, 08:03 PM
"First room is 3 small dragons being watched by two shadow dogs. Beyond that is the dragon. She's up on a 20 foot ledge, and she's blurry. Might want to think about why that is. It's kinda dark in there -- shadow dragon. Shes asleep, or at least, she was. I had an open shot, but I'll get it later."

He sighs. "Those dogs are designed to wake her up. We'll need to kill them before they have a chance to howl, or we can lure them out here. If we move fast as hell, we may pull it off... but perhaps luring them mgiht be better. Those small dragons can probably make noise and wake Momma up... but the good news is, if I get three shots, I can probably kill all three before they know what happened. I hit dragons really hard."

Monodominant
2011-07-28, 12:56 AM
The drow considers the scouts assessment.

"Okay so how about we wait until the morning or at least until she goes out to hunt and then we attack. There is no reason that we should face all enemies together even if they are not that dangerous it still breaks out target priority..." he says logically.

"We wait for mommy to leave, kill everything in the cave and wait for her outside so we can ambush her from behind when she enters the cave. We dont want her having space to use her wings..."

Lokio
2011-07-28, 01:02 AM
Forscythe nods. "Sounds good -- they don't have telepathic connections, do they?"

Monodominant
2011-07-28, 01:11 AM
Knowledge Arcana [roll0]
Knowledge Planes (since shadow is a weird one with infusion from Plane of shadow) [roll1]

"That is a good question... let me think" says the Drow as he pretends to stroke the beard he doesnt have.

Lokio
2011-07-28, 04:31 AM
Forscythe looks over at the drow. "Dude."

He strokes his own goatee, which he really does have.

"Heh. Sucks to be you."

Monodominant
2011-07-28, 04:50 AM
Master Liharameer considers turning the man into a newt as a penalty for back mouthing him but decides against it for now and goes on to tell the man a story.

" I would be careful of how you address me fellow me lad... let me tell you a story..." he says and pauses for dramatic effect.

"There was a tavern once in Sigil city of Doors, the worst kind of tavern, in the worst part of town. Suddenly, the door crashed open. Outside, thunder...eh, thundered and rain poured down by the bucket loads. There, framed in the door way, was a man whose face had a look that said something about Illithid philosophy that you wouldn't possibly understand. This was a man who had been to the Raksasha prom and scored. This was a man who had fought Githyanki on the back of an Astral whale with the zombie king Vecna. This was a man who ate frickin' razorvine cereals for breakfast...

...Then I killed his punk ass and took his gee-pees! Cos' I am none other than the wizard Liharameer and I dont like posers... mkay?"

planswalker
2011-07-28, 09:46 AM
Knowledge Arcana [roll0]
Knowledge Planes (since shadow is a weird one with infusion from Plane of shadow) [roll1]

"That is a good question... let me think" says the Drow as he pretends to stroke the beard he doesnt have.

No, the shadow dragons are not telepathic.

Monodominant
2011-07-28, 12:53 PM
"Nop no telepathy as far as I recall" he says with a smile as his brain dredges the answer from the depths of his memories.

Lokio
2011-07-28, 01:22 PM
"There was a tavern once in Sigil city of Doors, the worst kind of tavern, in the worst part of town. Suddenly, the door crashed open. Outside, thunder...eh, thundered and rain poured down by the bucket loads. There, framed in the door way, was a man whose face had a look that said something about Illithid philosophy that you wouldn't possibly understand. This was a man who had been to the Raksasha prom and scored. This was a man who had fought Githyanki on the back of an Astral whale with the zombie king Vecna. This was a man who ate frickin' razorvine cereals for breakfast...

...Then I killed his punk ass and took his gee-pees! Cos' I am none other than the wizard Liharameer and I dont like posers... mkay?"

Forscythe smiles. "This was a man who is overcompensating for his lack of goatee." He strokes his once more, hears the comment about telepathy, and moves on to the relevant topic, happy and secure in his goateehood.

"So, shall we wait for her to leave then?"

planswalker
2011-07-28, 03:03 PM
"Sounds smart to me."

Monodominant
2011-07-28, 04:39 PM
"Approved" says the wizard and assumes a meditating position allowing his crow familiar to flap around.

"Keep an eye out Charmander, if you see any eyeballs you want to eat tell me first" he tells the bird.

"Yes... as if I have nothing better to do than hunt for eyeballs" replies the bird in perfect common. "we are all a stereotype to you arent we Master?" it continues with an annoyed tone.

"No but if you keep mouthing off or rather beaking off you will find I appreciate my chicken well done, almost burned..." replies the wizard testily.

planswalker
2011-07-28, 04:56 PM
"So, how exactly do we want to camp out to wait? I assume that if we just sit around the mouth of the cave that Momma Drag will notice us..."

Monodominant
2011-07-28, 05:40 PM
"Well WE can move away a fair bit... our scout man went in and out without being noticed... that seemed to work before so we can leave him here and he will alert us when she leaves the cave..." he says practically.

Lokio
2011-07-28, 05:49 PM
Forscythe shakes his head. "She can smell me. I'm still working on hiding my scent. I'll find a good spot to keep an eye on the situation... but if she hunts at night, there's a good chance I'll have trouble seeing her. If someone can cast Darkvision on me, that would help."

Monodominant
2011-07-28, 06:07 PM
"Darkvision no... that doesnt work well... I do believe in racial superiority and you either have it or you dont..." he says and grins getting his revenge for the goatee joke.

"But I CAN make you less smelly and obvious... if she looks for you she will still find you probably but there is a good chance even then that my magic will dumbfound her..."

Considering the spell Dead End from Spell Compendium.

Lokio
2011-07-28, 06:13 PM
Forscythe smiles. "Well, I have a ring of invisibility... and if I'm perched, she can't hear me. If you can stop her from smelling me, we'll be golden."

Monodominant
2011-07-29, 05:08 AM
"I can throw a scent breaker on you if you would like... it only works in eliminating localised odours yet... and the amonia stings the eyes..." says the drow with a grin.

"But yea my spell doesnt remove the scent, it makes you harder to perceive IF the creature is not actively looking... if it is... well then it depends on how powerful its will is... if its a weakling you are good... if it is formidable you are screwed. But dont worry..." says the drow and pauses.

"... we will get your remains and ressurect you... or raise you as a zombie if that happens... depending on whats cheaper" he says and grins.

planswalker
2011-07-29, 07:23 AM
my personal favorite thing to do is reincarnate...

"Don't worry, I'm sure you're more than competent to overcoming the task."

Lokio
2011-07-29, 11:36 AM
Forscythe snickers. "That's fine. Tracking me down by scent to my exact location is not easy."

If they're all ready to wait, Forscythe finds an appropriate place, asks for the scentbreaker (and closes his eyes when its cast), and gets set up to watch for the shadow dragon leaving.

Hide [roll0] No movement Spot [roll1] Listen [roll2]

If he does not see it, let me know.

planswalker
2011-07-29, 01:21 PM
Thirty minutes after dusk, the dragon walks out and flies off.

Lokio
2011-07-29, 01:27 PM
Forscythe leaves his perch and goes to the others. "The coast is clear. Hit it hard, hit it fast. 2 shadow puppies, three wyrmlings. Do we want the wyrms dead or alive?"

planswalker
2011-07-29, 01:32 PM
"At least one alive will work best for my purposes. The other two, so long as they're not hopelessly mangled will still have salvagable parts."

Monodominant
2011-07-29, 01:37 PM
"Could I keep one as a pet do you think? The crow is getting on my nerves..." says the drow as he gets up and starts walking towards the cave.

"Remember that next time you go to sleep with your eyes open and transing buster" replies the crow flying forward.

As they approach the mouth of the cave he realises he has been walking ahead and smiles...

"Er... after you!"

Lokio
2011-07-29, 01:47 PM
"I can kill them with headshots. Do you need the brains? Shots to the dome are always fun. Arrows tend not to mangle corpses quite so bad as swords."

Forscythe nocks an arrow on his bow. "Oh, by the way... the shadow dragon is really blurry and hard to see in the dark. Do we have access to a daylight spell or something that'll light this place up?"

Monodominant
2011-07-29, 01:50 PM
"Does a fireball count?" asks the wizard.

PersonMan
2011-07-29, 02:26 PM
Thesandriss nods. "I have two spells that can do so-a simple Light spell, as well as one that will create light centered on myself until I release it." She says.

OOC:
A combination of not-much-internet-access and being in a different timezone has led to me not posting much. By Tuesday, the first will be gone, at least.

Lokio
2011-07-30, 06:02 PM
"That might do. But for the little'uns, lets go in shooting."

Monodominant
2011-08-01, 05:00 AM
Liharameer snaps his fingers, draws his rapier and considers shouting.

"Onwards then! To victory, glory, a dragons treasure mound, a pet for me with any lack and some things for our friend here to start sticking on his body!"

He says walking briskly but making sure he is not first.

planswalker
2011-08-01, 08:57 AM
Rachob will take point then.

The four of us arrive at the first entrance and all of us not immune to fear effects needs to make a will save as we meet one of the shadow hounds on the far end and it gives out a terrible baying.

also initiative.

Monodominant
2011-08-01, 11:02 AM
will save [roll0] - I dont suppose elf or drow anti mind thing apply here?

and initiative [roll1]

Lokio
2011-08-01, 12:06 PM
As he always will, precombat Forscythe activates his Ring of Invisibility to flatfoot the world. Forscythe laughs at the fear effect, noting that he is Fearless.

He raises his bow, sighting in on the hapless wyrmlings. [roll0] init.

PersonMan
2011-08-01, 01:33 PM
Thesandriss casts Nimbus of Light shortly before their arrival at the cave and (presumably) shakes off the fear emanating from the shadow beast with ease.

OOC/Rolls:
Due to my large amount of multiclassing, by Will save is absurd...

Will save: [roll0]
Init: [roll1]

planswalker
2011-08-01, 01:58 PM
[roll0] will save and [roll1] initiative.

initiative order:
Lokio
monodominant
personman
planswalker
shadow mastiff

Well, ironically enough, my pc panics and runs away...

post in any order and I'll resolve it in the above order.

PersonMan
2011-08-01, 02:20 PM
Thesandriss moves quickly, concentrating for a moment. Two pearls on her belt turn white, and she moves with astonishing speed. First, she takes out a blue rod with crystals on each end, waving it and releasing burst of energy into Forscythe's bow. Then, she sings a short chord of power and lightly taps Forscythe again, filling him with frantic energy.

Actions: (Important for Lokio)
Swift: Activate BoB(+1 standard action)
Standard: Activate Rod of Sure Striking. Forscythe has a +5 insight bonus on his next attack roll.
Standard(2): Haste on Forscythe. +1 to AC, reflex saves and attack rolls. An additional attack if he makes a full attack.

Monodominant
2011-08-01, 05:18 PM
Not willing to actually use magic against a dog Liharameer charges forward.

"Death to the shadow creatures! Die puppy! Die for your sins!" he calls out as he tries to stab it with his rapier.

[roll0] - crit confirm [roll1]
damage [roll2] - damage crit [roll3]

Lokio
2011-08-02, 02:23 AM
Forscythe goes first, taking a 5 foot step out to get line of sight. Focusing, he begins firing at the dragonkin, his precise shooting at vital positions doing grevious damage on hits.

ATK 1
Shot at first - [roll0] vs flatfooted and any bonuses for being invis
dmg [roll1] + [roll2]

If kill then at 2nd, if not then at first still
ATK 2 - [roll3] vs flatfooted and any bonuses for attacking from invis
dmg [roll4] + [roll5]

If 1st and 2nd down then at 3rd.
ATK 3 - [roll6] vs flatfooted and any bonuses for attacking from invis
dmg [roll7] + [roll8]

NULL POST - dragonkin are not in this combat, my bad.

Lokio
2011-08-02, 02:29 AM
OOC: Proper post targeting the enemy who's actually in this fight.

Forscythe comes out of invisibility after a 20 foot move, firing a manyshot into the shadow mastiff's face and skirmishing.

ATK: [roll0] vs flatfooted plus any invis bonuses
DMG: [roll1] + [roll2]

He does 25 damage to the creature if he isn't thwarted by miss chances.

planswalker
2011-08-02, 07:29 AM
Both attacks strike true and there is now one dead puppy and one fleeing dragonfire adept.

stupid fear...

PersonMan
2011-08-02, 08:31 AM
A small pin on Thesandriss' armor glows momentarily and she begins a longer song.

Actions:(Important for everyone)
Swift: Activate Badge of Valor(+1 to inspire courage)
Standard: Use Inspire Courage; +2 to hit, damage, (and on Will saves vs fear :smalltongue:)
Haste has 7 rounds remaining.

Monodominant
2011-08-02, 08:33 AM
Admitedly that was funny!

Liharameer looks at the arrows and the fact that his simple, plain rapier seemed to have actually inflicted a fairly decent blow and probably hit something vital.

"Wow! I never thought this would actually work! I now know what they mean when they say that we Drow are the masters of the rapier! For all those years I heard them idiots from Melee Magerthe say how hard it was to fight with all their pointy sticks and I believed them! All it takes is something sharp and to run towards an opponent and scream at him!" he says truly amazed.

"Anyway, can we kill the dragons now? And remember! I want one alive!!!"

planswalker
2011-08-02, 02:36 PM
Still panicked for [roll0] rounds, less the one already passed, before rejoining everyone else, Rachob says sheepishly, "I can't believe it. Let a mountain-sized dragon come charging at me full tilt with murder in his eyes, I don't even flinch. But have a stupid shadow puppy bark at me and I soil myself in fear.
"

Lokio
2011-08-02, 03:01 PM
Forscythe chuckles, goes invisible and whispers, "There's one more dog in there with three wyrmlings. I'll hit the wrymlings hard, you guys take out the shadow puppy and assist me. Sound good?"

planswalker
2011-08-02, 03:16 PM
"Good with me. Just be sure to leave one alive and not mutilate the other two too badly."

Lokio
2011-08-02, 03:19 PM
Forscythe invisibly pats the DFA on the shoulder. "I aim for the head. I'll take two out. You guys capture the third if that's your goal." Then he goes out invisibly to get line of sight, breathes quietly, and fires a full round action into the first two dragonlings.

ATK: [roll0] vs flatfooted plus bonuses for attacking out of invis
DMG [roll1] + [roll2]

ATK: [roll3] vs flatfooted plus bonuses for attacking out of invis (take -5 off this, this is the second attack from BAB and I typo'd)
DMG [roll4] + [roll5]

ATK: [roll6] vs flatfooted plus bonuses for attacking out of invis
DMG [roll7] + [roll8]

Put these attacks into the first until it's down, then get on the second.

Please add +2hit/+2dmg to all attacks. As well, let me know if haste is up.

PersonMan
2011-08-02, 03:34 PM
OOC/Details:(Reponse is important for Lokio)
How much time has passed? Is my Haste still active?

If so, then Lokio has another attack and a +1 bonus to all of them.

Also, Thesandriss is still singing-that's an additional +2 to hit and damage for you.

Lokio
2011-08-02, 03:39 PM
Forscythe isn't sure, but he might feel faster -- his fourth arrow is blurring up to the bow and just waiting for the Gods to signal that it's okay to fire...

Atk 4 if haste is still up since we didn't waste any tiiiiimee...
atk [roll0]
dmg [roll1] plus [roll2]

planswalker
2011-08-02, 03:49 PM
it takes us a total of 6 rounds to make it to the wyrmlings. so there should still be 1 round of haste.

Forscythe downs the first in two shots, misses with his third shot, and strikes the second one with his fourth shot. Everyone now needs to roll a new initiative.

As the arrows come flying out the front of the tunnel, the two living wyrmlings make ready to run further into the cave while the shadow mastiff prepares to attack.

init for rachob:

[roll0]

Lokio
2011-08-02, 04:48 PM
Forscythe readies for battle. [roll0]

PersonMan
2011-08-02, 05:53 PM
Thesandriss hums a short tune as she readies herself.

Rolls:
Init: [roll0]

PersonMan
2011-08-02, 05:55 PM
OOC/Roll:
Oops.

Monodominant
2011-08-03, 12:54 AM
Initiative: [roll0]

"So much violence! So much blood... this is... WONDERFUL!" says the Wizard loudly!

planswalker
2011-08-03, 01:50 AM
initiative order:
lokio
monodominant
shadow mastiff
planswalker
wyrmling #2
wyrmling #3
personman

Lokio and monodominant post actions.

Lokio
2011-08-03, 01:53 AM
Forscythe continues firing into the dragons until they're dead or unconscious.

Kill the 2nd dragon, then fire nonlethally, applying the -4 modifier on any rolls relevant.

Atk 1 dmg [roll]1d8+6d6+4
Atk 2 dmg [roll]1d8+6d6+4
Atk 3 dmg [roll]1d8+6d6+4
Atk 4 dmg [roll]1d8+6d6+4

Lokio
2011-08-03, 01:54 AM
dmg on those
[roll0] + [roll1]
[roll2] + [roll3]
[roll4] + [roll5]
[roll6] + [roll7]

Lokio
2011-08-03, 01:56 AM
uhhh failed rolls... 3rd times the charm
[roll0] + [roll1]
[roll2] + [roll3]
[roll4] + [roll5]
[roll6] + [roll7]

Monodominant
2011-08-03, 02:59 AM
Can you please stop sucking this bad? :D

Liharameer feels rather poetic about all this.

"Its as if his arrows clouded the sun... well I mean that would require A SUN but still... its...a ... metaphor!" he decides and turns his attention to the mastiff.

"So puppy! They say that if you get something right... you shoud do it again! And now that we have a lyricist backing me up! Prepare to meet your maker! Which is probably your mother admittedly and I dont know if she is alive or dead yet but.... Oh never mind! CHARGE!" he screams and charges the dog with his rapier.

damage [roll2] - crit damage [roll3]

Lokio
2011-08-03, 03:42 AM
Forscythe calls, "I feel like you expect my machine-gun-like bursts of arrow fier to carry the day," to the mage. "Can't you seduce the beast or make it run to its mother, or do one of those things you listed earlier when I made fun of you for not having a goatee like me?"

He fires his third arrow. "And its mom is definately dead. I shot it three times in the forehead."

Monodominant
2011-08-03, 08:13 AM
"I believe that wasting my amazing magical capabilities is not warranted against these foes! I wont use spells that can sunder the earth to its core to kill a dog and some dragonlings... when the Dragon comes and your puny arrows fail to puncture its armor I Liharameer will be there to tame it... my grandfather used to have a Great Red Wyrm as a pet you know... now THAT was fun! He once took me for a ride and we burned a few villages in the Dales... then some kind of silly human called Ermister showed up and we left cause he was being such a bore about good and evil and all that!"

planswalker
2011-08-03, 12:09 PM
All but the third of Forscythe's arrows hit their mark, killing the second and injuring the third.

Lib hits the shadow mastiff, and it kinda hurts it.

The shadow mastiff bays, causing all of us to have to beat a dc 13 will save or panic unless we are immune to fear. The bonus from inspire courage should still be active, if I recall.

[roll0]

Assuming Rachob doesn't panic, he will walk over to the shadow mastiff and deal it [roll1] acid damage from his quickened breath from Bahamut and [roll2] fire. The mastiff will fail its saves and take full damage.

Rachob once more runs off panicking.

Monodominant
2011-08-03, 12:38 PM
Okay Plans thats just embarassing... I feel for you man...

[roll0]

Liharameer manages to suppress a smirk as their other party member flees again!

"Its going to become a habbit! I cant imagine what will happen when the Dragon tries to scare us with a roar!"

Lokio
2011-08-03, 01:14 PM
"I believe that wasting my amazing magical capabilities is not warranted against these foes! I wont use spells that can sunder the earth to its core to kill a dog and some dragonlings... when the Dragon comes and your puny arrows fail to puncture its armor I Liharameer will be there to tame it... my grandfather used to have a Great Red Wyrm as a pet you know... now THAT was fun! He once took me for a ride and we burned a few villages in the Dales... then some kind of silly human called Ermister showed up and we left cause he was being such a bore about good and evil and all that!"

Forscythe snorts. Apparently Liharameer (and his player) doesn't know about the serious damage that his prestige class does to dragons in particular, as well as the Ignore Natural Armor x/day ability.

planswalker
2011-08-03, 02:34 PM
The last remaining shadow dragon hatchling attacks, breathing his midnight black breath such that it hits liharahameer and Forscythe in its blast.

They need to make reflex saves and it's now personman's turn.

Lokio
2011-08-03, 02:41 PM
Forscythe dodges!

[roll0] w/ evasion

PersonMan
2011-08-03, 03:20 PM
OOC/Rolls:
Multiclassing lolololollololo [roll0] lolololol

Ranged Touch: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Thesandriss sighs. "At least we know why he didn't want to go adventuring alone..." She says, turning her attention to the already almost-over battle. Extending an arm, the illumian wills the glowing energy around her to coalesce into a ball of light and lobs it at the remaining dragon. "You know, I could say something like 'batter up!' here, but I won't." She says.

planswalker
2011-08-03, 03:33 PM
Thesandriss misses.

initiative order:
lokio
monodominant
shadow mastiff
planswalker
wyrmling #3
personman

Lokio and monodominant post actions.

Lokio
2011-08-03, 03:34 PM
Forscythe puts a manyshot into the shadow mastiff after moving 20 feet. "Dodge this."

Attack [roll0]
Dmg [roll1] plus [roll2]

planswalker
2011-08-03, 03:36 PM
He manages to hit through the shadows, but it was a close thing. The hound yelps and is down.

Monodominant
2011-08-05, 12:54 AM
Sorry got carried away with AvB!

here is my reflex save: [roll0]

He looks at the little dragon and grins.

"So I wonder how hard will it be for you little bastard to stop moving around and breathing on us..." he says as he raises his finger.

"Bow down and accept me as your master and I wont let this bad archer demon I have with me shoot you to pieces... last chance to comply..." he says and fires a beam of sickly green light at the dragon.

Ray of clumsiness.

[roll1] touch attack
effect: he loses [roll2] dexterity with no save for 8 minutes.

Lokio
2011-08-05, 12:56 AM
Dude... AVB's the **** right now. So exciting.

Forscythe chuckles, sighting at the creature.

planswalker
2011-08-05, 01:07 AM
The creature is now clumsy...

it flies into the inner chamber, taking a full round to withdraw 300 feet.

PersonMan
2011-08-05, 05:19 AM
AvB? I googled it, but I don't think I found the right things...Unless Avalon Bay Communities' stock price going down is taking up all of your guys' time?

Thesandriss takes a free action to give her two comrades a 'great job, guys...' look and walks over to them. I think we should wait for our courageous leader to return...I'll put a few enhancements on everyone and we go in glowing with power. Sound good? The illumian suggests, glancing towards where the dragonborn had run off to.

Lokio
2011-08-05, 05:25 AM
"The creature isn't in there. She's out hunting. We should go execute its spawn. Grafts and all are nice, but dying to a shadow dragon, that's not so nice."

AVB is Aldhaven Vicious Betrayals. Monodominant and Plans are DMs for it, it's a large sandbox game that I deem to be extremely high quality. I'm a player. It's one of the larger games on this forum. Definately worth a look - very player driven, some PVP involved.

PersonMan
2011-08-05, 05:29 AM
Thesandriss shrugs. "I was going to save the big guns for the big dragon, but if we aren't fighting it there won't be any need...A shame, really. With a bit of prep time I make us all but unstoppable."

Ah, that. I took a look at the new recruitment thread a while ago, but sandbox games aren't really my thing, most of the time.

The buffs I'm considering for the dragon momma are: Righteous Wrath of the Faithful(SpC 177), Hamatula Barbs(SpC 109) and Fell the Greatest Foe(SpC 90). If none of you guys have deflection bonuses to AC, a Mass Shield of Faith would be included, too.

Total effect: +3 bonus to AC, attacks and damage, +1 melee attack at highest attack bonus when full attacking, enemies take 1d8 damage upon hitting us with non-reach weapons and we gain 1d6 bonus damage per size category the target we're attacking is larger than us.

I love being able to nova with buffing characters. It's so much fun...

Monodominant
2011-08-05, 05:46 AM
I have 3 fun spells for the big dragon...

Anti-dragon Aura, suppress breath weapon and wingclip.

Liharameer chases after the little one.

"I want it to be my friend! As I said the crow has been getting annoying lately! So try and be gentle with it! Can you drop it unconsious perhaps? By the way.... is it me or do I not see any dragon hoarde in here..." he says a bit annoyed.

Seriously can we keep it alive and I will "get it" with Leadership as my cohort?

Lokio
2011-08-05, 05:56 AM
Forscythe sighs, goes invisible and chases down the baby dragon. "Non-lethal damage coming right up."

If he sees it, he fires a manyshot into it, shooting for non-lethal damage.

Non-lethal

Atk [roll0] plus any bonuses for invis, against flatfooted
Dmg [roll1] plus [roll2] non-lethal dmg.

planswalker
2011-08-05, 10:52 AM
Seriously can we keep it alive and I will "get it" with Leadership as my cohort?

yes, you can, assuming that you successfully rp with it to get it cooperative and your leadership score and other restrictions allow you to acquire a cohort of its level.

Forscythe does indeed find it in the cave room beyond, hiding on the ledge.

Even with its cover, he hits it and it's now an unconscious dragon.

Monodominant
2011-08-05, 11:59 AM
Sure yes I dont expect you will just give him to me but I am setting it as a goal for Liharameer...

"Good job Forscythe. Now positions everyone and lets wait for big momma... perhaps someone can bring our errand friend inside and somehow keep an eye at the entrance so that we start pumping beneficial spells when the Big one swings around!" he says as he pets the unconsious dragons head.

planswalker
2011-08-07, 12:04 PM
Too many damn rounds later, Rachob manages to finally return.

"I promise you, against Big Momma, I won't break and run. Dragons hold no fear over me."

Monodominant
2011-08-07, 01:45 PM
So does someone go to guard the entrance?

Lokio
2011-08-07, 01:56 PM
I thought the plan was to exit, wait till she flies in, and then hit her from behind immediately.

Monodominant
2011-08-07, 02:38 PM
"Great to have you back Rachob. There are two dragonlings that are waiting for you... I will see if I can tame the other one when it wakes up" said and the wizard and gave the unconsious creature a few kicks for good measure.

"So, who is sneaky enough to hide by the entrance? Lets get this done and wait for the Big Lady..." he said with a smile.

Lokio
2011-08-07, 02:40 PM
"I'm pretty sneaky. She'll smell you people if you wait in here, though."

planswalker
2011-08-07, 03:19 PM
Rachob gathers the corpses and places them in the back room out of sight of the entrance.

PersonMan
2011-08-08, 12:19 AM
Thesandriss shrugs. "I need about half a minute to cast all of the spells I have in mind." She says. "And they have short enough durations that I'll need to use them just before the battle starts."

Lokio
2011-08-08, 12:30 AM
"Cast message on us so I can warn you when she's coming in... that'll give you time."

PersonMan
2011-08-08, 12:11 PM
Thesandriss frowns. "Well, the problem with that plan is that I both don't have the spell and need to touch you for most of the spells to work. Wouldn't it work best if you hid as close to us as possible and came here when the dragon was nearing the cave?" She considers.

Monodominant
2011-08-08, 02:29 PM
"Have no fear my dear! For I, the Wizard Liharameer have powers beyong all knowing! My voice, and your voice and EVERYONE's voice can travel space and in a few years maybe even time... For now we can hide like interlopers, like dread assassins!" he says with a flare.

"While the brave archer that fights from afar while invisible..." he said and gave pause to enjoy the irony "... guards the entrance. When he sees the foul beastess... beastess? Can I say beastess? How do you call a female beast? Hmmm... so many mysteries to solve... oh? yes? Ah yes! The task at hand! So indeed... when he sees the Female Beast Dragon Thing he can whisper to us..." and with that he hits Forscythe on the head with his staff... gently but firmly.

"I give you the gift of Speech!" he said and blew an invisible air towards all!

Casting Message...

I can affect all of us! Woot!

Lokio
2011-08-08, 02:33 PM
Forscythe gets into position invisibly, grumbling about how the wizard can fight from range invisibly too, etc., etc.

OOC: LETS DO THIS THING.

PersonMan
2011-08-08, 03:10 PM
Thesandriss nods. "Alright, then, just be sure to come back for the goodies before we start fighting." She says to Forscythe as he leaves.

Lokio
2011-08-08, 03:25 PM
Forscythe invisibly gets into position by the door and watches and listens for the dragon. The second he sees something, he will run back to the others after whispering 'Incoming'.

Spot [roll0] Listen [roll1]

planswalker
2011-08-08, 06:35 PM
Several hours later, He sees Momma Dragon on her way back, a half a cow carcass in her talons.

Lokio
2011-08-08, 06:37 PM
'Incoming', he whispers. He heads back to the others, becomes visible long enough to get buffed, then heads to a good vantage point invisibly to take his shots when the fight begins.

Monodominant
2011-08-09, 06:30 AM
Note to self* check the last page before posting!!!

Liharameer grins excitedly like a young mageling!

"We will be DragonSlayers woohoo!" he says and moves around enchanting the members of the group with a special Anti-Dragon aura!

He then spends some minutes preparing himself properly by casting a few more spells, this time on himself.

At work, no access to sheet, will update/edit when at home :D

PersonMan
2011-08-09, 08:29 AM
OOC:
Here we go...

Shame that Righteous Wrath gives a morale bonus. No singing...oh, well.

You know what's funny? The moment one of you guys gets hurt, my healing will buff you more.

Thesandriss starts with the spells as soon as she hears the whisper. First, she casts Hamatula Barbs on Forscythe and Rachob. Then she casts Mass Shield of Faith on everyone. If she can't hear the dragon coming in yet, she'll put Cat's Grace and Blur on Forscythe, Blur and Bull's Strength on Rachob. Then she casts Bull's Strength on herself. After that, she casts Fell the Greatest Foe on Forscythe and Rachob. At this point, she casts Righteous Wrath of the Faithful.

If the dragon seems to be about to show up at any time before she casts Fell the Greatest Foe, cast it and Righteous Wrath of the Faithful ASAP.

"Try and kill this thing in one minute or less, or you'll be less awesome." Thesandriss warns her fellow 1 round per level short-term buff recipients.

Then she gets 25' away from the entrance, readying an action to cast Wave of Grief the moment the dragon comes in range.

DM:
It's a Krau spell, so for all purposes it's a 3rd level spell. I'm also redirecting the +1 of my Spellstriking weapon to it's DC.

DC 17 will save, or -3 penalty to attack rolls, saves and skill checks.

OOC:(Important for everyone, there are your buffs
Novaing with a buff-based caster is so much fun.

So, then:
Everyone has a +3 deflection bonus to AC. Lasts 10 minutes.
Everyone gains another attack, at full bonus, when they make a full-attack. They also gain a +3 bonus to attack and damage.

Forscyther and Rachob:
Anyone striking Rachob or Forscythe with non-reach weapons takes 1d8 slashing damage. Lasts 100 minutes.
Forscythe and Rachob deal 1d6 extra damage to a creature per size category it is larger than they are. Lasts 10 rounds.
Forscythe gets +4 Dex and 20% miss chance(against him, that is) for 10 minutes.
Rachob gets +4 Str and 20% miss chance(against him) for 10 minutes.

Updated Stats:(I recommend this for you guys, too, unless you're sure you'll remember everything in your posts/put it on your sheets)
AC: 24(10 armor, 1 dex, 3 deflection)
Str: 14
Attack: Scythe +7 melee (2d4+6, 20/x4)
Full Attack: Scythe +7/+7 melee (2d4+6, 20/x4)

planswalker
2011-08-09, 09:58 AM
Thesandriss casts all the above buffs just as the dragon reaches the cave entrance.

Monodominant
2011-08-09, 12:51 PM
Liharameer after casting Anti Dragon Aura casts the following string of spells in the following order:

Shield
Protection from Evil
Fly
Rope Trick ((our escape plan))
Reflective disguise
Greater Invisibility

And then he stays on the ground behind a rock a few feet away from the rope of the rope trick pretending to be wounded.

Antidragon aura gives +2 luck bonus to AC and also +2 to all saves vs dragon abilities (casting, supernatural, extraordinary etc etc)

Current details:

Armor - 34 (( Mage armor 4 // Shield 4 // Protection from evil 2 // Nat armor 2 // Dexterity 5 // Spell from Thesandriss increases deflection to 3 // Bracers 2 // Luck bonus 2 ))

+2 luck bonus to all saves vs dragon and all dragon abilities.

HP: 47

Invisible (Greater)
Flying
and looks like a dragon until interacted with.

Lokio
2011-08-09, 07:15 PM
Forscythe goes invisible, finds a vantage point (up on the ledge) and prepares to do battle.

planswalker
2011-08-10, 07:10 AM
We hear the dragon call out and say in Draconic, "My children, tonight was a good hunt. Tomorrow, I promise to bring you live prey so you may practice the hunt."

should anyone take this time to act and attack her, we roll for initiative.

[roll0]

PersonMan
2011-08-10, 08:03 AM
Thesandriss whistles a few notes of a battle song as she prepares to cast a spell.

Init:
[roll0]

Lokio
2011-08-10, 08:05 AM
Forscythe holds his fire, preferring to keep his sneak advantage for as many arrows as possible. He waits, arrow tensed...

[roll]1d20+6

Lokio
2011-08-10, 08:06 AM
damnit! [roll0] init

Monodominant
2011-08-10, 09:39 AM
Liharameer stays silent like the wise fish in the pond, pretending to be the wounded little dragon that he would appear to be to the Big dragon but is ready to spring into action.

planswalker
2011-08-10, 11:25 AM
"What is this, little drakka? All my children are male. What is this female doing here? Answer for yourself. What are you doing here?"

btw, a convention of mine. crimson text is used for speaking draconic.

Monodominant
2011-08-10, 12:09 PM
His draconic being excellent Liharameer continues to stay behind the rock as he smiles, stands up and replies.

"Vile humanoids! They have trapped all of us! Our souls are forfeit for the Cult of the Dragon has come for you as they came for me! Compliance is the only way! They forced me to help them!!!"

And with that he casts Spell Enhancer as a swift action and then Suppress breath weapon!

Will save DC 22 or unable to use breath weapon for the next 10 minutes.

planswalker
2011-08-10, 12:12 PM
I'd also like a bluff check from you.

Monodominant
2011-08-10, 12:16 PM
Bluff checks are my specialty!

[roll0]

well, no they arent but still!

planswalker
2011-08-10, 12:31 PM
"Filthy creature! Your lies are painfully easy to see through. You have harmed my children and for that will pay with your life!"

You cast the spell and it responds with "Do you think to so easily disarm me?"

it made the will save.

as for combat, everyone who beat the dragon's 13 initiative total will go in the first round, then the dragon, then all of us will act then the dragon. You have 24 hours from when I resolve the dragon's actions to post yours.

initiative order:

monodominant: 25
lokio: 19
me: 17
dragon: 13
personman: 9

Lokio and Monodominant, post your actions, then I will post mine and the dragon's, then Personman and you two will post your actions, Person for round 1, then Lokio and Mono for 2. We'll continue the cycle of the three of you posting than the dragon.

post in any order.

Monodominant
2011-08-10, 12:57 PM
"Well I really did think to so easily do that! I alone have defeated dragons in the past! Granted they were illusions or very young ones but there is always a chance you know?" and with that he actually does go invisible and flies some distance from his previous location staying aloft and 15 feet of the ground.

What knowledge is dragons? Can we assume my previous rolls about dragons would reveal tremorsense? If yes then I hope that by flying I will avoid her knowing where I went exactly :D.

So action wise cast greater invisibility and move upwards and backwards...

planswalker
2011-08-10, 01:27 PM
questions about the dragon's senses can be revealed with a knoledge (arcana) check.

Monodominant
2011-08-10, 01:38 PM
Lets see...

[roll0]

planswalker
2011-08-10, 01:43 PM
they do not have tremorsense.

They do, however, have blindsense out to 60 feet, darkvision out to 120 feet, and low-light vision that quadruple a human's vision.

Monodominant
2011-08-10, 01:53 PM
Blindsense or blindsight?

Also with my fly move plus previous distance can I be more than 60ft away?

If yes I do that.

planswalker
2011-08-10, 02:04 PM
blindsense

You started 80 feet away...

Lokio
2011-08-10, 03:02 PM
Forscythe grits his teeth, pops his displacement ability, and fires off a full round of shots. "Disarm this." His second shot ignores natural armor this round.

ATK [roll0] plus any bonuses from attacking from invis
DMG [roll1] + [roll2]

ATK [roll3] plus any bonuses from attacking from invis, IGNORING NAT ARMOR
DMG [roll4] + [roll5]

ATK [roll6] plus any bonuses from attacking from invis
DMG [roll7] + [roll8]

planswalker
2011-08-10, 08:00 PM
Liharameer goes invisible and flies up.

Sadly, due to concealment, only Lokio's second shot hits.

Rachob uses his enhanced speed to close the gap with the dragon, who doesn't get the usual AoO due to being flat-footed. He blasts it with a cone of weakening gas that entangles it. Then, quickly, a blast of electricity as well.

It takes the full [roll0] damage and is slowed for one round and entangled for [roll1] rounds.

The electricity breath is usable [roll2] rounds later.

The dragon goes, and being unable to do much else, casts mirror image to create [roll3] duplicates of itself as targets for us to choose from.

It is now Personman's turn for round one, then everyone else's turn for round 2.

post in any order.

Lokio
2011-08-10, 08:07 PM
Free action:

"Larahimeer, can we get a daylight spell? It's rather tough to see this beast..."

PersonMan
2011-08-11, 03:57 AM
OOC:
Is the dragon bigger than Forscythe/Rachob?
If so, their attacks do 1d6 more damage per size category it's bigger. Remember that.

Thesandriss moves to a position where she can get to any of the others without going under the dragon's claws(read: provoking an AOO), if possible. She then gathers disrupting magic energy in her voice, preparing to unleash it if the dragon uses the right kind of spell...

Actions:
Move: Go 20' to somewhere from where I can reach the others, if possible.
Standard: Ready an action to Countersong if the dragon uses a sonic or language-dependent spell.
If needed:
Spellcraft [roll0]
Perform(use in place of save if this is higher): [roll1]
Ironically enough, my will save and Perform check have the same bonus.

Monodominant
2011-08-11, 12:21 PM
Liharameer ignores Forscythes request since he doesnt actually have that spell and he doesnt plan to reveal his position by talking.

Instead he casts magic missile using his Arcanists Gloves to improve the caster level and sends a magic missile to each of the mirror image to cancel the spell!

Since there are 5 of them and he sends out 5 missiles, one must hit the real Dragon while the rest just destroy the mirages.

[roll0]
SR [roll1]

He then flies far from his previous spot but trying to maintain the distance from the dragon.

Lokio
2011-08-11, 01:14 PM
Following the cancellation of the images, Forscythe fires into the dragon.

Atk [roll0]
Dmg [roll1] + [roll2]

Atk [roll3]
Dmg [roll4] + [roll5]

Atk [roll6]
Dmg [roll7] + [roll8]

planswalker
2011-08-11, 02:41 PM
Seeing as there are a total of six images, five illusions plus one real dragon, [roll0] on a 1, he hit only illusions. Otherwise, he hit the dragon once and there is one illusion left.

[roll1] if the die is a 1, you hit an illusion instead of the real dragon with your first arrow. Assuming you hit the dragon, your other two attacks miss, the first because it doesn't overcome the ac, the second because of total concealment.

On my turn, I will breathe a cone of sonic damage at it for [roll2] damage, of which it failed the reflex save and takes full damage.

On the dragon's turn, still entangled but no longer slowed, it flies 75 feet into the cave and ignores my character, targeting the archer who is harming it considerably more.

Thesandriss and Forscythe are both caught in the area of the 40' cone and need to make reflex saves as dark energy envelops them.

Lokio
2011-08-11, 02:46 PM
Forscythe dodges! [roll0]

(Evasion on success re: dragonbreath)

PersonMan
2011-08-11, 03:37 PM
OOC/Rolls:
Punk.
[roll0]
I hope this does damage, just so hat I can whip out my Imbued Healing...

EDIT: I'll post my actions tomorrow, I need CChamp to know what I can do with Imbued Healing.

planswalker
2011-08-11, 04:08 PM
Personman takes 2 negative levels, Lokio takes 1.

Everyone not immune to the frightful presence of dragons and/or fear effects need to make will saves.

Rachob will smirk and say, "I've too much the blood of dragons myself to fear them."

Everyone may now post in any order.

Lokio
2011-08-11, 04:27 PM
Forscythe is immune to fear and grits his teeth at the weakening effect. He takes a five foot step back, and IF HE IS NOT THREATENED BY THE DRAGON will fire off a full set of shots. "One porcupine, coming right up!"

atk 1 [roll0] dmg [roll1] + [roll2]
atk 2 [roll3] dmg [roll4] + [roll5]
atk 3 [roll6] dmg [roll7] + [roll8]

Monodominant
2011-08-11, 04:44 PM
The wizard is a bit annoyed by this turn of events.

If the thing keeps flying around weakening his allies this will be problematic.

He focuses for a moment his monstrous intelect at work and decides on the best course of action.

He quickly uses the scroll of wingbind and casts it on the flying dragon and then moves 5 feet futher away.

Wingbind is DC 21 reflex save. Otherwise it cant fly and falls to the ground suffering 1d6 per 10 feet with no save. It is also considered entangled by means of a localised wall of force effect. The bindings cannot be broken by force unless if it can cast disjunction or disintergrate... only way to escape is DC 21 Escape Artist check.

Monodominant
2011-08-11, 04:46 PM
Forgot the will save

[roll0] any bonus from Thesandriss ?

Also Forscythe did you remember to add bonuses from mine and Thesandriss's spells? Bonuses on attack and damage and also on AC and thesandriss even gave you extra attack etc...

PersonMan
2011-08-12, 02:51 AM
OOC:
Hah! Will is my good save!
[roll0]

Assuming that Thesandriss makes the save:

Thesandriss laughs. "Hah! Idiot, I've already cast all of my strongest spells!" She says.

If she can do so without provoking an AOO, she'll cast Spiritual Weapon and order it to attack the dragon.

If she can't, she'll move back and do so.

Lokio
2011-08-12, 02:57 AM
Yep, been adding the right stuff. BTW, Inspire Courage gives its bonus vs charm and fear for Will.

PersonMan
2011-08-12, 02:59 AM
Rolls:
Arg forgot about the 'no edit-rolls' thing,
If the punk has SR: [roll0], If I succeed I don't need to worry, if I don't the weapon is dispelled.
Sp. Wep. Atk: [roll1]
Dmg: [roll2] No DR.

Unfortunately, it can't flank.

planswalker
2011-08-12, 11:26 AM
Everyone either made the will save or didn't have to make one.

Personman's spell is not resisted and the weapon hits for the above damage.

The dragon evades the binding Monodominant tried to place on it.

Only Lokio's second attack manages to overcome the concealment. That one hits true.

I will move forward and hit the dragon with another entagling slowing breath.

It is slowed for 2 rounds and entangled for [roll0] rounds.

The dragon will cast another mirror image and create [roll1] illusory duplicates.

It is our turns again. Post in any order.

PersonMan
2011-08-12, 02:50 PM
Thesandriss rolls her eyes. "Really, punk? Are you going to keep doing that? It's already gotten old."

She, and her spell, attack.

Rolls:
Her: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Spell: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

planswalker
2011-08-12, 05:16 PM
Sadly, thesandriss and her spell both miss.

Monodominant
2011-08-15, 02:03 PM
Frustrated at his inability to get any of his spells to work Liharameer decides to make this easier for the others.

He focuses for a few moments and casts dispel magic on the female dragon to rob her of her defensive capability.

He then moves by flying towards the opposite direction than before to keep staying away from sight and sound...

Mirror image [roll0]
Other spell [roll1]
Other other spell [roll2]
Any other magical effect 1 [roll3]
Any other magical effect 2 [roll4]
Any magical item 1 [roll5]
Any magical item 2 [roll6]
Any magical item 3 [roll7]
Any magical item 4 [roll8]
Any magical item 5 [roll9]

Lokio
2011-08-15, 02:10 PM
Forscythe fires after Liharameer's spell goes off, unloading on the dragon.

[roll0] dmg [roll1]+[roll2]
[roll3] dmg [roll4]+[roll5]
[roll6] dmg [roll7]+[roll8]

Lokio
2011-08-15, 02:11 PM
confirm crit
[roll0] dmg [roll1]

planswalker
2011-08-15, 06:09 PM
Liharamer fails to dispell anything.

the dice hate you, don't they?

All of Forscythe's attacks miss due to concealment.

Rachob will attack the dragon with a fiery breath for [roll0] damage.

The dragon blasts Lih and Forscythe with her evil draining breath.

two more reflex saves and its our turns once more. post in any order.

Lokio
2011-08-15, 06:34 PM
Reflex [roll0]

planswalker
2011-08-15, 06:48 PM
Forscythe takes only 1 negative level.

PersonMan
2011-08-16, 03:59 AM
Thesandriss will keep smacking it, since until her buffs run out or someone gets hurt that's really all she can do.

Rolls:
Her: [roll0]
[roll1]
Spell:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Monodominant
2011-08-16, 04:18 AM
Just a clarification...

I am invisible, flying and AWAY from Lokio's and Personman's character...

Did you perhaps mean those two get the negative energy breath blast? Cause it would be impossible to hit ME and THEM at the same time! And I'm not sure it could even sense/see me due to distance I am moving :)

Also... yes... the dice DO hate me...

Lastly... do Forscythes arrows make any images go away? I mean concealment is concealment but how does it work against a mirror image? I dont think THEY get it!

planswalker
2011-08-16, 11:31 PM
yes, I meant thessandriss

best was I understand it, they do, as they're visual duplicates, and thus look just like the dragon, whose appearance is shadowy and hard to define where it is.

Monodominant
2011-08-17, 12:15 AM
Okay got it.

Liharameer snaps out of the vision in which he bathed in the foul breath of the dragon and shudders. Once again his spell has been foiled and this is getting annoying!

He moves back so that he can have all of the images in one line which should be doable based on how the mirror image illusion has been designed to work.

He focuses, opens his mouth and screams with all his might moving his fingers along to shape the sound into a catastrophic force.

Casting Sound Lance. It doesnt need to touch, just target and a straight line to it.

Fortitude for half (unfortunately) DC 20.
SR: [roll0]
Damage [roll1] sonic damage.

planswalker
2011-08-17, 12:33 AM
As the spell is resisted, it does not harm the dragon. I does, however, destroy the illusions.

Monodominant
2011-08-17, 12:40 AM
Damn you dice roller!!!!! I cant get one spell to affect him! I will end up just punching her!

PersonMan
2011-08-17, 01:38 AM
Retroactive Save:
[roll0]

Lokio
2011-08-17, 02:09 AM
Forscythe calls to the bard, "Spread out!" as he fires into the dragon some more.

atk [roll0] dmg [roll1] + [roll2]
atk [roll3] dmg [roll4] + [roll5]
atk [roll6] dmg [roll7] + [roll8]

PersonMan
2011-08-17, 02:17 AM
Thesandriss sighs. "I'm one person. I can't spread out." She says

She will, however, start stepping around the dragon, to bring her somewhere that the dragon can't hit with her breath weapon without missing her allies.

She also tries to hit it. Again.

Rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Spell:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Lokio
2011-08-17, 02:22 AM
Forscythe rolls his eyes as he looses hell into this creature. "You know what I mean!" He uses the rest of his action to shift 5 feet in the opposite direction from the bard to make it harder for the dragon to breath them both.

Monodominant
2011-08-17, 11:11 AM
So its the dragons turn?

planswalker
2011-08-17, 11:14 AM
Thesadriss takes 2 negative levels and her attacks miss.

Lihirameer's spell goes off and takes out the illusions.

Forscythe's arrows fly true, but the first misses in the shadowy aura. The other two hit and the dragon is starting to look quite wounded.

Rachob will once more entangle and slow the dragon, causing her to be slowed for 1 round and entangled for [roll0] rounds.

The dragoness focuses on the archer as everyone is now too spread out for her to catch more than one of us in her breath at a time.

He needs to make yet another reflex save.

Monodominant
2011-08-17, 11:41 AM
Still invisible and with most of his spells depleted Liharameer to make things personal.

He focuses and starts a chain reaction of changes in his body into that of a horrendous 8 headed beast.

The invisible 8 headed PyroHydra then moves towards the dragon while still invisible aiming to be at least 50 feet away until the beginning of next turn.

planswalker
2011-08-17, 12:02 PM
once more, Mono, I need you to actually tell me what spell you used.

Monodominant
2011-08-17, 12:12 PM
Polymorph off course! I am practically out of spells so now I have to get stuck in and do some damage :D

I polymorphed myself into an 8 headed (and funnily 8 hd) Pyrohydra!

planswalker
2011-08-17, 12:18 PM
The eight-headed hydra is now 50 feet away.

Lokio
2011-08-17, 01:53 PM
"What you know about dying, beast?!"

Forscythe sneers and dodges! [roll0]

EDIT: That should be a 21 due to buffs and a typo. Apparently I should also be firing 4 attacks a round, not 3... because I'm dumb and forgot my buffs.

planswalker
2011-08-17, 02:09 PM
As Forscythe is unable to dodge the breath this time, he takes 2 negative levels.

Lokio
2011-08-17, 02:12 PM
Forscythe swears, feeling weaker and weaker after each breath... and activates his ring of invisibility, moving toward the entrance and a longer range, breath-free shot.

Monodominant
2011-08-17, 11:46 PM
Its Personman and then dragon right?

PersonMan
2011-08-18, 04:56 AM
Seeing that her attacks will now be even more ineffective, Thesandriss steps away from the dragon and sends a surge of energy through her magic items, imbuing Liharameer with sudden power.

Actions:
Stepping away from Mrs. Dragon.
Standard Action: Use collection benefit of my Regalia of the Hero(or whatever it's called), giving Liharameer an extra move action, right now.

Monodominant
2011-08-18, 07:43 AM
The invisible 8 headed flying Hydra takes the opportunity to approach as close to the dragon as possible without proviking attacks of opportunity.

planswalker
2011-08-18, 10:47 AM
At a speed of 20, that leaves him 30 feet away...

Rachob will burn the dragon for another [roll0] damage.

The dragon does not see Lihirameer per se, but between sound and smell, detects that a large quadruped is invisibly approaching her, blasts him with a shadowy breath, and flies 75 feet out through the cave, which places her moving through Rachob's and Forscythe's threatened spaces, provoking AoO's, assuming either of us has a means of taking them.

reflex save, and you can't take AoO's with a bow...

Monodominant
2011-08-18, 12:13 PM
I have fly (the spell)... so my movement is 60... so I am next to her...

so I am within range. If she wants to fly away I get my AoO...

Also she is entangled so can only move at half speed... no?

If you want to retcon her action since I am next to her feel free otherwise I will take my AoO after the reflex save I need to make.

planswalker
2011-08-18, 12:35 PM
that is half fly speed.

and I missed that you cast the fly spell. You then do get your AoO.

nothing changes, though.

Monodominant
2011-08-18, 05:01 PM
Okay then I will take my AoO and roll the save as well...

Damn thing is fast with 150 feet fly speed! Didnt realise it was so quick!

The Flying, Invisible, 8-headed Pyrohydra sees the breath coming and tries to desperately avoid it. The huge form though is much more difficult to maneuver compared to the agile form that Liharameer is used to...

reflex save [roll0]

I am putting my base of 2 + 2 luck bonus from the aura + 1 from dex of the Hydra. I dont suppose my resistance item (+2) or my dex item (+2) count in this case? If yes also considers those!

As the weakening rays hit him though Liharameer has the 8 heads roar as they prepare to blast the enemy with a taste of its own medicine.

A sharp intake of breath later and all 8 invisible heads blow a torrent of fire towards the retreating dragon as she tries to evade him ignoring the risk!

"BURN" scream Liharameer with 8 different voices!

Okay so thats 8 heads x 3d6 = 24d6 fire.

[roll1] - Reflex Save DC = 10+4 (half the heads) + 5 con = 19 for half.
And also [roll2] from Thesandriss's ability :D

planswalker
2011-08-18, 05:09 PM
as you rolled a 1, it is irrelevant and you take 2 negative levels.

you cannot use breath weapons to make AoO's...

Monodominant
2011-08-18, 05:36 PM
Technically its not a breath weapon... its a special attack but you do have a point!

Still I just realised there is something better! The Hydra has as single attack all of her attacks!

so here goes (with -2 for the level drain):

1d20+9 - crit confirm 1d20+9
damage [roll0] - crit damage [roll1]
damage [roll4] - crit damage [roll5]
damage [roll6] - crit damage [roll7]
damage [roll8] - crit damage [roll9]
damage [roll10] - crit damage [roll11]
damage [roll12] - crit damage [roll13]
damage [roll14] - crit damage [roll15]

And for any attacks that hit the extra buff from Thessandris

[roll16] used in order

Monodominant
2011-08-18, 05:39 PM
Now the above was very stupid... once more with feeling
[roll4] - crit confirm [roll5]
damage [roll6] - crit damage [roll7]
[roll8] - crit confirm [roll9]
damage [roll10] - crit damage [roll11]
[roll12] - crit confirm [roll13]
damage [roll14] - crit damage [roll15]
[roll16] - crit confirm [roll17]
damage [roll18] - crit damage [roll19]
[roll20] - crit confirm [roll21]
damage [roll22] - crit damage [roll23]
[roll24] - crit confirm [roll25]
damage [roll26] - crit damage [roll27]
[roll28] - crit confirm [roll29]
damage [roll30] - crit damage [roll31]

And remember I am invisible so counts as flat footed (not sure if I get a bonus to hit) the bonus damage for any hits from thesandriss was sucessful above.

Realising he wont have time to shoot flames he decides to simply attack with all his mouths.

planswalker
2011-08-19, 12:24 AM
Attack 6 hits, and the rest miss. Attack 3 only due to the shadowy outline.

Lokio
2011-08-19, 12:28 AM
When it's time, Forscythe's next action is to pop out of invisibility and open fire.

Atk [roll0] plus any bonuses from shooting from invis
Dmg [roll1] + [roll2]

Atk [roll3] plus any bonuses from shooting from invis
Dmg [roll4] + [roll5]

Atk [roll6] plus any bonuses from shooting from invis
Dmg [roll7] + [roll8]

Atk [roll9] plus any bonuses from shooting from invis
Dmg [roll10] + [roll11]

Lokio
2011-08-19, 12:30 AM
atk 2 is crit - confirm [roll0] plus bonuses for firing from invis
dmg [roll1]

Monodominant
2011-08-19, 01:27 AM
As the dragon runs away these precious 75 feet Liharameer puts into action his previous idea.

He flies 60 feet closing the distance and blasts the Dragon with the fires from all 8 heads.

"As I said before miss Dragoness. BURN"

can use breath again in [roll0] rounds

It has range 20 feet so it reaches 80 feet so it can hit her :D

damage [roll1] reflex DC 19 for half!

planswalker
2011-08-19, 11:54 PM
Between Lokio's arrow and Lihirameer's breaths, (each of which actually is rolled separately on its saves/damage), the dragon is downed.

we each get 1,125 xp.

Lokio
2011-08-20, 12:12 AM
Forscythe smiles. "Down you go. Anybody able to restore me? Let's go find its treasure hoard!"

He peeks around looking for a way to the hoard, taking 10 to look for traps (30)

planswalker
2011-08-20, 12:21 AM
the hoard that he has yet to locate?

Lokio
2011-08-20, 12:53 AM
Ooc uhhh that's the point of the post. I'm looking for it.

PersonMan
2011-08-20, 04:42 AM
Selea shakes her head. "Unfortunately, no. I hadn't thought to prepare such spells today, and don't have any scrolls for them."

Monodominant
2011-08-20, 08:11 AM
The 8 headed beast roars its defiance in the sky... or rather the top of the cave hopefully NOT causing a collapse.

He lands and approaches Lokio and says with the 8 pointed voice.

"I can... restore you I mean... well not to your former power but to your original essence in a way" he says with a slight malice in his voice.

"Anyway, just kidding. I dont have restoring powers... only the burning heat of my 8 beautiful heads! But yea, lets find the treasure... hopefully there is some in here somewhere or the 10000 gold reward from the city will be peanuts!"

planswalker
2011-08-20, 10:31 AM
A casual examination of the back room shows no immediate clues, well, not unless you consider a single gold piece on the upper shelf back there near a certain portion of the wall significant.

Lokio
2011-08-20, 10:32 AM
Taking 20 to search room --> 40

If no traps or clues, ill examine and move the gold piece.also will search dragons body. "Does anybody know anything about the treasure hoarding habits of shadow dragons?"

planswalker
2011-08-20, 10:36 AM
Forscythe finds that the gold piece seems to be marking a hidden door, and in fact the gold refuses to easily come up, although he's sure that if he tried, he could pry it up if he really wants...

Lokio
2011-08-20, 10:46 AM
Taking 20 on search to check door for traps. If none, he'll keep going to figure out the mechanism of opening the door.

planswalker
2011-08-21, 03:59 AM
He finds an evervation trap set to go off if anyone enters, and it appears the bypass the dragon used is being immune to negative levels.

Monodominant
2011-08-22, 09:18 AM
"Enervation traps! I once new a Wizard who had made some of those in his home..." says Liharameer conversationally.

"Terrible buggers especially when combined with maximized fireball traps! It would be awesome if I could dispel it but I find myself sort on dispelling magic stored in the far reaches of my brain..." he said and smiled.

"I dont suppose we care to rest and wait? I mean... lets be honest... the dragon is dead. Its puppy is unconsious and I doubt an even bigger meaner monster will come aknocking! Worst thing that can happen the Cult of the Dragon comes to steal the body or something..." he sais this time frowning.

"They are a cult of idiots trying to create undead dragon liches by the way... Terrible people, terribly bad teeth hygiene as well! Their breath is worth than dragon breath in some ways!"

Lokio
2011-08-22, 12:33 PM
Forscythe chuckles at the oddly familiar tale. "I'm okay with that. We can use her cave to rest up and protect the treasure room..."

He sets up his bedroll, etc. "By the by... that trap is going to be difficult to take out. I'm FAIRLY good, but as a powerful magical trap, it would be good if I had some assistance from our bard's songs or magic. The optimal route would be to suppress it with dispel magic and then I can disarm it -- it won't be able to go off on me. I suspect we're a couple days from our next draconic adventure -- this town ought to feast us for our heroic deeds."

Can we somehow get this level reduction off me? Lesser restoration, or something of the sort?

PersonMan
2011-08-22, 12:58 PM
Thesandriss nods. "If we stay overnight, I can prepare sheet music to disarm the trap and heal us-I believe we have 24 hours until the dragon's breath's effects could become permanent, but I should be able to remove them before then."

I had the same thought earlier, actually.

Turns out that L. Restoration, which I have prepared, doesn't get rid of neg. levels...Only Restoration does.

IIRC, we have 24 hours until we make our saves against permanent level loss, so I'll get as many Restoration spells as possible in the morning, as well as a few Fort-save-buffs, just in case I don't have enough.

planswalker
2011-08-22, 09:55 PM
"Sounds good to me."

The party rests without incident.

Lokio
2011-08-23, 03:20 PM
Forscythe wakes and after the bard has prepared her spells, says, "So... shall we sort this out, then?"

Perhaps prepare one in case I fail this trap door...

PersonMan
2011-08-24, 09:24 AM
Thesandriss considers her spell selection carefully, eventually deciding to split between spells to restore the power of her and her allies and one to protect them from further damage.

Once she's chosen her spells, she'll cast Restoration on herself and Forscythe.

Afterwards she casts Death Ward on Forscythe. "This lasts for 10 minutes, so I advise you be in and out by then, unless you can disarm the trap somehow." She warns.

Lokio
2011-08-24, 01:18 PM
OOC: With immunity to negative level drain, can I take 20 on the disarm for a 36 seeing as no negative effects can happen to me?