PDA

View Full Version : Special Attacks

SlashRunner
2011-07-21, 11:56 PM
Quick question:
Can you make a special attack (Trip, Disarm, Sunder) as part of a full attack? As in, if I have multiple attacks on a full attack, can I use one or more of them to perform a special attack?

HappyBlanket
2011-07-22, 12:00 AM
Quick question:
Can you make a special attack (Trip, Disarm, Sunder) as part of a full attack? As in, if I have multiple attacks on a full attack, can I use one or more of them to perform a special attack?

Yes, you can make a trip, disarm, and a sunder as part of your full attack just as you can make a damaging attack.

Psyren
2011-07-22, 12:01 AM
Quick question:

Yes, as long as the attack says "as a melee attack" "in place of a melee attack" or similar language. So you can replace one of your normal attacks with a Disarm or Grapple attempt, but not with a Charge.

deuxhero
2011-07-22, 12:10 AM
Can you charge and special attack action?

Keld Denar
2011-07-22, 12:14 AM
Again, yes....as long as the maneuver you are performing is one that can substitute for a melee attack. So you could charge someone and grapple them (flying tackle!), or trip them.

SlashRunner
2011-07-22, 12:23 AM
Can you charge and special attack action?

Hey! This was my question thread! Back off!

Just kidding.

HappyBlanket
2011-07-22, 12:36 AM
So you could charge someone and grapple them

Tackle glomp. Next gitp optimized build challenge; let's do it.

Greenish
2011-07-22, 05:53 AM
Tackle glomp. Next gitp optimized build challenge; let's do it.Barbarian2/pugilist2/fist of the forest2 for a neat level 6 build. Pounce, pummel, trip, squeeze.