PDA

View Full Version : AVB - Cat Out of the Hat

Rizban
2011-07-22, 12:26 AM
There are two people inquiring about the cat at the same time. A few minutes later, a servant meets you at the gate. The guard unlocks it, and the servant shows you to the house.

"Sirs, may I please present your cards?"

Major
2011-07-22, 01:37 AM
"Hmmm my card?" Lelia ask, "What do you mean?" She says. "And who is this?" She says surprised to find someone else. She hadn't planned on working with anyone and was a bit annoyed, though she attempted to hid it.

Rizban
2011-07-22, 11:20 AM
"Well, you both arrived at the same time... It's simply more convenient for m'lady if she deals with both of you at once rather than individually. What you do after that is up to you.

If you don't have a card, then I'll simply introduce you myself. What is your name?"

Major
2011-07-22, 03:46 PM
"Ahhh, of course. I wouldn't wish to take up more of the lady's time." Lelia says with a smile. "My name is Lelia."

Lordof Dorkness
2011-07-22, 06:00 PM
"My name is Kadril.
Tis an honor to enter the mistress's estate." *bows*

Rizban
2011-07-22, 10:03 PM
"Right, well, have a seat here in the study. I'll inform the lady that you're here."

Major
2011-07-22, 11:51 PM
Lelia sat down in the lobby and just waited and didn't speak. She wasn't trying to be rude, she just didn't feel the need to go out of her way to bring up conversation.

Rizban
2011-07-23, 12:29 AM
A few moments later, the servant returns.

"I'm quite sorry, but m'lady refuses to meet with individuals so... common. I am, however, empowered to speak with you about the lost cat."

Lordof Dorkness
2011-07-23, 05:59 PM
OOC-
I ask him information on his cat's last whereabouts as well as any known hiding places or routes the cat takes to go "mousing".
I also ask him the color and size and roundabout weight of his cat as well as any distinguishing features.

Rizban
2011-07-23, 07:50 PM
He points to a painting on the wall of a girl of about 12 holding a cat.

"That's Jasper, the missing cat. He was last seen when m'lady was visiting her father in the Fortress situated in the river between Old Town and the Docks. He was seen heading north along he Causeway into the Docks."

Lordof Dorkness
2011-07-23, 11:05 PM
I Imprint the picture of the cat deep into my mind.
I appear to be concentrating, as if casting a spell without somatic components.
I say that I will do the most in my power find the cat.
I would like to continue on private thread.

Rizban
2011-07-23, 11:14 PM
Then you return to your thread.

Major
2011-07-24, 12:36 AM
Lelia listens for a bit and glances over at the picture of the cat. She glimpses at it and nods, "Very well, I'll get to work looking for it." She says with a smile. "I'll be back once I have the cat." She says as she leaves and heads towards the docks.