PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Champion

Yorae
2011-07-22, 03:50 PM
Has anyone ever actually played one? If so, how did you get it by the DM? Did you somehow find an actual existing legacy weapon, or did you manage to found your own legacy somehow? Any tips on straightening out how to properly found a legacy? Trying to figure out how one could actually plan to use this class in a build in an actual game.

Akal Saris
2011-07-22, 04:13 PM
I've offered to allow PCs to use the class in some modules I've run that have legacy weapons (Expedition to the Demonweb Pits, White Plume Mountain). The PCs declined to take it =P

Aharon
2011-07-22, 05:17 PM
One of my players had a legacy weapon from ToB and planned to go into Legacy Champion eventually. He informed me of that plan, and his character in game did the research and tried to find that specific weapon.

I planned to do Sorcerer 2/Binder 1/Anima Mage 10/Legacy Champion 7 in another group, because I wanted to progress both binding and casting. The DM is ok with that, but due to the preferences of the rest of the group, we focus on roleplaying and progress slowly, so I haven't even reached Anima Mage yet :smallwink: