PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Paladin Pizza

BlueInc
2011-07-22, 04:56 PM
Saw a sign while driving today that said "$11 LG PIZZA" and thought it said "Lawful Good" instead of "Large."

Which begs the question:

If pizza is LG, what is CE?

Vemynal
2011-07-22, 04:58 PM
Ice cream

And beer is CN

Dimers
2011-07-22, 05:08 PM
If pizza is LG, what is CE?

Beets. Hideous things, they are. Proponents will tell you they're more "natural" than LG pizza. But the simple truth is, they indelibly stain all they touch.

Zonugal
2011-07-22, 05:48 PM
How about this?

LG: Shepard's Pie
LN: Sandwiches
LE: Pure Fudge
NG: Hamburgers
N: Pizza (everyone loves pizza, it is universal constant)
NE: Hallowed-Out Bell Peppers with chili & hot sauce inside.
CG: Spicy Buffalo Wings
CN: Gumbo
CE: Chili-Cheese Hot Dog

Doc Roc
2011-07-22, 05:55 PM
Gumbo is definitely Chaotic Good. No bad come from a good pot and a proper roux.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-07-22, 05:58 PM
Damn... does this means I am CE ?(cause chilli cheese hot dogs are my favourite)

Archpaladin Zousha
2011-07-22, 06:00 PM
How about this?

LG: Shepard's Pie

GAH! How can eating Commander Shepard in a pie be Lawful Good?! :smalleek:

:smalltongue:

Zale
2011-07-22, 06:03 PM
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx249/Zale13/pizza-knight-2.png

I have ordered a pizza. A PIZZA OF JUSTICE! :smallfurious:

OracleofWuffing
2011-07-22, 06:04 PM
GAH! How can eating Commander Shepard in a pie be Lawful Good?! :smalleek:

:smalltongue:
No, see, the Lawful Good describes Commander Shepard. At least until I ate him.

erikun
2011-07-22, 06:06 PM
"I take my Pizza like I take my Justice, served cold first thing in the morning." :smalltongue:

Archpaladin Zousha
2011-07-22, 06:24 PM
Oh, so the pie BELONGS to Commander Shepard? Well that's still not very Lawful Good if you just take it and eat it without asking! :smalltongue:

Zonugal
2011-07-22, 06:29 PM
Damn... does this means I am CE ?(cause chilli cheese hot dogs are my favourite)

It was easy doing the lawful food but I hit a lot of walls thinking about both evil & chaos. I ended up settling on the thought process that lawful food would be structured & ordered while the chaotic food be a pile-on of ingredients & very thrown-together.

Sadly evil was to be the spiciest, greasiest, most unhealthy food. So you know, the best food.

OracleofWuffing
2011-07-22, 06:51 PM
Oh, so the pie BELONGS to Commander Shepard? Well that's still not very Lawful Good if you just take it and eat it without asking! :smalltongue:
Nonono, the Lawful Good belongs to Commander Shepard, the Commander Shepard belongs to the Pie. Therefore, by some random mathematical logic, the Lawful Good belongs to the Pie.

It is a well-known fact that Commander Shepard tastes like chicken.

Flickerdart
2011-07-22, 06:54 PM
It's fine if Shepard is Renegade, because taking things away from bad people is Good.

Honest Tiefling
2011-07-22, 07:12 PM
Commander Shepard is so LG, s/he feeds the masses with pie. My vote for CE is Natto, or fermented soy beans. Nothing that smells nor looks like that can be anything but unholy. I don't know what it tastes like, as I was not a brave enough man. But I cannot tell you if I feared the taste or the touch of its unholiness more.

Prime32
2011-07-22, 07:48 PM
CE: Chili-Cheese Hot DogSonic the Hedgehog is Chaotic Evil?

Honest Tiefling
2011-07-22, 07:50 PM
Didn't he only eat Chili Cheese Dogs in the awful cartoon, not the slightly better cartoon that you could actually interest children with?

If so, I'd say that's about right, yeah.

Prime32
2011-07-22, 07:52 PM
Didn't he only eat Chili Cheese Dogs in the awful cartoon, not the slightly better cartoon that you could actually interest children with?

If so, I'd say that's about right, yeah.I think he's referenced them a few times outside it.

Honest Tiefling
2011-07-22, 07:58 PM
Mabye since Hedgehogs are insectivores, it isn't really a chili-cheese dog, but mashed up insects?

Ajadea
2011-07-22, 08:48 PM
LE: Foie gras
NE: Ikizukuri
CE: Spam

Analytica
2011-07-22, 08:59 PM
Picture of paladin baking pizza:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAzdptJzbYn6sKmMiAjX-R_b3qwMIac5KzD8d8gvEsU3AvokzZ

Telonius
2011-07-22, 09:14 PM
LG: Real Neapolitan pizza. Good, and you can't get much more lawful than the hoops you have to go through to get certified.
LN: Kosher anything.
CE: Fried Twinkie

grarrrg
2011-07-22, 09:34 PM

You, sir, are my new hero.

Fox Box Socks
2011-07-22, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure we can all agree that CE is the still-beating hearts of your enemies.

Ajadea
2011-07-22, 09:42 PM
So...Live Fish or Live Donkey for you, sir?

DukeofDellot
2011-07-22, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty sure we can all agree that CE is the still-beating hearts of your enemies.

Lawful Evil. It grants you their courage, so while generally agreed upon as a badong thing to do, you have a perfectly acceptable reason to do so

Vandicus
2011-07-22, 10:06 PM
Lawful Evil. It grants you their courage, so while generally agreed upon as a badong thing to do, you have a perfectly acceptable reason to do so

I don't think chaotic evil implies doing things at random. Also, its illegal to be a cannibal, so its unlikely to be Lawful Evil.

DukeofDellot
2011-07-22, 10:17 PM
I don't think chaotic evil implies doing things at random. Also, its illegal to be a cannibal, so its unlikely to be Lawful Evil.

And I don't think Lawful Evil has anything to do with refraining from illegal activity...

Then again, I don't believe that anyone at any point in history ever acted at random. It's actually a human impossibility. Despite what little evidence most pick up, everything you do has at least one tie to a prior experience. Take Al Capone, for example, organized crime is usually displayed as the Prime Lawful Evil example... I don't know... never mind, Alignment is stupid, forget I ever said anything.

Honest Tiefling
2011-07-22, 10:40 PM
It is also illegal to torture or kill. Lawful Evil can follow the rules, but why follow when you can rule? Force others to follow your laws, not the other way around.

And eat a live fish. The donkey isn't classy enough for would-be world rulers in my opinion. The world at your fingertips and the best you get is a donkey from off the streets?

Vent Reynolt
2011-07-22, 11:07 PM

The thwarting of your evil plans will form the delicious cheese on the Large pizza that is JUSTICE!

JUSTICE shall be delivered swiftly and with a side of hot wings; Guaranteed in 30 minutes or less!

JUSTICE is like a large pizza with the works! The tomato sauce represents evil deeds that must be stopped! The cheese represents the shining light of virtue keeping evil at bay. And the toppings represent the ideals that we Paladins uphold. These ingredients come together forming a more delicious future that all can enjoy!