PDA

View Full Version : Wilder/Monk power help

Andry
2011-07-24, 10:21 AM
So I have a renegade Chosen Wilder/Monk (with Tashalorta feat) waiting in the wings as a back-up for my valenar swift hunter. I have taken the Educated wilder ACF from the wizards website for some extra powers. Now I need some good advice on what those powers will be. Right now the build so far is Wilder 11/ Monk 2. His role will be back up blaster and main melee threat.

Flickerdart
2011-07-24, 10:44 AM
Expansion is the number one power you want to be looking at. I would also grab Dimension Hop (which you'll need Expanded Knowledge for, but Educated Wilder handles that). Look into Psionic Lion's Charge or Hustle, but not both (with your limited powers known, you only need one or the other, and should probably use Expanded Knowledge to pick up the cheaper Psychic Warrior version).

Psyren
2011-07-24, 10:45 AM
This thread (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19537882/What_Is_the_Most_Powerful_Psionic_Power) and Saeomon's Psion Handbook in my sig have really good rating systems for the powers.

Also, see if your DM will let you adapt the Ascetic Mage feat from Complete Adventurer so that a Wilder can qualify - this will let you add Cha to your AC instead of Wis.