PDA

View Full Version : Some Very Odd Loot: NikitaDarkstar's Team

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-24, 11:06 AM
As you walk into the cavern, you sense a presence. Moments later, two dark figures appear...

{table=head]-|1|2|3|4|5|6
A|-|1|-|-|2|-
B|-|-|-|-|-|-
C|-|-|-|-|-|-
D|-|-|-|-|-|-[/table]

((Pick your starting locations, anywhere in rows C and D.))

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-24, 11:09 AM
Initiative:
Creature 1- [roll0]
Creature 2- [roll1]

Corrynn- [roll2]
Aldrich- [roll3]
Bear 1- [roll4]
Bear 2- [roll5]
Bear 3- [roll6]
Nosher: [roll7]
Deriac: [roll8]
Endre: [roll9]

Mo_the_Hawked
2011-07-24, 11:21 AM
Nosher will take 3C.

RaggedAngel
2011-07-24, 11:48 AM
Deriac will take 4C, and he'll start out in his Iron Guard's Glare stance. Enemies take a -4 to attack rolls against any allies adjacent to Deriac, and they are aware that he causes that penalty.

Statblock:
Deriac Stonebrow (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=284341)
Male Lawful Neutral Dwarf Crusader, Level 9, Init +1, HP 99/99, DR 5/-, Speed 20ft.
AC 26, Touch 12, Flat-footed 25, Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +5, Base Attack Bonus +9/+4
+1 Stone Dragon Greatsword +14/+9 (2d6+7, 19-20/x2)
+2 Full Plate, Dancing +1 Heavy Steel Shield (+10 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Natural, +1 Deflect)
Abilities Str 19, Dex 12, Con 20, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 12
Condition None
1. Devo: Revitalizing Strike (Heal 3d6+9)
2. White: White Raven Tactics (Ally goes again)
3. Stone: Bonesplitting Strike (2 Con damage)
4. Devo: Divine Surge (+8d8 Damage)
5. Stone; Elder Mountain Hammer (+6d6, no DR or Hardness)

And here are the rolls for his maneuvers granted at the start of combat. It'll work like this; I'm going to roll 3 numbers, and they'll correspond to the maneuvers listed in his stat block. If the first number is 1, then all the other maneuvers move down a slot. This way, I don't have to reroll several times in the case of duplicates. Let me know if this method needs clarification or if you prefer another way to randomly determine my granted maneuvers.

[roll0] [roll1] [roll2]

One final question; can I get the DR from his Roots of the Mountain stance to stack with Jigan? It's just another 2/-, but he normally stays in Roots of the Mountain during fights. I understand if he can't, but I don't think it would be much of an issue.

Alkapwn21
2011-07-24, 01:06 PM
Aldrich will take D3, Bear1 will take CD4, Bear 2 will take CD5, and Bear3 will take CD2

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-24, 01:10 PM
Deriac will take 4C, and he'll start out in his Iron Guard's Glare stance. Enemies take a -4 to attack rolls against any allies adjacent to Deriac, and they are aware that he causes that penalty.

Statblock:
Male Lawful Neutral Dwarf Crusader, Level 9, Init +1, HP 99/99, DR 5/-, Speed 20ft.
AC 26, Touch 12, Flat-footed 25, Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +5, Base Attack Bonus +9/+4
+2 Full Plate, Dancing +1 Heavy Steel Shield (+10 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Natural, +1 Deflect)
Condition None

And here are the rolls for his maneuvers granted at the start of combat. It'll work like this; I'm going to roll 3 numbers, and they'll correspond to the maneuvers listed in his stat block. If the first number is 1, then all the other maneuvers move down a slot. This way, I don't have to reroll several times in the case of duplicates. Let me know if this method needs clarification or if you prefer another way to randomly determine my granted maneuvers.

[roll0] [roll1] [roll2]

One final question; can I get the DR from his Roots of the Mountain stance to stack with Jigan? It's just another 2/-, but he normally stays in Roots of the Mountain during fights. I understand if he can't, but I don't think it would be much of an issue.

That's fine.

NikitaDarkstar
2011-07-24, 03:53 PM
Corrynn will take C1 then. Also please note that currently Corrynn has +3 on atk rolls, +1 on dmg and save rolls and +3 on turn undead saves due to being within 20ft of Aldrich. (Yes that's ontop of what necropolitan normally grants him.)

Statblock
Corrynn Rayess (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=310169)
Male Neutral Undead Rogue 4/Fighter 2/Streetfighter 3, Level 9, Init +14, HP 68/68, Speed 30
AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 14, Fort +8, Ref +11, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus +8/+3
Deadly Precision +1 Longsword +12/+7 [+14/+9 60ft Alkapwn] (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
Deadly Precision +1 Shortsword +12/+7 [+14/+9 60ft Alkapwn] (1d6+5, 19-20/x2)
Mithral Chainshirt, +2atk,+2dmg within 60ft| +3 atk,+3 dmg and saves, +3 on turn undead saves within 20ft Alrdich Cord [played by Alkapwn] (Intelligent item|Profane) (+4 Armor, +5 Dex)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 20, Con -, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 14
Condition Necropolitan:
Undead traits
+2 turn resistance
+2 resist control undead

If within 60ft of Aldrich +2 atk and dmg
If within 20ft of Aldrich +3 attack and dmg (total)
+1 all saves saves
+3 turn resistance
Dolan, CN Boots
Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 10
3/day: Invisibility
1/encounter: 10-foot burst of negative energy as a standard action, damage equal to Sneak Attack of a Rogue your level.
+3 on Initiative checks

Dolan: the epitome of foul play and dirty tricks. While not outright evil, these boots have no respect for their opponents, and will help their user win at whatever cost necessary.

Roc Ness
2011-07-25, 01:58 AM
Endre
Will take C2 D1, so he can chat with Corrynn and taunt the unresponsive bear.

As a side note, I've finished creating a statblock for Endre's current Chameleon abilities (Divine casting & Maneuvers, focusing on healing). That's been included in the statblock below, with differences from the sheet coloured red (But this includes temporary Shapesand items and Drazo's Variable abilities). I've also finished tailoring Endre to this party (Not much to that, added Calm Emotions to his Bard spell list in lieu of tongues, and "bought" a scroll to add Vigor to the Cleric List.

Statblock:
Endre (End/Ed/Ern/Red) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=309889)
Male NG Drow (Pathfinder) Base Class Chameleon, Level 9, Init +7, HP 74/74, Speed 30ft
AC 23, Touch 16, Flat-footed 20, Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +11, Base Attack Bonus +9/+4
Shapesand Mwk Warhammer +14/+9 (1d8+4, 20/x3)
+1 Twilight Mithril Chain Shirt, Shapesand Mwkn Heavy Wooden Shield (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +3 Dex, +3 Drazo)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 16, Wis 20, Cha 16
Condition None

Chameleon Abilities
Temporary Feat Sudden Recovery (Tome of Battle)
Skills Differences +13 Knowledge (Dungeoneering), +16 Knowledge (Religion), +6 Martial Lore, All Strength skills gain +1, All Con & Wis skills gain +2, +2 Synergy Bonus to Turning Checks
Maneuvers Devoted Spirit
Strikes Revitalizing Strike (3rd), Crusader's Strike (1st)
Boosts Defensive Rebuke (3rd)
Stances Known Stance of Righteous Vitality (1st)
Divine Spells Prepared Cleric List (3/5/3/2/1)
4th Bestow Curse (Prepared in 4th level Slot)
3rd Vigor, Vigor
2nd Shatter, Divine Insight, Divine Insight
1st Lesser Vigor, Lesser Vigor, Resurgence, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds
0th Cure Minor Wounds, Cure Minor Wounds, Mending
Any of you teammates have some comments to add or slight, quick stat/feat/etc adjustments you'd like to see? I decided not to include Calm Emotions this time 'round because I heard somebody had brought marbles.

NikitaDarkstar
2011-07-25, 02:15 AM
Hate to say it Roc, but C2 is spoken for by the bear I think since it occupies squares CD2. And I'm the one with the marbles.

Roc Ness
2011-07-25, 05:48 AM
Hate to say it Roc, but C2 is spoken for by the bear I think since it occupies squares CD2. And I'm the one with the marbles.

Okay, D1 then. :smallsmile: Endre can pull faces at the bear's flank, seeing as it wouldn't make any difference. :smalltongue:

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-25, 10:59 AM
One of the creatures climbs up the wall and somehow fires a dart at Deriac.

2 vs. Deriac: [roll0] [roll1] [roll2] (Sneak Attack)

If hit, DC 22 Fortitude save or paralyzed for [roll3] rounds; dwarf bonus applies.

Corrynn's turn.

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-25, 11:01 AM
Critical: [roll0] [roll1]

RaggedAngel
2011-07-25, 11:25 AM
Deriac grunts as a bolt snaps through the air and strikes him in the neck, at the one point between his helmet and his full plate. The bolt sinks deep, and a tight toxic feeling spreads through his veins. "You're gonna pay for that, laddie." He snarls through clenched teeth.

Fort: [roll0]

Can I use Jigan to summon an elemental if I'm paralyzed?

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-25, 11:31 AM
Yes, as intelligent items get their own actions.

NikitaDarkstar
2011-07-25, 11:47 AM
"What are these things?" Corrynn thinks to himself while moving in on the creature closest to him, striking at it.

Right so first of I apologize if my rolls are frustrating, but I haven't used the dice roller here before.
First is a long shot with knowledge (local) since it might let me know something about humanoids: [roll0]

Second the attacks, two weapon pounce so I get one attack with each hand.

Mainhand
attack roll: [roll1]
dmg: [roll2]
sneak dmg: [roll3](3d6 sneak +1d6 from deadly precision)

Offhand
attack roll: [roll4]
dmg: [roll5]
sneak dmg: [roll6]

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-25, 12:31 PM
Corrynn's longsword tears into the creature, but his shortsword narrowly misses. Like its partner, it crawls up the wall and fires a dart, this one at Corrynn:

[roll0] [roll1]

If hit, DC 22 Fort or become paralyzed for [roll2] rounds.

Aldrich and his bears are up, but note that the creatures are 20 feet up the walls, so they can't generally be hit in melee.

NikitaDarkstar
2011-07-25, 12:48 PM
"Ow?" Corrynn says mockingly, clearly not overly worried abouth the creatures tactics.

Corrynn is undead, thus immune to A) Fort saves. B) Being paralyzed. Also I assume this means his knowledge check didn't turn up with anything?

But just if it happens to be something special that effects undead anyway. [roll0]

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-25, 12:51 PM
"Ow?" Corrynn says mockingly, clearly not overly worried abouth the creatures tactics.

Corrynn is undead, thus immune to A) Fort saves. B) Being paralyzed. Also I assume this means his knowledge check didn't turn up with anything?

But just if it happens to be something special that effects undead anyway. [roll0]

Oh yeah, forgot about that. No effect then.

Not even the right Knowledge check, so you couldn't find anything.

Alkapwn21
2011-07-25, 04:42 PM
Aldrich ponders for a moment before making his move.

Knowledge Religion Check: [roll0]
Knowledge Arcana Check: [roll1]
Knowledge The Planes Check: [roll2]

Mainly, I wanna see if these guys are undead first, before attacking, if that's ok

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-25, 06:16 PM
Aldrich ponders for a moment before making his move.

Knowledge Religion Check: [roll0]
Knowledge Arcana Check: [roll1]
Knowledge The Planes Check: [roll2]

Mainly, I wanna see if these guys are undead first, before attacking, if that's ok

They are outsiders, Astral Stalkers, to be exact. Deadly hunters that can shoot a poisonous dart from their throat. They almost never attack without being hired to do so.

Alkapwn21
2011-07-25, 07:13 PM
Kirin's right hand ignites in a dark, wisping energy, as he infuses his Eldritch powers from his demon blood-line with the energy from the Negative Energy Plane. He fires his blast at the wall-climbing, dart spitting creature, which then ricochets off and strikes the other (if it hits.)

Golgo then silently summons a fierce, winged zombie, flying next to one of the creatures. The dead wyvern slams into the creature.

Malevolence Chain
Ranged Touch against Creature 1(20,x2):[roll0]
Critical (if needed):[roll1]
Damage:[roll2] + [roll3] + 1 + 1 Con Damage (Fort dc19 negates con damage)

If that hits, it will then go to hit creature 2 (thanks to Eldritch Chain blast shape)
Ranged Touch against Creature 2(20,x2):[roll4]
Critical (if needed):[roll5]
Damage:[roll6] + [roll7] + 1 + 1 Con (Fort dc19 negates con damage)

And you said the items can act on their own? Golgo will use Summon Undead IV, summoning a Zombie Wyvern (stats MM page 267) next to creature 1 in the air next to it
Slam:
Melee Attack(20,x2):[roll8]
Crit:[roll9]
Damage:[roll10]

RaggedAngel
2011-07-25, 10:56 PM
Deriac grits his teeth and roars; the normally calm and stoic crusader is clearly brimming with rage over his entrapment. Faint glimmers of power, divine in nature, flicker over his armor, and his hands grip his sword even more tightly, thinking furiously in the direction of his bracers. Jigan, lad, if I can't shake this off you'll be needing to call up one of your friends.

Fort, again: [roll0]

Using Zealous Surge. It sucks I only get one a day, but hopefully Nat 1's won't come up too often.

Oh, and I never got an answer; can Jigan summon an elemental if Deriac remains paralyzed? Does Jigan act seperately from Deriac, or does he need to spend an action to command him?

Roc Ness
2011-07-26, 01:17 AM
Endre
"Woah, what are those things? How'd they get up the walls? Eh, lets see if I can do..."

A little bit stumped for ways to deal with a wall-bound threat, Endre resolves to climb onto the skull of one of the undead bears, using the various ribs and bones and bits he can't name as hand and footholds. He then does his utmost to balance on the skull, if somewhat precariously.

[roll0] Climb (+1 Temporary Strength Bonus, -1 ACP)
[roll1] Balance (-1 ACP)

I think the DCs are both 10, although I'm not sure (plus if the bones are slippery, well...).
If successfully balanced upon the bear's head: "Now, mush! Towards the flappy undead dragon thing! Go!" If Endre makes it to the undead Wyvern still successfully balanced on the bear's head, he'll attempt to pull himself up onto the Wyvern's back. Hopefully 8ft vertical reach (combined with the bear's standing height) should be enough, although I guess he may need to jump.

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-26, 10:29 AM
The dark blast slams into both of the creatures, but they slide out of the way of the wyvern's attacks as Endre hops on.

RaggedAngel: Yes.

1: [roll0] (modifier high enough to make it on anything but a 1)
2: [roll1]

Mo_the_Hawked
2011-07-27, 09:19 PM
((Sorry it took me a bit longer, I didn't add this to my subscriptions))

Seeing the odd monsters Nosher's blood boils, igniting his maul with burning energy and roars in anger and charges at the monsters. He takes a mighty swing at one of the monsters.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1][roll2]

RaggedAngel
2011-07-27, 09:29 PM
Sorry, didn't realized it was my turn. It's clobberin' time.

Deriac grunts and strains, but his limbs are locked in place. He manages to squeezed out a cry of help to his bracers, however, and they answer with a firm and resounding reply. Less of a reply, really, and more of a giant earth elemental. There is a surge of stone and a massive elemental appears on the ground. It shakes itself, and then it's gleaming emerald 'eyes' orient on the closest of the creatures. It reaches up with looming arms, and slams at one violently.

No Power Attack yet; we'll see how well these attacks go.

Attack1: [roll0]
Damage1: [roll1]

Attack2: [roll2]
Damage2: [roll3]

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-28, 04:26 PM
Amazingly, none of the attacks hit their marks.

Endre's turn.

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-29, 09:49 AM
2 vs. Kirin: [roll0] [roll1]

If hit, DC 22 Fort or paralyzed for [roll2] rounds.

Corrynn.

NikitaDarkstar
2011-07-29, 11:12 AM
"Well this isn't very good is it Dolan? Lets backup and let the big boys get them down for us eh?" Dolan replies to the thought by turning Corrynn invisible as he quietly withdraws from melee range for now.

Move Silently: [roll0]
Hide: [roll1]
Please note that Corrynn has the Darkstalker feat (http://dnd.savannahsoft.eu/feat-512-darkstalker.html). And is backing up 15ft.

Alkapwn21
2011-07-29, 10:26 PM
No big deal, but this character's name is Aldrich ;) Kirin is an older character lol... Also, am I taking damage from the one that hit me?

Forst Save: (Crosses Fingers) [roll0]

Alkapwn21
2011-07-29, 10:40 PM
Aldrich hardly has enough time to grab where the dart landed before he finds he can no longer move his own body. The gauntlets on his hands grow angry with the creature, and call another wyvern, this time on the opposite side of the creature as the original wyvern.

Wyvern 1 Attack Creature 1 (7 Rounds Left)
Melee Attack(20,x2):[roll0]
Crit:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2]

Wyvern 2 Attack Creature 1 (8 Rounds Left)
Melee Attack(20,x2):[roll3]
Crit:[roll4]
Damage:[roll5]

dragonsamurai77
2011-07-30, 09:34 AM
Neither of the skeletal wyverns manage to hit their opponent.

Aldrich: Yes.

The other creature shoots a dart at Nosher.

1 vs. Nosher: [roll0] [roll1]

If hit, DC 22 Fort or paralyzed for [roll2] rounds.

Mo_the_Hawked
2011-07-30, 12:18 PM
Fort Save [roll0]

Also now that Nosher has taken damage he is now in a Frenzy.

RaggedAngel
2011-08-04, 12:31 PM
Male Lawful Neutral Dwarf Crusader, Level 9, Init +1, HP 79/99, DR 7/-, Speed 20ft.
Condition None
1*. Devo: Revitalizing Strike (Heal 3d6+9)
4*. Devo: Divine Surge (+8d8 Damage)

His new granted maneuver, 1 for Revitalizing Strike and 2 for Divine Surge:
[roll0]

Deriac and Jigan surge forwards, as the dwarven crusader of Moradin commands the earth elemental to support him and lift him up towards the monsters. "Up high, lad, I can hit harder and more sure than you, though your efforts are most appreciated." The elemental lifts him up to the level of the creatures, and Deriac lashes out with his greatsword, striking them with a blow powerful enough to shatter stone. He then shouts to Aldrich, and with his shout a pulse of surging rage and strength flows into the man and his wyverns. "Keep up the attack! We need to pin them down!"
Move onto the elemental, who's helping him out. Here's a Jump check to help: [roll1]
He'll use his Elder Mountain Hammer, which bypasses DR and Hardness. He hasn't taken any damage, so no need for any Stone Power.
Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3] + [roll4]

He then uses White Raven Tactics on Aldrich.

dragonsamurai77
2011-08-04, 12:41 PM
Deriac's attack missed.

Alkapwn21
2011-08-04, 11:39 PM
Aldrich remains motionless, with his hand still at the point on his skin where the dart had landed. The wyverns both swing around, attempting another slam against the wall-climbing creatures.

Aldrich: Turn 2/3 of being paralyzed

Wyvern 1 Attack Creature 1 (6 Rounds Left)

Wyvern 2 Attack Creature 1 (7 Rounds Left)

Roc Ness
2011-08-05, 01:55 AM
Endre
"Woah, woah, woah! Aldrich, could you make this thing stop... Oh, right. Never mind, actually." Endre tests the weight of his hammer, giving it some short experimental swings from the back of the wyvern.

"Right. Now, am I doing this right?" With a final, non-experimental swing, Endre attempts to slam his warhammer into the monster paralyzing his allies (the one currently being attacked by the wyvern Endre is sitting/standing uncomfortably on).

[roll0] Attack
[roll1] Damage, if any

On a successful hit, one ally within 10ft can heal 2hp of damage. Although, given Endre's current altitude, I don't think there is any ally near enough to benefit from this.

dragonsamurai77
2011-08-05, 03:45 PM
One of the creatures shoots at Endre.

2 vs. Endre: [roll0] [roll1] Paralysis: [roll2]

Roc Ness
2011-08-05, 05:03 PM
Endre
"Ow."
[roll0] Fortitude Save

Statblock (With This Round's Changes):
Endre (End/Ed/Ern/Red) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=309889)
Male NG Drow (Pathfinder) Base Class Chameleon, Level 9, Init +7, HP 65/74, Speed 30ft
AC 23, Touch 16, Flat-footed 20, Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +11, Base Attack Bonus +9/+4
Shapesand Mwk Warhammer +14/+9 (1d8+4, 20/x3)
+1 Twilight Mithril Chain Shirt, Shapesand Mwkn Heavy Wooden Shield (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +3 Dex, +3 Drazo)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 16, Wis 20, Cha 16
Condition None

Chameleon Abilities
Temporary Feat Sudden Recovery (Tome of Battle)
Skills Differences +13 Knowledge (Dungeoneering), +16 Knowledge (Religion), +6 Martial Lore, All Strength skills gain +1, All Con & Wis skills gain +2, +2 Synergy Bonus to Turning Checks
Maneuvers Devoted Spirit
Strikes Revitalizing Strike (3rd), Crusader's Strike (1st)
Boosts Defensive Rebuke (3rd)
Stances Known Stance of Righteous Vitality (1st)
Divine Spells Prepared Cleric List (3/5/3/2/1)
4th Bestow Curse (Prepared in 4th level Slot)
3rd Vigor, Vigor
2nd Shatter, Divine Insight, Divine Insight
1st Lesser Vigor, Lesser Vigor, Resurgence, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds
0th Cure Minor Wounds, Cure Minor Wounds, Mending

NikitaDarkstar
2011-08-07, 12:21 AM
As Corrynn backs up and gets a better view of the situation he decided to take a page from Endre's book and try to climb the one free wyvern to get into range to attack.

Statblock
Corrynn Rayess (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=310169)
Male Neutral Undead Rogue 4/Fighter 2/Streetfighter 3, Level 9, Init +14, HP 59/68, Speed 30
AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort +8, Ref +11, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus +8/+3
Deadly Precision +1 Longsword +12/+7 [+15/+10 60ft Alkapwn] (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)
Deadly Precision +1 Shortsword +12/+7 [+15/+10 60ft Alkapwn] (1d6+3, 19-20/x2)
Mithral Chainshirt, 20 ft =+2atk,+2dmg | 60ft =+3 atk,+3 dmg and saves, +3 on turn undead saves within 20ft Alrdich Cord [played by Alkapwn] (Intelligent item|Profane) (+4 Armor, +5 Dex)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 20, Con -, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 14
Condition Necropolitan:
Undead traits
+2 turn resistance
+2 resist control undead

If within 60ft of Aldrich +2 atk and dmg
If within 20ft of Aldrich +3 attack and dmg (total)
+1 all saves saves
+3 turn resistance
Dolan, CN Boots
Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 10
3/day: Invisibility
1/encounter: 10-foot burst of negative energy as a standard action, damage equal to Sneak Attack of a Rogue your level.
+3 on Initiative checks

Dolan: the epitome of foul play and dirty tricks. While not outright evil, these boots have no respect for their opponents, and will help their user win at whatever cost necessary.

Climb: [roll0]
Balance: [roll1]

If he manages to climb the wyvern and balance on top of it here's the attack rolls. (Also I'm not sure of my distance to Aldrich but I'm fairly sure it brings me within 20ft of him so I'll be rolling as if I am, if I'm not just recount with the 60ft bonuses instead, it's in my statblock.) Also he's still invisible if it even matters (though I believe it ends when he attacks an enemy?)

Mainhand: atk [roll2] dmg [roll3] sneak [roll4]
Offhand: atk [roll5] dmg [roll6] sneak [roll7]

RaggedAngel
2011-08-07, 12:31 AM
Condition None

Deriac lashes out at the closest of the monsters again, attempting to crush it to pieces with a surge of divine power, adding the power of a Smite to his blow. "By Moradin's beard I hate these things! Stand still and die, you greasy poison-spewing buggers!"

Gods I hate these things. Time to kill some Chaotics.
Divine Surge + Smite: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]

EDIT- BAM. Right on the AC, and Massive Damage to boot. My hatred has been answered by Moradin, the one true god.

He's granted Revitalizing Strike.

dragonsamurai77
2011-08-08, 09:56 AM
Deriac's blow strikes true, but the other creature tries to shoot him.

1 vs. Deriac: [roll0] [roll1] Paralysis: [roll2]

RaggedAngel
2011-08-08, 10:46 AM
The bolt bounces off his thick armor and flies off into the darkness, wasted. Deriac smiles, balancing surely and carefully atop his elemental. "Nice aim, laddy. Keep it up and I think you'll be able to shoot more surely than me granma!"

Alkapwn21
2011-08-08, 10:53 PM
Aldrich remains motionless, and although no facial expression could represent it, he was getting very annoyed with these foes.

The wyverns swing in for another attack.

Aldrich: Turn 3/3 of being paralyzed

Wyvern 1 Attack Creature 1 (5 Rounds Left)

Wyvern 2 Attack Creature 1 (6 Rounds Left)

dragonsamurai77
2011-08-09, 11:41 AM
The second wyvern manages to strike a blow.

Roc Ness
2011-08-13, 06:14 PM
Endre
"C'mon, we can do better than this." Endre twirls his hammer before lunging forward, swiping at the thing on the walls.

Full Attack:
[roll0] Attack 1 (+2 Flank)
[roll1] Damage, if any

[roll2] Attack 2 (+2 Flank)
[roll3] Damage, if any

On each successful hit, Endre heals 2 damage.

dragonsamurai77
2011-08-19, 10:38 AM
2 vs. Deriac: [roll0] [roll1] Paralysis: [roll2]

RaggedAngel
2011-08-19, 11:33 AM
Only three damage sneaks by, but here's the Fort save for that:
[roll0]

NikitaDarkstar
2011-08-22, 09:27 AM
"Though things aren't they?" Corrynn strikes at them again.

atk [roll0]
dmg [roll1]
sneak [roll2]

atk [roll3]
dmg [roll4]
sneak [roll5]

atk [roll6]
dmg [roll7]
sneak [roll8]

atk [roll9]
dmg [roll10]
sneak [roll11]

dragonsamurai77
2011-08-22, 10:28 AM
Only his first blow gets through, but Corrynn manages to take out the creature. It's partner, enraged, fires at him.

1 vs. Corrynn: [roll0] [roll1] (no paralysis, of course.)