PDA

View Full Version : We are going to, Pump, your stats-Up!

Metahuman1
2011-07-25, 02:53 PM
Ok, I'm working on making a bard, and I want to see just how high I can pump my Cha stat. Yes, too the exclusion of all other stats is fine for this one, because if there's no catch then a smart DM probably won't allow it. So I come too you playground for a list of Base races, Templates, Savage progressions, Items and spells that will help me in this quest. Build is likely gonna be Gestalt, so don't worry about LA and Racial Hit Dice. I already know about tomes, Wish, and Cloak of Charisma and Eagles Splendor, so let's treat them as a given.

Lastly, I want everything to stack for those Cha Bonuses. Thank you!

ImperatorK
2011-07-25, 02:57 PM
What level? What splats are allowed?

Cloak and Eagle Splendor don't stack.

agahii
2011-07-25, 02:59 PM
A pixie Lich evolved 3 times has +14

Metahuman1
2011-07-25, 03:01 PM
What level? What splats are allowed?

Cloak and Eagle Splendor don't stack.

Any and all levels from 1st to 20th. And any Splats: Just please tell me what splat a cited Race/Template/Ext is in, and preferably what page number.

Im aware they don't stack. That was just a short list of things that I already know exists and thus don't need to be covered.

@ agahii: Ok, that's a start. Where's the rules for this "Evolved" thing? Is it a template?

agahii
2011-07-25, 03:05 PM
Yeah evolved template. It is in fact in Libras Mortis.

Necroticplague
2011-07-25, 03:05 PM
Nitpick: Pixies can't be lichs, because the lich template can only be applied to a humanoid.

agahii
2011-07-25, 03:08 PM
Dry lich then.

ImperatorK
Then a succubus (MM or SRD) with the half-fey (FF) or half-nymph (Dr313) template.
EDIT: plus radiant creature template (Dr321).

Fouredged Sword
There are rules for makeing items with difrent types of bonuses for things. Enchantment is the default, but i suppose you could have a magic item that boosts cha with compotence, luck, moral, or any other buff catagory.

You could have a +6 to cha in every item slot you have, in therory.

faceroll
2011-07-25, 03:09 PM
Venerable Magic Blooded Incarnate Necropolitan Evolved (x22) Warforged has +47 charisma. If you're playing with LA buy off rules, once you hit level 4, you can pay 3,000 xp to buy another evolved template, so as long as you don't mind staying level 4, you can have as much charisma as you like.

Silva Stormrage
2011-07-25, 03:10 PM
I second becoming an evolved dry lich, burn every single one of your other side of your gestalt with the evolved template. Might not be the most effective but you are one amazing tank. Dry Lich makes your charisma count as your constitution for HP purposes and evolved gives + 2 charisma every time you take it for + 1 lvl adjustment, also I believe it gives + 3 stackable fast healing.

agahii
2011-07-25, 03:13 PM
Plus multiple phylacteries so if you go down, your buddies pick up your crap and give it back to you in a week or so.

tyckspoon
2011-07-25, 03:22 PM
Welll.. you could be a Venerable Dragonwrought Kobold, use the 'Dragons of Old or older can take Epic feats' side-entry, and then chaos-shuffle a renewable source of feats into having a billion applications of Great Charisma.. but I'm guessing you want things your DM will probably not just laugh at before saying no (like the multiply-Evolved Undead thing. Considering how long it's supposed to take to gather just one application of Evolved he's probably not going to appreciate you playing an Undead creature that has been in existence longer than the known history of his campaign world.)

If you really just want to push as high as you can go, there's always age benefits; Venerable gets +3 to all mentals, but with -6 to all physicals you either have to be really dedicated to those mental stats or you need to be something that doesn't suffer aging penalties- Necropolitan and Dragonwrought Kobold are probably the easiest to access.

Edit: Phrenic is a useful template that you should be able to stack onto pretty much anything. Expanded Psionics Handbook/d20srd as open content- +4 Cha and a bunch of nice psi-like abilities that scale by HD.