PDA

View Full Version : (Theory) Qarr's apperance/V's soul?

M i M c
2011-07-25, 09:40 PM
Alright, so we all know that V has 45 minutes where his soul will be controlled by the IFCC, right? Qarr is their messenger, so it follows he could be a scout too, right?

Belkar is supposed to die soon, and as we've seen earlier, V absolutely hates Belkar.

Theory: V's soul gets taken over, and they 'encourage' him to act on his hatred to kill Zz'dtri. He kills Zz'dtri, and then Belkar comes in, and V, still under the 'act on hate', kills Belkar. Extra points if it's with explosive runes. :smallbiggrin:

So, what do you guys think?

Conuly
2011-07-25, 09:45 PM
Why are they going to squander ANY of their time with V on killing Z or Belkar?

Gift Jeraff
2011-07-25, 09:53 PM
I'd say they're more likely to get V to kill Blackwing. I see no point in killing Z when he's under the watch of Qarr and Sabine.

Demonic1000
2011-07-25, 09:57 PM
Why are they going to squander ANY of their time with V on killing Z or Belkar?

Then again, who knows what their spooky goals are. Well, besides that one Giant.

M i M c
2011-07-25, 10:01 PM
Personally, I think the IFCC wants Belkar. I don't know what plane he's going to end up in, but if he goes to "hell", then the IFCC could have him, right?

GSFB
2011-07-25, 10:38 PM
If the IFCC wants Belkar, all they have to do is show up and say "please join us, you'll get to slaughter rape and pillage." That's pretty much all it will take.