PDA

View Full Version : looking for domain for homebrew deity

hangedman1984
2011-07-26, 02:15 AM
so i'm working on my campaign world and trying to find domains for one of my gods. The god in question is (among other things) god of boundaries and limitations, granting definition to things by separating it from what it's not. Any one know of a domain related to boundaries and separation? Open to any sources from official, to 3rd party, to homebrew.

olentu
2011-07-26, 02:26 AM
Protection perhaps.

Bhaakon
2011-07-26, 02:41 AM
Maybe force domain, but some of its spells fit better than others.

Groverfield
2011-07-26, 02:47 AM
Protection, Law(sounds very lawful in concept), Strength?(Maybe the deity's symbol is him holding up a wall?)

Earth maybe (Specifically due to their territory), War (In reference to famous wars protecting that boundry?)

Dream_Merchant
2011-07-26, 02:55 AM
Player's Handbook: Law, Knowledge

Spell Compendium: Balance, Creation, Force, Oracle

Oracle and Knowledge would probably be mutually exclusive, so either/or. Law fits the theme, but your deity ought to be Lawful Neutral and by your description it should be.

so the final lineup looks like:
Balance, Creation, Force, Knowledge/Oracle, Law

deuxhero
2011-07-26, 02:58 AM
"god of boundaries"?

Isn't there a portal domain?

:)

kharmakazy
2011-07-26, 03:47 AM
Domains of
Good Touch
Bad Touch
and No Means No

Granted powers?
Cha +1 times per day touch attack that gives 1d8/CL temporary HP.

Cha +1 times per day touch attack that deals 1d8/CL damage.

Cha +1 times per day a melee or ranged attack against you that fails to hit you due to your AC instead targets the person who attacked you dealing normal damage.

hangedman1984
2011-07-26, 01:30 PM
Domains of
Good Touch
Bad Touch
and No Means No

Granted powers?
Cha +1 times per day touch attack that gives 1d8/CL temporary HP.

Cha +1 times per day touch attack that deals 1d8/CL damage.

Cha +1 times per day a melee or ranged attack against you that fails to hit you due to your AC instead targets the person who attacked you dealing normal damage.

don't think that really fits