PDA

View Full Version : How can I make these feats work (Warforged Totemist)?

danzibr
2011-07-26, 05:11 PM
So I want to make a certain Warforged Totemist (similar to the guy I'm running in an online game). We're allowed 2 flaws. Here are a list of feats I think would be good:

Double Chakra, Expanded Soulmeld Capacity, Improved Essentia Capacity, Split Chakra, Multiattack, Jaws of Death, Second Slam, Adamantite Body, Sacred Vow, Vow of Poverty.

I'm thinking something like:
1st-Adamantite Body, Sacred Vow, Vow of Poverty
3rd-Multiattack
6th-Jaws of Death
9th-Double Chakra
12th-Second Slam
15th-Expanded Soulmeld Capacity
18th-Split Chakra

Probably split the arms chakra for offense. Anyways, this is okay... I'm missing Improved Essentia Capacity. My main problems are getting Jaws of Death and Expanded Soulmeld Capacity (it'd be nice to get Second Slam at level 9, but Double Chakra's better, I think). Is there any way to arrange the feats better/get more feats or something?

Sadly, I'm thinking dropping VoP is the best way to go... :(

Tvtyrant
2011-07-26, 05:16 PM
Don't forget you get extra feats along the way from your VoP, which gets you ToGI and some other lesser abilities. What precisely do you need the extra feats for?

danzibr
2011-07-26, 06:29 PM
Don't forget you get extra feats along the way from your VoP, which gets you ToGI and some other lesser abilities. What precisely do you need the extra feats for?
Yeah, those are a big perk. I don't really need the feats. We're starting at level 7 and going until we stop (so I'll plan for 20). I just don't want to pick up Expanded Soulmeld Capacity really late and not get much mileage out of it. Similarly, the extra natural attacks from Jaws of Death and Second Slam would be the sooner the better.