PDA

View Full Version : Posting rules question

Greylond
2011-07-28, 12:21 AM
Is it acceptable to post a notice about an upcoming Game Convention that will include games that are of interest to those here?

Mystic Muse
2011-07-28, 12:24 AM
Is it acceptable to post a notice about an upcoming Game Convention that will include games that are of interest to those here?

From what little you've mentioned in this post, yes, but you're going to have to provide more information if you want a definite answer from the mods.

Greylond
2011-07-28, 12:33 AM
I've been a member here for a while(mostly a lurker), didn't want to break the rules by posting any details that could be construed as an "Advertisment/Spam."

Disclaimer: I'm on the Staff(Board of Directors) of a small regional Con. We have many RPGs that are played, especially those that are favored by this crowd.

I would like to know if it is Ok to post a thread saying, "We have a Game Convention on such and such dates, at this location. Here's the website if you want more information. yada, yada, yada..."

If the answer is "No", then I won't post it, I'd rather just go back to mostly lurking and sometime posting than be banned or break the rules...

Roland St. Jude
2011-07-28, 12:41 AM
Seems very reasonable.

Greylond
2011-07-28, 12:49 AM
Then if that's OK, I'll post it in the General RPG Forum. Please feel free to edit it, delete it, or move it as you see fit. I live by, "your website, your rules."

And I thank you for permission.

Roland St. Jude
2011-07-28, 10:15 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: No problem.