PDA

View Full Version : Runescarred Berserker 3.5?

Diarmuid
2011-07-28, 01:41 PM
I'm making a Runescarred Berserker for a RL game I'm going to be playing in, but noticed a strange discrepency (I think it's a discrepency) in the requirements.

The Survivor feat is listed as a feat requirement but in the 3.5 PGtF, Survivor is no longer eligible to be taken as a Rashemani character. Survivor can only be taken at 1st level, so you cant have the required 2 skill ranks in Knowledge: Local (Rasheman) to be eligible to take their regional feats.

Is there some update somewhere that changes the requirements for that PrC? I'm likely going to just discuss with my DM grandfathering Rasheman in as a region eligible for the Survivor feat but figured I'd check and see if anyone had a RAW answer before shoehorning something.

Thanks.

dextercorvia
2011-07-28, 03:27 PM
You can still do it in the reverse order. Begin with Survivor, and then acquire the lodge affiliation and Knowledge Local (Rasheman) after the fact.

Diarmuid
2011-07-28, 03:33 PM
Indeed that would work, but it completely negates the part in the requirements section that offers having Rasheman as a home region making you qualify for taking Rasheman regional feats.

It just seems off that a PrC that so specifically references many Rashemani concepts is not open to characters actually from the Rasheman region.

I'll probably just ask the DM to grandfather in being able to take Survivor.