PDA

View Full Version : Call of the Wild [3.5]

Machinekng
2011-07-29, 06:52 PM
The Weihan town of Caram is just bursting with joviality and excitement. The trademoot has brought in merchants and travelers from hundreds of miles around, both to spread their wares, and to purchase luxuries unknown to most. The crowd is diverse. The Weihan majority mingles with pale Guarbein and graceful Elves, talking about every subject conceivable. Shaved Halfling monks browse the market, looking for humble, yet beautiful ornaments to bring back to their enclaves, while Goliath minelords buy whatever strikes their fancy, doing their best to circulate their freshly minted silver. You even see a couple of Yuan-Ket, selling exotic south sea crustaceans. It’s a strange miracle that the lizardmen could make the thousand mile journey, but by the smiles on their reptilian faces, it certainly seems to be worth it. Amongst the merchants’ trade blankets and the mixed crowd scurry children, laughing and playing while their parents shop, and cloaked figures. You know that the cloaks belong to either Orcs or Luvians, seeking to hide their reputation as they shop, but the chance that one of those cloaks covers a Yuan-ti or a transformed dragon is still disturbing.

And you…

You are in the middle of it all, near the steps of Caram’s great longhall. You haven’t been in a real town in a long time, preferring to skirt around them. But today, today is special. Today is the night of the falling stars, the first one in generations. All have predicted it, the Shamans of the elves and the Seers of the Weihan. Tonight, the sky will be lit up with a thousand stars falling from the heavens, and Caram, according to the aforementioned seers, will be the best place in the world to watch it. That is why thousands of travelers from every corner of Aestuava have gathered here. The trademoot simply profits from it.

But, you still have the day to spend. So, spend it!

A few conversations/events you might find interesting:

You see two Weihan men arguing by a merchant’s blanket. One of them, the apparent merchant, is a bit thinner and wears a plain brown linen robe and a conical straw hat. The other is heavy set, and wears clothes made from the furs of several beasts, primarily panther and wolf. A rather honorable wardrobe, if a sweaty one.

“What’s this,” the heavy set one says, obviously irritated by something. “imperial cotton, imperial maize, imperial salt of all things! You an imperial now, Harh?”
“Of course not Barro!” Harh replies. Although he attempts to be forceful, he’s visibly intimidated by the larger man. “I bought the stuff off a Luvian in Taquem, on my way here.”
“With what? Imperial gold!”
“No, with elven gold, and a cask of Dagal’s lager, the good one. He offered me two casks of Vodka for it, but I’m not that fond of dragonwater so I…”
“You mean dragonpiss! That stuff is ****ty, and you know it, you lizard-****ing…”
“Hey now,” a third man, darker than either of the Weihan, but too light to be a Luvian, steps in. “First, I think you should leave that man alone if you don’t plan to purchase his goods.”
“And?” Barro sneers.
“Vodka goes quite well with fish.”
“I outta slug you, you dragon-loving son of a…”

On the steps of the longhall, a small crowd gathers. A group of children crowds around an old man, a Weihan. The children are mostly human, but you spot a few Elve-babes, you estimate them to be between 20-30 years old, and a young Halfling girl. The children are giggling and whispering, but the moment the old man starts to talk, they become silent.

“So,” the old man begins, “there I was, trapped in the bowels of the temple of the snakemen…” What follows is too hushed to discern clearly, but the children are surely fascinated.

You notice a Weihan man, who appears to be acting oddly. He seems to be in a rush, but the way he doubles back on himself makes it seem more like pacing. He mutters something about his good for nothing son, children’s toys, or something like that.

big teej
2011-07-29, 07:22 PM
uncomfortable with the amount of people in the moot, due to the chance of being recognized by someone familiar with his shame, Ulev skirts the argument between the merchants and instead closes in on the old story teller.

Ulev had always had a soft spot for a good story....
any story was better than his after all.

slaydemons
2011-07-30, 12:03 PM
Iris sighed hearing the bickerment about dragons he understood that not alot could understand that dragons by themselves are beautiful hunters and he noticed a fellow like himself drinking to himself he got up and went to ulev's table"yo, you look like you could use a drinking buddy mind if I am that for the time?"

big teej
2011-07-30, 12:35 PM
eyeing the man before him for a moment, Ulev gestures towards the seat opposite from him. I see no harm in that.

slaydemons
2011-07-30, 12:43 PM
iris got some vodka or as it was referred to as dragonwater "so what is your name, or should I just call you sir?"

Hazzardevil
2011-07-30, 12:50 PM
Calista stands arounf, trying to amuse herself by drawing her Handaxe, tossing it in the air and catching it again.

big teej
2011-07-30, 12:54 PM
taking a sip from his tankerd, Ulev replies
I am Ulev, known to some as ThunderBlood.

slaydemons
2011-07-30, 01:05 PM
"I am iris." he looked at ulev "its a pleasure to meet you."

Machinekng
2011-08-04, 03:16 PM
Ullev and Iris:

You pay attention to the old storyteller. His story isn't an epic of any sort, but it is amusing enough for children.

"I had sneaked into the temple to steal the snakemen's idol to the snake spirits. They had defiled it, and the lovely seeress Omurha had charged me to take it back. But now, I was trapped, trapped in a pit of snakes."

The children hush each other in excitement.

"You know what I did?"

The children shake their heads.

"Well, I took out my magic flute, the one I had won from the Giant King, and began to play it. Soon, all the snakes were entranced, and they carried me out of the pit."

A few of the children giggle at the image.

"And with the pit out of the way. I lead the snakes against the evil snakemen. And as they ran in fear from their own pets, I snatched the idol and ran. And as I was hightailing it, a big snakemonster got in my way. You know what I did then?"

The children shake their heads vigorously.

"Well I slashed him to ribbions, that's what!" The storyteller whips out a scimitar and runs through a few flourishs, to the pleasure of his audience. "And then I put the beastie out of misery and waltzed right out. And since I was there, no snakemen were ever spotted in those parts again."

The children applaud the old man, who stands up and bows to them.

After the storyteller finishes, he walks over to a vendor, buys an martini, the most expensive thing on the menu, and sits down at the table next to yours.

Calista:

A merchant skitters away from you, but few seem to care. However, you approached by two Weihan men. One is obviously the chieftan. He wears the hide of a green dragon, and a platinum belt. The other wears thin robes and a silver pendant of an eye, marking him as a seer.

The chieftan speaks to you in a gruff, but kind manner, "We heard that you are the head of a visiting tribe, and wanted to welcome you."

The seer butts in, "I also heard that you were prophesing, what's that about?"

Rasharn and Tethay:

Your relative inactivity and your apparent wealth has drawn merchants like carrion draws flies. You are ambushed by a half dozen weapon salesmen singing the praises of their wares.

"May I interest you in this fine scimitar?" the first one says, "It's orc make. Goliath steel. Never been used."

"You'd really buy something made by those monkeys?" Another sneers, "Here's a real blade. Ancient elven. The blade, of course, has been reforged, but it's still Coutalian iron."

"Ancient elven?" A third scoffs, "More like modern elven. And the quality of the metal is secondary to the workmanship. You see this Weihan dagger? Made by a master smith, and it's first rate steel."

Another joins in, "First rate? We all know that the Weihan don't make the best blades in the jungle. The orcs do!"

"Right!" the first merchant agrees, "and that's why you should look into my wares. I've got orcish blades in a dozen different styles, axes too!"

"However," the fourth merchant chimes ," I have something to show you that's better than any orc blade." He takes out a cloth package and unravels it, revealing a beautiful green short sword. "Imperial make. Titan steel, adamantine. And as an added bonus," he lifts the sword above his head, "Pyrae." The sword bursts into flames, "Ipyrae," and the sword returns to normal. "Impressive, no?"

In other news:

The merchants you ay a bit earlier are still arguing. It looks like a fight may break out.

And that man is still muttering to himself. His rush has gotten almost a bit violent.

big teej
2011-08-04, 03:55 PM
I have been away from the trade moots for quite some time.... tell me, has tradition changed concerning a fight brewing in the streets? Ulev says, nodding in the direction of the arguing merchants.

slaydemons
2011-08-04, 04:46 PM
Iris seeing Marcia moves over to her and looks down at what she is looking at she was "see anything you like there?" he then smiles lightly looking at the jewelry, not really seeing a point to it but none the less would respect Marcia desire for it.

Starwulf
2011-08-04, 10:00 PM
Rasharn looks around, amused, at the many merchants frantically, desperately even, trying to sell him some of their wares. The way they try to shove their wares on anyone who appears to have money, you would almost think they were completely broke and unable to feed their families, though Rasharn doubted that was the case for any of these men. Finally, he says in a throaty growl Enough! Leave me alone. I have the only weapon I will ever need here he brandishes his beloved Dragonbone Bow, then continues If I were all of you, I would move further along, a fight appears to be brewing, and none of you particularly appear as though you're capable of defending yourself in a fight, despite all the weaponry you possess. With that, Rasharn pushes his way out of the crowd of Merchants trying to sell him stuff, and walks a bit closer to the fight that is about to break out, trying to determine if perhaps he should try to step in.

Doing a Listen check to see if I can overhear what they are squabbling over: [roll0]

Meriss
2011-08-07, 01:03 PM
Tethay simply stays quiet and waits as the inevitable rush of merchants clamors towards him. Clad as he is in a loin cloth and quiver he obviously has little wealth, he makes appropriate disinterested faces until the rush passes him by.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-08, 04:12 PM
Calista:

A merchant skitters away from you, but few seem to care. However, you approached by two Weihan men. One is obviously the chieftan. He wears the hide of a green dragon, and a platinum belt. The other wears thin robes and a silver pendant of an eye, marking him as a seer.

The chieftan speaks to you in a gruff, but kind manner, "We heard that you are the head of a visiting tribe, and wanted to welcome you."

The seer butts in, "I also heard that you were prophesing, what's that about?"

I was talking to the spirits, and they are stirred, saying a time of great trials and battle for survival is coming, very cryptic as all prophesies are, but I am trying to make some sense of it.

Machinekng
2011-08-08, 09:56 PM
Rasharn and Tethay:

Tethay, your attempt to bluff the merchants fails. They recognize your equipment as magical.

The merchants are suprised by Rasharn's aggresivness, and step back.

"Of course," one of them says softly, "they want arrows!"

"Arrows!" the other merchant join in chorus. They immediately regain their composure and rush back to their wares. You see thay rabidly searching through their goods, looking for magic arrows to sell.

Ullev:

The old storyteller hears you, and chuckles a bit.

"Son," he says turning to you, with a slight grin on his face, "some things don't change. You know the rules, don't kill anybody, don't get killed."

"Oh," he adds, "and if you break it, you buy it."

Calistia:

Both the chieftan and the seer are troubled by your words, although they try to conceal it.

"Great trial," the seer muses, "of what sort..." he is obviously interested, and if he was a bit skeptical before, he is no longer. "Some of the elves say the same."

"At least with great battle," interjects the chieftan, trying to put a brighter spin on things, "there comes great honor."

"True," the seer says, offhandly accepting the comment, "I would like to talk to you after the starfall, to get your opinion of what omen it portends."

The chieftan and the seer walk away, back towards the long hall, murmuring to each other.

Iris:

Marcia smiles. "Oh, that piece right there is fine," she says, pointing towards a necklace the next blanket over. She walks you over to the blanket so you can get a better look. The necklace is made of silver, and is excellently crafted. It's chain consists of hundreds of tiny serpentine shapes, loosely interlocking. The pendant is a coiled creature, with wings draped over it. Like the chain, it is composed of smaller serpentines. In short, it looks very expensive. The merchant smiles, waiting you to inquire into it.

"Pretty enough," comes a voice from behind you, "but not as yourself."

You and Marcia turn around almost in synch. Behind you on the other side of the walkway, about ten feet away, a well cloaked figure stands. He stands around a half foot taller than youself, and his hood covers his face.

"I don't think you're my type," Marcia says, her countenance transformed into a scowl, her voice almost a hiss.

The figure chuckles, "On the contrary," He pulls his hood back a bit, and what you see is not the face of a human. His head is distotred, as if it was pulled outwards. His skin is coppery, and finlike ridges protrude from his elongated jawline and temples.

"I'd say we're the exact same type, if you know what I mean."

His visage visably shocks Marcia, causing him to chuckle again and walk towards you. As he strides over, his cloak parts slightly away. You see that he is wearing dark leather armor, and is well muscled. The armor is well made, and is dotted with blunt metallic studs. You also noticed that his gloved hands end in talons, protruding from specially made holes in his gloves.

"Ditch the savage, sweetheart. Come with me."

In other news:

The fight between the merchants has escalated. Two of Barro's associates has joined him. Harh is standing weakly against the two, with the darker-skinned man backing him. Barro and his allies have resorted to slurs and threats, while the darker skin man retorts with witicisms, and repeatedly asks them to leave Harh alone. Harh himself is silent. A small crowd has gather, expecting a fight. Barro an his friends all carry weapons, Barro a warhammer, and his friends similar weapons. The other two do not. The darker skinned man, exasperated by the scenario, all of a sudden, grabs Barro, and throws him, sending him tumbling on the ground. The crowd parts for Barro, as he tumbles into it, and cheers. Barro shouts an indistinguishable explicit, and his friends charge the merchants.

Rasharn, you are 15ft. feet away from the darker skin man and 20ft. from Barro. Ullev, you are 25ft. feet away from the darker skin man and 35ft. from Barro. Tethay and Calistia, you are each 45ft. feet away from the darker skin man and 50ft. from Barro. Iris, you are you are 40ft. feet away from the darker skin man and 30ft. from Barro, but you have your own problems...

If you wish to join the fight, roll for initiative.

Also:

You see that the man who was rushing around earlier has been calmed down, by someone you assume to be an friend of his. Their conversation is audible, but not clear.

Starwulf
2011-08-08, 11:42 PM
Initiative Roll: [roll0] I'm rolling, but I'm not joining in immediately. Please let me know where my placement is/or when it's my turn for an action, I have a specific idea in mind.

slaydemons
2011-08-09, 12:09 AM
Iris smiles as he was called savage then let out a rasp whisper "savage huh? well let me do what savages do the best, carry their sweethearts away ." he then lifts up Marcia sliding his hands under her knees and behind her back and turned around to walk back to his table suddenly making himself appear bigger then before (activate aura presence save dc is 16 right now)

Hazzardevil
2011-08-09, 05:15 AM
Calistia:

Both the chieftan and the seer are troubled by your words, although they try to conceal it.

"Great trial," the seer muses, "of what sort..." he is obviously interested, and if he was a bit skeptical before, he is no longer. "Some of the elves say the same."

"At least with great battle," interjects the chieftan, trying to put a brighter spin on things, "there comes great honor."

"True," the seer says, offhandly accepting the comment, "I would like to talk to you after the starfall, to get your opinion of what omen it portends."

The chieftan and the seer walk away, back towards the long hall, murmuring to each other.

Calista shouts a last remark to the chieften and seer before walking over to the merchant fight.
Elves are flighty and in Tune with the spirits, more than we will ever be, if this premonition is true, then it will be best if the tribes prepare to unite against what is coming.
He then draws his handaxe and starts casually walking to the merchants

Machinekng
2011-08-09, 03:28 PM
More placement info in relation to the fight:

The crowd forms a loose ring around the fight, 10ft. away from the darker skinned man, but will part to let people through. Barro is prone, 10ft. south of the darker skinned man. His compatriots are east of the darker skinned man, and Harh is to the west of him.

Rasharn: You are directly east of the darker skinned man and are behind the crowd.

Tethay: You are southeast of the fight.

Calistia: You are northeast of the fight.

Ullev: You are directly north of the fight.

Iris: You are directly south of the fight.

big teej
2011-08-09, 08:59 PM
intiative [roll0]
Good to know. Ulev rumbles in reply to the story-teller

the prospect of violence fills Ulev with a horrid combination of exhilration and shame. he feels a drumbeat thunder along his veins. he reaches over and idly picks up his massive axe and strides towards the circle, unsure if he intends to join. badgered by the twin demons of bloodlust and restraint.

ooc: Ulev moves to the innermost part of the circle around the fight, but doesn't join at this time.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-10, 07:36 AM
Initiative:
[roll0]

Machinekng
2011-08-14, 01:03 PM
Iris: The stranger breaks out into laughter, not even appearing to recognize your aura. The merchant is too shocked to speak, and Marcia is shocked as well, yet she seems pleseantly surprised, even as she scowls at you. By the time you are 20ft. away from the stranger, your speed being slowed by your burden, the stranger has recovered. Slipping his hand into his cloak, he draws out what looks like to be a lump, of some whitesh material. He rubbs it between his fingers, and chants under his breath, his chants puncuated with gestures and movements of the hand. A yellowish oily substance starts to bubble up from the ground beneath you, making the loosely packed dirt as slick as water.

Roll for Reflex, and for Initiative

Ullev: You walk into the crowd , squeezing your way to the front of it by the time the fight begins. You are flanked by an eager looking Weihan boy and his father on one side, and a youthful Gaurbein man on the other. You are now 10ft. away from the darker skined man, and 20ft. away from Barro.

Calista: You are now 15ft. away from the darker skinned man, and 20ft. away from Barro

Intiative Order: Ullev, Rasharn, Harh, Barro's Associates, Barro, Calista, The crowd, The darker skinned man.

Ullev and Rasharn, you may act.

big teej
2011-08-14, 04:55 PM
Ulev plants his axe on the ground at his feet and crosses his arms, resting them on the haft of the axe. Ulev then takes a quick look around the inner most part of the circle, looking for any who might intervene. Ulev then turns his full attention to the fighters, attempting to get a feel for their preferred fighting style and guess who's going to win.

spot??? (for anything?)
[roll0]

Starwulf
2011-08-14, 06:57 PM
Rasharn, hoping to stop the conflict before it can truly start, takes a step so he can see both sides clearly without actually being in the middle of it, Draws his bow, and shoots a single arrow into the middle of the crowd. Once he has their attention, then roars at the top of his lungs, after which he raises his voice in a commanding and threatening tone and says I don't know why you all want to escalate things to violence, violence is for simpletons. I hail from the jungle, where it's an everyday occurence, and even I know better then to start a fight in the middle of a crowded area. I suggest all of you back off, take a minute to cool down, then shake hands and part ways amicably, or I will intervene in a more meaningful fashion then a simple arrow into the ground.

5 Foot step in whatever direction allows me to see the entire conflict, draw and nock my bow, fire arrow into ground, directly in the middle of the two sides. Intimidate check: [roll0]

Machinekng
2011-08-14, 09:01 PM
Iris: You fail to balance on the slick ground, and you fall prone, with Marcia tumbling out of your hands, landind adjacently eastward to you. The stranger howls with laughter, bringing him to tears. He pulls downhis hood as he wipes his eyes and then turns to the merchant.

"Now, how much for that necklace?"

Rasharn: Your declaration has made an impact.

Harh, already shaken by the whole scenario, sprints away, screaming at the top of his lungs. He forces his way through the crowd, running westward.

Barro's associates realize what they're doing, and sheepishly lower their weapons. Noticing the crowd around them for the first time, they blush, and stand in akward silence.

Barro, however, as he stands back up, emits a shout that shatters the silence like a breaks through skin.

"No! I will not let this Luvian bastard, and his lizard whores, burn the world down! Never! Never!"

His shout transforms into a war as the Weihan bursts into a psychotic rage. He bears his weapon with malicious intent, ready to hew through his foe, and all who stand in his way.

Calistia, Iris, and Tethay, you may now act.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-15, 08:18 AM
Calista attempts to calm down everyone.
Everyone! The spirits are speaking to me, very clearly now! And they say that we must not fight! For there is great trial's and battle coming! But it is not now!

Diplomacy check:
[roll0]

He then moves towards Barro while sheathing his weapon.

Machinekng
2011-08-15, 09:34 AM
Calistia: Barro responds to you with a beastial yell, blathering pyschoticly. He's so worked up, his mouth has begun to foam, yet no disease lingers in him, except maybe in his mind.

All of this, threats and shouts and phropecy has made what was an amusement into something chaotic and visceral. The crowd scatters in every direction, in a way that suggests contained panic. Only a few, including the orgional participants, are left.

Iris:

The merchant replies to your assailiant with a stutter,

"Five thousand,"

The stranger counters,

"Two thousand,"

"Three thousand,"

"Done."

Tethay and Iris, you may act.

slaydemons
2011-08-15, 11:27 PM
Iris now on his butt he pulls out his shield and slide to the same area the marcia is in holding onto her.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-16, 04:05 AM
Calista casts Summon Nature's ally 2 to summon the crocodile I posted in the OOC.

At the same time he draws his handaxe again and mentally tells his crocodile to attack Barro.
(With summonings, do we just say, attack that person and you interpret that into you controlling the animal to attack, or do we control the exact movements of the animal?

Starwulf
2011-08-16, 10:01 PM
Not wanting to, but realizing that the man has gone absolutely insane, and needs to be stopped, Rasharn nocks another arrow on his bow, takes very careful aim towards Barro's leg, and lets loose, hoping to debilitate him, and then subdue him afterwards once he's on the ground.

Attack roll: [roll0] Damage Roll: [roll1]

big teej
2011-08-16, 10:30 PM
recognizing the unthinking fury that barro has succumbed to, Ulev hefts up his axe and prepares to rush the mad-man.
"Have a care!" Ulev calls, hoping to draw the man's attention to himself and warn the bystanders of the mans madness.

ooc: move directly in front of barro, so as to help attract his attention, and ready an action to charge if the arrow doesn't slow him down.

Machinekng
2011-08-17, 07:56 AM
Before Rasharn and Ullev act, the darker-skinned man steps away from Barro's associates. He breathes in and out deeply, regaining his focus, while still holding his defensive stance.

Rasharn: Your arrow pierce's the Weihan's leg at an angle, probably brushing up against the bone. Barro grunts as the arrow hits, but does not scream in pain. However, it looks like his limping now.

"Who do you think you are!" shouts one of Barro's men. "You can't just shoot people!"

"Yeah!" the other one adds. They walk up to Rasharn blocking the line between him and Barro. "What was that for!"

Ullev: Your attempt to draw attention to yourself proves works somewhat. Barro recognizes your challenge, but he has other fish to fry, so to speak. He limps over to the dark skinned man swinging his hammer in lethal fury. The blow hits the darker skinned man squarely in the chest. The darker skin man screams out in pain, his voice in chorus with his shattering ribs.

Iris: Marcia slaps you as you attempt to grab her. She glares at you silently, and stands up from the ground.

Calistia, Iris, and Tethay, you may now act.

Meriss
2011-08-17, 08:09 AM
Tethay tries to pick his way through the gathering crowd, moving to disable the mad man.

If memory serves I maxed Move silently out so this should be accurate. Moving around to behind Barro and then I'll go for a sap strike
Move Silently: [roll0]

slaydemons
2011-08-17, 11:01 AM
Iris surprised by the slap began to rise to his feet keeping his shield out incase he was attacked by the other dragonlike creature

(I believe its a standard action to go from prone to standing)

Starwulf
2011-08-17, 01:17 PM
Rasharn growls at the men standing in front of him, then points towards their man Barro as he says Look at that, and tell me he doesn't need to be at least disabled? He begins ranting at the top of his lungs, and proceeds towards another man with violence in his eyes and words, and now he is swinging his hammer trying to kill another man. I shot in order to disable him, but the madness has gone to far to do that much. Perhaps you should join me in stopping him before he kills someone.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-18, 07:05 AM
Calista summons the crocodile with SNA.

Machinekng
2011-08-18, 07:48 AM
Calistia: You begin your summons. The beast will arrive next round.

Tethay: You swifty circle around the fight. Although your indirect route takes you over trade blankets and through the crowd, you are able to reach the southbound path. You are now 30ft. away from Barro, south of him. You also notice a few other figures standing out. Specifically the fazzled looking shield wielding man right next to you, and the scowling lady next to him. And that black cloaked figure looks a bit suspicsous.

Iris: The stranger throws a large bag of coins at the merchant, almost hitting him in the head. He then pockets the necklace, and starts to briskly walk south.

"Earenk yth vaeri ivaev!" he shouts to you as he heads off, laughing to himself.

Also, the oil below you has sank back into the ground, which is now firm again.

The darker skinned takes a swing at Barro. His hammer-like fist slams into Barro's jaw, bruising the barbarian, but not breaking any bones. The strike allows the darker-skinned man to shift into an even more defensive position, which he holds as he steps back a bit, in a northenly direction.

EDIT: Rasharn and Ullev, you may now act.

big teej
2011-08-24, 08:02 AM
Ulev takes a might swing, planting his axe into the ground. he then charges at the mad-man, attempting to catch him up in a bear hug.

ooc: intiate grapple!
touch attack:

if successful
opposed grapple [roll]1d20+ 8

Starwulf
2011-08-24, 04:19 PM
Rasharn slings his bow back across his back, refusing to actually kill this crazed human, instead opting to impede the mans movements.

Casting a spell,Flare:To Overcome Spell Resistance [roll0] (I'm not sure if my actual level is my caster level or not, if not, I have 2 levels of druid, so I guess replace the +6 with +2). Fortitude Save of 11 Negates. If successful, Barro is dazzled for 1 minute

Machinekng
2011-08-24, 06:30 PM
Ullev: You grab on to the raging Weihan, pinning him against your body. Although he writhes and squirms, you are able to keep a hold on him.

Rasharn: Your spell bursts into Barro's eyes, nearly blinding him. He cries out, and although it's hard to tell, it appears like his eyes have gone out of focus.

Barro attempts to break Ullev's grip, pushing away from his body. Ullev, roll an opposed grapple check.

big teej
2011-08-24, 06:34 PM
Be Still! Ulev Commands the man, adjusting his grip.

opposed grapple: [roll0]

Machinekng
2011-08-24, 06:47 PM
Grunting, Barro surges forward, shattering your grip. He still seems untired, although a little disoriented. He turns to Ullev, roaring at him like some great beast.

Barro's friends are taken aback by the display, and, with much hesitation, they run off towards the longhall.

Around you, merchants are shouting and yelling, at you and at each other. They rush around, attempting to safegaurd their wares from the brawling madmen.

EDIT: Calistia, Iris, and Tethay may now act. Calistia, your Crocidile has appeared, you may place it.

big teej
2011-08-24, 08:20 PM
ooc: oh come now.... Ulev isn't mad... yet. :belkar:
I was about to post a response, and then it occured to me, I'm fairly sure it's not my turn anymore.

Hazzardevil
2011-08-30, 01:45 AM
Calista's summoned Crocodile appears on the other sude of Barro Oposite to Ulev.

It then Bites and tail slaps Barro Nonlethally.
Bite:
Attack:[roll0]
Crit Confirm:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2]

Tail Slap:
Attack:[roll3]
Crit Confirm:[roll4]
Damage: [roll5]
Those are awful rolls.

slaydemons
2011-08-30, 10:35 AM
Iris looked at Marcia "sorry, I looked uncool ... I just wanted to protect you."