PDA

View Full Version : (3.5) Looking for special wizard type? HELP!?!?!

ZethVorador
2011-07-31, 12:14 AM
Hey everyone! Ok need a little bit of help here! One of my fellow PC's was looking to do a cowboy type of character with wands! I was wondering if there is already a class or prestige class that does something like? or we are totally open to any other cowboy class type ideas or page references!?! There are no blackpowder weapons in our campaign so thus why were looking for other ideas!

Thrice Dead Cat
2011-07-31, 12:36 AM
The artificer from Eberron Campaign Setting can be just that sort of man. Along with whatever else he sets out to be.

Wings of Peace
2011-07-31, 01:02 AM
Cannith Wand Adept works pretty well too.

begooler
2011-07-31, 01:41 AM
I feel like this (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/5/19/) resulted in there being some dual wand wielding build(s) drawn up. I know there are feats related to the practice.
My fiance drew up a double wand wielder at one point that he didn't end up playing. I'm trying to remember it. The idea was a warlock, mostly for the UMD. I'm not sure if there was another reason warlock was a good candidate.

Are you asking about feats/prcs related to wands, or feats/prcs related to cowboys?

Psyren
2011-07-31, 02:00 AM
Are you asking about feats/prcs related to wands, or feats/prcs related to cowboys?

I assume the "cowboy" thing just means he wants a mage that wields wands like pistols.

(In which case I also recommend Artificer, so he can have wands as soon as possible, dual-wield etc.)