PDA

View Full Version : Building a Master of Masks

Squiggles
2011-07-31, 06:15 PM
So I want to run a Master of Mask Cleric just for roleplaying purposes but I'm having a problem. I want to access MoM by level 5 however I'm having issues finding a way to meet the Perform (Act) prerequisite. Any ideas? Is it possible as Cleric 5?

I covered Bluff and Disguise with the Trickery Domain and the Disguise Self gained as the first domain spell will be helpful in fulfilling the impersonation requirement.

Assume any race and any books in 3.5 including Dragon Compendium but excluding UA (my DM hates variants).

Thanks in advance

Solved with Able Learner, duh. Or not.
I suppose I could use Cosmopolitan to perform act as my nonexclusive class skill

Jude_H
2011-07-31, 06:37 PM
Able Learner wouldn't help, but Apprentice(Entertainer) would.

Squiggles
2011-07-31, 06:40 PM
Able Learner wouldn't help, but Apprentice(Entertainer) would.

I see, thank you!

Coidzor
2011-07-31, 06:59 PM
Are you aware of the Chameleon alternative? It's got a fairly similar flavor, though lacking the whole masks mechanic.

Squiggles
2011-08-01, 05:36 PM
Are you aware of the Chameleon alternative? It's got a fairly similar flavor, though lacking the whole masks mechanic.

Yea, it's something that I'm certain my DM would put the kaibosh on. I'll ask him if I can use Chameleon but he's pretty strict since we have such a wealth of books to pull from.

And I finally settled on using Cosmopolitan (PGTFR, FRCS) to add Perform(Act) to my skill list.