PDA

View Full Version : Which do I choose?

Rossebay
2011-07-31, 11:09 PM
So, I'm in a campaign where I currently have 3 characters (everyone else has two, and I need to get rid of one)

I have a Barbarian/Fighter (Kensai variant)/Pyrokineticist who is heavily focused on dealing fire damage (most of his damage is just fire), and he can fly, and gets 3 extra attacks off per turn. He deals a lot of damage at these low levels. (5-6) He's also VERY fun to roleplay, as he thinks he's a superhero.

I have a Sorcerer/Human paragon, and he's not really specialized at anything, but he's able to cover for some party weaknesses sometimes and he's pretty good. Thinking of switching him over to being a wizard. Don't plan to specialize him, but I would like to play a batman sort. He's a decent party support who can throw out damage pretty easily when the rest of the party needs the help. He's a level-headed guy, definitely good for RP, he helps the rest of the party move along and prevents too many RP roadblocks.

Finally, I've got a Warblade. No real specialization. He hasn't seen much combat yet, only enough to hit something a few times with Power Attack. He seems like a fairly balanced character, and he's fun to RP. When he speaks, others listen.

So, which do I kick?

Drelua
2011-07-31, 11:43 PM
Piece of advice - never kick a severe pyromaniac. :smalleek:

Seriously though, I'd say warblade because the character sounds less fun to RP than the pyro, and it sounds like the sorcerer is more important to keeping your party balanced. Of course, I don't personally like ToB, so I may be biased against it.