PDA

View Full Version : Cerebromancer rebuild, current character tweaking advice!

GodGoblin
2011-08-01, 07:00 AM
Hey guys, we have just hit level 4 in a game im in and with a month in game downtime our DM has allowed us a rebuild as long as its the same character and doesnt mix it up too much. One of us is a knight but as he hardly used knights challenge hes become a Warblade instead.

My guy is a Level 3 Psion who will be taking a level in Wizard and from there Cerebromancer. The DM is letting me take Wizard as my first level with Precocious aprentice to allow me to prestige at Level 5.

So here is the current sheet. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=239693)

He originally used ray spells but now im seeing that my BAB will remain at +1 until about level 6 so that tactic is now out the window.

I have to keep my race and class as well as the Psi-Crystal and Energy Ray on my power list. Other than that I need your help to make this guy a competant and fun to play Cerebromancer. The other members are- A Warblade, Swashbuckler and Warlock.

My main issue is feat choice and power/spell selection, and yep im well aware the feats I have so far are terrible, first time Psion in a low op game :smalltongue: As always thanks in advance!