PDA

View Full Version : Wild shape and permanency.

Kornilios
2011-08-02, 05:16 AM
Correct I am playing a druid and when i shape into and animal i have to spent a round to cast greater magic fang on me.I was wondering if wizard cast on me greater magic fang with permanency in each natural weapon(claws,bite) I got when I am in bear form for example.What will happen when i transform back to my original form?Will the permanency be dispelled?Will it come back when I transform back to my bear form?Will it come back when I transofrm in another animal form that has bite and claw attacks?
Also what happens when I an bear form and cast bite of the werebear on me?Will still gain the benefits?What will happen with the natural weapons?

gbprime
2011-08-02, 11:35 AM
If you apply magic fang or greater magic fang and then change forms to a form that doesn't have that natural weapon, the spell is not somehow dispelled, it just enhances a weapon that you cannot currently use. So change into a critter, cast magic fang on your claws, get permanency, and enjoy it every time you turn into any critter that has claws.

Bite of the Werebear adds to str, dex, con, and natural armor. Magic fang adds to the natural weapons. They don't interfere with each other.