PDA

View Full Version : epic mark of (???)

odder
2011-08-05, 08:46 AM
Hi guys

Im starting a new one o' one campaign with my pal. Im thinking about starting the game with the pc waking up in a cave chained to the ceiling. I have this idea of him having these strange marks/tattoos/whatever when waking up.... But I don't really know what kind of entity should have marked him, or what the marks should be??

Ps. I think he is going to play a wizard, so he should know most of the divine and arcane languages..

do you have any ideas then please post some ideas <3 one love <3 :smallsmile:

Alleran
2011-08-05, 09:22 AM
Try refluffing some Eberron dragonmarks.

Techsmart
2011-08-05, 09:27 AM
You could do an elder evil. I always enjoy taunting my parties with The Worm that Walks.

Another possibility would be some evil Deity. Maybe he was the eventual sacrifice that conveniently got away.

Yorrin
2011-08-05, 09:36 AM
This seems like an ideal set-up for an far-realms themed campaign. Some aberration from beyond has marked this mortal as his unwitting herald. The mark starts to produce all means of strange effects at seemingly random (and often inopportune) times. Eventually it begins to transform into a portal to the far realms. I'd love to see the PC's face when the BBEG literally crawls out of his chest.