PDA

View Full Version : Complete List of Psionic Powers / Where to find them?

Yorae
2011-08-05, 08:47 PM
I've been looking through the XPH and Complete Psionic, but I know there must be other powers out there that aren't in these books -- I found a handful of (terrible) powers in Dragon Magic, but I'm not sure where to even begin to look for others -- is there a nice comprehensive reference?

Zaq
2011-08-05, 09:13 PM
I don't know of any. The big sources are mostly Eberron, since there's a big psionic presence there. I know there's also a couple in Magic of Incarnum, but they're mostly good for shenanigans rather than actual use.

Psyren
2011-08-06, 11:56 AM
Eberron is indeed the main source for obscure powers (and it has some nice ones.)

Faerun has a few too, oddly enough. Mind's Eye has a bunch that aren't anywhere else. Also the "Races of..." splats and geographical supplements (i.e It's Cold/Hot/Not Outside).

That would be a nice project to work on, actually :smallsmile:

Zaq
2011-08-06, 12:03 PM
Eberron is indeed the main source for obscure powers (and it has some nice ones.)

Faerun has a few too, oddly enough. Mind's Eye has a bunch that aren't anywhere else. Also the "Races of..." splats and geographical supplements (i.e It's Cold/Hot/Not Outside).

That would be a nice project to work on, actually :smallsmile:

At least some, though probably not all, of the powers from the Races of _____ books made it into CPsi. I forget if any of the ones in the It's _____ Outside books did.

Psyren
2011-08-06, 12:24 PM
At least some, though probably not all, of the powers from the Races of _____ books made it into CPsi. I forget if any of the ones in the It's _____ Outside books did.

Yep, CPsi got a bunch from the Races books; e.g. Synchronicity, Realized Potential and Anticipatory Strike all came from Races of Destiny (the latter receiving a stealth errata in the process.)

The geo books had a much lower conversion rate. Near as I can tell, none of the ones from Frostburn made it into CPsi, though I didn't look exhaustively or anything.

AmberVael
2011-08-06, 12:58 PM
Yep, CPsi got a bunch from the Races books; e.g. Synchronicity, Realized Potential and Anticipatory Strike all came from Races of Destiny (the latter receiving a stealth errata in the process.)

The geo books had a much lower conversion rate. Near as I can tell, none of the ones from Frostburn made it into CPsi, though I didn't look exhaustively or anything.

Actually, all of the Frostburn powers made it into Complete Psionics, as well as the two powers from Sandstorm.

Stormwrack has some not in Complete Psi though.

Psyren
2011-08-06, 01:34 PM
Ack, Stormwrack was the one I meant, not Frostburn. >_<

I need to nap longer...

nijineko
2012-01-17, 12:58 AM
I have a complete list of every psionic power in the game, if anyone is interested. spreadsheet file.

sonofzeal
2012-01-17, 01:56 AM
I have a complete list of every psionic power in the game, if anyone is interested. spreadsheet file.
Very much yes! It's one of the last pieces I need for my Random Character Generator.

Agrippa
2012-01-17, 02:03 AM

I'm interested.

Canine
2012-01-17, 08:22 AM
Your ideas works are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter spreadsheet.

Demon of Death
2012-01-17, 09:39 AM
I'm fourthing asking for your spreadsheet.

CIDE
2012-01-26, 11:45 PM
I'd like to request this spreadsheet, please.

TuggyNE
2012-01-27, 12:33 AM
I have to say that I would like this as well.

thorian
2012-01-27, 05:58 PM

Very interested as well...

Gavinfoxx
2012-04-12, 05:37 PM
Interested in that spreadsheet file!

Rubik
2012-04-12, 08:06 PM
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19571554/Index:_3.5_Psionics_Outside_the_XPH?pg=1

sharp_ranger
2018-03-12, 12:08 AM
@Nijineko, I would appreciate a copy of this spreadsheet if you still have it. Thank you.

MaxiDuRaritry
2018-03-12, 12:59 AM
www.psionics.info