PDA

View Full Version : List of spells that qualify...

NecroRick
2011-08-08, 01:14 AM
Are there any lists of spells that qualify for chaining or persisting?

It occurred to me (for instance) that just about none of the Artificer infusions can be Persisted, with the exception of the globes of invulnerability (which is kind of useless, since it doesn't move with you) and the personal natural weapon augmentation.

And also looking at chaining, there wasn't a lot either.

Just about everything they have fails persist because it's not personal or fixed range.

Just about everything they have fails chain because it's got to be greater range than touch, and/or it has multiple targets.

Silva Stormrage
2011-08-08, 02:03 AM
I do not know of such a list if it exists.

One thing to note is that you can persist touch range spells through the reach metamagic which gives it a fixed ranged and also through ocular spell (Lords of Madness). Same thing for chaining too I belive.

NNescio
2011-08-08, 02:14 AM
I do not know of such a list if it exists.

One thing to note is that you can persist touch range spells through the reach metamagic which gives it a fixed ranged and also through ocular spell (Lords of Madness). Same thing for chaining too I belive.

There's also Archmage's Arcane Reach, and the Master Abjurer's Major School Esoterica* can also help with Chaining spells.

(*Turns personal-range Abjurations into touch-range, which lets them to be modified further by other range-extending feats/class abilities)