PDA

View Full Version : GenCon Announcements for PF

Lastgrasp
2011-08-08, 08:51 AM
Information that I'd gathered from various threads about what Pathfinder announced for the coming year.

-After Shackle & Skulls the AP will be Shattered Stars. Starts in Varisia and explore the Azlanti/Lost Empires stuff.

-Shackle & Skull stuff on the website. Pirate inspired AP. A couple of Pirate related sourcebooks for Golarion will be released alongside the AP.

-Distant Worlds: Golarion book that explore the solar system of the setting. Pulp stuff!

-Rise of the Runelords HC; Updated to Pathfinder. Hardcover. 400 plus pages. June Release

-Ultimate Equipment: 320 Pages Magic Item, Alchemy, Mundane items, etc book for next August.

Already posted but I'll mention them here. The first Hardcover of 2012 is Advanced Race Guide. Kinda like the Races of Series focusing on racial options with prestige classes, archetypes, feats, etc.

Bestiary 3, coming out in November. Has a folklore theme with a lot of Asian influence since they are starting to flesh out their Tian continent.

subject42
2011-08-08, 09:46 AM
Is it just me, or is Paizo maybe running a little too fast with the supplemental material? At this rate we're going to have more fighter archetypes than 3.5 had base classes.

Yora
2011-08-08, 10:00 AM
It's not that much: Advanced Races and Ultimate Equipment as Splatbooks, one Monster Manual, one setting book, two adventure paths and one adventure path re-release.
I assume this is the schedule for one year. Two splatbooks are really not that much, and of the other books, you never can actually have too many.

Lastgrasp
2011-08-08, 11:00 AM
That's up to next august. There some campaign stuff that hasn't been announced but they are keeping to the PF formula with their hardbacks. 1 HC for the campaign setting(RotR Update) and three rulebook HCs per year. One being a monster book and two rules. Same with this year, UM & UC are the only fatsplats for the year.