PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Class Synopsis

McQ
2011-08-09, 03:50 AM
Been delving into Prestige Classes, as of late, to impart some unique flair to characters. At the moment I've got references from all the Complete XXX books, Core, Book of Divine/Evil, Stormwrack, Frostburn, Deities and Demigods, the Planar Handbook, and maybe a few more.

Numbers aren't the most important to me, I'm mainly about the fluff and general theme of the classes. However, I often find I have to look through each book to find a particular Class that I've forgotten the name of, which takes quite a bit of time.

Any chance of pooling together resources of Prestige Classes, a brief description of the theme, maybe the style of Class (Good/Bad, Spellcaster Increase/Decrease) and what book it is derived from?

Also, I'm looking for some more variety of evil based Prestige Classes. There's a nice amount found in the Libris Mortis for a cult of Necromancers I'm working on, but would like some more.

sonofzeal
2011-08-09, 04:10 AM
PrC Tier System (in my sig) is a good place to start. I've been meaning to get back on that and expand it in directions like you've mentioned, but it should do for you for now. At very least, having a list sorted by book is useful.