PDA

View Full Version : Giovanni Chronicles Die-Roller



Pages : [1] 2 3

Lex-Kat
2011-08-09, 03:13 PM
Perception to find the back office: [roll0]

Charisma & Subterfuge to "dance" her way to the door: [roll1]

Dexterity & Security to pick the lock, if need be: [roll2]

Lex-Kat
2011-08-09, 03:14 PM
Perception to find the back office: [roll0]

Charisma & Subterfuge to "dance" her way to the door: [roll1]

Dexterity & Security to pick the lock, if need be: [roll2]

Lex-Kat
2011-08-17, 07:13 PM
Dodge and Dexterity to Side-step the attack. [roll0]

Lex-Kat
2011-08-29, 01:52 PM
Perception (3) + Alertness (4) [roll0] with a -2 Difficulty (Acute Hearing)

Lex-Kat
2011-09-02, 06:28 PM
Perception for Adjusting [roll0]

Intelligence for Starting [roll1]

Intelligence for Driving [roll2]

Perception + Alertness for Noticing Others [roll3]

Lex-Kat
2011-09-18, 06:47 AM
Manipulation + Performance [roll0]

Shmee
2011-09-22, 01:53 AM
I havn't rolled in a while... so why not? I think its dexterity and driving... correct me if I'm wrong.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Shmee
2011-09-22, 07:36 AM
Meh... I'm in a rolling mood today. Burton will throw a trash can at the mysterious stranger threatening his friend.

Once again... I'm not too sure, but I think its dexterity + firearms as its a thrown object.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Shmee
2011-09-22, 12:19 PM
More rolling! Rolling this time for self-control!

[spoiler]1d10[/roll]
[spoiler]1d10[/roll]

Shmee
2011-09-22, 12:22 PM
I am an idiot... and hey... so is Burton! Coincidence?

Anyway, Self-control check... take 2

[roll0]
[roll1]

Wiz
2011-09-23, 06:50 PM
Soak Roll (1 WP Burned for this) - Don't want to botch and have the damage upgrade to lethal. ;)

[roll0]

Shmee
2011-09-27, 01:28 AM
Since he can't decide which order to chose, Burton will toss a coin to see if he will dangle or drop Furio

1= Dangle Furio
2= Drop Furio

[roll0]

Wiz
2011-09-27, 11:22 PM
Initiative = Wits (3) + Alertness (4) - Wounds (2) = 5 (+1 for burning WP)

[roll0]

Shmee
2011-09-28, 01:55 PM
(Why not? I'll burn a willpower too. Haven't done that in this chronicle so far)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Wiz
2011-09-28, 05:56 PM
Melee 3 + Dexterity 5 = 8 dice pool (difficulty 2), will burn 1 WP to ignore wound penalties for this turn.

[roll0]

Sucesses will = lethal damage (plus 1 for potence), ghouls and mortals cannot soak lethal damage.

Shmee
2011-09-28, 10:12 PM
Spending 1WP too!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Shmee
2011-09-28, 11:21 PM
Might as well roll now to see if Burton snaps out of his Frenzy as the others walk in, or if he needs to spend some willpower

[roll0]
[roll1]

Shmee
2011-10-15, 01:41 AM
Yeah... trying to see if Burton can actually pass a stealth roll.


[roll0]
[roll1]

Shmee
2011-10-22, 08:05 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

daelrog
2011-11-08, 10:26 PM
Perception (4) + Investigation (1) = 5

Observing Manfred
[roll0]

Observing Edmund
[roll1]

daelrog
2011-11-10, 08:01 PM
More investigation!

[roll0]

And contacts!

[roll1]

Don't think the last action needs a roll.

daelrog
2011-11-10, 10:37 PM
Investigation of the Detective

[roll0]

Shmee
2011-11-22, 05:33 AM
I want to explore Burton's artistic side. Not sure what to roll, but I'm assuming its dex+expression to draw. It may be manipulation... but he'd still has 2 dices anyway.

[roll0]
[roll1]

daelrog
2011-12-12, 07:53 PM
Command!

Manipulation (3) + Intimidation (2) = 5 against difficulty 4

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-01-05, 06:55 PM
Stealth (3) + Dexterity (4) [roll0]
Alertness (4) + Perception (3) [roll1]

Lex-Kat
2012-01-15, 07:41 AM
Intelligence [roll0]

Shmee
2012-01-20, 07:45 AM
I want to see if Burton realizes that Antonia is acting tough. I'll assume its a Perception + Empathy roll.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Shmee
2012-02-14, 08:17 AM
Perception + Empathy roll, to see if Burton understands that Antonia is teasing him.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Lex-Kat
2012-02-21, 12:58 PM
Dexterity & Athletics [roll0] To see if she catches the mallet.

Shmee
2012-03-27, 11:53 PM
Perception + Streetwise roll

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Shmee
2012-03-29, 11:06 PM
Dodge roll (Dex + Dodge right?)

[roll0]
[roll1]

Shmee
2012-03-30, 07:17 AM
Wits + Alertness

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Lex-Kat
2012-03-30, 08:36 AM
Dex {4} + Dodge {3}: [roll0]

Initiative= Wits {2} + Alert {4}: [roll1]

daelrog
2012-04-02, 12:17 AM
I think I'll sneak my DtF roll in this thread.

Hadyen trying to pick up clues about the Earthbound. Investigation (2) + Perception (2) = 4

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-04-02, 02:04 PM
Another dodge roll

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2012-04-02, 03:25 PM
Rolling dodge again.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Shmee
2012-04-02, 03:30 PM
Soak rolling for round 1

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Soak rolling for round 2

[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Lex-Kat
2012-04-02, 07:30 PM
Dex {4} + Dodge {3}: [roll0]

daelrog
2012-04-02, 11:50 PM
Dodge + Dexterity = 3 Still

[roll0]

I will spend a willpower point for an auto success unless all three of them are successes.


I miss my dexterity 6, dodge 6, celerity 3 killing machine.

daelrog
2012-04-03, 08:04 PM
Dexterity (2) + Firearms (4) = 6

He's firing whatever standard issue handgun there was at the time. (I am not an expert on guns).

[roll0]

daelrog
2012-04-03, 11:23 PM
Dodge 1

[roll0]


Dodge 2

[roll1]


If he's not been incapacitated, here's his shot back trying to take down one more.

[roll2]

Lex-Kat
2012-04-04, 01:16 PM
Splitting Dex {4} between the two actions: {1 & 3}.

Grab the grip: Dex {1} + Athletics {3} [roll0]

Fire the weapon: Dex {3} + Firearms {1} [roll1]

Shmee
2012-04-04, 03:28 PM
Burton is going to attempt to throw the car into the ocean. He needs 3 successes, so his Potence gives him 2 automatic... and I'll use 1 Willpower for another success. (Really don't want to take chances)

Strength (5) + Potence (2) = 7

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Shmee
2012-04-05, 02:05 PM
Self-Control Roll

[roll0]
[roll1]

Lex-Kat
2012-04-05, 04:11 PM
First Aid Int {2} + Medicine {1}: [roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-04-06, 04:36 PM
Dex {4} + Stealth {3}: [roll0]

Dex {4} + Alertness {3}: [roll1]

Shmee
2012-04-06, 05:36 PM
Strength + Potence roll to pick up the booze.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

daelrog
2012-04-24, 01:54 AM
Manipulation + Intimidation = 5 for dominate roll

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-04-24, 02:36 AM
Self-Control roll

[roll0]
[roll1]

Initiative roll

[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

daelrog
2012-04-24, 02:48 AM
Initiative for Gabriel.

[roll0]

Merrow
2012-04-24, 09:54 AM
Self control:

[roll0]

Initiative:

[roll1]

Lex-Kat
2012-04-24, 03:57 PM
Self Control: [roll0]

Initiative (Wits + Alert): [roll1]

daelrog
2012-04-26, 04:47 AM
Perception (4) + Alertness (1) = 5

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-04-27, 06:54 PM
Willpower: [roll0] To keep from throwing up. :smallyuk:

Lex-Kat
2012-04-27, 06:57 PM
Medicine: [roll0] Forgot to roll this. :smallsigh:

Lex-Kat
2012-04-27, 06:58 PM
Intelligence: [roll0] Forgot to add her Intelligence to the roll.

Merrow
2012-04-30, 02:22 PM
Self control:

[roll0]

Merrow
2012-05-02, 05:17 AM
Again Slef Contro:

[roll0]

Merrow
2012-05-02, 01:41 PM
Conciense:

[roll0]

Merrow
2012-05-03, 05:03 PM
Int + Medicin -2
[roll0]

Shmee
2012-05-23, 01:42 AM
Burton will try to keep a poker face. Manipulation + Subterfuge

[roll0]
[roll1]

daelrog
2012-05-23, 11:17 PM
To spot the bluff.

Perception (4) + Empathy (Goose egg) = 4

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-05-28, 03:23 PM
Perception + Alertness

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Shmee
2012-06-10, 04:50 PM
Initiative roll

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2012-06-12, 12:58 PM
Burning 1 Willpower. With Burton's 2 dot in Potence that's 3 automatic successes

Strength + Melee= 9 rolls

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

Shmee
2012-06-13, 11:49 PM
Dexterity + Athletics roll

[roll0]
[roll1]

daelrog
2012-06-14, 01:22 AM
Perception (4) + Investigation (1) (Alertness is 1 as well just in case it should be that) = 5

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-06-14, 08:04 PM
Alertness (4) + Perception (3)

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-07-03, 12:20 PM
To notice that "Fingers" is trying to steal my purse, I suppose. :smalleek: Or maybe just something from said purse.

Can I get a bonus for Antonia already suspecting it, since he did call himself "Fingers", and she is a thief herself. :smallamused:

Alertness (4) + Perception (3)

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-07-08, 01:50 PM
Alertness (4) + Perception (3)

[roll0]

daelrog
2012-07-11, 10:27 PM
Perception (4) + Occult (3) = 7

"Who you gonna call..."

[roll0]

Merrow
2012-07-14, 11:27 AM
Courage

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-07-18, 04:15 PM
Charisma + Leadership

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Shmee
2012-07-20, 05:06 AM
Intimidation 3 + Manipulation 2 roll

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Also rolling to see if the Hammers had any spare roadkill
1= Yes
2= No

[roll5]

Lex-Kat
2012-07-31, 07:14 PM
Perception (3) + Subterfuge or Empathy (2 for either)

Percieve William's Intentions: [roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-08-03, 07:44 PM
Initiative= Wits {2} + Alert {4}: [roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-08-03, 07:46 PM
:smallredface: Intelligence {2}

[roll0]

daelrog
2012-08-03, 08:07 PM
Intelligence Roll:

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-08-04, 12:48 AM
Intelligence roll

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-08-07, 11:36 PM
Perception (3) and Empathy (0)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Shmee
2012-08-12, 02:39 PM
Perception (3) + Alertness (2)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

daelrog
2012-08-13, 11:10 PM
Manipulation (3) + Subterfuge (2) = 5

Trying to see if the man buys Gabriel's lies about returning the tablets.

[roll0]

daelrog
2012-08-25, 09:05 AM
Manipulation (3) + Intimidation (3) = 6

Difficulty is Burton's willpower

[roll0]

daelrog
2012-08-25, 10:18 AM
More dice! If there are no successes, Gabriel will spend a willpower point.

Courage 4 (If only that courage went towards justice!)

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-08-30, 09:24 PM
Lie: Manipulation (1) + Performance (2) [roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-09-04, 06:55 AM
Sense Motive: Perception (3) + Empathy (2)

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-09-04, 06:57 AM
Sense Motive: Perception (3) + Empathy (2)

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-09-04, 06:58 AM
Sense Motive: Perception (3) + Empathy (2)

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-09-04, 06:59 AM
Sense Motive: Perception (3) + Empathy (2)

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2012-09-11, 10:39 AM
Attack {Martial Artist (listed under Brawl): 4 + Dexterity: 4}
[roll0]

Shmee
2012-10-02, 03:29 AM
Leadership + Charisma roll

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Shmee
2012-10-02, 03:32 AM
Invisible post bug.

Lady Tialait
2012-10-02, 03:32 AM
testing testing 1 2 3

Shmee
2012-10-06, 06:13 PM
Lets see if this will make the posts show...

Conscience roll

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Lex-Kat
2012-11-08, 11:21 AM
Manipulation {1} + Subterfuge {2} [roll0]

Shmee
2012-11-08, 03:23 PM
Perception + Empathy= 3

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Shmee
2012-11-14, 05:04 AM
Strength =5, +2 Potence

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Lex-Kat
2012-11-14, 01:07 PM
Athletics {4} + Dexterity {4} [roll0]

Martial Arts {4} + Strength {2} [roll1]

Shmee
2012-11-14, 04:09 PM
Strength 5 + 2 Potence... burning 1 will power.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Shmee
2012-11-14, 05:08 PM
Intelligence roll... for what its worth...

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-11-14, 05:31 PM
intelligence 1 + drive roll 3

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2012-11-15, 09:59 AM
Dexterity 3 + Firearms 1

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2012-11-21, 02:51 AM
Burton tries to spot Gabriel in the crowd.

Perception 3 + Alertness 2

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Shmee
2012-11-22, 03:12 AM
Intimidation roll

Manipulation (2) + Intimidation (3)

[/roll]1d10[/roll]
[/roll]1d10[/roll]
[/roll]1d10[/roll]
[/roll]1d10[/roll]
[/roll]1d10[/roll]

Shmee
2012-11-22, 03:14 AM
*sigh* trying again...

Intimidation roll

Manipulation (2) + Intimidation (3)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Shmee
2012-11-22, 03:18 AM
Thats what I get for trying to roll while half-asleep >.>

3rd times a charm...

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Lex-Kat
2012-11-26, 07:02 AM
Athletics {4} + Dexterity {4} (rollv)8d10(/rollv)

Martial Arts {4} + Strength {2} (rollv)6d10(/rollv)

Lex-Kat
2012-11-26, 07:04 AM
Oops. Need brackets!

Athletics {4} + Dexterity {4} [roll0]

Martial Arts {4} + Strength {2} [roll1]

Shmee
2012-11-26, 08:03 AM
Dexterity (3) + Dodge (3)= 6

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Shmee
2012-11-26, 08:37 AM
Dexterity 3 + Firearms 1

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2012-11-26, 08:41 AM
Lets try that again

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Lex-Kat
2012-11-28, 10:47 PM
Melee {3} + Dexterity {4} [roll0]

Shmee
2012-12-07, 03:37 AM
Manipulation (2) + Subterfuge (0)

[roll0]
[roll1]

Lex-Kat
2012-12-07, 07:33 PM
Perception {3} + Empathy {2}

[roll0]

Shmee
2012-12-14, 02:49 PM
Manipulation (2)+ Subterfuge (0)

Meh... whats the worse that can happen when you lie to an insane 600 year old Vampire/Wraith?

[roll0]
[roll1]

Shmee
2012-12-16, 05:07 PM
Stamina roll (3)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Lex-Kat
2012-12-16, 07:30 PM
Stamina {4}

[roll0]

Fortitude {2} Just in case....

[roll1]

Lex-Kat
2012-12-19, 05:47 AM
How well she cooks them/how much shell winds up in the egg.

Intelligence {2} [roll0]

Does she cook them/burn them/or not leave them on long enough

Alertness {4} [roll1]

Lex-Kat
2012-12-20, 09:07 PM
Attack Athletics {4} + Dexterity {4} [roll0]

Damage Martial Arts {4} + Strength {2} [roll1]

daelrog
2012-12-20, 11:17 PM
Initiative: Wits (3) + Alertness (2) = 5

[roll0]


Attack: Brawl (2) + Dexterity (2) = 4

[roll1]

Damage?: Think Tia has her own system for doing damage and we don't need to roll for it. Just in case though...

One successes from potence. Strength (3)

[roll2]


Soak Roll: Stamina (2)

[roll3]

Lex-Kat
2012-12-21, 02:34 AM
Initiative: Wits {2} + Alertness {4} [roll0]

Shmee
2012-12-21, 05:08 PM
Manipulation (2) + Subterfuge (0)

[roll0]
[roll1]

Shmee
2013-01-05, 04:54 AM
Humanity check

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

daelrog
2013-01-08, 09:04 PM
Humanity roll.

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-01-09, 03:11 AM
First off, Gabriel's horror-film inspired eye open is an attempt to scare the pee out of the Feds.

Manipulation + Intimidation = 7

[roll0]


Secondly, Gabriel's ready to start fighting.

Initiative

[roll1]

daelrog
2013-01-09, 03:21 AM
Same rolls, but at -3.

Intimidation + Manipulation

[roll0]

Initiative

[roll1]

daelrog
2013-01-09, 08:15 PM
All right, with two turns, Gabriel is going to use dominate twice. For the first person he'll use the second level, and the second Fed he'll use just the first level power. I think both are manipulation + subterfuge = 5. -3 =2.


First one. [roll0]

Second. [roll1]

Lex-Kat
2013-01-12, 10:28 AM
Antonia's going to try to get a read on her Lawyer's sincerity.

Perception {3} + Subterfuge {2}
[roll0]

daelrog
2013-01-16, 07:23 PM
Soak Roll:

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-01-18, 11:48 PM
Stamina check for healing the wound

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-01-19, 08:22 PM
6 Stamina Rolls

[rollv]2d10[rollv]

[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

[rollv]2d10[rollv]

[rollv]2d10[rollv]

[roll3]

daelrog
2013-01-19, 08:23 PM
Two more.

[roll0]

[roll1]

daelrog
2013-01-19, 08:26 PM
Sigh, one more. Though it was six, not seven.

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-02-05, 01:59 PM
Fortitude- [roll0]

Shmee
2013-02-10, 05:16 PM
Manipulation 2 + Subterfuge 0= 2

[roll0]
[roll1]

daelrog
2013-02-15, 08:27 AM
Generys rolling Perception (1) + Empathy (0) = 1

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-02-18, 04:23 AM
Perception {3} + Occult {0}

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-02-18, 06:13 PM
Just three dice for Perception + Occult


<roll>2d10</roll>

Lady Tialait
2013-02-18, 06:14 PM
jesus I'm rusty.

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-18, 08:47 PM
Perception 1 + Occult 1 = 2

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-02-20, 01:42 AM
Charisma + Acting

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-02-20, 01:44 AM
Um...rolling that again.

4d10

Lady Tialait
2013-02-20, 01:46 AM
3rd times the charm?

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-20, 08:26 AM
Eloise's grand entrance. Appearance (4) + Etiquette (4) = 8

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-20, 09:25 AM
Generys taking a glass of blood.

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-20, 09:38 AM
Take two:

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-02-20, 04:27 PM
Perception {3} + Alertness {3} = 6

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-20, 07:27 PM
Linguistics (3) + Perception (1) = 4

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-02-21, 08:10 PM
Perception {3} + Alertness {3} = 6

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-23, 09:35 PM
Perception + Alertness = 1

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-02-23, 09:58 PM
[roll0]

Perception + Alertness

Lex-Kat
2013-02-24, 11:53 AM
Perception {3} + Alertness {3} = 6

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-02-24, 12:00 PM
Willpower {4}

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-26, 09:35 AM
Rolls! Lot's and lots of rolls!

All right, so Generys is doing three things at once. She is trying to outmaneuver Evelyn and make it difficult for her or Katla to press the matter. I'll use etiquette + wits. I'll also spend a willpower with this one cause Generys really doesn't want to be beholden to Katla.

[roll0]

She is also trying to send a warning to Evelyn to back off. I think charisma (the non-friendly type) + expression.

[roll1]

Finally, she's trying to be beautiful in the eyes of the Baron, both as a woman, and as a servant to his court. Appearance + expression.

[roll2]

Lex-Kat
2013-02-26, 08:37 PM
Perception {3} + Alertness {3} = 6

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-02-28, 07:27 AM
Generys's intelligence + seneschal = 7

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-03-03, 04:04 AM
Manipulation 2 + Subterfuge 0

[roll0]
[roll1]

Lex-Kat
2013-03-03, 10:07 AM
Dexterity {4} + Martial Arts {4} = 8

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-03-07, 05:38 AM
Rolling for Presence: Awe.

Charisma {2} + Expression {0} = 2

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-03-07, 06:06 AM
Generys's conviction: [roll0]

daelrog
2013-03-10, 10:51 PM
Gabriel's initiative against Jason

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-03-11, 06:42 AM
Gabriel shooting Jason! pending a willpower point here for an auto success.

Dexterity + Firearms = 7

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-03-13, 09:22 PM
Dexterity {4} + Brawl {1} = 5

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-03-13, 09:29 PM
Dexterity {4} + Ride {3} = 7

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-03-15, 10:20 AM
Courage!! :smalleek: {4}

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-03-15, 10:47 AM
Perception + Occult

[roll0]

Presence 1

[roll1]

Presence 2

[roll2]

Lex-Kat
2013-03-17, 02:20 PM
Intelligence {3}

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-03-21, 04:38 PM
Rolling for Presence: Awe.

Charisma {2} + Expression {0} = 2

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-03-22, 03:28 PM
Dexterity 3 + Firearms 1

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

daelrog
2013-03-28, 02:35 AM
Generys: Intelligence (+3) + Survival (0) = 3, + 1 difficulty for doing a skill that she has no dots in.

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-03-30, 05:03 PM
[roll0] Intell + Survival

Lex-Kat
2013-04-01, 06:36 PM
Manipulation {2} + Subterfuge {2} = 4

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-04-09, 01:43 AM
Occult + Manipulation = 7

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-04-09, 01:59 AM
Generys's charisma + performance = 2

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-04-09, 11:58 AM
Hilt catch: Dexterity {4} + Athletics {4} = 8
[roll0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forward Roll: Dexterity {4} + Athletics {4} = 8
[roll1]

Dodge: Dexterity {4} + Dodge {3} = 7
[roll2]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sword Thrust: Dexterity {4} + Melee {3} = 7
[roll3]

Shmee
2013-04-09, 01:38 PM
Strength 5 + Melee 5

Burning 1 WP for a success... + 2 automatic from Potence

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

daelrog
2013-04-10, 07:02 AM
Gabriel's brawl + dexterity + 1 extra for increasing dexterity

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-04-10, 07:53 PM
Generys's expression + charisma = 4

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-04-11, 12:50 AM
Lethal Damage Soak

Stamina {4} + Fortitude {2} = 6

[roll0]

Sword Slash toward William's outstretched hands

Dexterity {4} + Melee {3} = 7

[roll1]

Shmee
2013-04-11, 03:02 AM
Soak Damage (4 Stamina)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2013-04-11, 03:10 AM
Dexterity (3) + Brawl (5) - Damage Penalty (-1)= 7

(Not sure if the 2 dots of Potence count here.)

2 Rounds due to having 1 dot of Celerity last round.

Round 1
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Round 2
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

daelrog
2013-04-11, 05:30 AM
Gabriel's soak rolls

[roll0]

[roll1]

Lady Tialait
2013-04-13, 10:14 PM
Cara's expression + charisma = 6

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-04-15, 01:41 AM
Tempesta Scudo roll. Dex 4 + Performance 0 = 4

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2013-04-15, 03:37 PM
Compel Wraith: Manipulation (2) + Occult (3) = 5
Burning 1 WP.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Lex-Kat
2013-04-17, 03:31 PM
Staking Gabriel: Strength {2} + Athletics {4} = 6

[roll0] plus spending 1 Willpower to be sure it goes in.

Lex-Kat
2013-04-22, 12:11 PM
Searching for clues- Perception {3}

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-04-30, 03:05 AM
Dex (3) + Stealth (0) = 3

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Lex-Kat
2013-04-30, 03:13 AM
Alertness {4} + Perception {3} = 7

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-05-02, 03:24 AM
Perception {3} + Investigation {0} = 3

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-05-02, 03:32 AM
Manipulation {2} + Empathy {0} = 2

[roll0] + 1 Willpower

daelrog
2013-05-04, 04:51 AM
[roll0]

It it's a 10, the blood is good.

Lex-Kat
2013-05-04, 05:29 PM
Perception {3} + Investigation {0} = 3

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-05-07, 09:04 PM
Generys's Intelligence + Seneschal = 7

[roll0]


Gabriel's Perception + Alertness = 6

[roll1]

daelrog
2013-05-08, 05:18 AM
Gabriel's shot. If it's firearms + dexterity it's 7 dots. If it's firearms + perception it's 9.

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-05-08, 12:17 PM
To see find the gun

Perception {3} + Alertness {4}= 7

[roll0]

To knee Stephano to the groin, and further weaken him, therefore making it even easier to get the gun

Dexterity {4} + Martial Arts {4}= 7

[roll1]

To fight for control of the gun

Strength {2} + Athletics {4}= 6

[roll2]

Lex-Kat
2013-05-08, 07:38 PM
Antonia

Searching for Andreas

Perception {3} + Alertness {4} = 7

[roll0]

Firing at Andreas, with two guns

Dexterity {4} + Firearms {1} = 5

[roll1] +1 Willpower to give a better chance.

Lex-Kat
2013-05-08, 07:39 PM
And just in case you want me to roll for each gun....

Firing at Andreas, with two guns

Dexterity {4} + Firearms {1} = 5

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-05-08, 11:03 PM
Perception (3) + Alertness (2)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Shmee
2013-05-09, 03:01 AM
Dex 3 + Melee 5= 8 + 2 Potence

Burning 1 WP too

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

Lex-Kat
2013-05-09, 07:03 PM
I guess the previous shots, and the Will spent, never happened?

Firing at Andreas, Right Hand 1st

Dexterity {4} + Firearms {1} = 5

[roll0]

Firing at Andreas, Left Hand 2nd

Dexterity {4} + Firearms {1} = 5

[roll1]

Firing at Andreas, Right Hand 3rd

Dexterity {4} + Firearms {1} = 5

[roll2]

Firing at Andreas, Left Hand 4th

Dexterity {4} + Firearms {1} = 5

[roll3]

Shmee
2013-05-10, 03:51 PM
Self Control 4 + Code of Honor 3= 7
Spend 1 Willpower


[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Shmee
2013-05-10, 05:50 PM
Strength 5 + Melee 5= 10 + 2 Potence

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Lady Tialait
2013-05-15, 02:51 AM
5D10

Cara Mac Conmara's Roll.

Lady Tialait
2013-05-15, 02:53 AM
Try again.

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-05-19, 01:26 AM
Cenotaph Path: A Touch of Death: Perception (3) + Occult (3)= 6

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Lex-Kat
2013-05-20, 04:11 AM
Stealth {0} + Dexterity {4} = [roll0]

Intimidation {0} + Charisma {2} = [roll1]
Spending 1 Willpower, since Lady Christina is not that scary. :smalleek:

Brawl {1} + Dexterity {4} = [roll2]

Lady Tialait
2013-05-20, 01:32 PM
Spending one willpower

Rolling Path

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-05-20, 07:15 PM
Ritual Two Centimes: difficulty 5 - 1 for Occult Library = 4

Intelligence + Occult + 1 Occult Library = 7


[roll0]

daelrog
2013-05-20, 07:16 PM
And three more dice because I did 4d10 for some reason. Difficulty 4

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-05-28, 05:09 PM
Int + Occult

3D10

Lady Tialait
2013-05-28, 05:11 PM
Try again, Int + Occult

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-05-28, 09:29 PM
Intelligence + Occult + Occult Library -1 Difficulty

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-05-31, 03:42 AM
Manipulation + Subterfuge

[roll0]


Perception + Empathy

[roll1]

Lady Tialait
2013-05-31, 06:42 PM
Another roll.

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-01, 10:51 AM
Courage!! :smalleek: {4}

[roll0] If she fails, she'll spend 1 Willpower to not run.

Perception {3} + Alertness {3} = {6}

[roll1]

daelrog
2013-06-02, 07:44 PM
Perception + Alertness = 1
[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-03, 12:44 PM
Perception {3} + Alertness {3} = {6}

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-04, 02:29 AM
Dex roll for Cara lol...

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-04, 03:55 AM
Soak Roll

[roll0]

Dread Gaze on Baz

[roll1]

Awe

[roll2]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-05, 05:01 PM
Wits + Alterness

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-06, 01:02 PM
Dex + Dodge

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-06, 01:05 PM
Dread Gaze

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-06, 02:07 PM
Dex + Dodge

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-06, 02:11 PM
Dread Gaze one of them

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-06, 02:24 PM
Soak roll

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-06, 02:43 PM
Dodge....again

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-06, 02:45 PM
Dread Gaze the last one!

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-06-10, 05:12 AM
Int 1 + Occult 3 = 4

Burning 1 Willpower.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shmee
2013-06-12, 04:46 AM
Cenotaph Path: A Touch of Death Perception (3) + Occult (3)

Spending 1 Willpower

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-12, 05:11 AM
Antonia's Manipulation {3} + Leadership {3}

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-13, 08:50 PM
Dexterity {4} + Martial Arts {4}

[roll0]

Self-Control {3}

[roll1]

Shmee
2013-06-15, 01:41 AM
Cenotaph Path: A Touch of Death Perception (3) + Occult (3)

On the painting

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]


On the ruined food

[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-17, 02:53 AM
Lady Christina

Alertness {3} + Perception {3} = 6

[roll0]

Athletics {3} + Dexterity {4} = 7

[roll1]

daelrog
2013-06-17, 07:10 AM
Perception + Alertness = 1

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-17, 12:25 PM
Lady Christina

Alertness {3} + Perception {3} = 6 (Need 6s to see the spoiler)

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-06-19, 10:51 PM
Spending a WP point here. Manipulation + Subterfuge = 5

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-06-23, 10:12 AM
Intelligence 3 + Alertness 0 = 3

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-23, 02:46 PM
Lady Christina

Alertness {3} + Intelligence {3} = 6 (Need 6s to see the spoiler)

[roll0]

Shmee
2013-06-23, 03:40 PM
Intelligence (1) + Occult (3)= 4

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-24, 05:02 AM
Oratory: Trying to convince Art to do what she wants, through her Leadership {2} and Charisma {2}.

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-24, 05:18 AM
Dexterity {4} + Brawl {1}

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-06-24, 05:25 AM
Generys mesmerizing Art. Leadership + Manipulation = 6. Difficulty is Art's current willpower, which I'm guessing is on the low side.

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-24, 07:21 AM
Path roll. Yay.

[roll0]

Lady Tialait
2013-06-24, 07:25 AM
Again! For great justice!

8d10

Lady Tialait
2013-06-24, 07:26 AM
Gosh Darnit!

[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-25, 07:30 PM
Lady Christina

Perception {3} + Alertness {3} =
[roll0]

Lex-Kat
2013-06-26, 06:11 PM
Lady Christina

Perception {3} + Investigation {0} =
[roll0] (Diff. 6)

Intelligence {3} + Medicine {2} =
[roll1] (Diff. 7)

daelrog
2013-06-26, 08:59 PM
Perception + Investigation = 1

[roll0]

daelrog
2013-06-27, 07:13 AM
Ahem... Generys laying the smackdown on Christina...

[roll0]