PDA

View Full Version : Pifro help?

notphilip
2011-08-10, 08:00 AM
Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but it seems to be the most relevant forum I can find.

My friends and I have used pifro to store our character sheets for the past year or so, including our entire journal for everything that has happened to date. Unfortunately, last night after saving the character sheet and returning to it, it came up blank. We have emailed reina to see if a backup can be restored or anything like that, but from what some posts here indicate, she may not be maintaining the site anymore...

Is it going to be possible for us to recover our information or should we count our losses and move on? Can anyone help us with a push in the right direction?

EDIT: This issue has been resolved. Mods may delete this thread if they wish.

supermonkeyjoe
2011-08-10, 09:00 AM
Were those the only copies you had? It may be possible to recover the data if whoever maintains it has a backup but if you don't know who that is and have no way of contacting them then you may be SOL.

Next time you should make sure you have more than one copy of things or use a site like Obsidian Portal that lets you download text dumps of your entire campaigns.

Reinboom
2011-08-10, 10:26 AM
This will take me awhile to dig through the database.

Could you give me:

Sheet numbers (the little ids at the top)
Approx. sheet creation time

Edit:
Nevermind.
Found the email

For security, I will respond to you via that.

notphilip
2011-08-10, 11:57 AM
This will take me awhile to dig through the database.

Could you give me:

Sheet numbers (the little ids at the top)
Approx. sheet creation time

Edit:
Nevermind.
Found the email

For security, I will respond to you via that.

Thank you! My girlfriend was destroyed when she saw the blank page and you've made her so happy by restoring it!